LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Told My Girlfriend My Secret

I recently told my girlfriend (Gina) my desire about wearing a diaper and wanting to be treated and care for as a baby by someone who loved me. I really don't know why I told her. Maybe the fact that I do everything for her and the fact that all I want and need is for someone to love me. I know that we love each other in the adult world and always will. She was very surprise about what I confided in her and really didn't know what to say. She told me “she would think about it and we could discus it again later”. I thought maybe I found myself a mommy to take care of me. Boy was I wrong.

I waited a few days to let her think about it. Then one night when we were sitting on the couch watching TV she brought the subject up. Gina told me "that I really deserved what I had requested of her". "She knows how loveless my life was before we got back together". She said “she thought about it many times and tried to figure a way of treating a strong man and her lover as a toddler”. "She had no idea how to go about it though”. She said “she didn't know how and really didn't want to do it”. Gina was very apologetic about it. I was crushed. I really thought she would do it for me. After hearing this I decided to call it a night. On my way home I figured if I couldn't get Gina the one I loved the most in the whole wide world to love me and care for me. It was time to give up my diapers and stop thinking about her being my mommy.

I guess maybe three days later. I was sitting in the living room watching a football game when her daughter (Sally) came home from college and sat down next to me. Gina’s daughter lives with her best friend in the neighborhood. Sally is 25 years old and looks just like her mother, when she was 25. Sally asked me "if I knew how to change an electrical switch for a kitchen light". I told her “yes" and asked "why she didn't ask her landlord”. Sally said “she asked him about six times but he hasn't come up to do the job”. She told me “her and her girlfriend were cooking dinner with a battery operated lantern and that it was getting on her nerves waiting for the super to come up and do the job”. Sally asked “if I had time to come over and change the switch for her. I told her "OK" "it would take about 20 minutes to change it". "When will you be home in the am" I asked? She told me “Thursday or Friday”. Just then Gina came out of the shower and asked Sally if she asked me about the switch. Sally said “she just asked me”. I told Sally and Gina “I wasn't busy Thursday morning so I could come over and do the job then”. Gina gave me a big kiss and went into the bed room to get dressed. Sally said “thank you” and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. This is what I was talking about. I’m always there for Gina. But my diaper fantasy was gone and that was the end of it again.

On Thursday morning I went over to Sally’s apartment and rang the bell. She buzzed me in and met me at the door. Sally thanked me for coming and invited me in. I walked into the Kitchen and looked for the switch. When I found it I turned the switch on and the light went on? As I was turning around to face Sally I asked “did the super finally come up and”…. What I saw totally shocked me. Sally was standing there with her hair up in a bun, wearing an apron. She looked just like her mother. I said, “what’s going on here young lady”? Don’t be concerned little boy mommy won’t hurt you” Sally replied. “Little boy” I said. “Mommy”! Come on Sally what’s this about? “Don’t you worry about a thing mommy knows how to take care of her little Baby Jay” she said in baby talk. “Baby Jay”! Now I’m thinking to myself. Did Gina tell her about my diaper desire? No … she would never do that. I started to go for the door but found the door locked. I also saw that the door was locked from the inside with a key and Sally had the key in her hand. I started to get a little embarrassed and mad at the same time. I walked over to Sally and tried to get the key when I heard another voice.

The voice told me to be a good baby or Baby Jay would get a spanking. From around the corner of the kitchen a girl about Sally’s age came walking to Sally. “Now you be a good baby for us or you will not sit down for a week” she said. Sally introduced me to her room mate Nancy. Nancy was beautiful. Long brown hair, green eyes and a shape that would have stopped a construction site dead in its tracks. They both came over to me and grabbed my arms. Now you come with us Baby Jay. “Come on girls lets stop this” I said. "Sally" I said "your mother would not like what you are doing". "Nancy I’m sure your mother would not approve either". Ye they said, "but who’s going to tell them"? “Come on girls knock it off” I said. Sally said “she knows all about my desire for diapers and my desire to be treated like a baby”. I blushed red and told them she was full of bull. I didn’t have any such desire. I was a grown man. Nancy said “yes a grown man of about 2 years old”. Sally said “she wasn’t feeling good the other day and was taking a nap at her mom’s house”. “She was sleeping in the bedroom, when she heard voices in the living room”. She said “she heard the whole cute little story about how I wanted her mother to treat me like a baby every once in awhile”. “I heard how disappointed you were when my mother told you that she wanted a strong man as a lover and not a baby boy”. Sally said “I told Nancy the next day and they both decided that it would be nice to take care of a baby”. “You do a lot for my mother and I and you deserve to get my wish”. She continued saying “Nancy and I made this phony switch story to get you over to our apartment, so they can put their plan into action”. “Come on Sally I protested”. “If your mother finds out about this you and I will be in big, I mean big trouble”. I tried to get free of their vise grip hold thinking they would think I was right. But they didn’t get the hint.

“Come on baby time for a bath” they both announced. I’m getting really nerves now. My heart is beating a mile a minute. I don’t want to lose Gina. If she finds out that will be that and I will never see my love again. Sally must have been reading my mine. She said “don’t you worry about Gina”. “Unless you tell her she will never know”. “I won’t tell her" Sally said. “Will you tell Gina Nancy”? “Yes I will” she said with a big grin. Sally looked at her and said HU. "I’ll tell her if you don’t be a good baby for us". “Who do you thing she will listen to”. You know how much Gina loves her daughter. “Do you want to take a chance and screw up a perfect relationship Baby Jay with Gina” she continued? Sally took the opportunity to say “now be a good baby for your Auntie Sally and Nancy”. “No” I said I can’t do this. I love your mother too much to let this happen. Nancy got a little upset and dragged me to a kitchen chair. Sally knew what Nancy was up to and controlled me in her direction to the chair. Nancy sat down on the chair and Sally help her by holding me down on her lap. Nancy with her free hand grabbed my tool box and placed it on the floor next to the chair.

I felt Sally holding me down giggling like a school girl. Sally reached under me and started to unbuckle my belt and unzipped my pants. In the matter of a minute my pants and underwear were around my ankles and Nancy started to spank me hard. I told them both “I was old enough to be their father and that they better let me up”. Looks like Baby Jay hasn’t learned who is in charge here Aunt Sally. I can see that Aunt Nancy. Maybe you better use his belt maybe a little harder sting on that cute little white hinny of his will convince him that we mean business. With that Sally grabs my belt from my pants and handed it to Auntie Nancy… I mean Nancy. She folded the belt in half and started spanking my bottom not really hard but just hard enough to let me know that they meant business. I can’t move for hill or beans. They have me down like two wrestlers. "Now Baby Jay" Nancy announces “will you be a good baby for your Aunties”? I’m not saying a word but Nancy doesn’t want to hear silence and starts to spank me with my belt a little harder. I start to tear up from the pain as my hinny is getting redder and redder.

“OK OK” I yell in pain. I will do what the hell you want. “Please stop spanking me” I cryed. OOOO what a dirty mouth the baby has. Nancy lays into me a little harder. She tells me that she really meant what she said about telling Gina. When we let you up you better do exactly as we say. Is that understood Baby Jay? YES YES I cryed. Yes yes what? YES YES Auntie Nancy Auntie Sally. Please let me up. Now all we want to hear from you in baby talk. Is THAT Baby Jay will be a good baby a good baby. In the best baby talk I could muster under all that pain I told them yes Auntie Nancy and Auntie Sally. Peas et me up. I be good. OK Baby Jay now when we let you up. You go stand in that corner for being such a bad baby. And don’t you touch your hinny or your pants. I really thought about making my escape when they let me up but I remembered that Sally had the key to the door.

Auntie Nancy and Auntie Sally let me up and I went straight for the corner. I went to rub my hinny but they both together said "NO bad baby". I put my hands back at my side and face the corner. Tears are rolling down my face. I was so embarrassed but turned on at the same time. I heard both of them giggle with pleasure at my embarrassing situation. One of them went into the bathroom to run the water. I was standing in the corner maybe 30 minutes or so when I heard Auntie Sally tell me that my time out was over and to come to her. I was glad that my buddy between my legs had went down and that I wouldn’t embarrassed myself any more than needed. I scurried over to her and she lifted one leg then the other and took my pants and underwear all the off. She told me to reach for the sky baby and she removed my shirt. I’m standing there in front of my girlfriend’s daughter and her best friend in nothing but my shoes and socks. Nancy came around the back of me and tapped my red hinny as she laughed how red it was. When she tapped my hinny I nearly hit the ceiling. Sally took one shoe and sock off then the other. Now I’m totally naked.

Nancy grabs my hand like I’m a 2 year old and leads me into the bathroom. There is a tub filled with bubbles. I didn’t say anything but I LOVE BUBBLES BATHS. Nancy helps me into the tub and sit down. The warm water feels great on my red bottom and the bubble tickle my balls as I sit. Nancy and Sally kneel next to the tub and start to wash me. Nancy is washing my hair and the Sally is washing everything else. Nancy rinses off the shampoo as Sally makes me stand up. She has a washcloth in her hand and starts to wash the back of my legs and my bottom. Then she turns the wash cloth to my front. She gets a big surprise at my erection and starts to wash it and my balls clean. “Such a good baby boy he is now” Nancy said. That spanking must have taken a lot out of him because he is being such a good baby. They had me sit down again as they made sure I was toughly rinsed off. I’m beat, I have no energy now. That spanking took everything out of me. I’m so tired I started to fall asleep in the warm water. Sally gets a big towel as Nancy helps me up from the tub. They both start to dry me off. Nancy grabs my hand again and leads me to the spare bedroom. She lays me on my back in the middle of the bed. I know what is about to happen but I’m so tired I must have fallen asleep.

When I woke up I was in a strange room and didn’t realize where I was. I started to get up when I noticed that I’m dressed in a diaper and a pair of blue baby pants. But the most amazing thing was that I’m wet. Not just wet but soaked. I never pee in my diaper unless I’m home. I push my feet to the side of the bed, when I notice an empty class on the night stand. OH that’s their game I say to myself. I’m about to get up and the two new mommies come strolling into the room. I told them I was on to their game with the glass of water. They looked at me and said “WHAT GLASS OF WATER”? Nancy and Sally start to giggle and run to the bed and push me back down. Sally checks my diaper and tells Nancy, “He wet his diaper”. REALLY Nancy announces. Sally said “well I guess we better change him before he gets diaper rash”. Nancy this time is holding me down and Sally is removing my plastic baby pants. I’m kicking my feet and legs trying to get away. Sally some how manages to get my diaper off. Both of them are holding me down, when all of a sudden they flip me over on my stomach. Sally said” I guess the baby hasn’t learned that we are in control here”. Sally starts to spank me hard on my bottom. I can’t break loss from them. Sally is sitting on my legs and Nancy has my hands and arms all folded up. "That’s it Auntie Sally give this little baby boy a good spanking". I’m yelling “please girls stop”. "Please who" Nancy said? “Please Auntie Sally stop” I yell again.

Now I’m crying with the pain but also because of the embarrassment and the fact if Gina finds out about this I will for sure loss her. Sally slows down with her spanking and tells me “no one will every find out about this Jay unless you tell them”. “Why don’t you let us take care of you”? “You do so much for me and mom”. “Why don’t you just lay back and enjoy what we can do for you”. “Just let us do this for you please”. “We promise we will not tell a soul”. I’m lying on my stomach. I can’t see their faces but I can hear in her voice that she means what she said. I have never had anyone do this for me. It would be my first time. I know I would love to have two young attractive ladies take care of me. If no one else knew who would it hurt, I’m thinking to myself? I lay there for a few minutes and say in my best baby talk “Ota Auntie Sally and Auntie Nancy. I be a good baby boy for you now”. Auntie Nancy lets my hands go and gives me a little kiss on my head. Auntie Sally goes to the bathroom and gets some baby lotion. Nancy and Sally put some lotion in their hands. The both start to rub the lotion into my hinny to sooth my redness. “Baby Jay doesn’t that feel good” Sally said? They have no idea how grrrreat it felt. That is until they turn me over and see the erection I have. “Nancy, I think Baby Jay likes when we rub lotion on his hinny” Sally said. Nancy said “let’s see how he likes his front rubbed with baby lotion”. They both pour more lotion into their hands and start to rub my skin, around my balls and on my erection. I say in baby talk. “My pee pee feels so good Auntie””. They continue to rub up and down my shaft. Having two hands on my shaft was the most exciting thing that every happened to me. I’m so continent I put my thumb in my mouth and both girls are telling me to cum for them. I’m bucking up and down with their movement. I know I won’t last much longer. Nancy or Sally grabs a wash cloth and holds it over my shaft as I cum. “Such a good baby we have here Nancy” Sally said. Yes we do. We can get all this stuff out of our baby to let him know that he should trust us and nothing will be said about how happy he is right now.

The two girls wipe off their hands and Sally starts to put a clean diaper on me. All her baby sitting jobs have paid off. The diaper is snug and tight around my waist. Nancy grabs my feet and pulls them through the holes in the plastic baby pants. I lift my butt up a little as she pulls them over my diaper. OK sweetie Nancy said “it’s time to eat num num”. They pull me up to a sitting position and place my feet on the floor. Sally takes a tissue out of her apron pocket and dries my eyes and makes me blow my nose. “I know you love my mom, and I love you too" Sally said. “I wouldn’t want mom to loss you either”. They help me up and we go into the kitchen.

Sally goes over to the stove to get dinner and Nancy sits me in a chair and ties a blue bib around my neck. Sally comes over to the table and announces “how cute I look with my bib, sitting there in a diaper and baby pants”. Sally grabs a spoon and starts to feed me my dinner. I’m hungry and start to eat what she has made me. Nancy is cooing me from behind making airplane and train noises. They are both giggling like school kids as I’m getting most of the dinner on my face and hands and not into my mouth. Nancy goes over to the refrigerator and takes out orange juice and pours it into a baby bottle. When Sally has finished feeding me Nancy gets her turn and sits next to me and starts to feed me the bottle by holding it. I start to suck at the nipple and close my eyes. Nancy said “she didn’t realize how great it would be to care for a baby”. “Even a big baby like their Baby Jay”.

Once my bottle was empty Nancy washes my face and hands and Sally takes the bib off. They help me to the living room with one hand in Auntie Sally’s hand and one in Auntie Nancy’s hand. Together we go into the living room. They put me on the floor in front of them as they sit on the couch and turn TV on. There are a number of toys on the floor. I pick them up and start to play with them. They are like proud mommies as they watch me playing. We are sitting there for about 20 minutes when the phone rings. Sally said to Nancy “I wonder who that can be”? Sally said “I bet it’s my mom”. After Sally said hello she said “Hi Mom”. I turned around with panic in my eyes. “No mom his not done yet he went for a part. I’ll tell him to call you later OK”. OK bye.

Sally hung up the phone and laughed. Nancy asked me to come and sit between Auntie Sally and her. I got up and crawled over to the couch. They helped me up and I laid my head in Nancy’s lap with my diapered hinny in between them and my legs over Sally’s lap. I was so comfortable. Nancy was running her fingers thru my hair and Sally was rubbing my legs. “This must be heaven” I said to myself. I felt Nancy started to switch around under my head. I looked up at her she had her eyes closed. I thought to myself if Auntie Nancy and Sally were nice enough to give me a hand job I should be a good baby and make sure I take care of them. I start moving up towards Nancy's chest. Maybe I could get a little suckling before bed time. As I moved up I started to get my hand under her blouse and rub her belly. I was moving my hand up a little at a time. I thought she really didn’t notice because I thought maybe she was asleep. I was just about there when I heard Auntie Nancy say, “does the baby what a special treat”? She opened her eyes and looked right into my eyes and smiled. Goo goo guu is all I had to say. Auntie Sally in the mean time must have been watching me because she said "maybe the baby is still hungry". She moved a little closer to Nancy and put my hand in her lap. Nancy opened her blouse. She took a nipple and placed it right in front of my lips. I didn’t need any more encouragement. I sucked it into my mouth and started sucking. My hand was looking for Auntie Sally’s waste band. I was glad that she had taken her apron off in the kitchen because there was nothing in my way. I put my hand down her pants and rubbed the spot just above her pussy. She immediately started to moan and so did Auntie Nancy. I managed to get my hand all the way into Auntie Sally’s panties and was now rubbing her clit with my finger. The more I rubbed or suckled the more they moaned. I managed to wiggle a little in Auntie Nancy’s lap as I was busy suckling. I know I was in the right spot because she kept pushing herself up to me.

Auntie Sally in the mean time was doing the same with my finger. Moaning and pushing her hips closer to my hand. I had them both hot and excited. Auntie Sally was the first to climax on my hand. When Auntie Nancy heard Sally she went next. When they both calmed down I took my hand out of Auntie Sally’s panties and let Auntie Nancy’s nipple pop out of my mouth. I went back to lying on their laps like I was before. Auntie Sally was the first one to break the silence. “OH Baby Jay that was wonderful" she said. “Yes" Auntie Nancy said. “You must have been still hungry alright”. "What a good baby we have". We lay there for about 45 minutes. When the phone rang again we all jumped 3 feet. Sally answered it. “Yes Mom his back”. “Just a minute” she said. Sally handed me the phone. "Mom wants to talk to you" Sally said as she handed me the phone. Still lying in their laps I said “Hi Gina”. “Oh Yes I’m done”. I just finished”. “Your welcome” “No problem I’ll talk to you in the morning”. “Good Night honey I Love You”.

A Story By: Baby Jay NY

• Like 2
:Crylol: As a writer I would really like to know if the 219 readers liked or disliked the story. I personnel think that it has been the best story I ever wrote. :glare: But then again. I'm sitting here in a wet diaper at the age of 59. :whistling:

I thank you both for your comments. :) Legls should know how comments help a writer although his stories are great. Well written. Easy to read. And, also FANTASTIC. :P Legls how do I make the dialouge a little easier to read? I put " " to indicate who was speaking. Can you give me a for instance? ;)

Baby Jay NY

"Well one way to make it easier is to skip a line and end with who was speaking like this." said Legls

"Then the next speaker takes over on a different line." replied LeglsL

"Good pointe LeglsL, that'll make it easier to pick out dialogue from paragraphs." finish's Legls

Well done, Eagle, and 'attaboy, legless!'. Good story; needs paragraph breaks to indicate new speakers in conversation, as previously suggested. Read one of my stories for examples. Also watch out for words that are not picked up by spell-check. Like 'loss' instead of 'lose' (Check your dictionary if not sure). If you wanna get your own back, leave a comment on one of my stories, eagle. And again, well done!

• 4 years later...