LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy and LG are very different. Sissy comes from FemDom BDSM. LG comes from ageplay and the original idea of Transgender as expressed in the early TGGuide

Next Question. Are you interested in BEING the Little Girl or being Daddy or Little Boy with a Little Girl or being a Little Girl with a female Little Girl or "mommy" type? I am the latter

Read the blogs and About Me that look like they cover that. You may also wish to re-do certain aspects of your profile and maybe your screen name

I can relate to this.

When I was young I was obsessed with nappies, but never really knew why, as I got older (teens) I started enjoying them for sexual reasons, a few years later I started getting into the AB element, a few years later after I met my partner I started getting into the sissy/LG aspect and the after a few years I seemed to lose the sissy/LG part and now see myself as an "Adult Kid", if and when I ageplay it is as a teenager punished into nappies.

Point is, this stuff can be very fluid and it isn't uncommon to define yourself as something different over time. Sometimes, even after finding this fetish, it can take some time to really find our niche. Either that or sometimes exploring every aspect can be fun too.

In terms of relationships... Everyone has a different route to follow. I never had a partner of either gender until I met the person who became my fiance! It is much more important to find THE partner, not a partner. It is good you are back on the hunt so to speak, it can be difficult to open yourself up to trusting others after getting hurt but it is always good to do so.