LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I just tell him to forget it?

"I mean, he knew I like diapers, he knew I had them, if he wanted to be a part he would have said something right?"

Don't expect him to read your mind. He can't. When you want something, it's your job to communicate that.

You're nervous because you're afraid he's not going to like it, yet he's insisting that he's okay with trying. If he was disgusted by it, pretty sure he would've already had that reaction. And if he doesn't like it that doesn't mean he's disgusted by it. You don't love all of his hobbies either, right?

The best thing you can do is communicate. Have a real conversation. Diapers are a part of you... it's going to come out at some point unless you're planning on hiding for the rest of your life.

Have you thought about the fact you're expecting him to honestly tell you he likes or dislikes something without ever actually trying it? You're trying to minimize your risk but by doing that you may be missing out on so much more. What's the real difference between you telling him to forget it and spending the rest of your life wearing your diapers behind his back because you think he won't like it and him trying it and telling you he's not into it. The outcome is the same in both cases. The only real difference is in one case you just think he's not into it and the other you know he's not into it. At the end of your life you won't be regretting the things you did, just the things you didn't do.

Hugs,

Freta

Honest communication is what makes relationships work. Pick a good time for both of you, then sit down and talk this through. If he wants to try, make a plan and see what happens. If he doesn't want to try make it clear that this is a need for you and that you're going to do it but you'll try to limit it to times when he's not around. If he says that's a dealbreaker then it's time to move on. 2 to 1 odds that it can be worked out somehow if you try ;)

Bettypooh

have an honest talk with him about you wanting him to participate in your diaper play and if he is willing to do so, if not don't force the issue

maybe over time he might, but that's his choice

You have someone to treasure and that treasures you I would recommend lay it all on the line because from your description sounds like he might actually be into it and to have a partner that is into it with you and is willing to baby you he's a keeper

On April 26, 2016 at 9:01 AM, FretaBWet said:

You're trying to minimize your risk but by doing that you may be missing out on so much more.

I agree with this. I know risk is scary, but I also know it can lead to amazing places. Life is short and you have a great opportunity. Take advantage of it!

Thank you all for you're advice. You're all right, it is important and the only way I'll know is by trying. We talked it over again and decided that on my next day off we'll have a cuddles and movie day, and I'm going to wear a diaper under my clothes. He wants to get used to me wearing them around him before he makes any bigger decisions about how much he wants to be involved. We talked more about my likes and dislikes on the subject and he seems to be ok with most things (in theory) but he's used the same 'never know until you try' line so we'll see. I do know that at the very least he probably won't mind me wearing around him, which would be wonderful. And who knows? Maybe it'll be like when he first became my Daddy, where he did it for me at first but then ended up liking it. But even if it never progresses to more than me just wearing around him and he never gets involved beyond that, I think it'll be enough just to know that he loves me no matter what I'm wearing under my clothes.

Thank you all again. You're comments and advice are really what pushed me to go forward instead of trying to hide like I'm so used to with my diapers. Thank you!

Your post sounds familiar. Take it slow. If you truly know him, you will be able to tell where he is at; in his body language, role play and how big he hugs you. Good luck. Keep posting I would like to know how it goes.