LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Fave Tv Shows And Catoons That Had age play age Reggseion

Yeah, the show rushed right through everything and cut a lot of content, as well as visually wasn't too great.

The book takes its time, setting up the character, the problems he has, and then the plot. Taking the time travel slow at first, leaving him thinking he wasn't in anything too troubling, till it jumps from days and weeks, to years, and thats when the story really gets good as he races to fix it all. Even most standard Age regression stories done by writers from the ABDL and AR community's, don't come close to the quality of content, it is still

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Leaf said:

Yeah, the show rushed right through everything and cut a lot of content, as well as visually wasn't too great.

The book takes its time, setting up the character, the problems he has, and then the plot. Taking the time travel slow at first, leaving him thinking he wasn't in anything too troubling, till it jumps from days and weeks, to years, and thats when the story really gets good as he races to fix it all. Even most standard Age regression stories done by writers from the ABDL and AR community's, don't come close to the quality of content, it is still

Not to date myself too much but I always loved the Bugs Bunny episode when he was substituted for the Gorilla's missing baby by the Stork who celebrated a little too much with the other happy new animal parents.

1 minute ago, Jilly Poo said:

Not to date myself too much but I always loved the Bugs Bunny episode when he was substituted for the Gorilla's missing baby by the Stork who celebrated a little too much with the other happy new animal parents.

I have been looking for one of these forever where something happens and a baby saves the day, and all of the adults take on baby fashions, and dress up like babies. It is NOT any of the following but you'd probably enjoy them. Feel free to suggest if you have any ideas.

The old "You Can't Do That On Television" series had regular diaper/age play lines in the skits (and some crossdressing).

Besides anybody who was of the right age had a crush on Moose.