LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wifes First Time.

paddi

It was fireworks night over here in the UK. It being Sunday I did`nt work today as my work partener covered me today. So I did my usual Sunday thing spent al day in nappies as the daughter has gone back to college. My wife elaine giving me several nappy changes throughout the day. Earlier trhis evening we decided we would wal up onto the cliff and watch the fireworks across the harbour on the mainland. Elaine put me into my ID-slip disposble nappy with a pair of fairly close fitting plastic knicks, My wife despite being my mummy also likes me to put nappies on her . so it was no surprise when she popped herself up on the bed beside a disposable nappy and her plastic pants, which I put on her and a pair of jeans which only just did up over her nappy. In the end wwe decided to take the car up to the viewing point as it is quite cold. We sat a couple of hours wathing the fireworks. I had wet not long after we got there, Elaine announce she was going to have an accident I said "go on I did some time ago ". She said "No not that sort of accident " . She then grunted abit and did a poo poo in her nappy. Despite it smelling a little I got a monster raving hardon. When we got home and she got out of the car it was a picture to watch her walk to the front door, tiny little steps trying not to squash it any more, need`nt have bothered she had sat in it nearly an hour. I folewed her to the bedroom where she plonked herself on the changing mat on the floor. She said I`ve done enough of your dirty bottoms to last me a life time, now its your turn". Easing down her jeans her plastic pants had failed to contain it all andhad leaked poop onto her jeans. I think she had done a good sized wee as well. My lack of experience showed as half a packet of wet wipes later showed I had cleaned er up. We had a lovely hour between the sheets before putting on each others bedtime nappies. Anyone else ever had a similar experience?.

Yes she did enjoy it but does not want to do it again for a while, She say`s if She did it all the time it would take the excitment out of it for her and me. I did enjoy changing her but she was in a real mess the smell was bad too but I love her and I could stomach it, It took me a while to clean her up used an awful lot of baby wipes. I wanted herto wear it for longer in hopes she got a little rash but She didn`t think that was a good idea. She did wear a nappy to bed which was very wet by morning as well as mine so we showered together, before I went to work, She did not wear last night but I was back in nappies with in 20 minutes of coming through the door, She will always have a clean nappy and pants ready to put on me by the changing mat unless we have visitors.

Hi all me again what made it good aswell was the fact that She went out without any intention of messing herself. She said she was going to wet but she does that any way when she is wearing nappies. She just got these griping pains in her tummmy and knew she had to go, so decided her nappy was the best bet as it was quite cold outsite. If it was`t for her nappy she would have to have found some bushes to go in.

Yet another positive to wearing :)

Way back when my wife and I wert younger, we decided to spice up our sex life by telling and acting out each other's fantacies. Of course, mine involved both of us pooping ourselves and then oral sex. My wife did it for me, even though she didn't like it (still doesn't), and we did the whole fantacy. When we finished, she said, "Okay, now you get to change my pants". It was quite messy, but I got turned on all over again, and it was off to bed for another session.

Despite my silly walk I did enjoy it. An eperience

hope to repeat in the near futre I prefer terry

nappies so I will wear one next time. It was nice

to have my dirty bottom wiped even if it did take

nearly 15 minutes of torture and half a packet of

cold baby wipes.