LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found at thrift store today

They would probably make a good stuffer if you poked holes in them. Have you opened up one of the packages? I wonder if they still have the Attends scent....

I would have to say that those would make excellent boosters. Well, that is my opinion anyways....:DI have from time to time found some awesome diaper bargains in thrift stores. There is one thrift store that I visit at least once a week and without fail I visit the "baby" section to see what may be available. Makes total sense to me have adult diapers in the baby section:D

I stopped into my favorite thrift store yesterday on the hunt for camera patch cord and of course I had to go over where diapers for all ages are on display. Now, there were Tena, Prevail, Depends available at very nice prices but all were XL. However there were diapers in a clear plastic bag, 12 to a bag, for $4.99. No name, no markings, just plain diapers with sort of a pink plastic outer shell. I purchased a bag and of course when I got home found that I just can't fit into them. More suitable say for a young teen, a girl obviously because of the pink outer shell. But not is all a lose as they well make a decent booster for my diapers.

• 2 weeks later...

I went back to the thrift store and sure enough they had even more adult diapers in there. It was like walking into heaven I tellya. It's small room that branches off the main floor where they keep the linens and medical stuff. I REALLLY don't want anymore diapers and restricted myself to only picking up vintage or cool diapers, not cheap, routine stuff that I have no interest in. Well they had like 20 BOXES(cases) of medium white Covedien hospital diapers along with two carts full of clear wrapped ones stacked so high they were falling off the cart. Of course the diapers that get taken out of the wrapper and fly around the room, fully open and in plain sight. The hot chick that works there comes through, putting something on the shelf, as she almost steps on a diaper on the floor.