LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

being put back into Diapers

ok first of all i do want to be put back into diapers sooner rather then later,,but i have no good enough reason for it right now. Anyways on the same subject I have a question for people here who didn't use to have to wear diapers,but you were put back into diapers due to loss of control. I mean people who lived diaper free since being trained to use toliet as a young toddler no offensse ito those who have had to wear diapers who life is intended at all so please don't take offensse to anything.

I never had a doctor state that I need to go back in diapers. In my experience, most medical professionals will advise against using diapers specifically. When I was little my pediatric urologist suggested my mom use "absorbent products" to manage my daytime

• 2 weeks later...

Nappies have played a big part in my life. When I was young I was in nappies day and night until I was 5. My mother had a terrible time getting me out of nappies in time for school. Being wet or messy just never bothered me at all. If no one checked I just happily stayed in my filthy nappy.

Eventually after much determination from my Mother I was finaly out of nappies in time to go to school though I often wet my pants in the first year or two. Being wet never bothered me so if no one noticed 5 just stayed in my wet pants until they dried or went home still wet. The teacher always had spare clothes for me if I was found to have wet my self.

I continued to wet my bed all through my childhood and teenage years. I was in nappies every night until I wa 8 or 9 and then at the insistence of our district nurse my mother took me out of nappies and I just had to suffer wet sheets. It was thought being wet and uncomfortable would soon have me dry at night. It didn't work.