LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bernie 2016

I don't think he'll get cheated out. Last time we had primaries, Hilary had the superdelegates and then lost them all when Obama started having more pledged delegates than she did. Honestly though, I don't think that Bernie will get enough pledged delegates to overcome Hilary's lead with just pledged delegates alone. If he does, I'll certainly vote for him. If Hilary gets the nomination, I'll vote for her, because anything is better than what the GOP is serving up.

I love Bernie and his left leaning policies however I don't think he would be an effective president. He doesn't have much support from the Dems in the house or senate. He has no plan for breaking up the big banks or how he could switch to a single payer health system. If Bernie is president and the congress is Republican absolutely nothing will get done.

On the other hand Hillary has fought her way up from nothing, working as a young lawyer she helped found the Arkansas Advocates for Children and Families. Her career as a lawyer and 1st Lady of Arkansas is a steady fight for children, women and families. Everyone calls her a bit**, a liar, a nasty person and a super predator, if she was a man that would be called tough but she is a woman so we judge her differently.

• 1 month later...