LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I found her,.... Can I Keep her?

Mike called his dad and told him he would be late getting home due to 4 flat tires, Detective Dumbass flattened them for me I can only take one off at a time, take it over to Walt's which is the convenience store gas station almost right next to his Walmart could take about an hour, luckily he didn't puncture them just let the air out, he also fought the cops looks like his tenure with Phoenix PD is over!

Mike made it through two trucks, he could feel his diaper begin to get heavy, he started towards the family restroom, where he could change in private, as he reached for the door June arrived and said I figured this was where you were headed. Great minds think alike! Could you use a hand in there Mike? I know I could! June said. Since we're here for the same reason we could get done twice as fast and back at unloading trucks! Mike kind of blushed the only lady to see his diaper area was his mom and now Michelle! That means June would see it to, of course he would see hers, as he was thinking June said lesbian remember, not interested! Mike smiled and said red blooded American male I am, remember? June let out a laugh, and said once you've seen mine you won't be for long! Mike

She changed Mike even put him in a purple diaper of hers, she told him it was by far, better than anything WallyWorld made!

She laid down next and Mike beganto remove her wet diaper, he wasn't repulsed by what he saw but it did anger him, June had a surgical

Mike, June asked why didn't you ask me out? It was nothing to do with you June it was me, I'm only 19, I wasn't aware that you were incontinent at the time but I'm still a bedwetter, that little tidbit right there was

June and Mike were becoming good friends! Some knew June was a Lesbian, and couldn't figure out what she saw in Mike! But they were pretty chummy! One guy said why don't you two go on a date? Mike without missing a beat said we have plans on Monday! This raised a few eyebrows!

Mike said you said it was a guy who turned you into a baby! Michelle said She is now, when we were together she was technically a girl but was taking testosterone. Her breast were gone but she was still an inny not an outy yet she went on vacation and came back a man. She wanted to date and have sex with men, she was kind of confused! Or should I say he. But we, were lovers before! Then she kicked me out for Raul! I met a guy and we dated I was back to guys by then, now I have my daddy who I love lots! She cuddled up next to Mike! Who I can't wait to have another marathon orgasm with, never had one of those with a girl before!

When Mike and Michelle and Everett arrived home Everett asked Mike to undress so he can put his overnights on, Mike knew what his dad meant, so did Michelle! Can I get a change to I'm kind of soaked! Everett, felt very uncomfortable changing her, he said Mike your daddy will take care of you! He handed Mike the keys for her locking panties. He unlocked them and changed her very wet diaper! He noticed that Michelle was smiling at him, He smiled back and asked her what's wrong? She said I'll tell you later! After her change Everett changed Mike he didn't even mention his purple diaper! Michelle noticed!

After Mike and Michelle were alone Michelle said I make your dad uncomfortable Mike! After he spanked me, I accidentally peed on him during the spanking I felt something poking me it was your dad's penis he was excited as me! Since that night, he can't even look me in the eyes!

The rest of the week was pretty much uneventful! Detective Lieutenant Benjamin Harris paid them a visit, he informed them, that Detective Grimes wasn't employed by the City of Phoenix! He had resigned after his arrest

Monday came it was time for their date with June. They picked her up and she was dressed to the nines! Mike had never seen her in a dress, but they were not the best to wear to unload a truck. Mike said wow! So did Michelle! Damn, Mike said sorry I never asked you out even if I am a bedwetter! I'm sorry but forgive me I'm a man! June was eating up the attention, she hadn't had compliments thrown her way like this in a hell of a long time! She had to admit it was good for her ego! They arrived at Olive Garden, Mike apologised for bringing her here, but he works for Walmart, even after Olive Garden, tomorrow he was declaring Bankruptcy! June had to laugh, he was right Wally World verily paid the bills!

June was enjoying just being out with friends! She couldn't remember when she had been out and had this much fun. Mike, Michelle, and her had been laughing non stop! She needed a change she was still safe but wasn't sure how much time she had before the dreaded leaks came! She grabbed her purse which unfortunately was also her diaper bag. Excuse me but I have to visit the little girls room. Michelle had been thinking the same just moments before. She grabbed her purse that doubled as her same reason! They were walking arm and arm, laughing and joking. A drunk guy tried to pick them up! June without missing a beat said sorry but we're gay, Lesbian lovers! The guys eyes got big, and he asked can I watch? June gave Michelle a sly wink, by all means we were on our way to the lady's room to scratch our itches! Want to come? The guy licked his lips and said, of course! They entered the bathroom and the guy was right behind them! Unfortunately for the guy the room was full of women, one saw the guy and figured stalker! She pepper sprayed the guy and another called the police! The guy was arrested for Drunk and Disorderly, even if he was drunk it still wasn't good the men's room doesn't have a figure with a flared skirt!

They returned to their table after their diapers were changed! Mike asked, What was all the commotion about in the ladies room? Michelle smiled slyly at June and said some guy wandered into the ladies room? June gave her a big grin and winked at Michelle! Mike for some reason knew that there was more here than met the eye!

Once they got back to June's they decided to watch a video, that was basically a kids video. Michelle went into her kid mode! June had a bottle from when her youngest was still a baby, after that even though June was dry Michelle was sucking her breast. Mike had to admit that they both looked happy! Mike thought for a moment and realized he was jealous! About half way through the video Michelle looked tired, June looked happier than she had looked in years, she was she had two friends that didn't mind that to herself she was hideous! They accepted her for her. She had a small stash of weed she broke it out and soon they all were feeling fine! Somehow they ended up in June's bed! You could tell she had a wetting problem her sheets crinkled just like Mike's! Soon diapers were removed and sex began! June soon forgot her Sexual preference and her body issues Mike and Michelle had abused her with their tongues and Mike had sex with her, she had forgotten how a man inside her felt! As Mike was pleasing her she was pleasing Michelle. After they all were satisfied sexually. June diapered the two guests in her Molicare diapers. Then Michelle diapered her and couldn't help playing with her clitoris for a while! Soon though they all fell asleep being so relaxed from the pot! Michelle had her thumb in her mouth, so did June, she had a family again!

June continued to apologize for her messy accident, both Michelle and Mike kissed her and hugged her trying to put her at ease! Mike got his two girls in the tub after cleaning June up! Michelle and June both agreed that he was thorough they felt clean as whistle inside and out! Daddy rediapered them both after powering and rubbing rash cream on June's pussy as her accident had left her slightly red!

Mike also said that he was sorry for last night.

The three arrived home at Mike's house, his parents weren't happy! They weren't mad about them staying out all night it was because they hadn't let them know where they were out to! Haven't you two ever heard of a phone? Michelle was smiling Laurie noticed and asked her what was so funny? Still with the smile on her face she said It's great to have parents again! To get after me when I screw up! Laurie s heart melted, you I can forgive, Mike knows better! Your dad wants to tan your butt but good ! I have other recourses now, no sex for you two for the next week! Michelle gulped but that will put us into the week we have to abstain due to my ovulation! Okay Laurie said then two weeks! Mike knew it was better to keep his mouth shut, never argue with mom! You guys didn't have sex with each other last night? No mom I never had sex with Michelle last night, I promise! How about this one then?

After their bath all were put in cloth diapers and locking plastic panties. June had never wore them since she was a baby, and wasn't even sure she wore them then even! She liked the way they sat on her sex! She was given a bottle and the 6, Laurie, June, Michelle, Mike, Carol, Buddy were all treated as babies!