LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I found her,.... Can I Keep her?

Michele was falling for Mike, he thought more of her than himself! One good thing that came out of dealing with the police was she had got her purse back, the one that Virgil had basically robbed her a gun point for. She got her banking card back she had money in the bank her account had about $10,000 dollars in it she really wants to buy him a decent used car! Something more reliable than his current vehicle!

She got some great news from Laurie last night during her bath, Laurie was worried that Mike and her may not wait to have sex, the deal is the will be able to have sex once they are sure that they know when she ovulates, so they can abstain from sex during that time so she won't get pregnant! She told Mike in bed last night! Both can't wait to share themselves with each other! They had a session where they rubbed their diapers on each other, both had an orgasm, even if it wasn't true sex!

Next morning, Michelle awoke before Mike. She noticed Mike was soaked his diaper looked heavy and bloated! She wondered what a man's diaper felt like in the morning, she knew what hers felt like, but she didn't have the same equipment as Mike hers was an inny, his was an outy she gently began to touch his wet diaper, soon she began to feel his Mr. Happy as he called it start to expand, she began to rub Mr. Happy through the sodden wet fabric, you couldn't really refer to it as plastic, they even called it a fabric! Soon she closed her eyes and tryed to imagine what it felt like for a guy like Mike to be rubbed in this manner. Soon she felt like her own wet diaper was being rubbed in the same way! God was it feeling good! She kept rubbing Mike's wet pee pee diaper, she swore she could feel what Mike was feeling just another second and, her own body spasmed in a orgasm! She opened her eyes expecting Mike to still be asleep, he was looking at her with a smile on his face and his hand in her crotch. She thought she was feeling what he felt but he had awoke and returned the favor! Michelle gave Mike a sheepish grin she had been cought! "Morning lovely lady!" Mike said. All she could do was return his smile! "That was interesting!" She said "I was trying to put myself in your place and imagine what it felt like for you to be beat off, is that the word you guys use?" "Funny, he said I was wondering how it felt to get your clitty rubbed so I was trying to feel how you felt," he gave her a wink!

Michelle and Mike went down stairs and found Buddy and Carol at the dinning room table eating cereal Cheerios to be exact! Buddy couldn't wait to tell Mike, something, he looked like he was going to bust at the seams

Buddy and Carol went to get ready for their baths. Mike grabbed his mom and asked "What gives?" Laurie played innocent, "What do you mean Mike?" Michelle smiled at her and said "I bet I know!" Laurie repressed a smile, was she that transparent? "What are you referring to Mike?" Carol walked into the room and said "Probably the fact that our mother is diapered and wet like the rest of us!" A small smile came to Laurie's lips. "For heck sakes mom I have been smelling your pee odor all morning!" Carol

Mike said "I've got to get a nap I'm going into work tonight so I want to sleep a little." Michelle smiled and said to Laurie "If you supervise can I change Mike?" Laurie thought that should be alright, "That's okay but if anything starts to happen your done!" Hang on a second she went into a room and came back with some of what she thought were pajamas, they were made from flannel, then she realized these were the flannel diapers that Laurie was working on!

Mike awoke and he needed to pee, really bad! He went to the toilet and attempted to pull down his shorts, they were stuck, they wouldn't budge! He looked in the mirror and then he saw the reflection in the mirror! Duh, he said he had totally forgotten that it was pointless to pee, he was locked into his toilet and his mom had the key, besides he was a little wet already, he'd bed wet once again! Dammit, this was getting to be a habit again! His current predicament, of needing to pee wasn't going to go away, he was already wet, he watched in the mirror and watched the pee spread inside his locked plastic pants. He thought is that what I look like when I wet my bed?, at 19 he thought I was almost done he had been down to one or two wet beds a week, here now only about 4 days since meeting Michelle, his girlfriend, who was diapered and wetting herself day and night he has wet his own bed for the 7th day this week and was diapered day and night! The only thing that was really negative for him was the reason he was diapered was because it was a chastity belt, basically! Used to detour him and Michelle from having sex! One positive aspect was his sister Carol had also been diapered and her behavior, was tons better! If you had known Carol last week then saw her again this week, you would have wondered who had performed the Exorcism!

ByAfter she got all the kids home in the afternoon, Laurie put them all in their new cloth and plastic panties. Michelle looked like she was about ready to burst out crying! Not that she felt sad! It was quite the opposite! Her mother was killed when she was 14

Mike ate dinner with his family. Laurie changed him out of the flannel diapers that were made by Laurie for him and the rest of them. He was put in a disposable diaper then dressed in his tan pants and blue shirt with his vest

Mike left work, got in his car went to start it, it went pop and heard a rod come through the engine. Well this car is toast! What do I do now? He thought. There was a knock on his window he jumped a foot in the air, luckily he had a diaper on or he would of had a wet spot on his tan pants! It was June, she heard his car die a painful death as she called it! She asked "Can I give you a ride anywhere?" Mike said "I need a ride home I guess?" "I Can do that

June and Mike talked for a while, June told him about three years ago her then husband now Prisoner got drunk, they had argued he pulled a gun and shot her in the lower abdomen, she had been pregnant with her third child, he killed the fetus and her bladder was pretty much destroyed, plus part if her lower intestines were damaged, she still has control of that but a solid poop is out of reach for her now, she said it isn't diarrhea but is of that consistency. "Sorry she said here I'm talking about my poop! What's your story Mike?"

Mike got home and Michelle was asleep, he put a finger up the leg hole of her diaper she was wet, but she was also locked in her plastic pants, he couldn't help her!

Mike awoke about noon the next day, he had another wet night. Oh well he thought, mom is doing the same, she's been dryer than I have ever made it, she had further to fall! He walked out he was only in his cloth diapers and plastic pants, he walked through the house, nobody was home no mom, no Michelle, he wanted to see her, really bad, he was thinking that they should raid their money stash and get him a new car well a good used one at least. They would suspect him of something

His dad arrived home before mom and Michelle did, they had to pick up his sister and his brother he had forgot it was Thursday, early dismissal, Michelle, had Mike put on a robe, they went outside to the drive way, there was a car parked there a 2009, Chrysler, 300. Other than it was white, Mike's least favorite color of a car it was nice it had all the bells and whistles! She gave him a key fob and explained that "unless you have this you can't start it!" She sat in the drivers seat and pushed a button and the car started right up sounded smooth! Mike looked at the odometer, it had 37654! A little over 37000 miles, "did you raid the stash for this?" No silly, she said I got my bank card back and I got a cashier's check and payed $9500 for it!" "Wow you got a pretty good deal for it! Mike said! "Not me silly it's your car, Michelle said! "My car Mike asked, thinking he heard wrong? I only had about." 3500 dollars, I know I covered the other $6,000 Michelle said you forgot when you signed up for the account your mother was on your account, because you were a minor! She took all but $50 she kicked that in!" But why Michelle, I do love you but I don't want a sugar mamma! Why not I would love a sugar daddy!" "Don't look at me as a sugar momma, I spent most of my money getting the car! I can no longer support the lifestyle you've grown accustomed to! Eventually

Carol came to Michelle and said okay now tell! What do you mean, dearest sister? She knew what she wanted to know, how was sex with my brother? Michelle asked doesn't this smile say it all? As she pointed to her mouth! Details I want details! Carol said! We'll your brother brought me to the longest orgasm I've ever had in my life! Carol said