LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I found her,.... Can I Keep her?

My alarm went off it was 1145 am, you ask me why I am not getting up until almost noon, I work from 7pm until 0300 am at the worst place on earth to work at WallyWorld. I also feel the wetness of my bed as I have wet it again! Third time this week. Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm R. Michael Nielsson. Nielsson is a Danish name meaning the son of Niels. The R. Stands for Richard, I hated the name because Richard gets shortened to Dick. The kids used to tell me dont be a Dick. That was their way to tease me. Now im am 18 going on 19 and I'm still wetting my bed. I am the oldest child, and the only bedwetter. My sister used to wet her bed but she stopped a couple of years ago. My littlest brother was the only one who got it. He wet his until he was 6 and then stopped. We got the bedwetting gene from our moms side. We look also look like were half black, people confuse us as being Negro. My dad is white of Scandinavian decent, heck he is Neon White. Mom looks like a black lady but her family is from Tonga! Ithey are very darked skin people, but instead of be from Africa. Her family is from Tonga. Tonga is a Pacific Island. Near Samoa, places like that. Nowhere near Africa. My mom was a bedwetter until she was 15 years old. Wet one night then never again. Oh mom when she gets stressed her bedwetting returns. Its just not every night unless there is a lot of stress! Anyway I ramble. I work at Wallyworld. I work odd hours 7pm to 3am  on my days off im up at like 11am. I'm waiting until i turn 21 then im going to go work where my dad works. He works at theJuvenile Correctional Facility right across from where i work. I cant work there until im 21 years old i want to tell you a story about what happened to me one night before coming home from work.

Now I have this old car, my parents were just starting high school when it was made. If i take it over 35 mph it starts to overheat. Now I live 9 miles from where I work. There is a pefectly good Freeway right by where I work. If i could take it I could be home in 5 to 7 minutes.  Instead it almost takes me 20 because of that old car. Ihave to go West from where I work about half a mile then I hit 29th Ave. I go South on 29th Ave. This night I'm going south on 29th ave when i thoght I saw somebody on 29th Ave it turns out when I get closer its a girl. And she is naked except a pair of panties. Waite a minute its not panties but a diaper. She flags me down. I cant see a car  she is not broke down.

"Can I help you?" I asked?

"Please, my boyfriend and l had a fight. He pulled a gun on me and made me disrobe and abandoned me her. He took my purse everything!" She pleaded.

I have a hoodie I wear when l need to, I keep in the back seat. I gave it to her and she stopped crying. She said he dropped my dads old suitcase up here I need to get it we turned around and I started heading back Norh on 29th Ave.

She said stop here she got out and slowly walked of the side of the road, I her swear a couple of times as she stepped on something sharp that would hurt her bare feet. She came back with a suitcase, this is what Virgil was dropping off its my old suitcase!

She said that there is a Walmart over there I need clothes, shoes, more diapers, this one isn't going to last forever. As I was driving she reached in and took something out of the suitcase. I was in the process of turning right to head back to my store. I didnt have the heart to tell her I had just came from there. She went in and got pants, shirts, socks, shoes, she got things from the diaper aisle then we were in the baby aisle.  Then here and there, she went into the bathroom and came out with clothes on and gave me back my hoodie. She gave the cashier the tags from what she was wearing and she took like two crip $100 bils to pay for it. I asked her where she got it she told me she has a pocket in her bra that she hides a couple of hundred dollars.

I didnt think about it until later. She wasnt wearing a bra.

We started back home and when we got home. She asked me why I  didnt take the freeway?

I had to explain about my car being on its last leg it cant handle the freeway.

I had to smuggle her in my dad was alread gone to work and mom had ran my brother and sister to school already. We couldnt of timed it better.

I explained that at the moment I live with my parents and as looked at my watch it was 6:08 am, I was usually asleep in bed by now and my body is ready to sleep even if my brain doesnt know it yet. We started talking her name  was Michele. We decided that Michael and Michelle were pretty close. She had a bottle she wanted me to fill which I did and l zapped it in the microwave for about 45 seconds. She had me feed it to her. I had to ask why the diapers and bottles and pacifiers.

She explained,  "I grew up wetting my bed, l never stopped. I lived with a friend who diapered me all the time, and turned me into a baby. I know I'm an adult but I found l liked being a baby l've worn diapers so long that l dont even know when l wet any more. After that friend I moved in with a guy, he was way older than me like 60.

He wanted to be my daddy. He liked the fact l was babyish but hated that l was over 18, unfortunately he would of loved me to be 2 to 8 years old he liked little girls. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get arrested for having sex with under aged girls. He dumped me. Then I met Virgil. We were together 6 months. At first he was great. He was clean and sober and was, good but didnt want to baby me. Towards the end he was using me and drugs again. That little thing the other night where he kicked me out almost naked was because we argued about his drugs. He is on probation."

She was sucking on her bottle which was almost empty. After it was done l put her pacifier in and moved her and patted her back. She let a burp out that I was sure everybody in the house heard. 

We got to my bed. Michelle, I kind of am like you. I still wet my bed. Your going to hear my bed crinkle my mom puts my old Shower curtains on my bed when they stop being my shower curtains. Unlike you I only wet one or two times a week, unfortunately l am already at 3 days this week."

"Michael, l am the last person to make fun of you for wetting your bed. Some of us are just older. I told you I cant go without a diaper, I'm wearing a cheap Walmart diaper. I would much prefer a Mega max, M4, even. I would really be in heaven with one of my adult diaper that could pass as a baby diaper, you know the ones that have cute prints  on them?"

"Do they even make em like that?" Mike asked?

"Yes, I have about two bags full at the apartment Virgil and I  shared. 

We crawled into bed. The last time l had a girl in my bed was about 6 years ago we had one of my Aunts in town. My sister and I were sharing my bed. She still wet her bed in those days. My little brother was still in his crib. Why it was me and my sister.  This was the first time I had a full grown woman in my bed. I considered myself lucky!

Mike looked at Michelle and her face changed, she said daddy I need my diaper changed.

That's right she was slightly wet when he had found her.

He got a new diaper out of her bag and began to remove her used one. He thought hopefully she trusts me enough as baby Michelle to change her diaper. She either going to slug me or not do anything and.... She didn't do anything, good she's in her baby mode. She had been wearing the diaper for a while and her pussy was a bit red, oh no baby your starting to get a rash! She replied fix it daddy! He got her rash cream out and began to work it into her shaved pussy, adult Michelle moaned.

He said "Lift your butt" as he went to slide the clean diaper under her, she was arched so high her pussy was right in his face , Mike had to smile, adult Michelle was teasing his ass! It was working his Mr. Happy had woken up, after he got powder all over he diaper area which she seemed to enjoy the rubbing of his hands as he worked it in.

He fastened the 4 tabs on her diaper getting it tight. She smiled as a hand rubbed her diaper, your better than my last daddy he never got then tight enough then he would yell at me when the bed got wet! She pouted as she said this like it was an unpleasant memory.

She raised her arms up and Mike didn't know what she wanted, she said "little girls don't wear bras silly daddy!"

"We'll of course they don't baby how stupid of me!" He released her breasts and she kind of moaned from the freedom. He had to admit her tits were magnificent! Of course he had nothing to compare them to He had never gotten this close to a real live girl before, he was still a virgin, when you wet the bed you don't feel like exposing your secret shame with a girl, from stories he heard it never ended that well!

She said "Daddy little girls wear nightgowns" as she motioned with her eyes towards a sack. Sure enough there was a nightgown that had the Superman S on it, he placed it on her and she said I'm Supergirl, she rolled over on her stomach put her arms out and whistled like she was flying real fast!

Mike rembered he used to do that as a kid to!

Michelle said "Want baba."

Mike got her baby bottle out and said "I'll be right back with a nice warm baba for you!"

Michelle said "No warm, cold, warm make me puke!"

"Good to know!" Mike said, he returned about 2 minutes later with a bottle of milk, cold! He sat down and said come on as he fed her she had a smile on her face, he guessed she hadn't been fed by anyone of late! Some guys just don't know how lucky they are, they take those around them for granted. He was actually falling for this baby girl. And he felt like he was the lucky one! As she was drinking he saw the bottle getting empty, he saw

Mike awoke at about 4 pm, he was checking his bed, he breathed a sigh of relief and smiled he had slept dry! He continued to feel around when he hit another person in bed with him, it all came flooding back to him he was a daddy now, he checked his babies diaper she however was wet.

He shook her and he saw her eyes flicker and look around her surroundings. She saw Mike and looked at him and recognition flickered, she smiled at him as she still had her pacifier in her mouth!

She reached up and pulled it out and said "Daddy I'm hungry!" He was surprised that she didn't even mention that she was soaked!

"I want oatmeal." Mike said It's after 4pm almost dinner time, she pouted "I want oatmeal!" Mike had to smile at his little little girl. Kids when they want something, they get a one track mind!

Besides he didn't know what he was going to tell mom and dad. How was he going to tell them mom, dad I've got a baby, she's 21 and like me she still wets the bed. Wow was all they would say. If he told them he had a girlfriend, the first time they saw her baby side he was screwed! Besides her parents were pretty straight laced, them sleeping together would go against the grain, even though he was an accident, his parents weren't married when he was concived. They were by the time he was born, when he was born his parents had been married three months only.

They had sex before they were married, and mom got pregnant. They would try and keep him safe and she would have to sleep in a different bedroom even if she was his baby girl, even if they abstained from sex they still wouldn't trust them. Mike knew they were screwed no matter what. Michelle had said something and he was in thought and totally missed what she said.

"Sorry", he said? "I said, and she was in adult mode now. my diaper is soaked and I need to get a bath! What was you so deep in thought about?"

"I was thinking how do I tell my parents about you? Just tell them you got a baby daughter, she said with a smile! Well if I tell them that my mom will neuter me, the same if I tell them I have a live in girlfriend."

"You consider me a girlfriend, that's good because I decided your boyfriend material last night when you fed me my bottle. My last one I decided was worthless he never fed me like that and I never felt so comfortable with a daddy, even the guy that taught me about being a baby never treated me as good as you! Your my daddy now!"

Mike was able to get Michelle into the bathroom for a shower. She changed clothes and changed her diaper!

Mike's parents had always taught him honesty was the best policy. He took Michelle to meet his parents. "Mom, dad this is Michelle! We met last night, her old boyfriend kicked her out, she stayed last night, well this morning in my room, I know you trust me so nothing happened, sexually. She has no place to stay!"

Mom asked "What about your little problem?" "She knows about me wetting the bed mom, so does she!"

"If I may, Michelle said, I'm still wetting almost every night but I use protection!" Dad wasn't sure he looked at his wife she said "Diapers dear!" "Oh" he said!

Mike was being talked to by his parents Michelle was by herself in the kitchen/ dinningroom. Mike were not really disapointed in you, we've tryed to teach you to have compassion

9 minutes ago, ppbenn said:

Nice addition. Would like to see breaks in the story. However it's your story and you can write how you feel. I will just continue to enjoy reading it.

Mike was mom! I only wet the bed once or twice a week! For hell sakes I'm 19 years old! Mom was still calm at this point and my darling here still cuddling with Laurie was Michelle is 21 and she won't mind being diapered like that will you hun? Michelle was looking forward to having cloth diapers she frankly couldn't wait!

• Like 1

Mike took Michelle to his room, well no pound for you! Michelle said I think your family is pretty neat, I love your mom she is the best, my mom died when I was little, she worked in a bank

• Like 1

The next morning as the kids were all awoke Laurie found 4 wet babies Buddy to Mike were all wet including Carol who asked her mom "what did you expect ? Dad told us to pee our diapers, can you let me out of mine I need to shit, sorry I need to make poopies", but she smiled as she said it, this was the first smile she had seen from Carol in ages! Plus she self corrected her language, without a reminder, that when you did redirect her language you usually got more of the same. "Come on baby then"

All 4 kids and mom were piled into the car first step was hit the Walmart, as they had used up pretty much of Michelle's diapers that she had bought. Out of 20 they had used more than half, it wasn't fair to Michelle to use all of hers, even though she didn't mind sharing! Buddy needed a small mediums were just barely small enough to fit him loosely. They got his and 6 more packs that should do for a while! Next step was the high school, mom took a paper sack and went to talk to administration hi

Alright you two let's hit SAS, that was a place on 19th Ave on about Mountain View Drive they had tons and tons of material there for the sewing people she figured to spend close to $500 today. SAS sold material by the pound flannel was fairly heavy , she figured she needed about 45 or 50 yards of the stuff plus thread and something to use as a liner like Terry cloth she planned to make them thick. Mike was there as the muscle to lug all the weight around. She found some cowboy and fireman motif