LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I found her,.... Can I Keep her?

Laurie had made tuna fish sandwiches and Tomato Soup, with Goldfish, crackers. She changed Michelle's diaper before she ate. She knew this was one of Mike's favorite lunches when he was growing up, his favorite was the same with Grilled cheese sandwiches. He ate it and smiled at Laurie, his way of saying thanks! After lunch he said to Michelle, "I've been giving it some thought, if you get anything in your name your screwed if they are looking for you, Drivers Licence, your done driving! That's public records. Bank account, same thing. Get a job same thing! Car, any ID, at all they can find you. If you put too much money in say my account the IRS gets involved and I'm screwed! A one time deposit of less than $10,000 dollars is fine it doesn't get reported to the IRS, $9999.99 is fine but that one penny makes a big difference legally. Same goes if I go and by a Lamborghini the IRS will be snooping around, so would my mom and dad, wondering how I could afforded it,

Michelle on the first night, was thinking we'll he's still at home most of her exes had their own places or own apartments, some of them drove very nice cars, one drove a Mercedes-Benz, one was very rich but in the end they all put themselves above her and started to tire of her problem with bedwetting and her AB side, none were willing to participate, several refused to order diapers for her, the very rich guy turned out to be the most selfish bastard she had ever met, complaining about how much her dammed diapers cost. And she was buying Walmart brands $11 -13 a bag because he was attempting a leverage buy out of another company. He was complaining about her diapers but during that time he bought 2 Armani suits at $10,000

Her next step was to do something baby enough to get a spanking like Carol got the other night, Michelle hated to admit it but she liked spankings, probably because her father used to spank her for everything if she wet her bed, spanking every day. Got caught sucking her thumb, spanking. Making to much noise while daddy tried to sleep or watch sports on TV, spanking. These weren't just two or three swats, there were sometimes 20 or 30 hard swats. Your but danced, he would punish her mommy the same way mommy liked being spanked, everytime she saw her mommy getting spanked her

When mom got home with Carol, and Buddy after school, Carol had brought a friend home with her her name was Mellissa, she and Michelle hit it off, like they were old friends. Mellissa was the other girl that was a Rec Aide, she said that "Carol and her friends, used to tease her about her diapers.Mellissa had an accident when she was seven, she was hit on her bicycle, by a drunk driver he had been at the bar watching football and drinking, then thought he could drive home. He never got there after he hit Mellissa, he hit a wall killing himself.

Mellissa was a bedwetter

When dad got home from work, he was in a pretty bad mood, one of his Officers and a good friend Officer Epperson had been assaulted last night, "in the last place you would think, driving the perimeter!

He said 5 guys jumped him, you know Epdawg as they called him, he growls like a dog a low groan that is a warning to don't mess with me! " Mike knew him he was like 6 foot one maybe 285 pounds, he is like in his late 50's and Mike still wouldn't mind his muscles, he's starting to get a belly but

Michelle and Michael were watching the news to see if they had anything more about Virgil, they did the cops said that they were now looking at a female companion as a person of interest!

Michelle said "They mean me! They think I shot Virgil!" A tear ran down her cheek. For one she could never take the life of another human being, let alone Virgil! Mike also knew since he was new on the scene he would be a suspect also.

"We need to tell my parents, this kind of changes everything, but first we need to get the money out if the house, hide it somewhere, they will serve a search warrant, if they find it were screwed!"

"I know where Michelle said my Nana's she's kind of getting senile she'll forget she saw me right after we leave!" They told Laurie they were going out they snuck the case out and was able to get it to grandma's house.

Mike saw what she meant, when Nana asked Michelle if she still wet her bed now that's she's 12? "No grandma I'm still a bed wetter and now wet in the daytime as well and I'm 21 not 12!" Grandma said "Don't worry I wet my bed now to!"

On 4/25/2016 at 7:13 AM, Drownedinp said:

Mike drove Michelle to the police station, she told them that she was the person of interest, they were, looking for.

"She has lived with Virgil for about 4 months, until night before last, he abandoned her on 29 Ave and Pinnicle Peak Road, in just her undies." They asked her how she got just in her undies? "He pulled a gun on me she told them about Mike picking her up, he took her to Walmart, and she got some more clothes."

Mike had his own detectives to deal with his were a bit more blatant than Michelle's. They had came right out and told him that they know that he and Michelle had something to do with Virgil Davis's death!

"That's pretty hard for me to do, I've never met him, I met Michelle the other night she had already been kicked out of his car at gun point for arguing with him about running drugs. When I met her she was almost naked he took her clothes, her purse with her ID, even her shoes, all she had was a bra and panties, I gave her a jacket we went to Walmart where I work she had some money in her bra she bought

"What about the baby the detective asked?" "What baby Mike asked?" " When we went to Mr Davis apartment sir, we found baby bottles pacifiers, things such as that, that indicate a presence of a baby! What did you do with the baby, Richard?"

Mike cringed, at hearing

Everett asked Mike and Michelle "The only reason they accused you of murder is because, you knew the victim Michelle, and Mike because you helped her out of a tight spot. Sounds like they were trying to railroad you, they had no proof so they were trying to get you to confess!"

Mike said dad before you hear it from anybody else, I know you have taught me to respect the police and treat them with respect, one of my detectives was really stupid he accused Michelle when I told him she was incontinent of doing it on purpose, he asked me if I actually put up with that shit! I called him a dumbass, and told him he couldn't even detect his own ass!"

Everett laughed, "He was just trying to get you to fight! To see if you was violent! You were only verbal not physical. That's a good sign!"

Mike said He said he knew we had something to do with Virgil's death. I've never even met him!

Michelle said "Thanks for protecting me Mike!" she kissed his cheek

Mike called off of work, he just didn't feel like going in. He told Michelle "he had Anal Glaucoma, he couldn't see his ass going into work! He was serious and said it isn't every day you get accused of murder, besides with you I have a reason not to go in now! I wish I didn't have to go in ever again! I could spend the rest of my life just looking at your face." Michelle said 'I feel the same with you Mike like I said I love you!"

Laurie was impressed with her son Mike, she let him feed his girlfriend Michelle her bottle and he seemed so loving and gentle. She had always been proud of him, he had always been a good kid. Until today he had never even dealt with the cops in a negative way, he was thought guilty even before they had all of the facts, the detective even told him they knew he had done it and when proved wrong, no apology, nothing. Unfortunately Mike had called the detective a name when the detective had said something negative about, Michelle, never when he was being attacked.

Laurie was a little worried the two Mike and Michelle loved each other deeply even though it had only been 2 days since they met they act

39 minutes ago, bigbear95 said:

Great to see characters from your other story about to make an appearance. I hope Ben rips this guy a new one, especially if the he negatively

Detective Grimes knocked on Lt. Harris's door, he heard "come in!" As he entered he saw the Lt. Frown at him.

"I was about to call you, I've heard some disturbing information that, let's just say I taught you better!

How many times have I taught you, no surprise's you should of figured out about that kids car before you hauled his butt in here! He called your bluff and made you look the fool!

Then you broke his window in that car, if he bought you up on charges, your screwed!

Then you said something derogatory about a whole people! Because they are incontinent!"

"Sir it just seems so weird that somebody would put up with something like that!" Detective Grimes said.

"Sounds like you think those people have a choice to wet or not!" Benjamin said. Did you know I'm reiated to two people who suffer from incontinence? And I know several more and I know if it was their choice they would stop yesterday!"

My sister remember her she suffered from minor depression, she was institutionalized they put her on meds, every time a new doctor would come in they would change her med, she got worse became cationic, one new doctor found that yeah she got new meds, but nobody bother stopping the old ones, she was taking 20 different antidepressants, they weaned her off and found my sister still there.

She had not gone on a toilet for over 15

Lt. Harris said "Then when you served the warrant, you had several people in diapers that were wet, you didn't let them change.

Do you know what happens when urine is in contact with skin? I'll tell you it starts to irritate the skin then it starts to get more bacteria growing and then it causes a rash! I got a complaint about the treatment of these people and their condition!"

Lt. Harris said. Detective Grimes said "Surely they exaggerated their treatment!" Lt. Harris said "Maybe I would of agreed with you if the complaint hadn't of came from a fellow Detective!"