LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'Diaperable' Anime Characters

DKN117

(NOTE: Apologies if this isn't the right thread-section, but I looked over all of the site's sections and 'Scoop the Poop' seemed to be the least-unfitting for this)

When I think about what anime characters might be adult babies, I consider the factors that could possibly lead to being an adult baby and characters who exhibit traits such as a longing to return to childhood or a desire to be cute and innocent again and not have to worry about adult matters. People who are an adult in the day but want to be taken care of when the day is over. This isn't to say all - or even any - of these characters would be ABDLs, but they make the most sense to me as far as seeing them in diapers goes:

Sakaki (Azumanga Daioh) - A tall athletic girl who gives an air of "coolness", but secretly would rather be cute. The moments in the series when she lets down her walls really support the fact that I think she would at least give ABDL a try, and it's especially all the more evident because she doesn't want her friends to really know about this side of her personality.

Fate Testarossa (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha) - Abusive childhood which forced her to grow up before she was even able to be a kid? That's already a big factor, but then you take into account that Fate was born as a replacement for another girl and had no say over who she would be as an individual until well into her childhood when she was freed from her situation and adopted into a loving family. I truly believe she would have at least some regressive aspects in her adult life, maybe even try diapers, because of her inability to ever have a childhood or form a clear healthy personality.

Shinji Ikari (Evangelion) - I mean... come on, it's obvious. It's so obvious. Ruined childhood, forced to grow up too fast, surrounded by people who want to use him and still harboring a potent, dangerous combination of grief and resentment over the loss of his mother underneath the surface? Poor boy just needs someone to cuddle him. I bet dollars to donuts if someone put him in a diaper and gave him some much-needed little time, the anime would have had a happier ending :P

On 17/4/2016 at 6:30 PM, DKN117 said:

Come to think of it... To those of you who've read the 'Diaper Dimension' stories in the Story Thread, might Nonon count as a Little? Like, make you wonder if some Little DNA got into that universe somehow (Neo from RWBY kinda makes me think the same; the worlds' most psychotic Little...)? (I'm not sure if Gamagoori would count as a Giant; sometimes he only seems about a head or two taller than Satsuki, while others he's at least twice her height; his only set size, I suppose, is "Bigger Than You")

...Come to think of it... To those of you who've read the 'Diaper Dimension' stories in the Story Thread, might Nonon count as a Little? Like, make you wonder if some Little DNA got into that universe somehow (Neo from RWBY kinda makes me think the same; the worlds' most psychotic Little...)? (I'm not sure if Gamagoori would count as a Giant; sometimes he only seems about a head or two taller than Satsuki, while others he's at least twice her height; his only set size, I suppose, is "Bigger Than You")

Anyway, what are your picks for 'diaperable' anime characters, and why? (I'll likely add a few sporadically as/if other people post their own choices)

From the, it was a child (8 age), I thought, in girls of Sailor Moon

senshi_babies_2_by_muy_x-d9gk8jh.jpg

senshi_babies_1_by_xll34-d97eg5l.jpg

2 hours ago, tai_kamiya said:

I know I am going to shoot myself because of my name lol.

Remember that the names of the characters of Case Closed . They are different in Japan (original), USA, Latin America and Spain (original names)
The fans, of
Case Closed , have proposed Conan from Case Closed o Ai Haibara

• Like 1

...Come to think of it... To those of you who've read the 'Diaper Dimension' stories in the Story Thread, might Nonon count as a Little? Like, make you wonder if some Little DNA got into that universe somehow (Neo from RWBY kinda makes me think the same; the worlds' most psychotic Little...)? (I'm not sure if Gamagoori would count as a Giant; sometimes he only seems about a head or two taller than Satsuki, while others he's at least twice her height; his only set size, I suppose, is "Bigger Than You")

the Contrast: giant man; small woman. It is something I like, a lot. and it is also used frequently in the anime. But of course I can not remember all the animes I saw since I was a kid. But I made an effort to remember some animes.

zenki and cherry -

JohnSmith13, Please stop spamming. And please try to learn some better English too, maybe? I mean no disrespect, but it's always difficult to make out what you're trying to say whenever I come across a post by you in these forums.

11 hours ago, JonhSmith13 said:

Remember that the names of the characters of Case Closed . They are different in Japan (original), USA, Latin America and Spain (original names)
The fans, of
Case Closed , have proposed Conan from Case Closed o Ai Haibara

@DKN117 I actually wrote a Negima ABDL fanfic, posted it here as well but not many people read it.

But I would choose Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach mostly cause it'd be funny to see him have a little side given his position and no nonsense and serious all the time attitude. To see him all pampered up and being takin care of by Matsumoto, a few people have started fanfics on it, but never finished them.

And Most definitely Shinji from Eva

Here's a pic drawn by my friend ZeeRageMan after I made the suggestion in one of his streams (Full colored version can be found on CushyPen.com

On 18/4/2016 at 11:31 PM, id0ntknow said:

For me it would be most all girls from several shows. Some of my favorite shows on this list would be Dragonball/Z/GT, Yu Yu Hakusho, Zoids, Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Tenchi Muyo, and Yugioh.

All we want to see our favorite characters in diapers
But logic indicates that it is impossible.
A good fanfiction, do not break the rules, created in the series.
Example: I would like to see, I have Washu in its diaper. But logic dictates that Washu is too powerful to be dominated. But seeing Ryoko in its diaper, it is very possible, considering, as the treatment of Washu (Ryoko was bathed, stripped naked and transformed by Washu) (palcomix, published a comic, realizing this fantasy)
------------- ---
I recommend the following fanfiction "sakura card captor"

18 hours ago, DKN117 said:

HIGURASHI:

Shion: Has pretty much grown up hated by her own family due to their vicious stigma against twins, the only boy she ever loved went MIA - Presumed Dead, she was tortured by her family (especially her pure-evil grandmother) for going against clan traditions by falling in love with the 'wrong' person...She really needs someone who'll take her in with no strings attached, give her lots of gentle love and care, with the diapers aiding both in relaxation and in building trust.

Satoko: Lost her parents, abused by her evil asshole uncle, lost her beloved big brother (the person Shion fell in love with, BTW, so his vanishing broke two hearts)... If she were to find someone, a kind and patient person, who could help her get back some of her lost innocence and happiness by 'making' her their baby for a little while, helping her with her trust issues and traumas, it'd probably really help her. ...Plus, she's so small and cute, she'd be adorable all diapered & dolled up.

Rika: Stuck in a mental time loop, forced to experience her own gruesome death and those of her friends over and over for at least 100 years, all while as an orphaned little girl (it's pretty clear that, despite what she thinks, she has not actually aged mentally, still having the mind of a 9-10 year old, just one who's grown smart/experienced but cynical and lost hope)... If someone would take her in and care for her like that, it would probably really help her relax, learn to feel good and happy again... and, like Satoko, she's so small and cute that Diapered Rika would be irresistibly adorable (insert "Omochikaeri~" here).

...Maybe as part of the friend school club's "punishment game" for whoever loses their recent games, Rika and Satoko end up diapered and dolled up, with Mion and Rena squeeing over how adorable they are, adding to the poor two little girls' mortification... (Deeply-embarrassed Rika's thoughts: 'T-This... This has never happened in previous loops...')

Maybe not diapered, but they were dolled up already :P

higurashinonakukoronikai_02-02.jpg

On 6/5/2016 at 8:50 PM, DKN117 said:

From Elfen Lied:

Kaede (a.k.a. "Lucy"): From what I can see, there are three personalities in this girl's head: the gentle, innocent, and not-very-bright Nyuu, the persona claiming to be her genetic drive to exterminate humanity but I think is really a manifestation of the psychotic break she suffered as a child from all the abuse and torment she was put through; and the original, 'true' personality, a sad and lonely girl bitter about all the horrible things people have done to her. Imagine if someone could take Kaede in for a while (of course, after finding a way to suppress her dark-side, even if temporarily), let her know they didn't care about the horns that mark has a 'not human' (maybe even think they're cute, since they look "like kitty ears"), give her loads of unconditional love and affection, put her in a nice, thick, comfy diaper and shower her with gentle love and care, free of the specters of her past... I can't help but think that she would really benefit from that.

• 2 weeks later...