LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Fetish

blondie.jpg

• Like 1
11 hours ago, vvp39 said:

Yes...I'm very much into wearing plastic panties and just about anything else made of plastic.

i have a plastic onsie its fun with or without diaper on:D

1 hour ago, scorepio said:

There are too few women into this type of lifestyle, fetish. My wife and I dabbled fir a but but its not natural to her needs or desires so we dropped it.

I do not know about that. I would often see babies being changed and after their panties were put in place, several of the mommies would run their hands on the panties lightly, judging by the sound, too lightly to be adusting anything and I could not help but think that they were getting feelies on the panties

I am certain that this loving of plastic is primarily a male thing. If one were to judge by the number of posts one reads online, almost overwhelmingly a male thing. But after quite a few years I've formed the opinion that a fair number of women are into it to some extent, but for whatever reason keep it to themselves, and don't feel a need to swap stories online about it.

1 hour ago, vvp39 said:

I am certain that this loving of plastic is primarily a male thing. If one were to judge by the number of posts one reads online, almost overwhelmingly a male thing. But after quite a few years I've formed the opinion that a fair number of women are into it to some extent, but for whatever reason keep it to themselves, and don't feel a need to swap stories online about it.

some thoughts;

Perhaps women, as a group, are more reticent ot talk about such things or are not familiar enough with such things as to understand and articulate the ideas and feelings

Is it that you enjoy, not the material, but the wetness 'slick" and, since there is a thin film of wetness, do not actually feel the material fully?

Being a smooth, beyond satiny material, I always took it to be like flower petals and part of the "rubber" family, because that is what it was called by grownups at the time, and feminine. Little girls had rubber panties as a much more significant part of their lives than boys both as part of doll care and being diapered for long trips or any situation where a toilet would be unavailable for a couple of hours or more like on long trips. Also, there were aprons and full-coverage pinafore type clothes for girls

22 hours ago, onsie said:

plastic onesie? I want one too, can you provide a name or link?

Edited by dlforever
update

That would make diaper changes a real project

thanks for all of the responses to my topic, this is the first time i started on, and wow, its really cool, as i said i made a custom mattress, out of foam, and covered with plastic covers, one of my favorite things is after a hard work day, i go into my room, i lay on this bed, face down, and let it flow, it will cover the entire front of my body even face:D, it feels awesome i guess i am such a weird one. but it will de stress me and play time is also great.:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious. For those of us who also like to wear a diaper under our plastic pants, have you any experience with going through security at airports? if so, how do you manage?

Where do you get duvet covers?