LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enema questions

Ok so i'm going to be trying an enema for the first time.

starting simple and inexpensive with a douche. capacity is 220ml how much should i use?

I want the feeling of losing control. from the bits i've read coffee is better for this. Is it just regular coffee? i know there are coffees made for it.

If i just used plain water instead would it still cause me to lose control? I've tried marshmellows and bananas which posts said caused people to lose control but i've always still had to push.

The first couple times or so it'll feel like some cramps and stuff, but don't worry about it. That's just because the body isn't yet used to having things going in the exit. Try it with warm water and fill up until you feel like you don't want to anymore. Give the 220ml a try so you know what it feels like. That's on the small size and you wont get close to full on it so it's possible nothing will come out. Don't worry about that either; the large intestine absorbs water and maybe you were thirsty.

Whenever I've done enemas I use what's essentially a hollow butt plug plus a second inner plug that can fit inside the first one and has a smaller hole through it that will form a stream the size of a pee stream. I fill up slowly but continually on warm water till I feel like I'm stuffed, install the smaller plug and have fun letting loose everywhere with it being impossible to hold back. Eventually poo particles will get to and clog up the small hole and I'll need to take out the inner plug. After that it's more like typical diarrhea, and also not possible to hold back.

I haven't done this diapered before but want to. This would be at home because I imagine it will make an enormous mess. :)

The first time is always the most apprehensive because you really do not know what will happen. But the key is to be slow and light about it because you want to enjoy it. And once you have enjoyed your first one, then the second becomes easier. At that point to you can do some experimenting to see just were you level of enema comfort and pleasure lays.

Use warm water to start with, and you can use soap if you care. Use only bar soap like Dove or Ivory. Just swish it around in your container of warm water until you get that cloudy look. Put it in your douche container and then you are ready with your warm enema mix. Remember to put some slippery lube along the douche nozzle, and it even helps to get some down there against your wrinkly gate. Go slow, go easy, enjoy the sensation of entrance, enjoy even more the small filling sensation of soapy warmth. Make certain though to keep the bulb end squeezed together until you have removed it from your bottom. Otherwise you will just suck back in that mixture you put in.