LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crinkle Crate is now taking pre-orders! Subscription box for the AB/DL community!

I definitely agree on the high price tag. For that same amount of money you could get a good amount of diapers that I knew were good for me, and/or I could try get a bag of new diapers to try out.

Despite that, though, I really LOVE this idea! Yes, I'm a vanilla DL and yes I'm very comfortable with that label. But I wouldn't mind at all trying out stuff made for other niches. So for people like me, who don't mind getting stuff that's outside of their usual ballpark, and for people who are maybe in between labels this is a nice idea. On the other hand, this might not be something that people would want to get every month. I can see someone getting this and deciding that they didn't like having a mixture of stuff, or I can see someone canceling their subscription once they found their "niche" (i.e. sissy, DiaperFur, etc).

But, money talks so I think I'll have to pass on this one. I do have to admit that if this was $10-15 less, then I might have signed up and not thought about it!

Too expensive, though with shipping to the UK any price would probably be too expensive. Especially for 4-7 items... Looking at it from a value standpoint, not knowing if you will even like what you are getting it is a big risk to spend $60. Especially with no guarantee of value, I could spend $60 and get a box with a dummy, a bottle, a few nappies and a colouring book which hardly represents good value for money.

My question though is how you keep it fresh? Once you have given out a pacifier, bottle, etc... There isn't much of a need for more.Certainly after a few months the things being sent would almost certainly just be the same products with a different design. Things like lootcrate work because they have basically all of every fandom to explore so every month it can have lots of different things and be very diverse, at half the price of your box they represent less of a risk of getting things you already have or don't want.

Thank you everyone for your input! It really helps us better understand what the community desires in a subscription box!

As far as themes, we actually won't be running out any time soon. We already have the next 3 years planned out for themes and the items that will be featured in those themes!

I can guarantee you will never see a Depends or Avail product! We have already partnered with Bambino Diapers and Rearz to feature their products, and we are currently communicating with Diaper Minister, Crinklz, and XP Medical to have their products featured as well!

Blitz1027,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We'd love for you to sign up whenever your ready! Just wanted to let you know we will also be offering discounts when we officially launch on June 1st for different bundles, up to 20% OFF!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really a fun concept. Not sure the price is really that high. I mean an occasional onsie is 29-59.00 retail depending on style. So is Adult kid clothing. Frankly things like pacifiers and bottles are not cheap either. Don't think there is enough volume here to make money, but what a labor of love. The mixed theme is cool, but I think I would offer, mixed, LG or Boy options.

I don't think the price is outrageous with like was mentioned a onsie and other clothing, diapers and such. I do question why the Onsie size page goes to down to extra small as well as small. Yet you only offer Medium or Large Diapers, which simply will not fit at least those two sizes of "babies", let alone out the other end of sizing up to a 4XL which diapers offered certainly won't fit...Just wondering :)

11 hours ago, Repaid1 said:

I don't think the price is outrageous with like was mentioned a onsie and other clothing, diapers and such. I do question why the Onsie size page goes to down to extra small as well as small. Yet you only offer Medium or Large Diapers, which simply will not fit at least those two sizes of "babies", let alone out the other end of sizing up to a 4XL which diapers offered certainly won't fit...Just wondering :)

Thats a great question! The only reason we did not have any other diaper size option other then Medium or Large is simply because the brand we are using for the first crate only offers those two sizes. When the official website launches on June 1st we will have much more sizing options to choose from. If someone chooses a Small size diaper for their crate but say a certain month we have chosen a brand that doesn't offer that size, we will substitute it for a different brand that does have that size.