LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABish nappies moving with the times

Frogboy

AB themed nappies with a modern feel  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a AB print nappy, like little pawz/space etc with a modern cloth like baby nappy feel?

• Yep
    • Nope
    • Cloth like disposables are the worst thing to have ever happened to the world of nappies

Greetings from the lily pad.

I'm having a bit of a crisis at the moment. I'm torn between 2 nappies. On the one hand, there's the incredibly comfortable and lovely feeling tena

The problem with cloth-like adult diapers (at least all of the ones I've had any experience with) is that they're made differently than cloth-like baby diapers. Peel the cloth-like cover away from a baby diaper and you've got a plastic-backed baby diaper that works as it should. Adult diapers are made differently, that plastic backing isn't there, peel the cloth-like cover away from an adult diaper and you've got a mess of SAP all over the place. As much as I like cloth-like baby diapers and things like GoodNites, anything larger is made in such a way that it usually ruins any advantage that the cloth-like cover offers outside of having a cloth-like feel. I wouldn't mind a cloth-like option if it was done the way baby diapers are made, but it would need to strictly be an option, and not a flat-out replacement for what we have now that works wonderfully. As long as adult diapers are made the way that they are though, I have to go with that last option even if I'm fond of cloth-like baby diapers which actually got it right.