LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

GoodNites Bed Mats

adhb

I have not been reliably dry at night since I experienced a surgical misadventure when I was 14 years old; and I've had enough daytime problems that I've been wearing a diaper 24/7 for the past 30 years or so. For many years, I wet unconsciously while asleep. However, 15 years or so ago, I began waking up more and more often whenever my bladder needed relief (typically 3 or 4 times a night). For a while, I tried to get up and go to the bathroom when I woke up with a full bladder, but my urge incontinence would kick in almost as soon as I started to get out of bed. So I took to releasing my bladder into my diaper when I awakened needing to urinate. Now, for the past few weeks, I've begun sometimes to wet while asleep once again. The problem with that is that I often sleep on my side and have experienced some diaper leaks.

To avoid having to wash my sheets several times a week, I've been experimenting with absorbent underpads that lie on top of the bottom sheet. This experimentation led me to try GoodNites bed mats. The product has sticky corners that adhere to the bottom sheet, and the claim is that one of the bed mats will absorb as much moisture as a large-size pair of GoodNites sleep pants. I've found that the product works pretty much as advertised. A big problem with the other disposable and reusable underpads that I tried is that they slide around when I toss and turn. The sticky corners on the GoodNites bed mats solve that problem.

I like the GoodNites mats because they are firmer than most bed pads, so if you don't wet, it can often stay on the bed for a few days without breaking up or clumping.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...