LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transition and diapers

From your title I thought this was going to be a diapers and transitioning issue but it definitely is something else!

What I will say is that if you feel a deep need to wear girls things then that isn't likely to go away. In fact, not doing it will only make the desire for those things deepen.

I'm sorry to hear you may be heading for divorce but it must be very difficult for your wife to hear what you said. It is the sort of thing that should be brought up before marriage but it is a bit late for that now.

I know what you mean about having the smooth front of a nappy making things feel more feminine and I feel the same way.

I don't really have any great advice except to be who you are. If wearing nappies and girls clothes is what you need to do then do it, if you can talk to your wife and make her OK with it that is a bonus but it seems like, unfortunately, you are going to end up with one or the other :(

Hope it works out for you, keep us updated.

Agreed. There isn't a real point to suppresing that side of you anymore and trying to over compensate for it. The more you try, the more depressed you are probably going to feel about it. I do hope you can work that out with her though, it can be a big strain on relationships just due to other peoples viewpoints and personal feelings. I guess what I would do is try to explain yourself, that this more than likely will not pass for you, and just try to get her to see with you on level that your sure in yourself. The sad thing is, it may not be enough, but you did try!

Anyway, agreed with the Elf one. Hope it works out ^_^

• Like 2

I spent half my life in denial of the girl inside. I was a 'macho-man' who tried drowning my truth in alcohol and drugs. Thing is that you cant hide from yourself, nor can you run away from yourself. It's time for you to open your soul a look inside. A good counselor or Therapist can help a lot in that process if you get stuck (which most people doing this will). Having a third party involved can also help your partner understand what you cannot explain well enough. Maybe you can save the marriage, maybe not but you certainly won't if you try to live with unresolved conflict deep inside of you. In fact that might cost you more than your marriage :o

Thanks guys, Its been nice reading some replies. I did tell her about some of my cross dressing well into our teen years, before i knew if i was really having gender issues or if i just needed to wear pink lace. It was something she laughed at and brushed off as a non issue, but its changed. I guess she thought i would out grow the urges.

• 2 weeks later...

She has always known i cross dress. She was even ok with panties and cute socks at one point. but now i told her i am probably gonna go full time woman, after some counseling, she is much less inclined to be ok with it.

Quite an attitude? That's quite an attitude itself. Relationships are a two way street. She didn't marry a woman and has every right to feel troubled by the relationship's trajectory. Why does he have the right to change the relationship's parameters and she doesn't have the right to have a problem with that?

It sounds to me like it's likely you will need to choose between your wife and your desire to be a woman.

• Like 1

I have pretty much decided. I have had troubles with the relationship for a while now. We are amazing friends, and i love her more than i can possibly say. but we dont work well together in some very fundamental ways.