LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding it hard to let go often.

My goal is to be able to just let myself wet at the slightest sensation of needing to, to the point where it's automatic. It's really hard though to let anything out with out stopping what I'm doing and making a conscious effort to relax. I've been wearing almost every day for the past few months and it has been going good, but I'm still having problems with relaxing my muscles. Besides practice, are there any tips that may help?

My ideal situation would be that my bladder would "automatically"

It takes time and commitment. You must be completely relaxed about and always pee when you feel the slightest need. No holding, no thinking about it, no worrying about embarrassing leaks.

I've redoubled my efforts today to let go whenever I feel the urge. Due to the type of work I do, it's not easy to do. I move around/ stand up and sit down

If you're worried about leaks then you need better diapers. And you need experience with them to build up confidence in their ability to do the job B) But you must know that sooner or later you're going to experience a diaper failure of some kind, even if it's just unwanted exposure. That goes along with the territory and nobody is immune, so you plan for that ahead of time which will minimize the problems when it happens. As Teddy Roosevelt was fond of saying you don't have problems if you are prepared for them.

My work is very active. I find myself in every position a human can fold themselves into and movement never stops. I stand, kneel,lay down front and back and side, reach up, down, and over. I climb and crawl and lift and push and pull all day long. Never a unexpected leak so far because when that might be a problem (or even a possibility) it's time to change and then I'm good to go again ;)

I got a sample pack of diapers, so I'm trying different ones. So far my favorite for day use at work is the Tina Super. I've been using the Wallgreens Certainty brand 24/7 for the past couple months. After trying different ones, I'm gonna start using the Tina Super from now on. I can get a case of 56 from Amazon for $44. That should last me 2 weeks so I can afford it. Gonna start ordering them every two weeks to stay supplied. I also really like the Tranquility ATN for when I'm in the mood for plastic backed diapers.