LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rage and nowhere to go

I've came to the realization that the world doesn't need me. I'm only good at filling in space apparently. I was looking for a new job, but everything pays so little. I need more to live on. I want a place of my own. I can't see how people do it on less then 10 dollars an hour. it's impossible. Everything cost so much. I can't even afford rent here. I have to live with my asshole of a father. Part of me wants to just quit. The other part want to rip people in half. I've searched for jobs all around me. THERE'S NOTHING. They all pay too little. The job I have now is so terrible. I do my job and half of my boss' work on top of it. At this point I just hope my body gives up soon. I have no idea what to do. I've tired getting a degree, since everything needs it, but I couldn't pass no matter how hard I tried. I failed FOUR times. I would study and somehow still fail. Someone please take the pain away I don't want to hurt anymore.

If you don't have qualifications or training I would suggest getting some since it will open more doors for you.

You don't necessarily need a degree for work. Take it from me, I got a degree and it didn't make it any easier to find work because these days there are so many people with degrees that it just doesn't stand out anymore. But if there is a specific field you would like to work in I would suggest doing some evening courses or qualifications specific to that job.

It is difficult, things are more expensive and it is becoming unaffordable to many people. I don't think a lot of people realise how expensive it is to try and move out of your parents home these days, yet alone being able to buy your own place which for most people is impossible now depending on where you are, in the UK house prices are so high that few can afford to get on the housing ladder before their late 30s/early40's. So you get some empathy from me, that said if you really have a burning desire to move away from your dad then you need to start saving as much as possible which, along with training to find a better job, will give you a chance.

If there are just no jobs in your area that allow you to move out then you need to look further afield. Nearby cities or large towns will always have more opportunities.

The struggle is real, man. And as much as it sucks, it's just life, unfortunately. Everyone is hurting right now. I'm working 2 jobs (one to pay rent, the other to save after paying all of my bills). There are days I'm up from 6AM-12:30AM, and days when I have to do that two or three days in a row. Keep in mind that I have a Master's Degree, which, as Elfy stated, doesn't really do all that much in today's world.

Nobody starts at the top- we all struggle for years to get to wherever we are now (and there's no guarantee that it won't all end tomorrow either!) Income is sort of out of your control- just get all you can even if that means multiple jobs for the time being. What you can control to some degree are your expenditures. Almost everybody wastes money on stuff they can live without. I have an old cheap dumbphone on a cheap plan. I have an outdoor TV antenna, no cable. I stay where I'm living because the rent is so cheap that I can't equal this place at twice the price. I share my sister's internet connection. I have an old car and fix the thing myself because it's cheap that way. I eat off the value menu most of the time because it's cheaper than cooking. Other than my ciggies I don't waste a dime without lots of consideration. And I use about 45 premium disposable diapers a month with cloth filling in the gap here at home; can't do without those!

I feel like a queen when I have enough left at the end of the week to buy an ice cream cone or a bag of candy without leaving myself totally broke doing that.I feel really blessed when I can squeeze in a bag of cheap pull-ups for use here at home. I've learned to live this way because my income is neither stable or reliable. It's boom or bust with me so gains made during the booms must be saved for the bad times a-coming. The only thing I can control is what happens with the money I do have so that's where my focus stays and I always manage to get through. My job doesn't pay what it should but it has other virtues which anchor me there- it's the best for me in the long run so I stay put no matter how bad it gets (and it can get quite awful at times). All the energy I have any more goes into my job- there's nothing left after that. I don't have a life but I'm living and not hurting for anything. That means something so I take the win and I'm glad for it because