LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

hey I'm looking for two stories. The first is a fairly old one. This involved a girl and her mother going to visit some family that the girl doesn't remember such as her incontinent cousin. Then slowly over the course of the story the girl becomes more like the cousin and eventually replaces her as the family baby. There some weight gain and hypnosis in there as well

The Second is more recent I think. A story about twins meeting up one of whom has had a successful life the other has become a baby slave to this rich family. The twist at the end is the baby slave twin swaps places with the other. It's got some really good description in it as I remember.

Anyway hope you can help me find what I'm looking for. Thanks.

12 hours ago, LyraCrinkleButt said:

hey I'm looking for two stories. The first is a fairly old one. This involved a girl and her mother going to visit some family that the girl doesn't remember such as her incontinent cousin. Then slowly over the course of the story the girl becomes more like the cousin and eventually replaces her as the family baby. There some weight gain and hypnosis in there as well

The Second is more recent I think. A story about twins meeting up one of whom has had a successful life the other has become a baby slave to this rich family. The twist at the end is the baby slave twin swaps places with the other. It's got some really good description in it as I remember.

Anyway hope you can help me find what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Here is the second story. the first one may require more info to find

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, daddyeric91 said:

I am looking for a story I read about a girl who meets this guy and they hook up, come to find out the guy is married and his wife regress the girl into her own baby girl.

It could be The Affair by Princess Pottypants.

• Like 1
On 11/28/2016 at 1:06 AM, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

I am looking for a story I think may have been called Sideshow. It involves a teen who visits a carnival sideshow and gets regressed to be a big baby exhibition. I

Read a story and can't remember where. The theme is guy wants the girlfriend to accept he's an ABDL. She agrees if she sees infantile acts of wetting and messing himself in public. They're sitting in a food court and poops his pants and then wets his pants. The girlfriend humiliates him and states loudly, "if he's going to act like a baby, she'll treat and dress him like one."

Hey, trying it aswell -

Read a story on the interweb where a girl comes to a store. Dont know the circumstances of that visit anymore.

I think there might have been an old store saleslady. When the girl opened a specific - maybe even forbidden - door, she found a hallway with others doors and a nursery within of the following rooms.

Key scene of mine is, where the girl is sitting on a potty training seat, grabing the handles and isnt able to loosen her grip on those anymore

- im open to all kind of suggestions

On 09/12/2016 at 3:54 AM, flauschig said:

Hey, trying it aswell -

Read a story on the interweb where a girl comes to a store. Dont know the circumstances of that visit anymore.

I think there might have been an old store saleslady. When the girl opened a specific - maybe even forbidden - door, she found a hallway with others doors and a nursery within of the following rooms.

Key scene of mine is, where the girl is sitting on a potty training seat, grabing the handles and isnt able to loosen her grip on those anymore

- im open to all kind of suggestions

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm looking for an older story. I think it may have originated on the old "bigbaby" abdl story website some years ago.

Anyway, it was about a man going in for a job interview. He was running late but the female boss sat with him anyway once he arrived. Having to rush to get there, he had no time to go to the bathroom and ends up wetting his pants during the interview.

At this point, the female boss secretly has her assistant go out and buy all sorts of baby supplies, while she keeps the man occupied by having him tell her everything about his life from childhood to present day.

When the assistant returns, the female boss lures the man into a room, undresses him and diapers him, giving him only a pink "Barbie" shirt to wear other than his diaper.

The female boss then informs the man that she has also had a moving company start taking all of his possessions from his apartment to her house where he will live from now on as her baby.

I don't recall the title of the story, but I think it may have been something like "Wet On The Job"...

Hope you can help. Thank you! :)

Hey guys, I've found it really hard to find more diaper lover stories lately. I love reading stories and probably have over 100 on my Kindle. But it's getting near impossible to find new ones. I was hoping for suggestions for stories that are mostly diaper lover in focus. Adult gay or straight sex or not fantasy or not. But just no regression or heavy amounts of babying. For reference I like the Higgins stories, spiral (even though there's some regression but mainly DL). Any suggestions would be great!

1 hour ago, Hotty2864 said:

Hey guys, I've found it really hard to find more diaper lover stories lately. I love reading stories and probably have over 100 on my Kindle. But it's getting near impossible to find new ones. I was hoping for suggestions for stories that are mostly diaper lover in focus. Adult gay or straight sex or not fantasy or not. But just no regression or heavy amounts of babying. For reference I like the Higgins stories, spiral (even though there's some regression but mainly DL). Any suggestions would be great!

You may have reached that point of diminishing returns.

You have over 100 stories now and are wishing for 100 more instantly.

Realize