LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Bigbabymikey1062.

please insert the whole story title (seven words, no quotation marks)
in the Google Search Field:

The link to Baby Junior leads to parts 1-10,
the link to Angelfire to parts 11-15.

On 6/14/2016 at 11:06 AM, novababy88 said:

Looking for a story where man comes home with great work news and wants to take his wife out. She says no as he needs to get into his baby mode.

I think this is Kristina & Tom by Pampono (killer board username)

erna

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for a story that was written up here over a year ago. It's called the year in between a (or years) about a bit going on vacation with his parents and starts wetting himself.

Hi everyone i was hoping to get some help finding a story i read within the last year

I am looking for a story i read somewhere(maybe here not sure) I cant remember the titles but here is what i can remember

a Younger boy(can't remember exact age) is slowly regressed by his mother because she is sad he is growing up at first giving him Durietics to cause bedwetting then slowly(cant remember how) getting him to start without them then progressing to occasional daytime wettings then to messing. This is all with the help of a friend(i think) who is a doctor and is giving advice/instruction

HI all. I'm looking for a story I remember reading a few years back, so fingers crossed on that one but it might just be lost to the ether. Anyway it revolved around an English teacher in japan, I remember her making her way out to a fetishist shop a ways away to try and hide but got followed by one of her students. The student buys the same magazine and leaves it for her with a bunch of notes picking out which outfits would look cute on her and it leads into the student diaper dominating the teacher with the two eventually moving in together. If anyone could help me I would love you forever. Been trying to find this one for some time now.

im looking for a story that has a boy or it could of been a girl while riding there bike through a park they got teleported somewhere else and they gotten hurt from it because it was from an sciance experiment went wrong. please let me know what story im looking for is please and thank you

So, I don't really remember much about this story, only little details here and there but let's give it a go. I'm 99.9 percent sure that it was a story on FTT since it was posted on an HTML page and not the forums. It has some of the same formatting like the font that leads me to believe that it's from FTT.

I know that the story took place in the UK between a mom and a son in which the son was between the ages of 8-14 (can't really remember, that's just ball park). It was the end of the school year and I think that the kid was being punished for either having bad grades of being a bad kid. Basically his mom diapered him in Huggies supreme size 6 for a while then as he began eating less, he began to loose weight and she switched him over to pampers size 6. He wets and messes the diaper multiple times. His mom gives him some sort of medicine in his bottle where it restricts his jaw movements so he talks like a baby. A snippet of the quote goes "They use this in theaters," something like that. Also, one detail I do remember is that the mom went to a hardware store to get a carpenter to build a whole bunch of furniture in the boy's room. A crib that was basically a cage, changing table with restraints, etc.

Hi!

A few years ago I think I read a story about a future time when boys were never allowed to grow up completely, they were always to be in diapers and had to be in baby-beds, whenever leaving the house they had to wear a vest connected via a rein to a system of overhead rails that was programmed so the boy could only go where the system allowed according to the programming of the vest. The only exception that would be made was if the boy was locked to his mother or sister during the trips in town then the walks could be made according to the womans wish. Most of the families had a man in them aswell called father but they also had to obey the rules and weren

Hey guys, I am looking for a story that I read some years back, it is a Halloween story in the vein of "Groundhog Day" in the the protagonist (a man) repeats the same Halloween day and night over and over, eventually he does it all right and so forth and is allowed to progress on with the usual passage of time. I cannot remember the title, or the author and so this is a shot in the dark

On 8/21/2016 at 10:27 AM, Shotgun Diplomat said:

Hey guys, I am looking for a story that I read some years back, it is a Halloween story in the vein of "Groundhog Day" in the the protagonist (a man) repeats the same Halloween day and night over and over, eventually he does it all right and so forth and is allowed to progress on with the usual passage of time. I cannot remember the title, or the author and so this is a shot in the dark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for this story...

The guy gets these magic coupons that when he buys the bag of diapers they keep magically appearing on him whenever he thinks about diapers. Because he wears them so much he thinks about them constantly and can't even keep out of them long enough to shower. Over time he starts to lose control of himself and goes back to the pharmacy, or wherever, to get different choices in diapers with another coupon. His thinking was he'd get to choose which diaper to wear. However, now when he thinks about diapers he's wearing a triple diaper of all the brands he bought. The climax arrives really quickly as he discovers that if he continues to wear diapers he'll lose all control and then regress mentally. And then the resolution was sort of bland, imho.

I read a story about a little person who put on a pair of training pants and dressed her self up to look exactly like a little girl. She's in a mall and a security guard takes her to the mall's daycare and don't believe that she's actually an adult.