LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

5 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear sparky_dude,

I have

1. a story with the same title and 233 kB divided in 'Beginning' and 'Rest 01-03' (Rest 01 and 02

are at the end of the last line incomplete - as in the version of other members too)

and 

2. a sequel of 'The little girl" with the title 'Annie's New Life'. 

Happy reading!

Diddldum

The Little Girl - with Beginning and Rest 01-03 - by Jayme Ann.rtf 233.09 kB · 2 downloads Annie's New Life (Sequel to 'The Little Girl').rtf 46.14 kB · 1 download

thank you to you and ValentinesStuff for the help. But the story I was looking for is similar, the girl was in foster care and run away in the middle of winter and becomes half frozen. A woman taking out her garbage notices her almost die and picks her up putting her in the tub with hot water. It is late discovered that when ever she gets scared she regresses to an infant even though she was a young teenager.

On 9/21/2020 at 10:05 AM, sparky_dude said:

thank you to you and ValentinesStuff for the help. But the story I was looking for is similar, the girl was in foster care and run away in the middle of winter and becomes half frozen. A woman taking out her garbage notices her almost die and picks her up putting her in the tub with hot water. It is late discovered that when ever she gets scared she regresses to an infant even though she was a young teenager.

oddly enough this is my story. read what you said and was going.... why does this sound like mine lol. welp here's the link

4 hours ago, Emily Rose said:

oddly enough this is my story. read what you said and was going.... why does this sound like mine lol. welp here's the link

Dead on the money! Thank you, this story and a couple other inspired me to start writing myself and I'm currently working on my first one. so Thank you

I have read the 'Hannah in nappies' story before and thought it was great. I also remember a new/ updated version being published. I think it was called 'Hannah in nappies: new version' but I may be wrong. Does anyone know where to find this new version? I can only find the old one.

Thanks in advance for any help

Dear sophie247,

I found only Chapter 1-39 and 40. Perhaps only No. 40

is the updated one:

https://forums.abdlstoryforum.info/t/hannah-in-nappies-chapters-1-39-repost/3256

https://forums.abdlstoryforum.info/t/hannah-in-nappies-chapter-40/3485

Much luck!

Diddldum

• Like 1

Dear DailyDiapers,

thank you so much for your nice surprise with the appreciation of so many members for their memorable work over the years! I can't remember a similar action of other websites. 

In connection with the search for certain stories for other members, I would not have believed  that the desire to find them could be so strong several times. I assume that fellow searching colleagues have also had this experience.

I will never forget how, after several weeks of searching, I sent a man a story by message on a sunny Sunday. He was just overwhelmed and said in reply: "I won't enjoy the sun until I have read the story." That's why he may have turned a lot less tan than others that day ...

I was impressed with his response, but at the same time I felt justifiably happy.

Another story was quickly completed by three members: The asking member and I each had a few parts and BabyLock gave us the remaining seven chapters as gifts.

So every now and then we have provided an absolutely tiny part of humanity with even smaller great moments. And above everything was the motto: "Per aspera ad astra".

With great gratitude
                                                                             Diddldum & Comrades

On 9/24/2020 at 7:55 PM, diddldum said:

Dear sophie247,

I found only Chapter 1-39 and 40. Perhaps only No. 40

is the updated one:

https://forums.abdlstoryforum.info/t/hannah-in-nappies-chapters-1-39-repost/3256

https://forums.abdlstoryforum.info/t/hannah-in-nappies-chapter-40/3485

Much luck!

Diddldum

Unfortunately that's the one I've already found. Thank you for the help though!

I think the original creator is Sunshine2585 and they started to re-write the original story with updates and some changes. If anyone knows where that is that would be great!

Dear nallebabyboy,

I found two stories from the Valkyrie-website with your theme see attachment.

But I think there's more in the good old net...

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

The Babysitter 01-02 - by J-Mac + The Babysitter - by M.C..rtf

And last not least the story of an DD-author in April 2018.

Happy reading!
                                      Diddldum

Babysitter to sissy baby - by acorn 2018

This is a story of Jack, an adult baby sitter, becoming an adult baby by the adult baby he was babysitting

Jack pulls up into the driveway of his first client, Mrs frizzle, quickly checking his phone making sure he's at the right address, his first job, jack wanted everything to go right. He got out of his car and went to the trunk to grab his luggage and supplies. He walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds a lady answers the door who he recognized the voice of, it was Mrs frizzle.

"Oh goodie, you're here, ok, I'm off on my trip, you have my phone number if there's any trouble and Katie is inside asleep in her crib. Now if you would excuse me, I have a plane to catch"

Jack was taken aback by the sudden rush out of the door by Mrs frizzle, "she must be really late" he mumbled to himself. He turned and walked into the house, he was now In charge of the house for the next four days, being paid $150 a day, he thought "$600 to watch a baby, even if it's an adult baby, it's a steal." He hears crying in the next room and goes to look in the room and he sees an about 18 year old Katie sitting there in a obviously wet diaper. "Well time to get to work"

Jack goes and unhooks the crib and opens it, he grabs Katie and takes her to the changing table across the room "well, I'm going to be your daddy for the next four days" Katie obviously didn't like that for she started to kick and yell

"WE DONT NEED A DADDY, WE NEED MOMMY!"

Jack had trouble holding on to her for being 21 himself she only weighed about 15 pounds less then him "that's enough, im in charge and you have to listen to me." He wrestled her over to the changing table and laid her onto it. Katie calmed down when he started to change her. Jack grabbed a pink diaper off from the shelf and said "this is cute!" And put it on Katie. After she was all diapered, she started to fuss again, jack knew he had to get some authority on this baby so he said "hey, if you don't behave, I'll have to spank you!" Thinking this will get her to stop jack relaxed only to hear Katie yell

"OR MAYBE I SPANK YOU!"

Jack once again was taken aback, but then chuckled to himself "I guess I have to spank you then" he grabbed her wrist and dragged over to the crib and went to sit down but right when he was about to Katie yelled

"That's it time for your spanking!"

"Oh yeah, we'll see about..." Jack didn't finish his sentence when he felt his feet fall from underneath him and he fell forward over Katie's lap "now wait a minute" jack was saying but was interrupted by a smack, Katie just spanked him, and it hurt! He let out a Yelp, Katie then pulled down his pants and underwear "if it hurt with my pants up then..." "WHACK!" Jacks entire butt felt like it was on fire, he yelled as another smack came down, and another and another. What seemed like hours to jack finally stopped, he was crying, this wasnt supposed to happen he was in charge, he was the babysitter! Katie stood him up and said 

"Aww, what a cry baby, your acting like a baby girl, so why don't you look like one." Katie dragged jack across the room the the changing table and jack was defenseless, he was to focused on the throbbing pain in his butt, he didn't realize what was happening until he was handcuffed to the charging table and Katie pulled off his pants, he turned completely white when he saw the pink diaper and he started to struggle, but his stuggle was quickly ended with another spank on his bare bottom, he was quickly diapered and Katie walked over to the closet, jack wanted to know what she was doing and when she walked out with the most frilly, pink dress he knew exactly what was about to happen as she walked over he yelled 

"I'm the babysitter, you can't do this!" And with a quick smack to the butt he shut up.

Katie said "Now I said we need a mommy not a daddy, so I'll be the mommy and you be the baby" she unhandcuff him and threatens him by raising her hand, jack got so scared he wet his diaper on the spot. Katie takes off his shirt and pulls the dress over his head, she stood him up and held him in front of the mirror, jack felt every bit of his manhood drain away as he was a baby girl with a wet diaper. He realized this was going to be the next four days.

"No" he thought "no" he said out loud, "I'm the babysitter and you're the baby!" He grabbed Katie's hand and twisted it around, he was not going down without a fight. He quickly got control of the situation and had Katie's hand behind her back with him having a strong hold of it, then she started to cry.

"Please let me go, you are hurting me, I'll be good, I'll behave, I promwise!" Katie wined. Jack loosen his grip and started to let go, once her hand was free, Katie elbowed Jack in the stomach and there was a toot in his diaper. She swings around and starts to fight again, jack defends himself but feels a cramp in his stomach and struggles. Katie hits jack again and there's another toot, she goes for one more hit and slugs him as hard as she could.

"Thuuuurrrrbbbbb" jack suddenly stopped as he felt the back of his diaper fill up and he froze, Katie took advantage of the situation and tackled him to the ground causing him to fall on to his freshly messed diaper. Jack looked up and just got what happened, he had just been beaten in a fight by a girl, not any girl but the baby girl he is babysitting, after he wet and messed the diaper she put him in. He didn't know what to do, he looked at Katie who was sitting on his chest.

"Don't worry" Katie reassured jack "its ok" she lifts her butt a little and turns around for Jack to see, he heard her moan then the diaper fills up in his face. He quickly gets out from under her and trys to stand but falls back on his butt. "See, nothing is wrong, you just went to the bathroom."

Jack looks at Katie oddly, he starts to stand up and she shoves him down again and crawls up to his face then licked his nose. "Can you do something for me?"

"Uh, what is it?" jack asked suspiciously

"I don't want to be the baby, I want to take a break, so how about instead you can be my baby and I can be your mommy!" Jack was intrigued by this, he has read about this happening but haven't giving it much thought, what was it like to be on the flip side. "So, what do you say?" Katie came closer to Jack's face with the cutest smile, how can he say no to that face?

"Well, I don't know, this isn't what I signed up for." Jack said

"Oh come on, you'll still get paid, mommy doesn't have to know, Please!"

Jack thought and came up with a clever answer "alright, but one night, if I don't like it we stop, if I somehow do, I'll consider it, alright?"

"YAY, It's a deal!" Katie leaped forward with delight knocking jack over in a hug. "First things first, I think someone needs a diapee change" she pressed against the back of his diaper which made him uncomfortable and made him squirm, she smiled at this. She stood up and helped him up and put him on the changing table, she didn't handcuffed him and jack took this as a sign of trust and decided not to take advantage of it. She efficiently changed him and got him into a new diaper before he knew it, he was still thinking what was going to happened. He was trying to remember all of the stories and guess what she was going to do next. 

"Ok, all done" Katie lifted jack off the table and jack started to waddle, this diaper is different, thicker, he lost his footing and fell onto his knees "aww, poor baby, I guess you have to crawl from now on." Katie mocked. Jack relized she did this on purpose, she is smarter than he thought. He started to crawl around and noticed that Katie was still in her messy diaper.

"Are you going to get out of your diaper now since" he swallowed "you're mommy?"

"Nope, I need it still, but I'm still mommy which means I get to make dinner! Follow me baby" She walked out of the room. Jack followed crawling in his oversized diaper and a frilly dress. This wasnt what he signed up for, but strangly, he wasn't going to fight it, this should be interesting.

Hi all,

So, I’m looking for two stories and I can’t remember the name or author of either of them (I know, I like to make it easy).

The first is about a young teacher who arrives for her first day at a new school, but is mistaken for one of the children by the school secretary and ends up having an accident. The school uses DD and as she looks like one of the children she is disciplined like one. It’s a fairly short story and ends with her teaching classes like any other teacher, but diapered like a student.

The second is about a guy who goes to college and stays in a local house with a woman. She is nice and kind to him. He doesn’t know it but the woman (I think her name was Claire) was part of a sorority when she was at college who diapered the boys and a number of her sorority sisters let out rooms in their houses to local college boys. There is quite a protracted series of events where a series of letters/parcels turn up blackmailing the boy into sissy dresses and diapers. He turns to Claire for support and she helps ease his transition, all the while it’s her (and her sorority sisters) who are sending the letters/parcels and taking bets on who can get their boy into diapers first.

any help would be appreciated, thanks 

little-ariel

•  

So, I’m looking for two stories and I can’t remember the name or author of either of them (I know, I like to make it easy).

So you want to make it easy ?

How long ago did you read these stories you were looking for ?

What websites do you think you browsed - give a time frame and direction !

Were these long stories - multiple pages chapters ?  It appears that these two are.

At first glance the teacher diapers could be:

From Teacher to Toddler

by Tfmonkey 

October 27 2019

This one found at DD stories

Chapters 1 - 22

9 pages of posts comments and story 

The other one need some help  - - - from the story search crew

Dear fans of "The Making of Sissy 01-11 - by piggyinnappies",

I didn't know that chapter 11 was missing over several years - 

today I found it in my archive and implanted it. Happy reading!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

On 10/7/2020 at 8:42 PM, BabyLock said:

little-ariel

•  

So you want to make it easy ?

How long ago did you read these stories you were looking for ?

What websites do you think you browsed - give a time frame and direction !

Were these long stories - multiple pages chapters ?  It appears that these two are.

At first glance the teacher diapers could be:

From Teacher to Toddler

by Tfmonkey 

October 27 2019

This one found at DD stories

Chapters 1 - 22

9 pages of posts comments and story 

The other one need some help  - - - from the story search crew

Hi,

thanks for the reply, I’ll check out that story.

the teacher one was quite short when I read it, probably about 3/4 pages

the other one was quite long, it didn’t seem to be broken into chapters/episodes as some are, but it was a good 10-15 pages I would say. I thought this was on fictionmainia but I can’t see it there.

both of these I saw probably about 3-5 years ago and I’m usually seeing stories on here, fictionmania (and another that I’ve just recalled but can’t remember the name of now - I know, not very helpful lol)

Dear diaper24/7,

try Google's help with the words

story diaper halloween

On top of the second page you see "page 2 of 688.000.000 results" - 

therefore much luck for separating the wheat from the chaff...

Have a peaceful night!

Diddldum

Some examples: 

https://diaperstoryarchive.wordpress.com/tag/halloween/
https://thediaperservice.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-baby-and-witch-short-halloween.html
https://www.deviantart.com/abuniversebaby/art/Halloween-diapers-342005886
https://www.deviantart.com/abuniversebaby/art/The-Halloween-where-it-all-went-wrong-342007177

I am curious if there are any other stories with a forced catherization.  I know about Initiation, New Girl in School, and Laura and Holly.  Are there any others where someone was given a catheter but wasn't aware of it/consented to it?

Looking for a few stories. The first I remember being called The Robotic Room for Baby Girls. It was about a guy who got lured into a mechanical/robotic nursery and made into a sissy baby. Though honestly any stories regarding machines or automated nurseries turning resisting adult males into sissy diaper lovers would be great, and the more detailed (and NSFW) the better, so long as the reason behind their transformation is deserved and not too mean spirited. 

The second story I don't remember the name of at all, though I do remember it being on sissykiss. If memory serves me right, the main character saw a beautiful girl drop her doll and followed to return it, arriving at this big house or mansion where there were many diapered beautiful girls watched over by a sort of den mother who slowly transform him into one of them. I remember there being a part where a vibrating toy was introduced after his transformation and one of the settings being referred to as "who needs a man".

Next there was one about the teen titans where robin is having an affair with raven behind starfires back where raven turned out to be infertile and they make starfire into their baby. Similarly theres a rather detailed one regarding Robin exploring gizmos old room and being made into a diapered sissy by the machines there. I can find parts of the first chapter but can not find the rest. I believe both of these were fanfiction stories.

Theres one I believe was on furaffinity. Was about a fox who got lost and wound up at a meetup for these cow women who were either infertile or had lost children who decide to take out their affections by babying him. 

One involved a Burglar for corporate espionage who ends up in this automated house full of weird tech that first makes him into a sissy baby, later gives him a full on sex change, and just keeps making things weirder for him until he finds out his ex, who worked for the other company, was controlling the whole thing. he ends up being married to a robot (temporarily), gets to choose to have his first time as a woman either with the machine or with her, and ends up offered to be transformed back if he helps her convince someone else to fall into the same trap in order for her friend to get a proposal out of them. it was pretty weird but good.

Finally, there was one regarding a man trapped in a haunted house being steadily humiliated, hyper-stimulated, and made into a diapered sissy plaything by various ghosts. I cant remember the site or title to save my life though.

Oh and one that wasnt really a story but a series of images that had story bits attatched underneath involved this cat woman being tricked during a job interview by a pig lady who either used to bully her or whom she used to bully, but it involved a lot of machines giving her this suppository that renders her unable to speak other than baby garble, shaving her privates and giving her a baby hairstyle, diapering her, spanking, etc. she ends up shipped to a scientist to test some similar machines. eventually the suppository wears off and she even gets back at the pig lady. I think it was some old babybottleneck artwork but I cant be too sure. 

Sorry I know thats a lot but I appreciate whatever help I can get.

Sorry, I forgot to mention one. Can not remember the site or title but it was about a woman who wound up orphaned but inherited a fortune from her parents. she was an abdl in secret but finds her old stash of diapers and what not didnt age well and goes out to find some new ones at a store and when the attractive lady running it bluntly asks if she wears for medical or pleasure reasons she answers honestly about for pleasure. the woman then takes her to the back of the store and closes up, diapers her, feeds her a mixed formula, and lays down some rules before ordering her a bunch of stuff and sending her home. later, after embarassingly answering the delivery at her door wearing not but the by then very used diaper the store lady had locked her into, the woman from the store arrives and moves in as her full time mommy. at one point towards the end, a mechanical changing table gets introduced and the mommy character from the store ends up diapered herself (willingly as she enjoys them as well) and the story ends with the two of them together in an exxxtra large diaper, locked in by the machine. The story doesnt really get dark at all and is a very enjoyable read.

Looking for an old story called trick or treat. A young short cop is dressing up with her friends for Halloween only for her costume to be a baby costume. She rides in a stroller and in the end she wakes up in a nursery.