LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

56 minutes ago, Shugga. said:

Diddldum. 

I believe the story was originally on buffalo betties story time. 

The story really focused on one boy who became a sissy baby  the other boy renters the story toward the end as a maid while the main boy has been reduced to sissy baby  

The boys knew each other from their orphanage. There was no mention of the parents. 

The boys kept being moved into different rooms or wings of the building the final move was when one boy was given a glass of juice that was drugged and he is changed and dressed. He is taught to be a baby and finally adopted by a family who wants to keep him as a sissy baby.  

They use hypnosis to make his change forever. 

I hope this helps as for the time frame the best I can say is within the last 2 years. 

Thanks for any help 

shugga. 

Found this one at Buffalo Betties:

http://buffalobetties.net/fiction/index.php?topic=16.0

Dated: June 15 2012

Maybe not what you are looking for but some similarity

Still looking researching - - -

Looking for a few stories.

One was where the boy had been wetting his pants and the I'm got diapers for him, but she only used them on trips. Once the mom leaves for a few days she puts him in dispersal night then the day finally he has a crib and is drinking bottles. His fiends even come over and babysit. Think the main characters name was Tommy or Timmy? 

This story is about a boyfriend and girlfriend who are on a trip to her moms. He acts immature and her mom puts him in diapers they go to the mall to get him diapers and other baby things while out they see a friend of her moms and her daughter is a cheerleader and she gets to tae the boyfriend into the bathroom and change his diaper.

Here's another one. The boy was in high school, and this girl flirts with him and invites him over she gets him in diapers and she breast feeds him, by the end of the story he's an adult baby.

I can relate to two of the stories and the high school one would be a fantasy, maybe that's why they made such a impression.

Thanks, K

Diddldum and babylock

thank you so much for your continued interest. Baby lock that was a great story I’ve read many times but unfortunately that wasn’t it. I do remember that each time the boy was rejected from being adopted he was regressed. So first was teen girl. Then little girl finally baby which was where he stayed.

i also remember that the lady in charge of the adoption program sold hypnosis tapes that will keep the boys as sissy babies for their parents. It was referenced that she purposely used the he pronoun in the hypnosis so as to be a reminder they used to be boys. 

Thanks again for any help

Shugga. 

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 3:19 PM, diddldum said:

Dear BabySofia,

the third story is "Too adorable for her own good".

Click this link:    https://spankalot-erotica.blogspot.com/2015/08/?zx=5f2354b8e38c0099

and when you count from the bottom, your story has position 21 with the link

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/50315-too-adorable-for-her-own-good-complete/

and on position 24 (from the bottom) there is "No Choice" with the link

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/49910-no-choice/

The fourth link from the bottom is "I'm not okay".

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/54163-im-not-okay/#comment-1163066

I think one contact with DD will help to get them all.

Thank you very much for this funny sunny with multiple frivolous erotica...

With best wishes

Diddldum

P.S.: If enigma_66 can't help DD is probably the better choice for the rest of the stories

Dear BabySofia,

"funny sunny" is  not correct, I meant "funny Sunday".

Once more: Thanks for the entertainment!

Diddldum

hi all those links for dd all come up as error message ,

Dear Shugga,

thanks for your compliments. You mentioned that 

"the lady in charge of the adoption program sold hypnosis tapes".

These are very specific details which will be very helpful in this

story search. I or other members will tell you when we are successful.

With best wishes 

Diddldum

Dear starman,

you are completely right - these are all fascinating error messages.

But Sir Spankalot (= DD-member Ausdpr) will try to repair the list.

BabySofia and I had the luck to find two stories in archive.org 

('Wrong is wrong' and 'No choice'), two other stories I couldn't find.

For now we have to wait for the successful repair of the story-list.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

• Like 1
1 hour ago, diddldum said:

Dear unicornbabe,

I have attached "Back to Basics" here. Happy Reading!

Now I have a great request. As a team DD-member looklook2

and I got from harddisk and archive.org the chapters 1-10 and

18-19 of the story "The new Babysitter". Do you or any other

member have the chapters 11-17 ?? It would be very nice if you

or someone else could send them to me to get the whole story.

Thank you so much in advance!  

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Back to Basics 01-42.rtf

Here are your missing chapters 11-17

Chapter 11

Kristina stared at the clock above the blackboard. It was 2:50. Only ten minutes left until Spanish class ended, and with it

the entire school day. Soon the second hand completed another lap and it was 2:51. Only nine minutes left.

Kristina always had her eyes glued to the clock when school was ending. It was a nervous habit she'd developed in middle

school, one she'd never quite shaken. She couldn't wait to get home— or at least that was her usual reason for counting

down the seconds until class was done.

Today her reason was the exact opposite. She dreaded seeing Belinda and Madi again. Especially Belinda. Just this once

she was glad to be at school, and she wanted it to last as long as possible.

But that didn't mean she could concentrate. She grew increasingly tense as the clock wound its way toward 3:00. Mrs.

Alvarez's mellifluous accented Spanish floated by, but the anxious girl barely heard her teacher. Her full attention was on

the clock's second hand as it made its slow, repetitive journey. Finally it was 2:59, which meant the second hand was in its

final lap.

Kristina reached down and clenched the straps of her backpack. This was another habit of hers. Normally she grabbed her

backpack so she could get up and leave right away, but now she just wanted something to hold onto to ease her nerves.

The bell rang and she reluctantly got up. She put her Spanish papers in her backpack and then rifled through it, pretending

she was looking for a notebook. She found it a little while later, after all the other students had left and Mrs. Alvarez began

glancing at her. Not wanting to draw attention to herself, Kristina zipped her backpack shut and scurried out of the

classroom.

Her next stop was her locker, where she spend several minutes looking for another phantom notebook. Then she went to

the restroom. That gave her several more minutes before she had to go home, but it also reminded her of why she dreaded

going home in the first place.

She'd wet the bed again last night, the fourth night in a row. The worst part about the accident was that she genuinely

hadn't expected it. In the back of her mind she'd known it was a possibility, but it had seemed so unlikely. Maybe Kristina

hadn't let herself expect it because it was so troubling to think about, but her surprise wasn't just a result of denial and

wishful thinking. Even with all the stress from school and from Belinda, four accidents in a row was out of character for

her.

When she woke up, stripped her bedsheets, and took them to the laundry room, she felt more annoyed than anything else.

But later on, after she'd had time to dwell on the situation, annoyance gave way to dread. Kristina second-guessed herself.

Why on Earth had she promised Belinda that she wouldn't have another accident? No, it wasn't worth beating herself up

over that. Belinda had mentioned diapers on her first night babysitting. She would have pressured her to wear them no

matter what.

Kristina knew they would have a big argument about it that evening. She left the bathroom wondering exactly what she

would say to Belinda. But she didn't want to overthink it when so much of the situation was out of her control, and she

couldn't think of anything particularly convincing to tell her babysitter. "If you like diapers so much, why don't you wear

one yourself!" was the best she could come up with.

Kristina's thoughts drifted to lunch, which had been the day's one bright spot. For thirty minutes, she'd ignored last night's

accident and had fun talking with Cleo. But even then diapers had lurked in the back of her mind.

Now they were at the front of her mind. As she left school and began walking home, Kristina's lunch retrospective ended

and she escaped into a familiar daydream.

"Oh Madi, not again!" Belinda groaned. "Three— no, four— nights in a row. I can't believe it!"

"I... I'm sorry. I don't know why this is happening," Madi stammered.

"Neither do I, but I know how we'll deal with it. You'll have to wear—"

"But I don't wet the bed. Honestly, I don't! This is just temporary."

"Then you can wear diapers until you're dry again. And if you really don't wet the bed, that will be temporary too."

"Belinda, please—"

"Good afternoon, Kristina!" A friendly voice interrupted her daydream.

She glanced up, trying to find the voice's owner. She saw Mrs. Leary in her garden, smiling at her. Kristina smiled back. If

her behavior on Monday had weirded Mrs. Leary out, the older lady didn't show it. She was animated and cheerful like

always. Kristina didn't feel like making light conversation when so many heavy thoughts troubled her, but Mrs. Leary's

friendliness reassured her. It eased her lingering concerns about Monday's near-accident.

Unfortunately, it did nothing to ease her concerns about this evening, which only intensified as she approached her house.

Walking listlessly up the front steps, she heard Belinda's voice.

"You should definitely try out for the tennis team."

"Um, we actually had our tryouts in May," Madi answered her.

"Oh. So you're on the team?"

"Uh-huh."

"That's great!"

Kristina nervously turned the doorknob. The door's hinges squeaked a bit when she opened it.

"Hey Kristina, is that you?" Belinda asked.

"Hey Kristina," Madi echoed.

"Hey, it's me," Kristina replied.

She went directly upstairs, leaving the other two girls to continue their conversation.  Kristina had been deliberately

sluggish during her entire walk home, and she'd taken a good ten minutes longer than she usually did. But now that she

was there, she strode briskly toward her room.

Her bed was freshly made. Belinda had made it with her Sesame Street sheets, which was bad enough, but that wasn't the

first thing Kristina noticed, nor was it the worst. Not by a long shot.

Sitting on her dresser was the long-hidden package of Molicares. Kristina approached the package with morbid

fascination. It had a thin patina of dust from sitting in the attic for so long. It was open at one end, and a single diaper was

missing. It was the diaper she'd looked at once, thrown away, and angrily told her mom she would never wear.

Beneath the dust, the package was the same sickly pastel purple that Kristina remembered. Splayed across the side of the

package was a large cursive M. Its wavy lines mirrored the queasy feeling in her stomach.

The situation's saving grace was that Belinda had closed her bedroom door, so the diapers weren't on display for Madi to

see. And it was possible that Belinda had brought them down from the attic while Madi was at tennis camp, which meant

that she wouldn't have seen them at all. But Madi might have found out about the diapers anyway, and not knowing if she

knew about them was almost worse than being sure she knew.

Kristina finally pried her thoughts away from the package, only for something else to capture her attention. Sitting in the

corner of her room, nestled between her dresser and the wall, was a pink plastic canister.

It had a small foot pedal. She pressed down on it tentatively, unsure if really she wanted to know what it was for. As she

pushed the pedal down, the canister's lid lifted up. Lining the inside was a blue plastic bag. Kristina realized the canister

was a diaper pail. Belinda must have bought it earlier today while she was in school. The pail made it clear that Belinda

wasn't going to give up. If Kristina didn't want to wear diapers, she would have to endure a big confrontation with her

babysitter.

She reminded herself not to overthink things. There was nothing she could do until Belinda broached the subject, so it was

pointless to worry about it now, even if she couldn't help it. What she needed was a distraction. She started The Sims and

quickly became engrossed in helping her newest Sim family. It didn't entirely take her mind off her looming argument with

Belinda, but it definitely helped.

She played The Sims, checked Facebook and listened to music until Belinda called up to say that dinner was ready. A

beeping microwave greeted Kristina as she entered the kitchen, and she saw that, like on Monday, Belinda had prepared

TV dinners for their meal. She must have been too busy shopping for diaper pails to cook anything decent, Kristina thought

bitterly.

Once again, Belinda and Madi found themselves in animated dinner-table conversation while Kristina was mostly silent.

Her sister and her sitter talked a little bit about tennis and a lot about nothing at all. Or at least that was how she heard it.

Most of their conversation seemed totally pointless, especially Belinda's end of it. The casual talk made an eerie contrast

with the embarrassing package back in Kristina's room and the argument she knew was coming later that evening. It

reminded her of a short quote Mrs. Graves had taught her English class last spring: Evil is banal. She forgot who'd said

that, but it described her babysitter perfectly.

Kristina couldn't wait until she was excused from the dinner table and could go back to her room. While she was going

upstairs, the phone rang. She heard Belinda answer it just before she closed her bedroom door. Not a minute later, Belinda

called up to her.

"Kristina! It's your mom on the phone. She wants to speak with you."

Chapter 12

Kristina tensed up as she entered the kitchen, and by the time she picked up the phone her hands were shaking. She didn't

know exactly what her mother would say, but she knew it would involve diapers. Belinda wouldn't have bought the diaper

pail without talking to her mom about it first. And soon her mom would talk to her about it.

The prospect distressed Kristina, and it was little consolation that Madi and Belinda didn't seem to notice her distress, not

even when she spoke anxiously into the receiver.

"Hey Mom?" she said, her voice ending with an interrogative lilt.

"Hey sweetie."

For a few moments Kristina was silent. She wondered how she could steer the conversation away from diapers.

"So, umm, how did your presentation go?"

"It went well! But I'm always glad to get the presentations over with. Tomorrow we'll start training at the hospital, and

that's a lot more fun. I'll get to do something instead of just talking, and I'll feel like I'm actually making a difference... But

I'm sure you don't want to hear about all that."

"No, I do!" Kristina insisted, rather unconvincingly.

"Okay, but tell me about your homework first. Belinda said that she helped you study yesterday."

"Uh-huh."

"I'm glad you're willing to ask for help if you need it."

"It's no big deal, Mom."

Their conversation drifted away from homework and Kristina's mom described the landmarks she'd seen in San Francisco:

she'd been to Chinatown but hadn't seen Golden Gate Bridge or Alcatraz and probably wouldn't have time to visit them.

She also mentioned a song she'd heard on the radio that she thought Kristina would like. Soon five minutes had passed and

her mother still hadn't mentioned the dreaded D-word.

"Do you wanna talk to Madi now?" Kristina asked when the conversation reached a lull.

"Sure, sweetie, but there's there's something else we need to talk about first."

Kristina's nerves flared up again. She waited silently for her mother to continue.

"Belinda mentioned that you had another accident last night. We talked about things for a bit and... we decided it would be

a good idea for you to wear some protection at night."

As soon as Kristina heard the word protection she rushed out of the kitchen, dismay propelling her forward. She was

thankful that the phone was cordless, so that she wouldn't have to continue the conversation in front of Belinda and Madi.

It wasn't until she reached the top of the stairs, where the other girls couldn't hear her, that she spoke.

"But Mom!" she protested. "That's ridiculous. I don't need—"

"Honey, you've had accidents four nights in a row. It's a lot of work for Belinda to do the laundry every morning, and that's

not something she expected to do when she agreed to housesit. It's not something I expected her to do either. Now, Belinda

has done a lot for you girls, and especially for you, Kristina—"

"She's done a lot of things I never asked her to do!" Kristina said indignantly.

"Kristina, please don't interrupt. Belinda has done a lot for you. She's  prepared dinner for you and Madi, she's helped you

with your homework, and she's done your laundry. It would be nice if you could help her back, and the easiest thing you

could do is wear protection so she doesn't have to do laundry all the time."

"But I do help her! I always set the table for dinner, and... and... I am *not* wearing any 'protection'!"

"Sweetie, I know you're not happy about it. But you don't have to wear them every night. You just have to wear them until

I get back, as a courtesy for Belinda."

"So I have to do it for her," Kristina pouted.

"No, it's not just for her. Belinda said you weren't getting enough sleep, that you always look tired in the morning. She

thought you would sleep a lot better if you wore protection, and I trust her judgment. It would really help you with your

schoolwork if you got a good night's sleep."

Kristina was incredulous. How could her mom trust Belinda's judgment? All of her interactions with the girls were so

superficial. She had been here three days before she'd learned that Madi was on the tennis team.

"Oh, come on Mom, you can't seriously—"

"Kristina, I'm not giving you a choice. We decided that you should wear protection, and you're going to wear it. It's not the

end of the world. It's just for the next week, until I get back. By then you may decide that wearing something at night is the

right thing to do."

Kristina would have laughed at that idea if her mother weren't so serious. Her mom's insistence surprised her, and she

began to think nervously. If she refused to wear diapers, that would mean a big fight with Belinda tonight, a fight for which

Madi would be a gleeful spectator. It would also mean a big fight with her mom when she returned. One fight was bad

enough; she didn't want the prospect of a second fight hanging over her for the next week.

She also wondered what her mother would do before she returned. Would her mom refuse to talk to her out of anger?

Although Kristina blamed her mom for Belinda's reign of terror, she usually took comfort in their phone calls and dreaded

the prospect of her mother giving her the silent treatment.

There was also a big difference between now and when her mom had first urged Kristina to wear diapers. When her mom

had bought them, she hadn't anticipated Kristina's angry reaction— she'd been genuinely surprised by Kristina's refusal to

wear them and had backed off. Now she knew that Kristina hated diapers, yet she wanted her to wear them anyway.

Kristina had to make a quick decision, and her instinctive dislike of arguments won out.

"Fine, Mom, but this is completely stupid. I can't believe you're making me do this."

"Honey, I know this isn't something you want to do, but I'm really proud of you for giving it a try. You've made a very

mature decision."

Kristina didn't say anything. If it was the mature thing to do, why did it make her feel so immature— so infantile?

"We've been talking for so long that Madi probably wonders why I don't want to talk to her," her mother chuckled.

"Would you mind giving her the phone?"

"Sure, Mom," Kristina replied sullenly as she went back downstairs.

Madi gave Kristina a questioning glance when she re-entered the kitchen. Between Kristina's sudden flight from the

kitchen and the uncharacteristically long phone call, she knew something was up. But she had no clue that it involved

diapers. She assumed it had something to do with summer school. Their mother had probably excoriated Kristina for

getting bad grades. She'd already failed several classes last semester; did this mean she was failing summer school too?

"It's Mom. She wants to talk to you," Kristina said. She thrust the phone into Madi's hands, ignoring her younger sister's

searching look.

"I'll be in my room," she added as she left the kitchen and went upstairs for the final time that evening.

Chapter 13

It was 8:40. In a couple hours Kristina would have to put on a diaper. She tried to take her mind off the impending disaster

by playing Snood and The Sims, but they were less of a distraction than she'd hoped they would be. Unable to concentrate

on either game, she opened her backpack and started her geometry homework, only to find that she couldn't concentrate

on that either.

Games and homework played ping-pong with her attention: she spent fifteen minutes trying to solve geometry problems,

then fifteen minutes on the computer, then another fifteen minutes fruitlessly working on geometry. It went back and forth

like that until finally a sharp knock on her bedroom door interrupted the ping-pong game.

It was Belinda, and she didn't wait for a response before she opened the door and walked briskly into Kristina's room.

"Hey Kristina, it's almost eleven," she announced. "You want to start getting ready for bed?"

Kristina couldn't think of a good reply, so she glared silently at Belinda. The other girl matched her glare with an expectant

look, and Kristina realized she wasn't going to get rid of Belinda until she agreed with her.

"Sure, why not," she answered her babysitter sourly.

She got up from her chair and took a couple reluctant steps toward her dresser, where the box of diapers sat. She hoped

doing so would give Belinda a cue to leave the room, but Belinda stood in place, showing no intention of leaving.

"Umm... can you give me some privacy?" Kristina asked.

"This is your first time wearing protection. Do you need any help putting it on?"

Kristina blinked. Had she just heard what she thought she'd heard? Normally she would be indignant that Belinda had

completely ignored her request, but now she was too shocked to be annoyed. She was also too shocked to answer Belinda

immediately.

Madi had the television was on downstairs, tuned to some reality show Kristina didn't recognize, and the TV's sound filled

the gap in her conversation with Belinda. The volume was fairly high, which meant there was no way Madi could hear the

conversation even though the bedroom door was halfway open. That relieved Kristina, but not enough to save her from

profound embarrassment.

"What?" she finally stammered. "Of course I don't need any 'help.'"

"Oh, so you've put on protection before?"

"No, I haven't, but it can't be that hard."

"It can be trickier than it looks. Are you sure you don't want—"

"Yes, I'm absolutely sure!" Kristina snapped. "Now can you please let me have my privacy?"

Belinda finally got the hint.

"Okay," she said with a wan smile. "Don't forget to use some baby powder. It's in the medicine cabinet."

Kristina's face was beet red as she slammed the door behind her babysitter. "Baby powder!" she muttered angrily. She

knew Belinda had mentioned it just to embarrass her. But at the same time, she realized she wouldn't have remembered it

on her own.

A couple minutes later, after she'd heard Belinda go back downstairs, Kristina opened the door and darted over to the

bathroom. The powder was in the medicine cabinet just like Belinda had said it would be. Kristina darted back to her

bedroom and shut the door.

Now came the hard part. She took a deep breath and walked up to her dresser. She tried to pull one of the diapers out of

the package, but she couldn't get it out because they were packed so tightly. Finally she gave it a forceful yank, and that did

the trick.

She took off her skirt and panties and placed the diaper between her legs. Kristina purposely avoided looking at the diaper

while positioning it, and that made what should have been a simple act surprisingly difficult. Finally she got the diaper in

place, only to realize she'd forgotten the baby powder. She let the diaper fall to the floor and sat down on top of it, quickly

powdering herself. When she finished, she was annoyed to notice that she'd gotten some of the powder on her fingers.

Kristina stood up, and after a couple minutes she was able to get the diaper back in place, but when she tried to tape its

right side she had to use both her hands. That meant she couldn't hold the diaper's left side in place, and it quickly came

loose.  Then she tried to tape the diaper's left side, only for the right side to come loose. After another couple minutes of

fumbling around, Kristina realized it simply wasn't going to work. She felt utterly defeated.

She briefly thought of asking Belinda for help and shuddered. There was no way she could do that. Necessity is the mother

of invention, and she would figure out a way to put the diaper on.

Then it occurred to her: If she stood against a wall while putting it on, that would hold the diaper in place. It would be far

easier than trying to diaper herself standing up in the middle of her room. She walked up to her bedroom door, and the

door creaked when she pressed her back against it. She hoped Belinda and Madi wouldn't hear that.

At least one of them had heard it, because not a moment later Kristina heard footsteps coming up the staircase. They

sounded like Belinda's. Kristina wondered if Belinda would knock on her door or, worse yet, open it while she was still

diapering herself.

Kristina cursed the fact that her bedroom door didn't have a lock. With no way to lock Belinda out, she would have to

finish quickly. She peeled the top right tape open and pulled it toward the front of the diaper. She still instinctively avoided

looking at the diaper, but she finally had to look at it when she felt its right wing come loose not a moment after she'd taped

it.

To her dismay, Kristina saw that she'd folded the tape back over itself. She stifled a groan. This was a setback, but it was

just one tape. She would get the rest of the tapes in place. She quickly got the bottom right and top left tapes in place, and

to her relief they stayed on and fit quite snugly. Now there was only one tape left.

Kristina peeled the last tape open and quickly pressed it against the diaper. When she'd finished, she took a moment to

relax. She glanced at her hands and noticed that her fingers still had a light dusting of baby powder, but it didn't look like

she'd gotten any of it—

Pop.

The popping sound was almost mute, but it could have been deafening for what it suggested. Kristina jumped a little when

she heard it. She reluctantly glanced down and her worst fears were confirmed. The final tape had come loose.

She pressed the tape back on, only for it to quickly come loose again. She couldn't get it to stay on. There was still one tape

on each side that she'd successfully taped, but they weren't enough to stop her diaper from sagging.

She couldn't let Belinda find out how badly she'd botched diapering herself, and she had to think quickly because she could

hear footsteps— presumably her babysitter's— coming down the hall. Her pajamas were sitting on the top of her dresser

next to the Molicare package. Belinda had left them there after washing them earlier in the day.

That gave Kristina an idea. She darted over to the dresser, grabbed her pajama bottoms, and slid them on as quickly as she

could. She heard a knock on her door right when she finished.

"You done yet?"

It was Belinda.

"Almost, I'm getting my pajamas on."

“Tell me when you’re done. I’d like to talk for a moment, okay?”

Kristina replied with an annoyed okay, put on her pajama top, and made sure her pajamas completely covered her diaper

before opening the door. Belinda smiled as she entered Kristina’s room.

"So you didn’t have any trouble?”

“Of course not, I told you it wouldn’t be a problem,” Kristina said unconvincingly.

“Really? It can be pretty difficult to do the first time.”

“Uh, yeah, but it wasn’t for me.”

“Are you sure? Your protection looks kind of loose.”

“Yes I’m sure!”

“I’d like to check it anyway, just to make sure—”

“No! Absolutely not!”

“Kristina, do I need to call your mom? She won’t be very happy if she gets a call when it’s nearly eleven at night saying that

you—”

“No, you don’t need to call her!”

“It sounds like I do need—”

“No, you don’t, I mean, yes you can, I just need a second.”

Kristina didn’t know what she needed a second for. Delaying the inevitable, perhaps? Belinda stared at her impatiently for

what seemed like the longest second ever.

“Well...?” Belinda asked.

Kristina reluctantly, guiltily pulled her pajama bottoms down. Belinda’s face lit up with malign satisfaction when she saw

the other girl’s clumsily-taped diaper.

“I guess you had some trouble after all,” she said, her voice dripping with fake sympathy.

“Yeah, I... I guess so,” Kristina replied softly.

Once again her bedroom door was half-open, but this time the television was off. She wondered if Madi could hear them.

Belinda was speaking quietly, so probably not, but Kristina was still stricken with worry. And there was no way for her to

close the door because Belinda was standing in the doorway.

“It’s okay, hon. I told you it’s really hard to do the first time. Why don’t you let me put another one on you, and I’ll make

sure it fits snugly.”

Kristina couldn’t believe what she’d just heard.

“Ohmigod... no! You must be joking.”

“Kristina, I can’t let you go to bed like that. That fits so badly that it would be like wearing no protection at all.”

“No!” She insisted again, stomping her feet for emphasis. She’d meant it to be defiant, but intstead it merely seemed

childish. “I can do it myself. I just need another one , and I’ll do it better this time.”

“Kristina, I already gave you a chance to do it yourself,” Belinda said sharply.

At the same time that Belinda was raising her voice, Kristina heard a muffled sound from the bottom of the staircase. Was

it Madi? Had she been listening to them this whole time? Belinda hadn’t said the word diaper yet, but Madi would soon

know exactly what they were talking about. If she didn’t already, that is. Fear pierced Kristina’s heart.

“Now, if you can’t—”

"Don't yell!" she squeaked.

Chapter 14

Kristina sat nervously on the edge of her bed. She felt extremely vulnerable wearing just her pajama top and her mis-taped

diaper. But vulnerability wasn't the only thing she felt. Regret overcame her as she watched Belinda take a new diaper

from the dresser-top package.

Kristina had dreaded the prospect of Madi hearing her and Belinda arguing. She'd dreaded it so much that she'd quickly

acquiesced to Belinda diapering her, even though that was far worse than letting her sister overhear their argument. By the

time Kristina caved in to Belinda, she was emotionally exhausted and felt that her babysitter would win no matter what.

Instead of standing up for herself, she just wanted to minimize the inevitable embarrassment of being diapered, and that

meant making sure her younger sister didn't find out about it.

But what if Madi had already found out? Kristina thought she'd heard Madi near the bottom of the staircase, and from

there her sister could have overheard everything. Kristina had made the kind of snap decision she'd always been terrible at

making, she'd caved into Belinda, and now she wondered if it had all been for nothing.

If Madi already knew that Belinda was going to diaper her, then Kristina had every reason to stand up to her babysitter. Yet

she couldn't bring herself to do it. It had been hard enough arguing with Belinda in the first place, and arguing with her

now would be even harder. Fear and inertia froze Kristina in place.

Belinda turned toward her, holding the diaper in her hand, although from the mortified look on the other girl's face she

could have been holding a loaded gun instead. Belinda immediately noticed her anxiety.

"Relax, hon, I told you I've done this before," Belinda said.

"You've done this to a teenager?" Kristina asked, incredulity straining her voice. She instantly regretted her question.

"No," Belinda smiled viciously. "I've done this to babies and little kids."

Despite the summer heat, a chill ran down Kristina's spine. This can't be happening, she thought.

Belinda stretched the diaper, tugging at its ends, prompting a puzzled look from Kristina.

"I'm stretching it out so it fits you better," Belinda explained. "Diap— I mean, protection is really stiff when it comes right

out of the package."

"You need to take that off first," she continued, pointing to the diaper Kristina had on. She spoke slowly, as if she were

instructing a small child. Kristina reluctantly untaped her diaper. She pulled the first tape off cautiously, hoping to minimize

the noise, but the tape screamed as it came off. The second tape was no quieter. Finally she slid the diaper out from under

herself and pushed it over to the opposite side of the bed.

Belinda leaned forward and spread out the new diaper next to Kristina.

"Okay sweetie, now I need you to lie down on top," she said.

As Kristina lay down, the Molicare and her plastic sheet both rustled loudly, creating a cacophony of crinkles. Then

Belinda began diapering her. She tugged the diaper to the left, trying to center it under Kristina, but she couldn't quite get it

where she wanted it to be.

"Okay hon, I need you to move a little to the left," she told Kristina.

Kristina obliged, shooting Belinda a quick glare, but Belinda felt that the diaper still wasn't centered. Kristina's wide hips

meant that she needed to get the diaper positioned just right if she wanted it to fit, and she was frustrated that she couldn't

master the simple act of positioning it. As a veteran babysitter, she'd had a lot of experience diapering younger children, but

that was a far cry from diapering a resentful, uncooperative teenager. She hadn't considered how difficult it might be.

Belinda finally got the diaper in place, no thanks to Kristina, and she was about to start taping it up when she realized she'd

forgotten the baby powder. Kristina had already powdered herself, of course, but Belinda knew that Kristina had done a

poor job and that she would need to do it a second time. Belinda was annoyed that she'd forgotten the powder, especially

when she'd reminded Kristina to use it earlier that evening.

"I'll be back in a second, okay?" Belinda told the other girl.

Kristina watched Belinda walk briskly to the bedroom door, and her heart skipped a beat when Belinda opened it. She was

nervous Madi might catch a glimpse of her halfway through her diaper change, but Madi wasn't there in the hallway and

Belinda quickly shut the door after herself. Lying alone, Kristina wondered why Belinda had suddenly left the room. Was it

just to prolong her suffering?

Meanwhile, Belinda was in the bathroom searching fruitlessly for the baby powder. She couldn't believe she didn't have it

on hand. She began to feel flustered, and she took a moment to collect herself. She couldn't let Kristina see her like this and

get the impression that she wasn't in control. Even if she felt increasingly frazzled, she needed to appear calm in front of

her charge.

Finally Belinda realized why she couldn't find the baby powder. Kristina must have taken it to her bedroom when she was

trying to diaper herself. Belinda rushed back to the bedroom, where she was relieved to see the bottle of powder sitting on

Kristina's desk.

"It looks like we're set now!" Belinda announced. She spoke with peppy over-enthusiasm, partly to put Kristina at ease but

mostly to put herself at ease.

With baby powder in hand, Belinda had everything she needed, but that didn't mean the rest of her job was easy. Belinda

applied powder liberally to Kristina's front. Then she needed to powder her bottom.

"I need you to put your legs up," she instructed Kristina.

The other girl scrunched her legs so that her knees pointed toward the ceiling. Belinda wasn't sure if Kristina had

misunderstood her or if she'd deliberately misunderstood her.

"No hon," Belinda explained awkwardly. "You need to put your legs all the way up in the air so I can finish powdering

you."

Kristina did as she was told, giving her babysitter another quick glare, and Belinda finished her task. By then the diaper

was no longer in place, and Belinda had to reposition it a second time before she could tape it up. She was getting

frustrated again, but she reminded herself not to let it show.

Belinda eventually got the diaper in place and managed to tape it up. Then she picked up Kristina's first, ill-fated diaper.

Kristina watched while Belinda tried to wrap it up, which proved to be a struggle with two of the tapes not working. Finally

Belinda snapped.

"Ugh! These tapes are useless! Why did you have to—"

She stopped herself in the middle of her outburst, but by then it was too late for her to avoid giving a bad impression.

Kristina was incensed. Belinda just humiliated me, she thought, and SHE is upset?

After some further wrangling, Belinda got the diaper wrapped up. In one fluid motion she walked over to the diaper pail,

tapped it with her foot, and dropped the diaper inside the pail, where it landed with a muffled thud.

"When you wake up tomorrow, you need to put your diaper in there," Belinda told Kristina, irritation lingering in her

voice. "Even if you wake up dry."

Her manner of speaking suggested she considered that unlikely.

"Now you're all set for bed. I'm going off to bed too. Good night!" Belinda added. She spoke hastily, with a mixture of

annoyance that the diapering hadn't gone as smoothly as planned and relief that it was now over, but Kristina interpreted

her hastiness as condescension.

Kristina felt profoundly embarrassed, but the new sensation of wearing a diaper distracted her somewhat from her

embarrassment. When she'd diapered herself, she'd done it too quickly and put the diaper on too loosely to notice how

thick it really was. Now that Belinda had diapered her snugly, its bulk was all too tangible.

The diaper gave the paradoxical impression of being too tight and too loose at the same time. It was taped on tightly

enough that she could feel the entire garment press against her skin, but unlike other tight clothes it wasn't at all form-

fitting.

Kristina got up and waddled toward her dresser, the bulky diaper impairing her gait. She glanced at the mirror and muffled

a cry when she saw how childish she looked. Then the diaper's tapes caught her eye. They had the word "Molicare"

printed on them, but "Moli" was written in cursive and "care" was in print. She found that annoying. Out of all the

unpleasant things about the diaper, she has no idea why that bothered her, but it did.

She grew angry at the diaper. It was so ugly, so childish, so constricting... how could anything be so humiliating and

worthless? Then she felt guilty for lashing out at it. It was Belinda's fault, not the diaper's fault, that she had to wear it.

There were probably lots of kids who needed diapers at night, just not her. Then Kristina realized how ridiculous she was

being. She was melting down over an inanimate object, a cotton pad in a plastic shell. Belinda must really be driving her

crazy.

Kristina didn't want to see herself wearing the diaper any longer, so she puts on her pajama bottoms. Unfortunately that

wasn't much of an improvement. When she waddled back to the mirror, she saw that, underneath her pajamas, the diaper

made her midsection look swollen, as if a giant bee had stung her.

Kristina turned off her bedroom light and got into bed. She wanted to look like she was asleep so that Belinda wouldn't talk

to her again, but she wasn't able to actually fall asleep. She knew she would wake up wet tomorrow. She had to deal with

all the stress and humiliation from being diapered, and she'd forgot to go to the bathroom right before bed, although she

had gone an hour earlier.

The prospect of another accident wasn't the only thing keeping her awake. Her diaper, her plastic sheet, and the night's

humidity conspired to make her uncomfortably hot. Maybe I'll sweat so much I won't wet the bed, she thought with black

humor.

Lying wakefully in bed, Kristina wanted to cry but couldn't. But although her tears were reticent, a flood of memories burst

forth. She remembered last time she wore diapers— and was diapered. She was ten years old and her father had just died.

Kristina could scarcely remember when she'd heard about the car accident that took him. The news had come so suddenly,

so unexpectedly, that she couldn't place it in context. But she had quite vivid memories of everything afterward. She

remembered the funeral and her nagging sense of loss. And she remembered how her bedwetting had worsened

dramatically.

Kristina had just a couple months until she finished elementary school, and her bedwetting had gradually gone from a

nightly problem to a twice-weekly problem. Everyone was optimistic that she would soon outgrow it. After her father's

death, it was once again a nightly problem.

Her mother, struggling with the new challenge of raising two daughters by herself, had made Kristina wear diapers at night

for the time being. It was a way to cut down on the laundry. Kristina hadn't minded. She'd had to cope with something far

worse that wearing diapers to bed. She also hadn't minded that her mom diapered her. While she was getting ready for bed,

she had her mom's undivided attention. It gave them a chance to talk one to one, and back then her mother was always

affectionate and sympathetic.

Being diapered now, by Belinda, had none of those positives. Instead it opened old wounds, reminding Kristina of her

father's death, of the helplessness she felt after he died, and of how her bedwetting was no better now than it had been in

grade school.

She remembered when her father had said that he, too, had wet the bed as a child. She'd always looked up to him, so

hearing that was immensely reassuring. She also remembered when he'd promised her she would grow out of it. He'd said

it with such certainty, but now he was gone and bedwetting was still with her.

Finally Kristina began to cry. She cried slowly at first, in muffled sobs, then quickly and uncontrollably, her sobs growing

louder. In the midst of her emotional tempest, she briefly wondered if Belinda or Madi could hear her crying, but she didn't

care. She was already humiliated, she was already an emotional wreck, and there was nothing either of them could do to

make her feel worse.

Kristina wasn't the only one having a fitful night. Belinda, too, was unsettled as she paced back and forth in the guest

bedroom. From the moment she'd begun diapering Kristina, it had been an unexpected hassle. And now she realized it was

a huge mistake as well.

When they'd talked by phone a few hours ago— which now felt like a lifetime ago— Belinda had told Kristina's mother

about Kristina's nightly accidents, and they'd agreed that she should wear diapers to bed. But they definitely hadn't agreed

that Belinda should diaper her. That was her own decision, one that she'd made largely for selfish reasons.

Part of it was that she didn't trust Kristina to diaper herself properly. And Kristina's comical attempt to put on the Molicare

showed that she was right not to trust her. But Belinda also loved wielding authority over Kristina, and diapering her had

seemed like the ultimate form of authority.

Yet when Belinda had actually diapered her, it was difficult and unpleasant. Instead of enjoying her power trip, she'd found

herself in over her head. Why had she ever thought it was a good idea??

And that wasn't even half of her problem. Kristina's mom had expected her to diaper herself, even if she might need help

learning how to do it. How would she react to hearing that Belinda had diapered her? She would be furious.

Belinda desperately hoped Kristina would be too embarrassed to say anything. She'd prided herself on being so much more

mature than Kristina, but after this... She didn't act passive and helpless like Kristina did, but that didn't mean she was any

more mature. She would have to find a way to mollify Kristina before her mom got back, although she knew the other girl

was likely to be resentful no matter what.

What am I going to do? Belinda silently wailed.

Chapter 15

A crisp morning breeze came in through Kristina's bedroom window and brushed against the sleeping girl's cheek, nudging

her awake. She shivered at the breeze's coolness and instinctively tugged on her blanket to cover her shoulders, but she

was too tired to do anything beyond that. A night of fitful, intermittent sleep had left her bereft of energy.

Despite this listlessness, she was alert enough to take in a couple unexpected sensations. The first was the cool air. It was

quite a contrast to the heat of the past few days. The second was her dry bedding. It was likewise quite a contrast to the

wet sheets of the past few mornings. Last night Kristina had been certain she would wake up wet, but now she wasn't the

slightest bit damp.

Then she felt the bulk between her legs and remembered she was wearing a diaper. How could she have forgotten it after

last night's drama? She had wet the bed after all, and the diaper had absorbed her accident. That was the only reason her

bedding was dry.

Kristina held out a faint glimmer of hope that the diaper also dry, but she knew that this hope would be dashed the moment

she got up. Fear paralyzed her, and she lay absolutely motionless in bed. The only thing that moved was the knot in her

stomach.

Finally, reluctantly, she stretched her legs. To her surprise, she didn't feel very wet. Had she actually woken up dry!?

Kristina felt a surge of optimism, but she told herself not to get carried away. Maybe she actually had used the diaper and it

was just really absorbent. She'd never worn a Molicare before, so she had no idea how it felt when it was wet.

Hesitantly, Kristina brushed her hand against the diaper. It felt just as dry from the outside as from the inside. She was

elated: she'd done it! She'd woken up dry when she'd least expected to. After four straight nights of wet sheets, it was a

minor miracle. It was also a sharp rebuke to Belinda and her constant, nagging demand that she wear protection. But her

elation came with an undercurrent of frustration. Why couldn't she have woken up dry yesterday, when she'd really needed

a dry night? Why did it have to happen a day late?

Kristina's bittersweet musings were interrupted when she felt a sudden urge to pee. That was the one downside of waking

up dry. She tried walking to the bathroom briskly, but her diaper reduced her power-walk to a waddle. She still wasn't used

to sleeping in a diaper, much less walking around in one.

Inside the bathroom, she was dismayed to find that she had just as much difficulty removing the tapes as she'd had putting

them on the previous night. She began by pulling the top right tape, but it cleaved stubbornly to the diaper. Finally she gave

the tape a frustrated yank and it flew off, taking a piece of the diaper's plastic shell with it. That unnerved her, and she

approached the next tape much more gently. Then she remembered that she was finished wearing the diaper, so whether or

not she tore its plastic backing didn't matter.

She tore the three remaining tapes off with newfound zeal and turned on the shower. Normally she wouldn't shower after a

dry night, but normally she wouldn't wake up smelling like baby powder either. She didn't want to go to school with such an

infantile scent lingering about her.

As she stepped into the shower, she heard muffled footsteps outside the door. They sounded like Belinda's. Kristina

wondered what she would say to her babysitter at breakfast. She wanted to make sure Belinda knew about her dry night,

but she couldn't think of any graceful way to broach the subject. If she announced she was dry, that would only emphasize

the previous four mornings when she hadn't been dry. She hoped she wouldn't have to say anything at all, that Belinda

would notice the dry diaper when she emptied the pail. For once, Kristina didn't mind if her babysitter simply waltzed into

her room.

Kristina dried herself off and picked up her discarded-yet-unused diaper. After her earlier struggle with the tapes, she

didn't bother wrapping it up before going back to her room. She cracked the bathroom door open and peeked out into the

hall to make sure Belinda and Madi weren't there. When she saw the coast was clear, she darted back to her room and

quickly tossed the diaper into the pail. Between that and her first, ill-fated diaper from the previous night, the small pail

was almost full. It obviously wasn't meant to hold adult diapers.

She got dressed, paying the pail no further heed, and went downstairs for breakfast. She walked quickly at first, but when

she neared the bottom of the staircase her steps became slower and more reluctant. Even after her triumphant dry night,

she wasn't sure she wanted to see Belinda.

When Kristina got to the kitchen, she was surprised to find it empty, yet it was clear that Belinda had been there earlier.

The under-cabinet light above the kitchen counter was on, and when Kristina opened the refrigerator she saw her freshly-

packed lunch bag on the top shelf. Then she noticed a note on the kitchen table. Hey Kristina, it said, Your lunch is in the

fridge. Have a great school day!

The note was written with Belinda's usual insincerity, but it was also cryptic. It didn't mention where she was or why she

had come and gone. Kristina didn't wait to find out. She ate a quick breakfast, grabbed her backpack, and headed out the

door.

As she walked to school, her thoughts wandered back to last night. At first waking up dry had seemed inexplicable and

miraculous, but now it started to make sense. Years ago, during one of her many visits to the doctor's office, her

pediatrician had told her she wet the bed because she was a deep sleeper. But after her confrontation with Belinda,  she'd

slept so fitfully that she'd been half-awake for much of the night. The previous evening had completely humiliated Kristina,

but this humiliation came with a silver lining: it had given her her first dry night in nearly a week.

Understanding why she'd woken up dry didn't take away from Kristina's sense of accomplishment. Instead it energized her.

Belinda had embarrassed her in the worst way possible, and Kristina had turned that into an unexpected triumph. She

knew that her four accidents in a row were a fluke. She would wake up dry again tomorrow, and the day after that, and

soon diapers would be a thing of the past. Belinda and her mom would have to admit, however reluctantly, that she didn't

need them.

But as she got closer to school, her mood worsened. Belinda had hovered over Kristina from practically the moment she'd

arrived, meddling in every aspect of her life, so Kristina couldn't understand why her babysitter had avoided her during

breakfast. Belinda's sudden absence gave her an eerie sense of calm, as if she were in the eye of a hurricane.

Diapers worried her too. She would be rid of them soon enough, but for now she still had to learn how to put them on

properly. It couldn't be that difficult, but she had absolutely no practice, and she was too embarrassed to ask Belinda for

help.

She wondered if Belinda would try to diaper her again tonight. Last night she'd seemed frustrated while doing it, like she

considered it a chore. Maybe that, together with her disappearing act at breakfast, meant that she was ready to give

Kristina more independence.

If Belinda did try it again, Kristina wasn't sure how she would react. If she insisted on doing it herself and mistaped

another diaper, she would only embarrass herself and reinforce Belinda's sense of superiority. Kristina briefly thought that

being diapered a second time wouldn't be all bad— it would avoid a potentially embarrassing argument, and by watching

Belinda do it, she might get a better sense of how to do it herself. But she rejected that idea right away. It was totally

against her nature to lie down, figuratively and literally, and let Belinda do whatever she wanted.

And that was Kristina's final concern. Did her little sister know about her diapers? And if she didn't, would she find out

about them? Part of Kristina actually wanted Madi to find out, just so she could stop worrying about it. But then she

reminded herself that she wouldn't have to wear diapers for much longer. If she could keep them secret for a few more

days, then they would stay a secret forever.

Lost in her thoughts, she reached school before she knew it, and soon schoolwork gave her a diversion from bedwetting

and Belinda. Worry lingered in the back of her mind, though, and the only time she felt completely at ease was during the

quick lunch she shared with Cleo.

Kristina ended the school day with a precautionary trip to the bathroom, which by now was almost part of her routine. On

her walk back home, like on her walk to school, she found herself caught between euphoria and unease. She couldn't settle

on either emotion because her reason for being happy— her dry night— was specific and tangible, while her reasons for

being worried were numerous and vague.

One of those reasons was Sarah. She was due at Kristina's house in less than thirty minutes, and Kristina still wasn't sure

how she was going to explain Belinda to her friend. Maybe she could say that Belinda was her tutor for summer school, but

that wouldn't be very convincing. If she were just a tutor, then why would she be there when Kristina and Sarah were

hanging out? Kristina had no real idea what she was going to tell Sarah. The only thing she knew was that she wanted to

be the first one to greet her friend. It would be much less awkward if she, not Belinda, answered the door when Sarah

arrived.

The screen door slammed behind Kristina as she entered the house.

"Is that you, Kristina?" Belinda called out, sounding more subdued than usual.

She replied with a curt uh-huh and went up to her room. She glanced at the clock. It was already 3:15, so she didn't have

much time to change out of her uniform and get settled in before Sarah arrived. She took a quick look inside the pail. This

morning's diaper had vanished, and she smiled at the thought of Belinda going up to empty it and being dismayed to find a

completely dry diaper inside.

Kristina put the pail in her closet, where it would be out of sight, and opened her dresser. After a minute of indecision, she

decided to wear the pants and tank top she'd gotten recently at Lululemon. She was hardly a yoga enthusiast, but she loved

how Lululemon's clothes looked and how comfortable they were.

After changing, she took a moment to glance at herself in the mirror. Her outfit looked great: loose but still form-fitting,

and very stylish. Fashion-wise, it was the complete opposite of her diapers, which gave her a real sense of satisfaction.

Kristina put her hands on her hips and gave the mirror a self-assured look. Then she spun around on her heels and looked

at herself in profile. She walked across her room with flamboyant metronomic movements, as if she were a model on the

catwalk in Milan or Paris. When she returned to the mirror, she topped it all off with a pirouette and a quick, graceful bow.

She knew how ridiculous she would look if anyone saw her, but she couldn't help it. Her clothes looked too good not to

show off, even if she were only showing them off to herself.

Kristina was about to cross the catwalk again when she heard the sound of crunching gravel. She looked out her front

window and saw Sarah's red Miata pulling into the driveway. Conquering the fashion world would have to wait. Sarah was

here, and Kristina rushed downstairs to greet her.

Chapter 16

She wasn't fast enough. By the time Sarah rang the doorbell, Belinda was already at the front door. Kristina watched

helplessly from the top of the staircase as her babysitter greeted her best friend.

"Oh hey Sarah, it's you. Come inside."

"Umm... hi? I had no idea Kristina invited you."

"She didn't exactly. Her mom invited me. She's in California, and I'm babysitting Kristina and Madi until she gets back."

Sarah gave Belinda a look of bug-eyed astonishment. While the two girls spoke, Kristina came downstairs. She took every

step slowly and reluctantly, like she had lead feet. Sarah glanced up when she heard the stairs creak, and she transferred

her astonished look to Kristina.

Kristina answered Sarah with a different look, a grimace that said, "Yes, it's true." Sarah picked up on Kristina's

discomfort right away and, still incredulous, she turned back to Belinda.

"Are you serious? I thought you needed, like, social skills to be a babysitter."

Belinda scowled. "My social skills are fine. Actually, I've had years of experience babysitting and I'm very well-qualified."

"Yeah, you're well-qualified to work at the Geek Squad."

Belinda's scowl intensified. She started to respond, but Sarah interrupted her.

"Tell you what. Kristina and I haven't seen each other since school got out, so we're going upstairs to catch up. While

we're hanging out, you can babysit the first floor. Wanna go up to your room, Kristina?"

"Sure," Kristina murmured. It was her turn to be astonished. Not only had Sarah just told off Belinda like Kristina wished

she could, she'd done it with real panache. Kristina was thrilled, even if she didn't quite believe what had just happened.

After she shut the bedroom door, Sarah gave her a grave look.

"Please tell me this is some kind of bizarre practical joke. Your mom actually hired Belinda Chen as a babysitter?"

Kristina sighed. "It's no joke."

"How on Earth can she babysit you? You're the same fricking age!"

"Actually she's 18 and, umm, she does have a lot of experience."

Although it wasn't Sarah's intent, her question embarrassed Kristina, or rather it made her more aware of how

embarrassing her situation was. And that put Kristina in the bizarre position of defending Belinda's babysitting tenure just

so it would seem more normal and less humiliating.

"Oh baloney! Don't tell me you actually want Belinda here?"

"No, I definitely don't!"

"Why would your mom hire Belinda anyway? Don't you already have a housesitter?"

"You mean Mrs. Ryskamp? She's visiting her family."

"Oh! That bites."

"Yeah."

"How long is your mom in California?"

"She gets back on Tuesday."

"So you're stuck with Belinda for a whole week? Your mom must be crazy."

"Actually it's ten days," Kristina said. And I'm the one who's going crazy she thought.

"Wow. Sorry if I'm being a real downer, Kris, it's just... I feel so bad for you. I hope Belinda isn't pestering you all the time.

She sounds like a real pain in the butt."

"Umm, it's not that bad," Kristina said, simply to change the subject. Sarah got the hint and let it drop.

"So what do you think of the new Fall Out Boy CD?" she asked.

"Umm, it's very... different."

"Yeah, I didn't like it either. But Pete is still really cute."

"Did you hear that My Chemical Romance broke up?"

"I did, I couldn't believe it!"

The conversation went on in that vein and Kristina relaxed. Gossip was a lot more fun when it was about her favorite

bands rather than her and Belinda. The girls talked, played Snood, briefly went on Facebook, and talked some more.

Before they knew it, a couple hours had gone by. Sarah glanced at her phone.

"Holy moly, it's already 5:30!  I better get home. My aunt and uncle are coming over for dinner and Mom expects me to

help get everything ready. If it wasn't a family thing I would invite you too. I hate to leave you here with her."

Kristina walked downstairs with Sarah and bade her a reluctant farewell. As she departed, so did Kristina's hope. Sarah

had stood up to Belinda, but that was easy when she didn't have to live with her for the next five days. Kristina did, and she

dreaded facing Belinda by herself that evening. Belinda would be really mad that Sarah had told her off, and she would

take her anger out on Kristina.

Yet when they sat down for dinner, there was none of the hostility that Kristina had expected. Belinda was actually

pleasant, even if her pleasantness felt forced. In a way, pleasant Belinda was actually worse than hostile Belinda or

overbearing Belinda because it was so out-of-character. Like with this morning's note, Kristina wasn't sure what to make

of it.

After dinner, she avoided Belinda by staying in her room. She only ventured outside once, going to the laundry room to

dump a couple weeks' worth of dirty clothes-- practically her entire wardrobe-- in the laundry hamper. The clothes couldn't

wait much longer, but she hated doing laundry, which meant there was only one solution: she'd leave the clothes there for

Belinda to do it. If she could barge into Kristina's room and change her bedsheets, she could do regular laundry too.

Kristina finished her homework early and sat down in front of her computer. It was only 10:00, but she could feel the

seconds tick by as her bedtime drew inexorably closer. Before long, she heard a knock on the door.

"Hello?" She called out. Belinda usually didn't pester her until it was closer to bedtime, so she assumed it was Madi and

wondered what she wanted.

It was Belinda.

"Hi Kristina," she said, closing the door behind her and flashing an unctuous smile.

"I know you had some, uhh, difficulty getting ready for bed last night, but I think it would be a good idea if you learned

how to put on protection yourself."

She paused for another unctuous smile.

"It would be a lot more convenient for both of us, and you'll have more privacy. I know it's not your bedtime yet, but if we

get started now I can show you how to do it. It's not too bad once you get the hang of it."

"Hello!? Earth to Kristina!"

"Huh?"

"Are you still paying attention? I need you to lift your butt."

Once again Kristina found herself lying down in changing position while Belinda powdered her. It was Belinda's idea of

teaching her how to diaper herself: doing it for a second night, while carefully explaining every step of the process.

Last night, things had moved too quickly for Kristina to take everything in. Tonight, with Belinda going slowly and

explaining everything, she had a heightened awareness of the diaper's crinkle, the baby powder's sickly-sweet smell, and

her own embarrassment.

And she was embarrassed. Very embarrassed. But Kristina reminded herself that this had been her plan all along. On her

walk to school, she'd decided to ask Belinda for help so she could learn how to do it herself. Just one more diaper change,

and she would have her much-deserved privacy back.

Besides embarrassment, Kristina felt a certain resentment toward Belinda. She'd meant to ask Belinda for help, but

Belinda had brought it up first, and now she acted like she was doing Kristina a favor. Kristina suppressed her resentment

long enough to focus on what her babysitter was saying.

"...And remember, you don't want to use too much powder. Okay, now on to the hard part. When you tape yourself up, you

should start with the bottom tapes. They're bigger and they're in the center of the diaper, so you'll get a better fit."

Belinda went on, and soon Kristina was following her intently- so intently that she didn't hear the sound of footsteps coming

down the hall and barely heard her bedroom door open.

"Hey Kristina, do you know where-- Oh. My. God!!!"

Madi stood in the doorway with her mouth wide open.

Belinda glanced up. "Hi Madi," she said calmly. "We'll be done in a second."

Kristina didn't say anything at all, but she turned seven shades of crimson. While her younger sister gawked at the scene in

front of her, she stared at the ceiling, wishing she could be half a world away.

Finally, after a helpful glare from Belinda, Madi stopped gawking and bowed out of Kristina's room, closing the door

behind her. Kristina heard her trapeze down the hallway, leaving a trail of ohmigods in her wake.

Belinda finished taping Kristina's diaper and gave her a pained sympathetic smile.

"It looks like we're done. Do you think you can do it yourself from now on?"

Kristina nodded numbly.

"Don't worry about that, uhh, interruption. I'm going to talk to Madi, and I'll make sure she doesn't say anything. To you,

and especially not to anyone else."

Kristina nodded again, but Belinda's reassurances did nothing for her. She was shell-shocked and profoundly embarrassed.

After Belinda left, the scent of baby powder lingered in the air. It was an acutely childish reminder of what had just

happened.

Chapter 17

Belinda yawned as she heard the car pull into the driveway. She waited a few seconds for her morning stupor to wear off

and glanced out the window. It was dark outside— so dark she could barely see the window frame, much less the world

beyond it. But she didn't need to see the car to know that it was Mr. Larison's and that he was bringing Kristina's mother

back from the airport.

She was arriving home several days early, in the dead of night, and she hadn't given Belinda any notice that her conference

had been cut short. Yet somehow Belinda already knew that Kristina's mom would get home early, and she didn't find that

particularly surprising.

She was more surprised when she heard Kristina greet her mother in the downstairs hallway. Kristina was a deep sleeper,

and Belinda had gotten up before her every single day since she'd started babysitting, so she couldn't believe that Kristina

was awake in the middle of the night. Maybe her diaper had leaked and that had woken her up?

Belinda didn't want Kristina's mom to think she was asleep on the job, so she tossed her sheets across the bed and started

to get up. And then she encountered something truly surprising and terrifying. Her bedsheets were completely damp. So

were her pajamas, and they clung to her skin as she got up. She had wet the bed.

The room was pitch black, so she couldn't see the wet patch on her bed. But like with Mr. Larison's car, she didn't need to

see it to know exactly what it was.

Kristina and her mother were talking downstairs. Kristina's voice was high-pitched and animated. Belinda heard enough to

understand what she was saying: that she had been a terrible babysitter, that she had forced Kristina to wear diapers when

she didn't want to, that she had abused her power and exposed Kristina's secret to Madi.

And now she had wet the bed. While Kristina had woken up dry. Belinda didn't know how she knew that, but she did, and

that made her accident all the worse. She had no idea how she was going to explain it to Kristina's mother.

At that moment, as if she could read Belinda's mind, Kristina's mom called up to her.

"Belinda, why don't you join us downstairs. I need to have a word with you."

It was an order, not a suggestion. Belinda bit her lip.

"Umm, can you give me a couple minutes? I’ll be right down.”

“No, I want you to come down now.”

“But I need to change. I’m still in my pajamas and—”

“That’s okay. So is Kristina.”

Belinda let out a defeated sigh and trudged downstairs. Her pajamas still clung to her legs, and their dampness made her

wince with every step. She glanced down at her soaked pajama pants. Her accident wasn’t visible in the dim hallway light,

but that was little comfort because the odor would soon make it obvious.

“Kristina’s told me some very surprising things about the past week, Belinda. ”

“Oh really? I guess we did have a few disagreements about, umm, stuff, but that’s normal when you’re babysitting. Kristina

might be unhappy about some of my decisions, but, uhh—”

“It sounds like she has very good reason to be unhappy.”

“Well, I’m sort of used to babysitting younger children, so maybe I did get carried away a few time, but I don’t—”

"Belinda, I’m not going to sugarcoat it. You're the worst babysitter I've ever hired. I can't believe you forced Kristina to

wear diapers. And you wouldn’t even let her put them on herself. With the immaturity you've shown, you should be the one

in diapers!"

Madi took that moment to enter the hallway. She gave her mother a questioning look and then, picking up on her anger

toward Belinda, grinned sadistically at her erstwhile babysitter. Belinda's stomach sank. She had replaced long-suffering

Kristina as the object of Madi’s schadenfreude.

“I’m very sorry, Mrs Wells,” Belinda said haltingly. “But I, umm, I don’t think that’s necessary. Now that you’re back...”

Belinda trailed off when she saw Kristina’s mother wrinkle her nose.

“Did one of you girls have an accident?”

“I sure didn’t,” Madi said.

“No Mom! I told you I’m dry,” Kristina insisted.

“Really? I’d like to check, sweetie. Just to be sure.”

Kristina frowned at her mother’s skepticism but grudgingly pulled down her pajama bottoms so that her diaper was visible.

After a perfunctory glance, it was obvious she was dry.

“You were right,” her mother smiled. “I’m very proud of you for getting dry at night. And I’m even more disappointed in

Belinda for making you wear diapers.”

“Hey Mom,” Madi interjected. “If Kristina didn’t have an accident, then Belinda must have.”

Belinda felt three pairs of eyes suddenly turn to her.

“I think you’re right, Madi. Belinda, did you wet the bed?”

“I, umm, this is the first time it’s ever happened! I swear!”

“Looks like you nailed it, Mom,” Madi said. “She should be the one in diapers.”

Kristina giggled.

“Let's go, Belinda,” Mrs. Wells said, taking her by the wrist. “We’ll get you changed out of your dirty clothes and into a

clean diaper.”

Kristina giggled again and Belinda turned beet red. Mrs. Wells took her upstairs and into the guestroom, where she took

off Belinda’s wet pajamas and helped her clean up. Then Belinda found herself lying down across the bed, her legs in the

air, enduring the same humiliating ritual that she'd forced Kristina to endure twice.

“I talked to your mother,” Mrs. Wells said as she finished taping Belinda’s diaper. “We agreed that you would stay here

until Tuesday even though I'm back early. That will give your mom enough time to find you a babysitter.”

“But I am a babysitter! I don’t need one!”

“Apparently your mom thinks you do, and after the past week, so do I. I'm giving her your babysitting salary, and she can

use that to pay your sitter.”

"But—"

"No buts, Belinda. And it's past your bedtime, so I expect you to go right back to sleep. Good night."

Belinda slumped in bed. Kristina's mother was being completely ridiculous, and she wanted to protest, but it was tough to

argue while she was wearing a thick, childish diaper. She could talk with Kristina's mom again during the day, when she

would no longer be wearing a diaper and Mrs. Wells hopefully would no longer be so mad. For now, all Belinda could do

was try to fall asleep despite the uncomfortable garment she had on.

Belinda rubbed her eyes as she woke up. The sky outside was pale blue. After a few hazy moments, she recalled everything

that had happened during the night. She couldn't quite believe it. Was Kristina's mother really back, and had she really

diapered her? It seemed so unreal, and yet there was definitely something bulky between her legs, Strangely, though, it

didn't crinkle.

Belinda pulled back her bedspread and saw she wasn't wearing a diaper at all. Instead, the bedsheets had bunched up

between her legs. It took her a few seconds to connect the dots: she'd had a terrible nightmare, and the bunched-up sheets

had made her dream that she was wearing a diaper.

Knowing that it was all a dream, and that nothing in the dream had happened or was ever likely to happen, didn't make it

any less unnerving. The whole thing felt like a warning from her conscience.

The warning seemed to say that she was wrong to diaper Kristina a second time, even if she was ostensibly teaching her to

do it herself. It was her fault that Madi had walked in during the change and discovered Kristina's secret. But that wasn't

her only bad decision. Diapering Kristina on the first night was her big mistake— her original sin— and every decision

she'd made since then was bound to be the wrong decision.

Belinda briefly wondered if anything from her dream would come true. What if Kristina's mom got back and she really

were mad? No, Belinda told herself, She won't be. Sure, I might have made some tough decisions, but I only did what I had

to do as a babysitter.

XXXXXXX

So does that complete the whole story ? 

Dear BabyLock,

DD-member looklook2

and I can only say  

WOW!

and a great

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

I would never thought that this attempt would have a positive result so soon! 

I have inserted your text in the story and I'm sure that looklook2 will be overjoyed

when he sees the full text. I think this is a convincing example of excellent cooperation.

If you have a wish please tell me.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

The New Babysitter 01-19 - by Astra.rtf

7 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear BabyLock,

DD-member looklook2

and I can only say  

WOW!

and a great

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

I would never thought that this attempt would have a positive result so soon! 

I have inserted your text in the story and I'm sure that looklook2 will be overjoyed

when he sees the full text. I think this is a convincing example of excellent cooperation.

If you have a wish please tell me.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

The New Babysitter 01-19 - by Astra.rtf

You are welcome - - - when it is convenient please assemble the story you have and (Re-post) it here for archiving.

8 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear BabyLock,

do you mean I should repost the story on the normal
board (the attachment contains the whole story) until
it is later transferred to Elfy?

Or should I send a message with the attachment to Elfy
with the information that the story may find its peace in
the area of finished stories?

Thanks for your answer!

Sincerely yours 

Diddldum

I was thinking along the lines of a "Repost" - deference of course to the authors wishes.

Some stories are now being Reposted which is good to share with others.

There were a lot of stories that were lost or corrupted in the crash awhile back.

I have been fortunate to save some of these by saving off site in a private file (MS Word or Notepad).

Hi, I don't know if this is appropriate to be posted here, 'cause I'm not exactly looking for a specific story, but more like some advices.

I like stories in which male characters gets regressed (mentally or physically) against their own will from one or more women. I don't like when they are into ABDL from the first place, matter of facts, I'm not very interested in diapers in general. I'm more of a fan of MDLB.

I will summarize what I like and dislike the most:

I LIKE:
- Characters development

- Hypnosis (mental regression)

- Magic (Physical/Mental)

- SciFi (Physical/Mental)

- Stories in which the person being regressed is unwillfull, and even better if they don't immediately realize they're being regressed.

- MDLB

- Heterosexual Couples (18-35)

- Gentle Femdom

- Humiliation

- Dominant guy SLOWLY being turned into a submissive one

- Lesbian Couples (18-35) (I still prefer the heterosexual ones though)

I DISLIKE

- Fast stories

- Stories in which the person who is being regressed likes being regressed

- Sissy stuff (Which is what I can find the most, sadly :/)

- DDLG

- Gay stuff (ANY)

On 1/14/2019 at 9:42 AM, IYB91 said:

Hi, I don't know if this is appropriate to be posted here, 'cause I'm not exactly looking for a specific story, but more like some advices.

I like stories in which male characters gets regressed (mentally or physically) against their own will from one or more women. I don't like when they are into ABDL from the first place, matter of facts, I'm not very interested in diapers in general. I'm more of a fan of MDLB.

I will summarize what I like and dislike the most:

I LIKE:
- Characters development

- Hypnosis (mental regression)

- Magic (Physical/Mental)

- SciFi (Physical/Mental)

- Stories in which the person being regressed is unwillfull, and even better if they don't immediately realize they're being regressed.

- MDLB

- Heterosexual Couples (18-35)

- Gentle Femdom

- Humiliation

- Dominant guy SLOWLY being turned into a submissive one

- Lesbian Couples (18-35) (I still prefer the heterosexual ones though)

I DISLIKE

- Fast stories

- Stories in which the person who is being regressed likes being regressed

- Sissy stuff (Which is what I can find the most, sadly :/)

- DDLG

- Gay stuff (ANY)

Way to narrow things down champ....

Looking for a story, it had a college aged bedwetting girl who was going to her aunt's for a period of time because her parents were going on a business trip or something.  The mother tells the aunt who mentions to her daughter that this girl is staying with them and she gets the bed.  The daughter can't believe it and tries to get revenge on her cousin after she mocked her for wanting her to play with dolls when she was younger.

The aunt and her daughter also go to the store to buy pull ups but the daughter convinces her to get diapers instead since she's babysat before and knows that they are less prone to leaks.

Also can't remember what platform it was on :(

If anyone knows this story then please link it.  Thank you.

On 1/16/2019 at 9:14 AM, Jitterbug said:

Looking for a story, it had a college aged bedwetting girl who was going to her aunt's for a period of time because her parents were going on a business trip or something.  The mother tells the aunt who mentions to her daughter that this girl is staying with them and she gets the bed.  The daughter can't believe it and tries to get revenge on her cousin after she mocked her for wanting her to play with dolls when she was younger.

The aunt and her daughter also go to the store to buy pull ups but the daughter convinces her to get diapers instead since she's babysat before and knows that they are less prone to leaks.

Also can't remember what platform it was on :(

If anyone knows this story then please link it.  Thank you.

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/66117-michelles-long-summer-chapter-5-jan-719/

It was recently updated, too.

I'm looking for story I read recently, but now cannot place where I found it. 

It's the story where a man is put into diapers, and is kidnapped to be adopted. 

And he hopes his wife will come and save him. 

Due the process or conditioning he compleetly forgets his old life, and is almost ready to be adopted, now they just have to introduce him to his new soon to be sister, and it's revealed it's his wife. 

This jogs his memory, and he slightly remembers that they used to be lovers. 

They get closer and she gets intimate with him in his diaper, but then the people in charge take away his erections. 

Then alittle while later they take away her sensation down there to do she stops him rubbing between her legs. 

I can't remember what the story is called. 

I would really appreciate if anybody could point me towards it please. 

3 hours ago, sherlock said:

Due the process or conditioning he compleetly forgets his old life, and is almost ready to be adopted, now they just have to introduce him to his new soon to be sister, and it's revealed it's his wife. 

They get closer and she gets intimate with him in his diaper, but then the people in charge take away his erections. 

Then alittle while later they take away her sensation down there to do she stops him rubbing between her legs. 

OK Sherlock - the games afoot give us some more clues - - -

Would help to have a date time frame in reference - you read recently - but how recently within the past week month -

What Forums or sites you frequent - have you searched at FictionMania -

Do you perhaps save some of your story searches - date and time clues -

YES I know revealing details about yourself and your readings -

Do you recall if this is the sole story by the author or are there more - series - sequels -

Were there illustrations pictures images graphics at this story site - 

14 hours ago, sherlock said:

I had reread this story recently so here it is on the site even https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/24524-a-better-way/  and it goes so far that their minds are brought down to newborn level

6 hours ago, Hawkx1 said:

I had reread this story recently so here it is on the site even https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/24524-a-better-way/  and it goes so far that their minds are brought down to newborn level

Hello, Thankyou. I haven't been able to read the link yet, but I'm hopeful it's the one. It does have chapter 6 and 7 missing?? 

That post has "chapter 6" but then no text beneath it??? 

Dera sherlock,

diaperpt posted in August 2018 a revised and complete story (with chapters 6 and 7).

Happy reading!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

'A Better Way' complete and revised by diaperpt .rtf