LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

1 hour ago, Beau619 said:

Hello I’m looking for a story that was hosted on the abdlstoriesclub site before it went down can’t remember the name of it but it was about a kid named milo who moved with his mother and it had a sequel story. Thanks to anyone who can help find it.

Hello, 

I think you mean this one. It's on adisc. org and you need an account to read it

finished-milos-story-the-beginning.14727

1 hour ago, Beau619 said:

Edit: Link doesn't work so please search it there. It's called Milo's story from Kirigaya

9 hours ago, Beau619 said:

Hello I’m looking for a story that was hosted on the abdlstoriesclub site

It's on ADISC, search it using Milo and check the search titles only button and it'll pop up.

12 minutes ago, parkintochter said:

first 😜

Wonder why it didn't show your reply when I typed that.... weird! Yes, you win this round!!!!

• Like 1

I'm looking for a story called "Abby and Charlotte's Summer Diaper Adventure" (or "Abby and Charlotte Summer Adventure") which I read on Wattpad. Does anyone remember this story?

Abdlstoryfourm

diaper girl sky story

roughy 2008-2015 story 

small girl get new red dress from her new friend she then goes to go a party were is pony rides and older women checks her diaper and then change her wet diaper puts her down nap in the crib but she climb out crib and gets caught  and spanked for disobeying orders ?

So I'm not sure if I'm supposed to ask about the same story if no-one says anything, but I guess I will.

I'm looking for a story about a radio host meeting a longtime fan of his who is showing him a commercial jingle she made, where the jjingle slowly hypnotizes him and ends up using some towels as diapers. I think there was some magic later on in the story but I'm much less sure.

On 4/17/2024 at 12:39 PM, Solus said:

So I'm not sure if I'm supposed to ask about the same story if no-one says anything, but I guess I will.

I'm looking for a story about a radio host meeting a longtime fan of his who is showing him a commercial jingle she made, where the jjingle slowly hypnotizes him and ends up using some towels as diapers. I think there was some magic later on in the story but I'm much less sure.

I know one of these for once - is it Mary Had a Little Lamb?

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/62316-mary-had-a-little-lamb-re-post/#comment-1449181

• Like 1

Shoot, I'm pretty sure I read this around here, but I'm looking for a newer story that involves a woman getting off a bus ride but ending up in a Diaper-Dimension-esque daycare. One detail about the staff that separated this story from DD is that the giants have skin in all kinds of colors, so they're not entirely human. The MC of course gets diapered while still trying to assert the fact that she knows things adults-but-babies in that world don't normally know.

I read a couple chapters but forgot the title. Thanks for you help.