LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

6 hours ago, richard6994 said:

I'm looking for a story. I remember that they were rich and their buttler/maid knew about all the abdl stuff and the husband was in diapers for punishment. Anyone know the story?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

What time frame did this happen ?

Recently - a few months ago - more than a year ?

What website do you recall that you read of it ?

Long story (multiple parts/chapters) - short story (one off / page) ?

There are thousands of stories out there - each waking day presents more search material - more detailed pinpointing direction helps !

• Like 1
On 8/9/2020 at 9:55 PM, Keebster said:

Looking for a story I read some time back. I can’t recall the title or the author. The story starts with a young boy that’s into diapers. He sees his neighbor throw some out and goes out later at night to look. He finds some that was not used but while he’s there he hears the mother and daughter talking the mom says it’s time for bed and he sees the both of them leave the room then the mother comes back holding a baby. It turns out the daughter is the one with the powers and he joins in with them. 

This sounds like "The witches next door" by Lizzy. I think it was posted on the abdlstoryforum.

On 8/11/2020 at 9:29 AM, diddldum said:

Dear members,

archive.org is one of our best friends and sometimes a source of valuable links.

If you don't know the following links there is only one solution - try them:

https://openlibrary.org/subjects/fantasy#sort=date_published&ebooks=true
https://openlibrary.org/authors/OL25712A/Terry_Pratchett

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

But none of those have any diaper stories, what are you suggesting here, a fellow diaper lover, adult baby and you send him off to something that doesn't ever relate to the subject.

I recall reading a story 5-10 years ago, I *thought* it was one related to Buffalo Betties, but can not find it.  A married man finds a dominant mistress/mommy where he can go to be a baby.  He does not know it, but the mistress set him up to admit he loved being a baby, and wanted to be a baby with his wife behind a one way mirror.  The story was set in Massachusetts.

Any help would be great

6 hours ago, kirababy said:

I recall reading a story 5-10 years ago, I *thought* it was one related to Buffalo Betties, but can not find it.  A married man finds a dominant mistress/mommy where he can go to be a baby.  He does not know it, but the mistress set him up to admit he loved being a baby, and wanted to be a baby with his wife behind a one way mirror.  The story was set in Massachusetts.

Any help would be great

Buffalo Betties links 

LINK to some 240 (old) stories:

http://buffalobetties.net/fantasy/index.php?board=11.0

LINK to current some 50 stories:

http://buffalobetties.net/fantasy/index.php?board=1.0

The problem with some searches is the story Title does not relate to the plot - - -

On 8/24/2020 at 1:00 PM, BabyLock said:

Buffalo Betties links 

LINK to some 240 (old) stories:

http://buffalobetties.net/fantasy/index.php?board=11.0

LINK to current some 50 stories:

http://buffalobetties.net/fantasy/index.php?board=1.0

The problem with some searches is the story Title does not relate to the plot - - -

Thanks lots to search through there...

Looking for a couple stories any help is appreciated..

mamas girl.. It was on a site and I think it might’ve been on here before too..

the story had a girl get in trouble and she was punished as a baby and her mom had a friend come over and the daughter was 18 or 19 and she enjoyed having a baby doll.. I think the babysitters name was Mia.. 

i think it was on sissy’s playroom

The guy had a accident on his way to his girlfriends house and her mom and his girlfriend both decide since he wet himself he should be a baby.. Think it was diaper dominated...

thanks again K 

Dear Inky_Wonky, 

in your post here on August 18th you complained about my post a week ago.

Would you please be so kind to look at the top of this site? There is written:

There is not written "...for a diaper story"...

On this basis, I cannot find any mistake in my mentioned post above.

If the other members agree with you it shouldn't be a problem to add the

word "diaper". I think that not many websites have a similar service.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Dear members,

please look on Reddit's Diaper Story Page - it's

perhaps an opportunity of a lifetime:

https://www.reddit.com/r/abdlstories/

Please look at the narrow gray bar on the right,

whether it jumps up after a few second, only then

you can save the file. 

Much luck!

Diddldum

2 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear Inky_Wonky, 

in your post here on August 18th you complained about my post a week ago.

Would you please be so kind to look at the top of this site? There is written:

There is not written "...for a diaper story"...

On this basis, I cannot find any mistake in my mentioned post above.

If the other members agree with you it shouldn't be a problem to add the

word "diaper". I think that not many websites have a similar service.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

From the first post in this thread.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A STORY... POST IN THIS THREAD!

So your links are neither a request to find a certain story, nor are they an answer to previous post of someone looking for a story. So yeah Inky_Wonky was on point.

Looking for a story of a boy who's parents leave him for a week and a babysitter watches him and his younger sister while they are gone. Each chapter is broken down into each day of the week. Right off the bat the babysitter finds some Huggies size 6 in the closet and is put in them throughout the week. He wets them on and off and the one day he doesn't, the babysitter responds with "good I guess you don't need a change then. Mid week the boy attempts to run from the babysitter, but then the babysitters ends up catching up to him. Another point in the story is when the boy and the sister play house outside with one of the sisters friend. The boy in diapers is obviously the baby and messes himself while they're all in the toy house. The sister makes a remark on how the boy pooped his diapered and was somewhat upset at that comment, but then remembers they are playing house. The girl then leads the boy inside to get his diaper changed. The final part of the story that I remember is that the babysitter made a one piece sleeper for the boy that was purposely too small for him so he couldn't bend his arms/legs to walk. The sleeper also had mittens attached  He might have also been placed in a crib? Not to sure on that. 

I can't find this story anywhere online and I know it was posted to a few different sites. Wondering if someone has a hard copy of it on their computer saved somewhere. 

Thanks!!!

22 hours ago, kerry said:

Pretty sure the main character of this story was named Tommy and the title was like Tommy's Problem or Trouble or Tribulation or something...

If you mean Tommy's Tribulations I am the writer (of the remake not the original which might be lost to the sands of time) https://www.patreon.com/posts/tommys-complete-26290661

It's on Patreon but available in full for free.

I also wrote the sequel: https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/68339-tommys-tribulations-2/

Dear DLClayMoongoose and other fans of fairy tales,

for the near future you get a little hard work to read (see also second and

sixth post on page 44 of "Looking for a story" here):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fairy_tales

If you find all mentioned stories: Happy reading up to perhaps 2022 ...

With best wishes
                                     for a Herculean task
                                              Diddldum

I was  reading one history and  them my computer was unloaded ( sorry for the errors but the english is not my principal languaje). The history is about  a girl that his name is emily and has 13 years old adn will have a step sister with 5 years and they will be live togheter and the  husband of the mom of emily  want to regression emily that they  treat her like  his step sister of 5 years old. And his husban wants He wants his wife to also come back at 5 like the other two girls. Pleas help me to find the story was  really good if someone  kwonws the name of the history  I would aprecciate very much.

Dear Pedroo,

Your description of the family circumstances in the story you are looking for is okay.

I couldn't find a story in my DD stories that went with it. Therefore my question: which

diaper stories from other websites have you also read? Thank you very much for your

answer!

With best wishes for a nice Sunday afternoon

Diddldum

On 9/18/2020 at 1:38 PM, pedroo said:

I was  reading one history and  them my computer was unloaded ( sorry for the errors but the english is not my principal languaje). The history is about  a girl that his name is emily and has 13 years old adn will have a step sister with 5 years and they will be live togheter and the  husband of the mom of emily  want to regression emily that they  treat her like  his step sister of 5 years old. And his husban wants He wants his wife to also come back at 5 like the other two girls. Pleas help me to find the story was  really good if someone  kwonws the name of the history  I would aprecciate very much.

Is this the one? 

Looking for a story where a woman find a homeless girl in her back alley half frozen, the woman rescues the girl and it is discovered that the girl has gone through a lot of trauma. I do not believe it was finished and I can't for the life of me remember what the name of the story was.

Thank you for any help

4 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

Looking for a story where a woman find a homeless girl in her back alley half frozen, the woman rescues the girl and it is discovered that the girl has gone through a lot of trauma. I do not believe it was finished and I can't for the life of me remember what the name of the story was.

Thank you for any help

The Little Girl.

https://forums.abdlstoryforum.info/t/the-little-girl/5097

Dear sparky_dude,

I have

1. a story with the same title and 233 kB divided in 'Beginning' and 'Rest 01-03' (Rest 01 and 02

are at the end of the last line incomplete - as in the version of other members too)

and 

2. a sequel of 'The little girl" with the title 'Annie's New Life'. 

Happy reading!

Diddldum

The Little Girl - with Beginning and Rest 01-03 - by Jayme Ann.rtf Annie's New Life (Sequel to 'The Little Girl').rtf