LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Heya,

Trying to find a couple of stories that I just can't seem to locate any more :(

The first is about a guy being put back in diapers (original i know) by his wife and a close friend I believe, with conditioning him to enjoy being back in diapers being a main part of it. One of the main things I remember from the story is that every time he goes to pleasure himself, he is told no, which only makes the urge stronger to do so.

The second is about a male nurse who enjoys wearing diapers and finds a new love interest who is keen on giving her relationships more of what they desire. So she buys him more, going up to a diaper that last 24hours. He ends up wearing to work, with it getting more intense as it goes on. I think he gets a butt-plug put in at one stage, that the girl refers to it as "Daddy's Dick(?)".

If anyone can help that'd be great! I'll try and think of more details and edit if possible.

Cheers!

Hi there, I'm looking for a story called ”Changes In Attitudes” I can't remember where I read it but there were several parts. It was about a guy who is out of work. He goes to live with a friend and her family and is slowly regressed to being their baby. Any help would be great 

hello there, I'm looking for a story I read on i think littlejunior.co.uk. The name of the story was "shuttle launch". But I can't find it anywhere. Has someone maybe saved it?

On 7/21/2020 at 2:49 AM, DDude25 said:

These came to my mind. If you don't already know them, check it out

"Mimi's Struggle" https://forums.abdlstoryforum.info/t/mimis-struggles-pink-n-nappies/6766

"In for a Penni" https://forums.abdlstoryforum.info/t/in-for-a-penni-by-elizabeth/3424/33

"The week I entered their world" https://forums.abdlstoryforum.info/t/the-week-i-entered-their-world-completed-65-15/7956/67

So this is more so, a type of story that I'm looking for (suggestions)

I prefer stories where the main character is either manipulated into, or talked into, or coerced into wearing and using diapers again.  I've preferred female based stories, but male is good too.

Some stories that fit this model are

'New Girl in School'

'Swan Song'

'Aunt Mirah'

'Circumstances'

'Checkmate'

'R.O.O.M. and Board'

'Michelle'

'Ally's Pajama Experience'

'Laura and Holly'

I'm looking for suggestions similar to these

7 hours ago, parkintochter said:

hello there, I'm looking for a story I read on i think littlejunior.co.uk. The name of the story was "shuttle launch". But I can't find it anywhere. Has someone maybe saved it?

Thanks, I know those 3 as well :)

Hey Guys,

I'm new to dailydiapers and hope I'm at the right place. I'm searching for a story of a boy who lets himself get infected with a regression sickness/virus at his sisters workplace. He regresses only physically and his family treats him like a real baby.

thanks in advance

3 hours ago, Arkusis said:

Hey Guys,

I'm new to dailydiapers and hope I'm at the right place. I'm searching for a story of a boy who lets himself get infected with a regression sickness/virus at his sisters workplace. He regresses only physically and his family treats him like a real baby.

thanks in advance

Rather recent story or something from the past (archives) ?

What website did you visit to read of it ? Possibly Deviant Art ? 

Bit of a longshot, but there's a couple of stories I read ages ago that I haven't been able to find since.

One was about a guy house-sitting for his aunt. His cousin still wore diapers and slept in a nursery. The guy uses all the cousins stuff and gets caught in the crib in diapers.

The other is a husband/wife story where the wife hypnotised him due to being the reason they can't have kids. So he starts wearing diapers and has trigger phrases like "dirty, wet, wet" or something like that.

The last one is about a guy going to an incontinence shop to buy diapers. Gets caught up in some scheme and ends up in the bathtub drinking something from a bottle and can't hold his bladder. He's put in diapers and given the solution to drink which makes his control worse but he believes is going to help him.

Sorry bout having a few stories, but any help is much appreciated.

36 minutes ago, dl_tood said:

Bit of a longshot, but there's a couple of stories I read ages ago that I haven't been able to find since.

One was about a guy house-sitting for his aunt. His cousin still wore diapers and slept in a nursery. The guy uses all the cousins stuff and gets caught in the crib in diapers.

The other is a husband/wife story where the wife hypnotised him due to being the reason they can't have kids. So he starts wearing diapers and has trigger phrases like "dirty, wet, wet" or something like that.

The last one is about a guy going to an incontinence shop to buy diapers. Gets caught up in some scheme and ends up in the bathtub drinking something from a bottle and can't hold his bladder. He's put in diapers and given the solution to drink which makes his control worse but he believes is going to help him.

Sorry bout having a few stories, but any help is much appreciated.

The last one sounds like The Baby Business 

https://en.zity.biz/index.php?mx=docs;ox=showitem;id=6829

Which is quite old for internet AB stories.

Dear community,

let's first solve the problem with "Out of nappies...".I hereby offer

Chapter 2 of this story . You are now responsible for the next six

steps (or chaps) ...

Much luck for all of us!

Diddldum

Out of Control and into Nappies 01-02 - by Pink nappies.rtf

10 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear community,

let's first solve the problem with "Out of nappies...".I hereby offer

Chapter 2 of this story . You are now responsible for the next six

steps (or chaps) ...

Much luck for all of us!

Diddldum

Out of Control and into Nappies 01-02 - by Pink nappies.rtf 49.23 kB · 4 downloads

No leads to the remaining chapters - - -

Found the 2 chapters at this LINK:

https://en.zity.biz/index.php?

Author:  Anomymous   aka Pink nappies ?

Created: 2007.07.25 Updated: 2007.07.25

Dear Baby-Business-Comrades,

in 2018 I had three different versions of this Baby-Business-text. First I saw that

in the text of Baby Brr four parts were missing and filled these gaps. A few weeks

later I saw a somewhat longer text - so the actual version was born. There will

probably not be much more or even larger versions - at some point it will also be t

ime to draw the line. Now I have attached my last version from 2018. A comparison

of the kilobytes might be interesting. Thank you for your interest!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

The Baby Business - Part1-25 and more.rtf

• Like 1

Dear DLClayMongoose,

I have some questions: 1. Were these stories published in the DD universe?

2. When were these stories published?

3. Do you remember one or more titles of these stories?

Thanks for your informations!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Dear DLClayMongoose,

perhaps you find a story with the added link from ararchive (mentioned by

paddedpiplup). Much luck!

https://visibletime.ararchive.com/storyfetish.htm

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Dear DLClay Moongoos,

in my ar-archive I only found five short fairy tales. Enjoy (if possible)!

Have a nice Sunday!

Diddldum

grave.html mushrooms.html pandora.html rattled.html witchie.html

Looking for a story I read some time back. I can’t recall the title or the author. The story starts with a young boy that’s into diapers. He sees his neighbor throw some out and goes out later at night to look. He finds some that was not used but while he’s there he hears the mother and daughter talking the mom says it’s time for bed and he sees the both of them leave the room then the mother comes back holding a baby. It turns out the daughter is the one with the powers and he joins in with them. 

Dear members,

archive.org is one of our best friends and sometimes a source of valuable links.

If you don't know the following links there is only one solution - try them:

https://openlibrary.org/subjects/fantasy#sort=date_published&ebooks=true
https://openlibrary.org/authors/OL25712A/Terry_Pratchett

Sincerely yours

Diddldum