LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

14 hours ago, RoboNarples said:

Hello, I'm looking for a story that was posted here circa 2017 that I believe was called "Tiffany".

Try a SEARCH (Google - Yahoo) for "Tiffany Diaper Tales" see if that wets a diaper

There are other Tiffany stories but these are post after the 2017 crash

one is Tiffany's Playmate

Dear RoboNarples,

on the basis of BabyLock's tip I searched once more and found

a few parts of Tiffany's Tales. Did you want this story? If you say

'yes' I would search for more. I wish you a nice weekend!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Tiffany's Diaper Tales 01-05.rtf

5 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear RoboNarples,

on the basis of BabyLock's tip I searched once more and found

a few parts of Tiffany's Tales. Did you want this story? If you say

'yes' I would search for more. I wish you a nice weekend!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Tiffany's Diaper Tales 01-05.rtf 66.59 kB · 3 downloads

No, that wasn't it. Sorry, I should've been more specific!

I recall that it was about a civil war in the US, and the protagonist was a soldier who gets captured behind enemy lines, and she is diapered by her captors.

I searched for it myself on the web archives, but found nothing. It probably doesn't exist anywhere else, either.

Thanks for the help, anyway!

Dear RoboNarples,

thank you for your new informations which guarantee a nice and necessary

weekend activity.

I have two questions:

1. Do you think that in your now modified story the prename 'Tiffany' is mentioned?

2. Are you able to estimate the approximate size of the story file?

Thanks for your answer!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

16 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear RoboNarples,

thank you for your new informations which guarantee a nice and necessary

weekend activity.

I have two questions:

1. Do you think that in your now modified story the prename 'Tiffany' is mentioned?

2. Are you able to estimate the approximate size of the story file?

Thanks for your answer!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

1. Yes, I'm reasonably certain that the name Tiffany is in the story.

2. That I don't know, unfortunately.

Hints:

Tiffany's Playmate by Mary Beth Sanford  (Betties Stories)

Tiffany by KinsyInRibbons (Daily Diapers)

Tiffany - search at Fictionmania

Possible - name Tiffany confused with Timmy ?

I'm looking for a story I read on a TG story site. I unfortunately don't remember the site or story name. I do remember much of the plot though.

An AB is caught by his wife after promising not wear any more. She later makes a deal with him, giving him rules. Only she can change his diapers, she'll only change wet diapers, he has to wear what she says, etc. etc. 

She sends him to work in a pullup, with babyfood in yogurt containers for lunch. At home he is dressed as a baby girl, and sleeps in the remodeled guest room. 

Later she has him invite a coworker home for dinner, and puts him to bed early while she has drinks with the coworker. Eventually she is sleeping with the coworker.

If any one knows where this was posted or where I can find a copy, I would greatly appreciate it.

Looking for a story.

Protagonist is a elementary or middle school aged girl. I believe she was incontinent, but not 100 percent on that (if not, she obviously ended up in diapers)

The key part of the story was that the girl had an imaginary friend that she was absolutely certain existed, though her family was dismissive of it. I forget exactly what the twist involving the imaginary friend was (I'm thinking it was a sister/friend who had died?) but I remember it being a very good read and was hoping to find it again. I would have read this at least several years ago and it may have been written a while before that even. 

Tbanks

On 5/25/2020 at 12:34 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

I'm looking for a story I read on a TG story site. I unfortunately don't remember the site or story name. I do remember much of the plot though.

An AB is caught by his wife after promising not wear any more. She later makes a deal with him, giving him rules. Only she can change his diapers, she'll only change wet diapers, he has to wear what she says, etc. etc. 

She sends him to work in a pullup, with babyfood in yogurt containers for lunch. At home he is dressed as a baby girl, and sleeps in the remodeled guest room. 

Later she has him invite a coworker home for dinner, and puts him to bed early while she has drinks with the coworker. Eventually she is sleeping with the coworker.

If any one knows where this was posted or where I can find a copy, I would greatly appreciate it.

Maybe this site has what your looking for I made sure to refine the search so each story has diapers in it at least but with so many stories I would have spent days trying to find the right one. https://www.tgstorytime.com/browse.php?type=class&type_id=102&classid=128

Hello

Find a story where the man is weak and weak

He is treated like a child by his family, his wife's family, or his girlfriend

And there will be crawling and lift and carry

And there is part of the story (this is what I remember)

The girls are gathered together and the man comes to them crawling and then carrying him and playing with him like a child

2 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear Minnesotawriter,

what about the attached story? 

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

My Imaginary Friend 01-14 - by DrunknFox.rtf 42.24 kB · 1 download

Thanks, but that's not the one. I'm very certain the imaginary friend was female, and that plot doesn't line up with what was in the story.

10 hours ago, Hawkx1 said:

Maybe this site has what your looking for I made sure to refine the search so each story has diapers in it at least but with so many stories I would have spent days trying to find the right one. https://www.tgstorytime.com/browse.php?type=class&type_id=102&classid=128

Not on that site, nor is it on Fictionmania. Thanks for looking though.

On 5/27/2020 at 8:04 AM, MinnesotaWriter said:

Thanks, but that's not the one. I'm very certain the imaginary friend was female, and that plot doesn't line up with what was in the story.

I'm pretty sure it's on abdlstoryforum. I remember the one you're talking about, but couldn't find it with a quick search. 

From The Past:

A tiny golden shower and the Army (by Sam)

A wild thing happened to me today - I was crossing from Northern

Ireland to Southern Ireland and I was pulled over by a British Army

patrol. As is quite normal if you're youngish and driving alone, I was

asked to get out of the car and open the boot(trunk) for them to

search it. Then I had to lean against the roof of the car with my legs

out wide behind me for them to search my clothing for guns, etc..

(All this is conducted with the soldier's guns pointing at you.)

The soldiers feel up trouser legs, etc., for weapons and when the

soldier searching me got to the top of my legs he felt something bulky

under my tracksuit trousers ... not surprising as I am incontinent and

completely dependent on nappies. (I was incontinent long before I came

to love my nappy wearing.) At the time I was wearing a very wet Tena

Slip Maxi - I was badly in need of a change.

As soon as he thought there was something there it all got a bit heavy -

I had to lie flat on the ground with my hands on the back of my head and

it felt like half a dozen soldiers took part in ripping my trousers off to find

the weapons they thought I had stashed there. All this at the side of the

road with other cars waiting to get by the checkpoint.

As soon as they saw what I was wearing and how wet it was they started

laughing and taking the piss - until the officer with them realised that I

might be a disabled person rather than a terrorist and that I deserved a bit

of respect. He immediately got me to my feet and helped cover me up while

I got my trousers pulled up again and into the car. He apologised profusely

and told me the section I should get in touch with if I want to make a

complaint ! (I don't know whether I will or not - it's not the worst thing that

the army has done to me, and in a way I sort of enjoyed it, once it was over !)

Sam

I wish you all a nice weekend!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

I’m looking for a couple old stories. 

One I think was called Michaels spring break or something like that.   

anothert is related to a gay couple that went to a bed and breakfast and one of the couple gets regressed by the owner. 

Dear Babypupkix,

I have a few questions about your stories 01 and 02:

1. Do you know where these stories were published?

2. Do you remember a specific /unique word in both stories?

3. Do you think that the prename in the first story is correct?

4. Do you have any idea what "something like that" could be

if it wasn't a spring break?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

I’ve already post looking for this story, but I’m gonna post again in hope that someone else finds it.

The story is a about a guy that gets a promotion, so he gets to see a secret part of the company for experimentation, in this secret part of the company he goes through several rooms, were people are affected by a gas or a drug and they think they different things, first dogs, in other rooms they have people acting like monkeys or something like that, until they get to the baby room, where they have people permanently thinking they are babies and he comes across another guy from the company, his wife was affected by that for him, they do it once a year.

I read this story about a month or two ago, on deviantart, it has several chapters, every room is a different chapter.

thanks in advance.

On 6/9/2020 at 10:33 AM, yolomacseager said:

I’ve already post looking for this story, but I’m gonna post again in hope that someone else finds it.

The story is a about a guy that gets a promotion, so he gets to see a secret part of the company for experimentation, in this secret part of the company he goes through several rooms, were people are affected by a gas or a drug and they think they different things, first dogs, in other rooms they have people acting like monkeys or something like that, until they get to the baby room, where they have people permanently thinking they are babies and he comes across another guy from the company, his wife was affected by that for him, they do it once a year.

I read this story about a month or two ago, on deviantart, it has several chapters, every room is a different chapter.

thanks in advance.

Have you thought about going back to Deviantart to find the story again?

Hey, I’m looking for an old deviantart story (2 parts) about a college guy who has a dream to be younger and then proceeds to regress to an infant and is diapered by his female professor in a secret daycare.

I'm looking for a story from about 5-6 years ago. It was about a girl (who i think was named Gabby?) who was kidnapped by a scientist/inventor, who put inhibitors in her back/spine to immobilize her. He uses different technologies on her, including one that's a hologram-producing collar that disguises her so she wouldn't be be recognized when they went out. She eventually learns to get used to the arrangement, calling him Papa, etc. The scientist also had a GF/assistant who babysits her at some point and they all bond over time.

I remember the story was never truly finished, but apparently the author took his own life and his brother (according to him) was told to wrap up the story for him in a very abridged, 2nd hand account way. No idea whether the author did truly take his own life or if it was just an alibi to leave the community, but I remember enjoying the story a lot and was very sad that the author apparently was gone. Anyone remember it, or have any leads on who the author was?

Hello there! I'm not looking for a specific story, but for stories with specific themes.

I'm looking for non-sexual stories where an adult human is mistaken for a baby by a giant creature who maybe doesn't speak the same language (doesn't matter if they are human, ogress, dragon, furry or something) and is then treated like a baby.

I already know of the story "Big Changes" that's about a girl that find herself in an Ogre village and is adopted by an ogre women who believes she is a baby and treats her as such.

I'm happy for any story you can recommend. Thanks in advance.