LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Dear anziel, BabyLock and Tfmonkey

Baby Jill was no problem (see attachment). In the past were 

several members who asked for part 4 of "Casey's Nanny' - 

with no echo. Personally I don't believe that no member or 

one of the many visitors can't help us - so let's wait again...

Afterwards a Happy New Year for everyone!

Diddldum

Baby Jill 01-04.rtf

First off, you guys do an absolutely wonderful job at hunting these stories down. Thanks so much to those of you who spend your time helping everyone in the thread.

And now for the business! I've been looking for a story for years and years now called Kate's Life (XXX). Its an old Sissykiss story by 'JakD'. Came out around 2008-2009ish. A quick google search may lead you to a continuation of the original story but I can't seem to find the first part. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

6 hours ago, Galleo said:

First off, you guys do an absolutely wonderful job at hunting these stories down. Thanks so much to those of you who spend your time helping everyone in the thread.

And now for the business! I've been looking for a story for years and years now called Kate's Life (XXX). Its an old Sissykiss story by 'JakD'. Came out around 2008-2009ish. A quick google search may lead you to a continuation of the original story but I can't seem to find the first part. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Does this fill in the blanks - the Paul Harvey the rest of the story ?

KATES LIFE

Chapter 1 Good Morning

Kate woke to find herself in her usual predicament; she was bound into a crib in a large nursery, with a very full diaper, huge pacifier tied in her mouth, and her buttocks still in pain from her nightly spanking. It used to be worse she reminded herself, up until a few days ago she used to have a vibrating dildo deep inside her pussy and anus and be forced to ride a bouncing toy horse, but her captors had decided to give her a rest.

Kate’s mind drifted back to when her nightmare began, only one week ago; she’d been walking to her locker to get her lunch when the school bully Mary pushed her over, causing her to wet herself, the event then lead to her being diapered by her headmaster and publicly humiliated by the very girl who started the series of events. Then her step father carried on her humiliation by leaving her in the care of a sadistic eleven year old girl and a work colleague.

Kate was snapped back to reality as she was dragged out of the crib by her step fathers’ friend Mark. “Today’s the day yer daddy gets back missy, gotta have you looking pretty as a picture” he said with a wicked grin. He then dragged her into the en suite to her nursery and stripped her naked with an exception of the pacifier, before giving her a rough bath and her morning spanking. The spanking lasted its usual ten minutes and left her well and truly sore at the end. She was then ushered back into her nursery where she was tied down to the changing table and fitted with her custom diaper. The man then dressed her in a small pink t-shirt that matched her diaper and only covered half of her midriff because of her large perky breasts, a pair or pink shoes that were shaped in such a way that even if the diaper didn’t prevent it, would’ve made it impossible to stand up, and a matching pair of mittens that robbed her of any use of her hands.

“Go wait in the lounge room, I’ll clean up in here” barked Marks, Kate quickly crawled out of the room with great difficulty due to the diapers bulk. Kate entered the lounge room to find the news on the TV. A few minutes later the man followed, “Right let’s get you fed...” he trailed off as his attention was drawn to the TV; it showed an ambulance in Tokyo carrying off a dead man.

“...Just last night, business tycoon Aaron Strider was found dead in his hotel suite by room service, Investigators say he was brutally executed by a single shot to the head and had been dead for two days, no gun shots were heard, indicating that a silenced weapon was used, causing police to assume it was a professional hit, there is no evidence at all to show that anyone other than Mr. Strider had been in the room for the last week, Mr. Strider Would not allow room service into his suite during his stay, and security cameras show no one other than him entering the top floor during the whole week, Chief inspector Lee Hong says a ghost would’ve left more evidence...” said the reporter.

“Bloody hell” said Mark as he sat down next to Kate, Kate didn’t believe what she heard, but found the news didn’t sadden her at all.

“...Police believe Mr. Strider was the king pin in a worldwide organisation that dealt in young girls being used as sex toys...” continued the reporter as Mark turned off the TV.

“Right... right,” Mark didn’t finish his sentence, he just pushed Kate into her crib, took off her, mittens and gave her a bowl of cereal and a book to read and left. Kate found this very odd; she hadn’t been free of restraints all week, granted she was locked in the crib, she’d also never been given food that wasn’t some form of baby formula for the last week, and she’d certainly not been given some form of entertainment. She pushed aside her bafflement and quickly removed the pacifier and ate the cereal, she didn’t try remove the diaper as she knew it wasn’t possible without the key device that was required, when finished she looked at the cover of the book she’d been given, it was the fourth instalment of her favourite novel series the Mortal Engines Quartet, she hadn’t read it yet and started to do so with excessive eagerness. Mean while bumps and crashes could be heard all over the house as Mark ran around doing different things around the house.

Chapter 2 On the Move

Kate was a third of the way through the book when Mark entered her nursery and started putting all her clothes and diapers into a bag.
He left the room with the bag, but came back a short while later to re-fit Kate with her mittens and pacifier.
She started to whimper in protest, he paused and picked up the open novel, he then put the edge of the dust cover in place to serve as a book mark and bundled her into the living room where the news was still on.

“...Just half an hour ago, local Headmaster Geoffrey Thomas was shot dead in his office, authorities believe that his killer is the same one that recently killed tycoon Aaron Strider in Tokyo two days ago as the MO is identical, no one knows why Mr. Thomas was in his office, but a look at his computer supplied police with evidence linking him to the same underground organisation as Mr. Strider, police are questioning a security guard who was on duty, I saw Mr. Thomas enter his office, he said, I went to ask him why he was here on his holidays, but when I entered his office he was dead and there was no one else in the room, all the windows were locked and the door way I was standing in was the only entrance, I don’t know what could’ve happened, it’s not possible...” the reporter was saying.

“Right into the van” said Mark, his tone giving away the panic he felt. Kate was reluctant as the neighbours didn’t know about her situation, and she wanted to keep it that way.
Mark however didn’t stand for this behaviour and simply picked her up and carried her outside, once out the front door Kate noticed that Marks van had been packed with a great deal of the houses contents.
Mark opened the back door to the van and strapped Kate into an oversized baby seat and dumped her book onto her lap, Kate started to whimper again as he closed the door, so he stopped and removed the mittens saying “Don’t you dare remove that pacifier” in a very stern voice.

Kate cowered away from him, she was more trying to get his attention as she was terrified at what was happening, in half a day she’d learned that her step father and her Headmaster had been assassinated and both had been linked to an underground sex market, furthermore her caretaker was whisking her away from her home with half of the houses contents for no apparent reason, but fear of Mark caused her to settle for reading her book.

They’d been driving for an hour and Kate was getting very hungry, as if sensing this, Mark got out of the van and attached a bottle to Kate’s pacifier, he fed her two bottles of a porridge mix and three bottles of milk before resuming driving.
Another hour passed and Kate desperately needed to pee, she was reluctant, but she decided she was going to have to use the diaper anyway, she had for the last week and let it flow, though she’d done it quiet s bit she still felt very humiliated doing it.
At one point Mark turned on the radio to hear the host saying “Police today went over to Mr. Strider’s house to talk with his step daughter, on arrival at the sub-urban home, they discovered it empty, seeming that the occupants left in a hurry, talking a few of the contents with them, neighbours say that they saw a man who had been living in the house for the last week putting items into an unmarked white van before dragging the girl into the van and speeding off...” Mark turned the radio off grumbling before more was said.

It was well passed dark and Kate had finished her book before they stopped outside of a motel that was seemingly in the middle of nowhere.
Mark told Kate to stay put, not that she had much of a choice, while he went and booked a room, while he was gone Kate wet herself again.
When Mark got back he grabbed a bag that had food in it and picked Kate up and carried her the same way you’d carry a toddler, to their room, catching the attention of a few people who were walking around the parking lot, causing Kate immense embarrassment.

Once in the room, he fed Kate again and tied her into the single bed in the corner and went outside to make a phone call, Kate fell asleep fairly quickly.
She woke up in the morning to find herself being strapped back into the van, I was still dark outside, when he noticed she was awake he fed her breakfast then closed the door and resumed driving.
Kate was annoyed to find that she was still wearing the same diaper, and that she had used it again during the night causing it to now be thoroughly soaked, but she got some relief from the knowledge that he hadn’t been changed while asleep, the thought of it made her shiver so she turned her mind to the scenery flashing past her window.

They drove all day, stopping once for lunch before moving on, during the journey Kate used her diaper a further three times before they finally stopped outside what appeared to be an abandoned airstrip.
Mark drove the van up next to a private jet where three large men started to load the vans contents into the jet.
Mark picked up Kate and carried her onto the jet and into a caged off area with a small bed, he quickly changed her diaper and gave her a dinner that was the same as last nights.
Kate lay down on the bed and listened to snippets of conversation amongst the people in the next room as the plane took off.

“how many are left” Kate heard Mark ask.
“Only the Paris HQ is left, the few survivors are taking refuge there” said a voice Kate didn’t recognise.
“Shit, I’ll leave the girl with the people at the Arizona safe house for a week or two before bringing her over” replied Mark.
Kate tried to hear more but they were talking too softly to hear more.
Kate decided that she should go to sleep and lay down on the small bed and went to sleep.

Chapter 3 New Beginnings

Kate didn’t wake up for hours; when she finally did she was in a car pulling up out front of a town house that she assumed was the Arizona safe house she’d heard about.
A man who Kate didn’t know opened the door and pulled her out of the car and to the front door; Kate tried to struggle but stopped when he slapped her upper thigh.
He knocked twice on the oak door, a short while later they were greeted by a middle aged couple and ushered into the living room.

“Pete, Jen, this is Aarons girl, Mark called ahead, your to look after her for the next couple of weeks” said the man who had driven Kate to the house.
“Does she need to wear the diapers 24/7?” asked the man.
“No, they are merely a control method her father was using” replied Kate’s chauffer.
“Very well, Jen take her to her room and fill her in” said Pete.
“This way girl” said Jen, taking Kate firmly by the arm and leading her off down the hall way as the man and Pete continued their conversation.
Kate was taken into a bedroom that wasn’t to dissimilar to her one before it was turned into a nursery, Kate noticed a couple of suit cases were sitting just inside the door.

“Alright, I’m Jen and my husband is Pete, we are going to go over a few ground rules for your stay here” said Jen “First you are to refer to us as mum and dad, you may dress as you please during the day, as long as you remain decent, you will only be required to wear diapers at nights or as punishment, you will only be spanked in the woodshed if we deem you in need of punishment, you may go out as you please, as long as you are back here no later than 6pm and you cannot leave until 10am, you must inform us of where you are going at all times, you are expected to help around the house, that about covers it is there anything you don’t understand?”

Kate thought for a moment then slowly shook her head, Jen nodded her approval and removed Kate’s diaper, indicating to the suitcases she said “There are some clothes in there for you to wear” then left the room, Kate crawled over to the suitcases, not trusting her legs to carry her just yet, and rummaged through the contents, she found herself a nice pair of white panties to wear with a matching bra, a sky blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans and a pair of light pink socks, it took a while to register, but Kate discovered that these were all of her clothes from before the ordeal had begun.

Over the next week Kate made herself useful around the house, only incurring a few spankings for breaking minor rules.
One day near the end of the week Kate was hanging out washing and noticed that the sun was very warm and that the last few weeks of being kept inside had caused her tanned complexion to die down, she decided as her ‘mum’ was out shopping and her ‘dad’ was at work, neither would be back for a few hours so she could slip on her bikini and get her tan back to its former glory, and they’d be none the wiser.
She quickly finished hanging out the washing then raced inside to put on her bikini.

Kate had been tanning for about an hour when she noticed that the lady next door had seen her and was hurrying away, further more she saw Jens car coming up the road, she rushed into her room and was just about to slip on some clothes when Jen burst into the room and started yelling at her.
"I thought our neighbour might be exaggerating when she said you were out here lying around almost naked and exciting her boys but I see it is true. When your Dad gets home he will teach you!"
That really scared Kate as she’d not received a real spanking from Pete yet.

Kate tried to explain herself and explain that it was common practice back where she came from and everyone did it but Jen would hear none of it.
"You mean all the other sluts. Now get that off and put on some clothes" she yelled.

Kate fought back tears because she saw the neighbour boys peeking through the window giggling and didn't want to give them the satisfaction of seeing her cry.
She tried to point that out to Jen but it just made her madder saying, “You are lying to try to avoid a spanking. They are nice boys”.

Kate took off the bikini and put on a pair of high cut cotton Jockey underpants and a little uplift bra that gave her a lot of cleavage and fitted just above her nipples.
She put on jeans to provide some more padding and a t-shirt as wait for Pete.
It would be over an hour until he got home and her fear was building up.
She heard some yelling outside and looked over to the neighbours to see a bunch of boys running around in the yard and Mr and Mrs Billings sitting on the porch talking and laughing. She realized the bitch had told the boys she was going to get a spanking and they had spread the word.

It was going to be terribly embarrassing going to the woodshed with them all watching knowing her bottom was about to be pounded.
The really terrible thought that came to Kate’s mind was that the woodshed had gobs of knot holes in it and she was surely going to see eyes at the knotholes.
Her only hope was that the boys didn't peek with the Billing's parents out there.
Pete finally came home and Kate cowered in the big chair to hear Jen making it sound even worse. She was telling Pete that Kate was just a little slut that liked enticing the boys and needed a real lesson.

He came in really mad saying, "So you like to show off. I'll put a stop to that. Take off the jeans and T-shirt. You can show off on the way to your worst spanking ever."
Kate panicked, she had hoped he’d hit her on the jeans, and that would’ve been bad enough. She couldn't imagine how bad it would be on the tiny cotton panties that fit like a second skin.
"Oh no Daddy, I don't have the bikini on now just panties and bra! I'll be almost naked and there are boys out there!" cried Kate.
"From what I understand the bra and panties will cover you more than that bikini. Don't argue get them off! And bring the bikini with you"
She sniffled as she took them off and as she stood in front of him his eyes got big seeing how close to naked I was but he wasn't about to back off and came over to grab my hand and drag me to the door.

When we got outside the Billing's fence was lined with boys and Mrs Billings, the bitch, yelled delightedly “She is going to get her butt warmed good” The boys just stared awestruck as Kate stumbled along the gravel driveway, only five or six feet from them.
They didn't even have the decency to just stare.
One of them said, "Wow! Look at her tits and buns jiggle!" and another said,
"Those buns will be jumping in a minute!"
Kate had her eyes closed not wanting to see the staring eyes but that just made her stumble, causing her breast to jiggle more.
Finally we were in the privacy of the toolshed but now my feeling of humiliation was replaced by fear as I saw the wide sawhorse I would be bent over and the horrible strap hanging on the wall.
Pete said, "I have never strapped you before and you may try to get away so I am going to tie you."
He took a couple of horse hobbles off the wall then bent Kate over to buckle them around her wrists and to the wall to pull her out at about a forty five degree angle. He said, "I have to do this. You have broken the conditions of your stay here"

As a last thought, Pete rolled up the bikini and pushed it into Kate’s mouth, tying them in place with a length of rope.
Shortly after, Kate heard a Swish, Whack followed immediately by a terrible pain that seemed to go deep into her body.
She jerked forward at the powerful impact which was followed by more keeping her body jumping as he pounded her butt.
Each strike made her scream but he kept going.

Kate was crying heavily halfway through the punishment then noticed a cutting feeling under her boobs. She looked down to see they had jumped out of the bra and the top of the bra was digging into them.
She didn't know what to do about it with her hands tied and was gagged so couldn’t ask Pete to fix them.
Then to her horror she looked at the wall and noticed light was no longer shining through the knot holes. A closer look revealed an eye at almost every hole.
She closed her eyes to avoid the terrible humiliation of being seen just as Pete ripped her legs open and began smacking between her thighs, leaving her shrieking and jumping at the really terrible ones to her tender inner thighs.

Finally it was over, Pete said "I am going to leave you here until dark, or until Jen and I can stand to look at you"
When he unbuckled her wrists Kate grabbed the bra to cover up but he said, "No, Leave it alone, that will teach you to wear decent bras"
He grabbed the hobbles and buckled her wrists to eye bolts high on the wall to leave her standing there sniffling with her boobs being cut by the top of the bra and fully exposed while her butt burned and throbbed.

He started towards the shed door, Kate heard a scuffle of feet outside, but Pete must’ve been partially deaf as he didn't notice.
Kate’s sobbing started to subside as she heard the kitchen door slam.
Then the light was blocked again and she saw the eyes return to every knothole.
She began sobbing again as she heard one kid say excitedly, "We have until dark." Then they all started talking to make her tears flow at the terrible humiliation.
One said "Look! The strap made her panties slide into her ass crack!” There was a shuffle of feet as they scrambled to push and shove to get a knothole behind her as one said, "Wow! Her butt and thighs are maroon!"
Another said, "Fuck this! Everybody has a butt. I want to watch her tits as she pants."
She couldn't help it. Her crying and sobbing had deprived her of air and she had to take deep breaths.
"OOH look at them heave" She did her best to be completely still to deprive them.

They became bored watching her still body and suddenly a wood stick slid through a knot hole and poked her nipple! She began fighting her bonds to get away from it which only made them happy as one said, "Yeah! That makes her dance. Keep it up!"
She couldn't avoid the stick and finally just hung from her wrists sobbing as it scratched and poked her breasts.

As if that wasn't enough another stick came though to poke her pussy.
She screamed which made them stop for a moment then someone said, "No Sweat. They won't hear her. Everybody is watching the news"
They started poking again, and then someone said
"Hey I have an idea; I'll get a coat hanger"
They began poking and running the stick between her legs and suddenly her butt didn't hurt anymore as in spite of herself excitement began to rise.

Then a straightened coat hanger came though a low knot hole to hook into the side of her panties. They went from side to side dragging them down bit by bit until her shaved slit was totally exposed. They began sliding the stick back and forth between her pussy lips until she just couldn't stand it and arched her back to let it slide on her clit.
Someone said, "****! She is getting off on this! Look the stick is getting soaked and her body is pulsating as she sweats like a pig"

Kate sobbed at the fact that they knew but couldn't stop pressing and twisting against the stick as orgasms made her butt fade to a dull throb.
Finally there was a monstrous orgasm and Kate slumped supported only by her wrists. A boy said, "God she passed out! We better get out of here it is starting to get dark."
Kate hadn't but hoped they kept that thought since she was exhausted.
She felt them hooking her panties again to pull them back into place then a shuffle of feet and awed voices, as they faded Kate fell into an uneasy sleep.

Chapter 4 Requiem

Kate woke to find that she was on the move again and she’d been re-fitted with a diaper and pacifier gag, she was in a pickup truck driven by Pete, she had no idea how long she’d been sleeping for.
Pete hadn’t noticed that she’d woken up yet, so Kate pretended to still be asleep and listen to the radio station Pete had on.

“Early this morning two bodies were found in the news agent parking lot, police have identified the bodies as Jen Parker and Mark Temby, the pair appear to have been killed by the assassin who has been taking out members of the underground sex trade run by Aaron Strider, the pair are believed to be part of the organisation, in keeping with the assassins MO...” Kate didn’t hear any more as Pete turned the radio off and started grumbling as they pulled into an airstrip, similar to the first on Kate had seen.
Kate had no idea what was going on, only that every person she’d come into contact with was being killed by someone and was part of a worldwide sex trade run by her step father.
Her thoughts were interrupted as she was bundled out of the car and into the jet waiting on the airstrip.

The flight was long and Kate was ignored by the few people on the plane who sat in absolute silence.
Finally they arrived in France where they were taken to a convoy of black SUV’s and driven out to a large castle in the middle of nowhere.
They were lead inside the castle and through to a large conference hall filled with people, Kate noticed that despite its old appearance from outside, inside the castle was the most modern and advanced places she’d ever seen, as they walked into the hall everyone fell silent and watched her enter, she was quickly handed off to a woman in black leather and lead back out of the room, as she left she heard the discussion start up again, but she couldn’t pick out what it was about.

Kate was lead into a dungeon and locked in one of the cages, the lady left her there alone, returning a short while later to give her food and fit her with a collar.
She was kept locked in the cell for three days with nothing happening, not that she had any sense of time passing in the underground prison.
On the third day the lady in leather returned, tying Kate’s hands into restraints on the wall, she removed Kate’s diaper that she’d been wearing the entire time, replaced the pacifier with a ball gag and dressed in thigh high boots, the woman then freed Kate of the wall and cuffed her hands behind her back, Kate then had a leash attached to her collar and was lead into a sex dungeon.

The woman led Kate to a large wooden X frame and started to tie her in with her back facing away from the frame, she then set up a metal rod with a ball on the end, she pressed the ball firmly into Kate’s pussy and then set up another rod with a rubber penis on the end, just inside her anus, she then set the dial on a pedestal next to the X frame to one, this caused the ball to vibrate and the penis to slowly penetrate her to its full six inches of length, sending waves of pleasure and pain through Kate, the woman reached around Kate and started to play with her breasts, she clipped a pair of vibrating nipple clamps to her nipples, causing Kate to squeal, Kate was approaching her first orgasm when the woman picked up a whip and let fly at her ass.

Each time Kate orgasmed the woman turned the dial up one then resumed whipping, each time the dial went up one the ball vibrated with more intensity and the penis thrust faster, just as the woman set the dial to ten she got a call on her radio, which caused her to run out of the room, leaving Kate to her torture.

Kate could just make out that a huge commotion was going on upstairs over her screaming, but didn’t think too deeply about it and focused on her situation; she found that her left hand hadn’t been tied properly, she managed to free her hand and turn off the device by her twelfth orgasm, and proceeded to free herself.
Once free she took a few minutes to regain her composure, when she was fully recovered she searched around for some clothes, she found a leather coat and some tight fitting latex underwear in a corner, and discarded her boots to make walking around easier.
At first Kate noticed the absolute silence and that there was nobody around, she was starting to feel scared, when she reached the ground floor she still hadn’t seen anyone.
She turned a corner and saw a sight that caused her to scream, the hallway was lined with dead bodies, and the walls covered in blood spray and bullet holes, Kate turn and ran, but every where she went she was greeted with the same or similar scene, she turned another corner and ran straight into a blood soaked man holding a large handgun.

“Gotcha, at least I can leave this place with something to show for it, come here” he snarled, Kate recognised him as one of the leaders from the conference hall three days ago.
He dragged her out into the main foyer then stopped.
Kate watched his body fall to the ground, almost as if in slow motion, a single round hole in his forehead trickling blood, it was then that Kate knew the true feeling of absolute terror, she fell to the ground screaming, she looked up and saw a man silhouetted by the moonlight coming through the open front door, let out a final scream and fainted.

Caapter 5 All Works Out

Kate woke up slowly and stretched out yawning, she slowly opened her eyes, and then memories of the last few weeks flooded back to her, ending with the one of the man falling down, dead and the silhouette.
Kate sat bolt upright and frantically looked around, when she saw that there was no immediate danger she calmed down and slowly took in her surroundings.
She was still wearing the latex underwear, but someone had put her in a silk nightgown, she was in an incredibly comfortable king sized bed that was in an ornate room.
She slowly climbed out of the bed and crept out the door and into the living room, it too was very ornate and one entire wall was made of glass that let the morning sunlight flood in, and allowed for a stunning view of a lake.

Kate was looking through the window in awe when the door behind her opened causing Kate to jump; she quickly hid behind an arm chair as maid entered carrying a tray of food.
“So sorry to startle you Madame, I have brought you some breakfast” said the girl with a distinct French accent as she indicated the tray she was placing on the table, so she was still in France Kate thought.

“How did I get here?” asked Kate as she cautiously approached the table.
“Do you not know Madame? Your friend carried you here, said you fell asleep on your way here, asked us to make you as comfortable as possible” replied the maid, looking somewhat confused.
“My friend? What did he look like?”
“The man, he was wearing a black suit and trench coat, are you not feeling well Madame?” replied the maid who was starting to get very confused.
“Where is he now?”
“He left Madame, I offered him a room for two when he brought you in but he said he was staying elsewhere, and to give you the best accommodation possible, he paid much money for your stay, said to give you anything you needed, strange is it not? That he would pay all that money then go elsewhere I mean?”
“Very strange, thank you very much for your help” replied Kate in a distant voice as she slowly lowered herself into a chair in front of the food.
“Is there anything else I can do for you Madame?” asked the maid, clearly a little uneasy about the conversation so far.
“What? Oh, yes would it be possible for you to get me some clothes to wear?”
“Madame, there are clothes in the wardrobe for you, is there anything else?”
“No thank you” replied Kate as she started to eat a croissant.
“Oui Madame” said the maid as she scurried out the door, clearly eager to be away.

When she finished eating her breakfast of fruit and pastries, Kate went and had a long hot shower then went to the wardrobe and found a range of clothes there, all in her size, she selected a pair of light blue cotton panties with white trim and a small bow on the front and a light blue bra that also had the trim, a pale yellow summer dress with black floral print around the hem that had a matching ribbon just under the bust that tied behind her back and a pair of brown leather gladiators sandals which she dressed herself in.

Once dressed Kate wondered out onto the balcony and admired the view, she panned her view from right to left, when she got to her left side she saw a man leaning on the balcony rail next to her.
Kate screamed and jumped away, she quickly picked up a chair and started jabbing at him while shouting “Back, back!” similar to the way a lion tamer would.
The man, dressed in black dress shoes, suit pants and a white shirt with the top two buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up just watched her, a slight smile on his lips and a very amused sparkle in his eyes.

“Relax; I’m not going to harm you, if I were I would’ve done it as soon as I entered the suite” said the man in a tone not unlike the one a parent would use to calm down a child who’d woken from a nightmare.
Kate thought about this and then slowly put the chair down and sat on it.
“Who are you? What do you want with me? Oh god, are you the man whose been killed all of those people?!” asked Kate, starting to get panicked again.

“Calm, I am Jackson Hunter, yes I did kill those people, I am an assassin, it’s my job, I saw you and realized you weren’t a member of the organisation, but their prisoner so I saved you and brought you here” Jackson replied in a very calm voice with an accent Kate didn’t recognise, it was almost a mixture of everyone she could think of.

“But why did you kill them? Or save me? And where are you from?” asked Kate cautiously.
“I killed them because they’re criminals and I was paid to, and other reasons, you are an innocent woman, they were going to use you as their prize girl in the trade, I assumed you had nowhere to go as you weren’t French, and I’m from Australia, if you’re wondering about the accent, I speak several languages and all the accents merge into one after a while” replied Jackson as he sat down opposite Kate.

“But it doesn’t make sense, why did my step father do those things to me? Or the house with Pete and Jen or anything else?”

“Allow me to explain, this may be hard to take in but bear with me, Aaron married your mother for you, he needed a good cover, having a family with a young daughter usually frees you of suspicion from being part of a sex trade, he killed your mother when she found out, made it seem like an accident, he was always going to use you as a product of his trade once you were eighteen, was it not your eighteenth birthday three days before your ordeal began? Treating you like a baby is one of their control methods, and they were training you for use in different fetishes, the Arizona house was a transition location, they take girls there until they believe the couple to be there real family, that way if they escape they go right back there, the castle was their main HQ where they were going to finish your training and rent you out so to speak, as soon as they had no use for you as you were to old, they were going to torture you to death for amusement, my clients paid me to eliminate every single member of the organisation” said Jackson, Kate just sat there in silence taking it in, Jackson entered the kitchen and prepared himself some food, Kate followed awhile after.

“You said that other things also drove you to kill them, what things?” asked Kate slowly
Jackson turned around and Kate thought she’d said the wrong thing and that he was going to hurt her, but he just sighed and related his tale.

“Two and a half years ago I was going to the movies with my two sisters, on our way home a van pulled up next to us and ten men came out and grabbed my sisters, dragging them into the van, I managed to kill three of them before they knocked me out and drove off, I awoke to find myself in a strange place, a man had witnessed what had happened and seen my talent as a natural killer, and how it didn’t phase me at all that I’d taken the life of three people, he revealed that he was a retiring assassin and needed someone to take his place, he wanted me to do it, I accepted under the condition that he help me find my sisters, he agreed and trained me in the arts I’d require, I did a few low level contracts while he gathered the Intel, at the start of my second year in the trade he found where they were keeping my sisters, we stormed the place, he was killed in the crossfire and I was too late to save my sisters, they’d been electrocuted on a torture device, when I got back to my safe house the contract to take out the organisation was waiting so I took it up, I have only just finished it and collected the payment last night”

“That’s terrible, but what about your parents? How old are you?”
“I was seventeen when my sisters were taken, my parents were dead, we were living with an old lady who I didn’t like very much” replied Jackson.
“Sorry” said Kate feeling a little embarrassed “What happens now?”

“Well, I’m going to resume my life in Australia, leave the assassins business and continue where I left off”
“What about me? What’s going to happen to me?” asked Kate.
“I can take you where ever you want to go and give you money to start a good life, this job paid so well that the only reason I’m going to get a job in Australia is to fill in time”

Kate felt that she owed Jackson her life and, though it’d take her a long time to admit it, she’d formed a crush on him in their very brief time together, there was just something about him that cause her to melt.
“I was... I mean can I...? “Stuttered Kate.
“I need a bit more info than that”
“Could I possibly go with you, to Australia, and live with you?” asked Kate bashfully.
“You haven’t even told me your name and you want to live with me?” asked Jackson with the look of amusement returning to his face.

“Oh, right, sorry, it’s Kate, I’m Kate”
“Pleasure to meet you Kate, granted I already knew your name, but it’s nice to talk to someone and here information in a way that doesn’t make you feel like a stalker, in answer to your question, as you have nowhere else to go and I enjoy your company, I’d be honoured if you accompanied me to Australia an lived with me.

Kate didn’t say anything just ran and hugged her newfound hero and gave him a big kiss, causing him much surprise.
The pair spent the rest of the day wandering around Paris and caught a First class flight to Australia the next day, flying towards their new life...

There was a story on here before the big crash called "The New Job" by antonia.  Now MOST of it is on https://buffalobetties.net/fiction/index.php?board=12.20 however there was a part antonia added between Part 12 and Part 13 when it was copied by him/her over here that isn't on the buffalobetties.net site that I have been unable to find.  If anybody kept that added piece I'd appreciate having it to have my collection complete.

Thanks!

9 hours ago, Hawkx1 said:

There was a story on here before the big crash called "The New Job" by antonia.  Now MOST of it is on https://buffalobetties.net/fiction/index.php?board=12.20 however there was a part antonia added between Part 12 and Part 13 when it was copied by him/her over here that isn't on the buffalobetties.net site that I have been unable to find.  If anybody kept that added piece I'd appreciate having it to have my collection complete.

Thanks!

In review I find there are some 33 parts to this story - odd in that after part 12 and beginning part 13 there is a CHAPTER TWO ?

Was unable to come up with the missing data part chapter ? that you seek.

Maybe the author went back and revised a part/chapter giving or leading to the impression that this was Part 12.1.

Since you are dealing with a 2006 vintage story (A L-O-N-G TIME AGO) - unable to come up with any trace of the story at DD - crash or no crash.

THE NEW JOB

Started on March 24, 2006, 03:29:36 AM

Ended on March 30, 2008, 10:34:46 AM

It was rare that authors post the same story in two forums at the same time - maybe now in current times 

3 hours ago, DDude25 said:

Was 'Playing Dress Up' removed from the forum?

Story was by Tfmonkey circa March 2019 -

If removed perhaps Tfmonkey has something to comment about this ?

Dear Hawkx1 and BabyLock,
you discussed on 11.1.2020 the story "The new job" written by the 
famous Antonia. There was the question whether a part was
missing. In Germany we have a nice saying "too many cooks spoil 
the broth".  Allow me to be one of them by putting a pint of mystery 
in the main dish. This consisted of three text pieces of the above mentioned
story (01-15, 16-31 and 32-33), downloaded in the late hours of the eighth
of June 2011, but the text was from March 24th in 2006.
At the beginning of part 13  you find "Chapter Two - Sheila and her coworkers"
without having any Chapter One before. I can't exclude that Chapter One
was positioned at the beginning of the story - perhaps forgotten by the 
author.  And now please explain me why at the end of part 18 is written:
“Open the packages boys, you are in for a big surprise”. 

THE END        (the whole story ends with part 33!!)

Should this be the end of the above mentioned Chapter
Two? This mystery can't be solved by the simple
"More light!" (Goethe).

Would it be perhaps possible to ask Antonia (I hope she's still alive)?
Attached are the three mentioned texts of Sissy Betty and and the whole text
I copied today out of them. 

Have a nice weekend with reading and puzzling!
                                                                        Diddldum

The new job - by Antonia - 01-33.rtf The New Job 01 - Part 01-15.htm The New Job 02 - Part 16-31.htm The New Job 03 - Part 32-33.htm

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 2:52 PM, BabyLock said:

Story was by Tfmonkey circa March 2019 -

If removed perhaps Tfmonkey has something to comment about this ?

Some further background info:

Hey everyone this is a story that I wrote about a year ago, but could never get exactly where I wanted it to be at so I had a friend of mine commission it for me. I have permission to post this story and the current writer of this story is Brasser3. He is doing such an amazing job with this story and I will post daily chapter updates until the story is complete. I hope everyone enjoys this story as much as I do. Loved to hear feedback Thanks!

Probably will need permissions to pursue it further !

Hi All,

I am looking for a story...well duh!
Collge girl returns home for break, finds old bedwetting diapers and is regressed by her mother. In the first few paragraphs she comments on how her mother is obsessed with spring cleaning, even if it wasnt spring.
Thanks!

Does any know what happened to the story called Fooling Around?  It was posted on here and I know it was still on here as of 2 months ago but when I use the link I had for the story it I get an error saying it cannot locate the post.  If anyone can we help me locate it that would be greatly appreciated 

Thank You!

Dear AnnualExtension9,

I've now attached the story you wanted. Have a nice Sunday!

With best wishes
                                                                        Diddldum

Fooling Around 01-11 - by Tfmonkey.rtf

Looking for a story which has become corrupted on my old hd.  The first paragraph is 

"I rush to enter the elevator. However, it is rather uneasy because I am not used at all wearing the high heels. As a matter of fact, I am certainly not used either to the wearing of girl's clothing! I feel particularly vulnerable in the short knife-pleated skirt. It is certainly adequate for a cheerleader or a tennis player. But for office wear? Firstly, it is extremely short and loose. Then it is in unlined thin pink cotton and it reveals the shape and garish colour of my underwear. The blouse would be almost quiet in contrast. It is in cream coloured satin with long sleeves. Nonetheless, it still reveals the garish underwear underneath. Because I wear a matching set of lingerie in garish ruby red satin, trimmed with black laces under my already sexy outer wear. My regular white stockings, clamped by the garish red and black garters of my belt, are probably my only decent underwear! '

After this I am taken to my boss who along with the receptionist diapers me and they take me to my favourite restaurant to humiliate me...

My file was called Office Diary but not sure if that's correct name.

Hope someone can help

Sophie

18 hours ago, LittleSophie said:

Looking for a story which has become corrupted on my old hd.  The first paragraph is 

"I rush to enter the elevator. However, it is rather uneasy because I am not used at all wearing the high heels. As a matter of fact, I am certainly not used either to the wearing of girl's clothing! I feel particularly vulnerable in the short knife-pleated skirt. It is certainly adequate for a cheerleader or a tennis player. But for office wear? Firstly, it is extremely short and loose. Then it is in unlined thin pink cotton and it reveals the shape and garish colour of my underwear. The blouse would be almost quiet in contrast. It is in cream coloured satin with long sleeves. Nonetheless, it still reveals the garish underwear underneath. Because I wear a matching set of lingerie in garish ruby red satin, trimmed with black laces under my already sexy outer wear. My regular white stockings, clamped by the garish red and black garters of my belt, are probably my only decent underwear! '

After this I am taken to my boss who along with the receptionist diapers me and they take me to my favourite restaurant to humiliate me...

My file was called Office Diary but not sure if that's correct name.

Hope someone can help

Sophie

What was the DATE on your file ?

Anything else in that time frame ?

Got a clue/lead as to what web (story) site it might be from ?

What sites were of interest to you at that time ?

Did a general search and lots of stuff with DIARY but nothing associated with OFFICE.

Search - DIARY - OFFICE - DIAPERS - HUMILIATION

Was this a L-O-N-G multiple pages parts chapter story -or- a short ONE OFF ?

4 hours ago, 6firewall6 said:

Does anyone have the full text of the below story? A lot of the sections were lost in the glitch.

You'Ll Get Used To It

Recent post LINK:

-9- pages of story and comments

Reviewing the story there were no chapter breaks - checking the date posts for continuity.

Will be hard to tell if any material was lost in the story middle and at the end.

Perhaps reading the story will reveal a continuity break - something doesn't flow like it should.

And if the author is still around - for verification of content and if DD was the only place the story was posted.

Perhaps archived at some other web-story-site.

Still yet there is a lot of reading material here.

Dear DD-members,

Baby Lock is right with his sentence "Will be hard to tell if any material was lost in the story middle and at the end."

From the nine pages of "You'll get used to it" I counted a whole number of 56 chapters (14, 13, 10,6, 1,2,2,6,2).

I have a copy of the story from the 24th of August 2017 (the crash was later). So I'm very glad I can present you

the full version of the story with 82 chapters. Have a happy reading!

With best wishes

Diddldum

You'Ll Get Used To It 01-82 - Prequel is 'Diapered at the dentist'.rtf

• Like 3

Dear elfenlied,

I've attached the story - happy reading! But don't forget: before beddy-bye always a Schlaflied...

With best wishes

Diddldum (with slowly opening mouth before yawning...)

Kidnapped to be a toddler 01-06 by AnnBabygurl.rtf