LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

13 hours ago, Personalias said:

Shameless self-plug.   Most of my work features a scenario similar if not identical to what you're describing.
--snip--

Co-written with Cute_Kitten.  Hell, check out her work too.  She's definitely got a couple entries that'd scratch that itch.  Bad seed comes to mind)

--also snip--

Most of these are SOMEWHERE on the DD story forum, but here's a link to my dA page for less digging.  https://www.deviantart.com/personalias/gallery/

Thank you for this list, I will be giving them a view! I actually found a story I'd been looking for on here, but didn't know the name (it was College or Cribs.)

A lot of these stories are just what I'm looking for and I'll be adding them to my list of stories fitting this sort of category (if you're not opposed.) once I update it next.

Thank you again.

I'm always looking for stories like this, so if anyone finds any good ones that they think I might enjoy I'd love to hear em! (even feel free to PM me them if you want to, that way I wont miss your suggestions.)

33 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Thank you for this list, I will be giving them a view! I actually found a story I'd been looking for on here, but didn't know the name (it was College or Cribs.)

A lot of these stories are just what I'm looking for and I'll be adding them to my list of stories fitting this sort of category (if you're not opposed.) once I update it next.

Thank you again.

I'm always looking for stories like this, so if anyone finds any good ones that they think I might enjoy I'd love to hear em! (even feel free to PM me them if you want to, that way I wont miss your suggestions.)

Not opposed at all.  I hope you find more of what you're looking for.

• Thanks 1

Hi there, I am looking for a story about a guy, who needs somebody to care for him after being released from a hospital. He hires a lady, who shows him, how she keeps her adult daughter in diapers. She changes her after knocking her down with chloroform and so she does with him. He is being cared for, in diapers and restrained sometimes. After his full recovery, they both disappear fro his life.

thanks a lot in advance, MS

Dear mskvor,

thanks for the quite accurate description. I would like

to have an answer to the following questions:

1. Why was the guy treated in the hospital?

2. Are you really sure that the daughter was knocked down with chloroform?

3. In which year did you read the story?

4. On which website was the story published (DD?)?

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Dear Diddldum,

i’ll try to answer but that won’t be to helpful unfortunately:

1) if I remember well, the treatment’s cause was not specified. He knew in advance, that he will need somebody to care about him, so he has placed an ad and found this lady.

2) not sure whether it was chloroform or ether, but for sure this kind of stuff

3+4) I know this story for few years already, but have seen it online still this year - absolutely no clue where (and if it was in English or German)

Frankly, I have tried multiple searches with keywords on many pages (and google) but no result. Asking here was more hoping, that it will ring some bell to somebody here and thus I will learn more

Thanks a lot for your efforts,

mskvor

Dear mskvor,

thank you very much for pointing out possible sources of error.

Wish me luck with my search!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

I’m looking for a story...it involved a son who was still spanked and babied by his mother. He brings his girlfriend or possibly fiancé over and sacrifices her to his mother to take his place as the baby. The girl gets spanked and diapered and sent to the nursery as the boy leaves. Once in the nursery, she discovers another male down there, who had been sacrificed by the women’s daughter to take her place so she could escape. I’ve searched and can’t find it anywhere. Please help me find it and thank you in advance!

Well I’m asking for help, many moons ago I remember reading a story on deviant art, I think the author was the_high or something like that. It was about a girl bully in a HS and her dad catches her with wet pants after she was the victim of bullying. He spanks and diapers her and she gets the moniker of princess pampers. I’ve searched my files, I’ve searched deviant art, I’ve search the web, the dark web, the sunshine web, and every other kind of web and I can’t find it. I would consider it being found a Christmas miracle. Thanks!

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:28 PM, Diapered Brat said:

I’m looking for a story...it involved a son who was still spanked and babied by his mother. He brings his girlfriend or possibly fiancé over and sacrifices her to his mother to take his place as the baby. The girl gets spanked and diapered and sent to the nursery as the boy leaves. Once in the nursery, she discovers another male down there, who had been sacrificed by the women’s daughter to take her place so she could escape. I’ve searched and can’t find it anywhere. Please help me find it and thank you in advance!

I recall of this story - have read it  - went in search - can't quite get into the groove finding it - you didn't catch the TITLE of it did you ?

4 hours ago, BabyLock said:

I recall of this story - have read it  - went in search - can't quite get into the groove finding it - you didn't catch the TITLE of it did you ?

No, sadly I don’t recall the title. I searched and searched and went through about 50 pages and found nothing. 

4 hours ago, Diapered Brat said:

No, sadly I don’t recall the title. I searched and searched and went through about 50 pages and found nothing. 

50 pages - all in Deviant Art ?

Somehow I don't think of it being there - as DA is mostly art illustrations ?

That story is very interesting leading up to the end with the discovery of another captive switch !

That other "Princess Pampers" story still in search mode - - -

It is helpful if you recall the date or time frame - if the story was a long one (with chapters) or a one-off (short).

If the author had more stories published at the same time.

12 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

50 pages - all in Deviant Art ?

Somehow I don't think of it being there - as DA is mostly art illustrations ?

That story is very interesting leading up to the end with the discovery of another captive switch !

That other "Princess Pampers" story still in search mode - - -

It is helpful if you recall the date or time frame - if the story was a long one (with chapters) or a one-off (short).

If the author had more stories published at the same time.

The story about the guy serving his girl up to his mom was somewhere on this site. 
Princess Pampers was on deviant art. I discovered it on a thread from the old ar archive forum, it led me there. I even checked the old forum and couldn’t find it. I think princess pampers was sometime between 2008-2010. The story from this page I saw it back in October I think, but not sure when it was written.

Hey everybody, I've been looking for this story for a few weeks now. It's about a teen girl who helps her mom rehabilitate her 18 year old cousin by hypnotizing her into wearing diapers. In the process the teen girl finds out that she's actually into diapers as well and her mom notices. When I last read it it was unfinished, the teen girl had only just been caught by her mom. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A woman has a medical condition which makes her look like a child. She got tired of people looking at her like she was freak, so she decided to dress up like a toddler and go to the mall. However, she gets mistaken for a real toddler and gets sent to daycare. She can't talk because she went to the dentist that morning and the Novocain made it impossible for her to talk. I don't remember the name of the story, but it was a different site.

A time frame helps in the search for your stories - - -

Recent ? - Something current

Recent Past ? - Something older than 90 days

Distant Past ? - Maybe around a year

Archived Past ? - 5 years something older than dirt

Was it at this DD site ?

Perhaps another specific site ?

Did it have multiple (chapters) parts long story - OR a short one-off ?

Did the author have other stories in and around the same time ?

Was there something other than DIAPERS going on ?

BONDAGE - CROSS DRESSING - FEM-DOMINATION - REGRESSION -

CHASTITY - PETTICOATING - SPELLS ARE US - SWI (Stories with Images) -

PUBLIC OR PRIVATE SETTING ? Forgot to add - SISSY

Just some of the little things that help in the search for that story - - - - -  !

Unfortunately what I posted before was all the info I had. I don't even have a decent time frame other than I read it sometime in the past few years on a forum. I already did a search on every site I could remember using several keywords but found nothing. I was just hoping someone here would know it and could point me in the right direction.

looking for stories that are more realistic. not person finds out and immediacy accepts it or starts treating them the exact way they want to be and no Punishment stuff 
and little to no s x stuff. 
DdLg MdLg 
i really like stuff like "Michelle's Magic Diapers" for example "
if anyone has good ones please let me know 

So I'm looking for a few stories I've read awhile back. The first one might be a bit easier to find. Well it's more like two. Some like Johnny or Jimmy's regression. it's about a boy who wanted to go back in to diapers. along side it was a similar story that went hand in hand with it but the main character was different but it was during the same time line.

The second might be impossible, It was a story I read when I first discovered my ABDL side. It was in a site that's no longer around I think it was called i"nfantilism.org"  The main character in this story was regressed due to a photocropped picture giving to his parents by a friend of his. He is given bottles with regression drugs that limit his abilities.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 4:42 AM, Tfmonkey said:

Caseys Nanny Chapter 4. I have chapters 1-3. 

3 parts is all that I have - was there a 4th one ?