LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Been searching for a few days now for a story I read several years ago. It was about a male joining the cheer squad and attending cheer camp. Part of camp for new members involved wearing diapers and drinking from bottles. Upon returning from camp, the uniforms were distributed. All the girls got a typical top and skirt, but the males got a top with pants and the same skirt as the girls and had to wear the skirt whenever ordered to by the captains.

I can recall several details, but have had no luck finding it again. Some details include:

The main character didn't have a cheer background, but was fairly athletic and was asked to try out by a cheerleader who witnessed him do a backflip in the halls at school

This cheerleader gave him some pointers and taught him a cheer outside of school before the try outs

The new members were referred to as "cheer babies"

At camp they were all given nicknames, two that I remember are "soggy britches" (male, main character) and "giggles" (female)

I believe all the diapers were cloth with plastic pants

The new members had to wear diapers to school until the first football game, this included a pep rally the day of the game, the male cheerleaders also had to wear the skirt to the pep rally, but the pants were to be worn to the game

Diddldum...  If someone wants a copy of my stories, they only have to ask (or retreive them from my website).   Please do not repost my stories on this site or others.  It's inconsiderate and illegal.

Dprlvrmike... give me a day or so and I'll have that one cleaned up and on my site.    I've been working through my cache of stories that I wrote.

• Thanks 1

Dear Willnotwill,

this here is the Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread.

And when I look back at all the pages in this thread, you will find many other members who

want to give searching members the stuff, they didn't find somewhere else. And there were

many members who posted here a story which didn't belong to them.  I saved your

story in 2012 as a so-called "Short Take". Now I made the horrible mistake that I forgot your

own page (Read completed, cleaned up versions of my stories at the newly rehabbed site:   http://www.willnotwill.com)

If I hadn't forgotten it I would have told Dprlvrmike to visit your site and download it from 

there (but until now I don't know whether I'll find it there). But there are other authors who have

no own site - what should we do with them? I did not want to offend you but I was so glad 

about my success that I overlooked other aspects. Sorry! 

But I am curious whether it's really necessary to damn members who post here an old story which

does not belong to them. If one reacts too narrow-minded there appears a solid bottleneck and

probably not so much applause....

With a slight frown

Diddldum  

I accept your apology.   I'm just a little touchy with the fact my stories are taken and used on a number of sites without authorization.   While I don't get much from writing these stories, I hate to see what little I have taken away by people who equate "found on the internet" to mean "free to do what they want with."

If you are reposting stories from DD members, you might consider asking permission first.    This subject has already come up a number of times in this thread.    While I appreciate you are doing a service for members, you need to be considerate of the authors without whom, these stories wouldn't be here to begin with.

Thanks willnotwill, never expected to reach the actual author with this request. After browsing your site, I recognize other stories that I've read in the past as well. Excellent work, thanks for your contributions to the community!

5 hours ago, willnotwill said:

A cleaned up version of The Cheerleader is available in the "unfinished stories" section of my website.

I went to your rehabbed website and have not found "The Cheerleader" anywhere - but then maybe that is why it is unfinished as it has only begun to start to finish LOL !

Oh and nice website - awe such a cute teddy bear ! 

8 hours ago, BabyLock said:

I went to your rehabbed website and have not found "The Cheerleader" anywhere - but then maybe that is why it is unfinished as it has only begun to start to finish LOL !

Oh and nice website - awe such a cute teddy bear ! 

It should be there now.   I screwed up publishing the Unfinished page.

Dear pampersandluvs,

first I downloaded "Life Changes" from page 29 of this thread

(sevent post from the bottom) and attached it  here. Happy Reading!

Is DiapersintheNatural State a website? Do you have the correct address?

With DiapersintheNaturalState an address could not be found (I have never

heard of it). Even archive.org could not find it. Thanks for your help in advance!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Life Changes 01-29 - by GoodnitesBoy12.rtf

Need help finding a story. A wealthy couple kidnap a boy and a girl and turn them into babies. They get punished for not following the rules. The two begin to explore sexually, mainly kissing, and the parents take action to remove sexual pleasure for both of them. I believe at one part they tried to run away but it was a failed attempt. Eventually I believe they submit to their role or the authors didn’t continue. Please help! Thanks!!

Dear pampersandluvs,

you told us three story titles: "Karlie's Life", "Katie & Kayla", "Vacation of a Lifetime".

In ALL my files I could not find these probably ABDL stories. One story had the title

"Vacation of a lifetime", but it was from ivillage and had no ABDL content. This means

I really need the correct internet address. 

With high tension awaiting your answer

Diddldum

3 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear pampersandluvs,

you told us three story titles: "Karlie's Life", "Katie & Kayla", "Vacation of a Lifetime".

In ALL my files I could not find these probably ABDL stories. One story had the title

"Vacation of a lifetime", but it was from ivillage and had no ABDL content. This means

I really need the correct internet address. 

With high tension awaiting your answer

Diddldum

The stories were posted on here but the text has been deleted. See link 

Dear DD-members,

I just sent a message to DiapersInTheNaturalState:

Question about three of your stories

Dear DiapersinTheNaturalState,

yesterday DD-member pampersandluvs asked for your three stories

Karlie's Life - The Beginning

Katie and Kayla get diapers

and   Vacation of a lifetime

Yesterday I asked pampersandluvs what DiapersinTheNaturalState means,

since today I know that you are a DD-member too. Since you posted in 2016

the above mentioned stories I would like to ask you whether you could post

these stories in DD once more. If you no longer have the stories, please tell

us whether you agree that other members post them to DD. You posted them

in 2016, unfortunately archive.org is for exactly this year NO HELP! Thank you

very much for your answer in advance!

Sincerely yours

...............................................................................................................

I hope he is alive and not on a lifelong vacation....

Diddldum

Dear punk18,

I wish you happy reading with the attached longer version.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

The Irony of Pretending - by Baby Niki.rtf

17 hours ago, punk18 said:

Hey everyone I am looking for the long version of a story called “ the irony of pretending.

here is a link to the story

https://www.google.com/amp/s/diaperstoryarchive.wordpress.com/2013/08/30/the-irony-of-pretending/amp/

Unfortunately, when you click the devianart link it goes to a 404. Does anyone have it or know where I can read it?

thank you

https://diaperstoryarchive.wordpress.com/2013/08/30/the-irony-of-pretending/

2 hours ago, punk18 said:

Thank you both I really appreciate it. I think both of you may have sent me the same version both sadly being the shorter version. I could be wrong however, I remember reading a detailed part about the girls going to the cinema and a detailed description of what happened in the cinema.

I never read it, so I don't know about short or long versions. I just googled and that's the first link that popped up. 

Dear DiaperedDLinSouthFL,

thank you very much for your great help!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Have one can find that I just tried to locate today to reread:

Story is about a kid in college that roommate wears diapers. In fact all men in his family do.  As the story progresses, he tries and likes diapers and falls in love with his roommate’s sister as his roommate potty trains himself over time  

?

That sounds like my story in the Paulina/Paul series.   It was published here under a couple of different names "College In and Out of Diapers" and also "Brian and Paul."   The first being from the diapered kid's perspective, and the other from his roommate.    People weren't happy with the ending (really I wasn't either), so I've been holding off until I had time to rewrite it.   But since you asked, I'll stick it up in the unfinished section of my website.

http://willnotwill.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/BRIAN-AND-PAUL.pdf

I figured that this would be a long shot but does anyone remember a story titled "The Baby Store"?

in short it is about a boy, Tyler, over 18, getting a job at a store that sells diapers for all sizes post toddlers to adults.  employees are required to wear diapers and shortalls as their uniform.  the owner wants to employees to have experience with the variety of diapers they sell so they can make recommendations to the customers.

the version I have starts when Tyler gets the job and ends when he finds that a former classmate is a customer of the store.  Tyler has plans to contact this classmate.

so, I was hoping that someone is familiar with this story and has either has a longer version that includes what happened next or additional chapters.

I downloaded the story in the days of AOL and dial-up modems so it is old.

Dear Diaper-Mark,

Tonight a bloodcurdling scream went through our rooms:

"HEUREKA !!!"
                    I've attached what I found.
             Many greetings from the year 1999
                                         and
                                Happy reading!!!

Diddldum

The Baby Store.txt

• Like 1

Dear Diaper-Mark,

thank you very much for your extended version of "The Baby