LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

I posted that story way back before the site issue and up to chapter 24 is all I have ever found. The original was posted on a old Yahoo group ran by Baby Angie. She may have be the author but I am not sure. As i have no skill at writing and do not know who the original author is to get there blessing to continue it I don't think it will ever be finished.

On 4/6/2019 at 7:29 PM, Alicethefoxlet said:

Sadly that’s not the one, thank you very much for the attempt though.

Found it! Thankfully another person was able to locate it for me!

I know I had seen the one with two endings that the poster was talking about but had forgotten where good to see somebody found it

EDIT After fully reading the story it's not the one I thought it was the one I thought of had two endings one where the girl was accepted by her mother and one where she wasn't in at least one she retreated in her mind to becoming a baby

Edited by Hawkx1

I've been looking for a copy of  "Baby Candy by Baby Jennie" the one currently on the site is old and there was a newer version posted that got removed due to the glitch that happened.

if anyone has that story please let me know.

10 hours ago, kasarberang said:

I've been looking for a copy of  "Baby Candy by Baby Jennie" the one currently on the site is old and there was a newer version posted that got removed due to the glitch that happened.

if anyone has that story please let me know.

Perhaps a PM sent to the author may help:

Baby Candy By Baby Jennie

By babyjennie, July 14, 2006 in Story and Art Forum

PAY ATTENTION TO THE NOTE IN PINK !

The story is in multiple parts.

babyjennie    73

• Diaper Star
  •  
  • Verified 18+
  • 688 posts
  • Real Age:58
  • Diapers:Adult Baby
  • I Am a...:Sissy
  • Age Play Age:2-3

Valentine said:
It's funny because I read it with slight differences, the nappies were diapers, it was set in the USA, the dump was an old mine, but pretty much everything else was the same. Odd isn't it.

When did you write this Jennie?

Dear Chris Knight and Valentine, unfortunately I cannot claim to be the original author. I originally downloaded a 16-page short story called 'Candie' from Bytemine (I think) about a dozen years ago or more. There was no author mentioned or listed, so I'm sorry there was no-one to whom I could even attribute the original. Every time I read the story on my computer, I compulsively edited it. First the misspellings, then the grammar, then I changed the characters' names to the names of my little girl cousins (to make it easier to remember which character was which, and who said what.) Then I added some detail - a few adjectives, a few adverbs - and rearranged parts that didn't read particularly well. Finally I started adding detail, fleshing out some of the characters and trying to provide a more reasonable progression for the main character's gradual acceptance of his feminisation and babyfication.

The story 'Baby Candy' at present is now 36 pages long, and still going strong! As I said, I am a compulsive editor - I just can't help correcting bad writing and poor grammar, and every time I re-read a story, I tweak it and add a bit more detail. The story has retained the basic elements of the original, but I think you'll agree that it reads quite differently. After reading some of the comments posted here, after months of searching I tracked down an original - unedited - version of the story, complete with misspellings and typos, and I've included it here for your perusal. Please have a read and let me know what you think of the alterations I made.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

Candie Original - DO NOT EDIT!

When I was thirteen years old, my parents decided that I should not spend my summer vacation languishing at home in New York city, but instead I should stay with my mother's sister who lived in a rural town in the State of West Virginia: A much different environment indeed. However, I didn't like this idea one bit. I wanted to spend the summer with my friends in New York, but my parents thought that most of my friends were bad influences and that I would be much better off in the countryside. (Making things worse, several weeks before, I had been caught with some friends who were shooting a BB-gun and throwing rocks at our school's windows. Many windows were broken. Even though I was just watching, I still got in a lot of trouble.)

I had no further say in the West Virginia matter, and shortly after school ended, my mother packed me into the car and drove me to stay with my her sister, my Aunt Meg. I was apprehensive during the ten-hour trip. I really didn't remember anything about Aunt Meg or her daughters (my cousins) April who was fourteen and Bonnie who was sixteen. I thought I might be in for a long, boring summer. When we arrived, my mother told Aunt Meg that I had been misbehaving lately and informed her about the BB-gun incident. My mother stated that I really hadn't been disciplined enough. I felt she was exaggerating. Except for this one incident, I was never involved in any kind of trouble. Furthermore, I was very meek, timid, and I cried easily. I was quite afraid of authority figures, and I did as I was told. I behaved far better than most other boys my age. Nevertheless, my mother asked Aunt Meg to discipline me as she saw fit, and Aunt Meg was most pleased to do this.

Aunt Meg looked down at me and ran her fingers through my rather unkempt, shoulder-length blond hair. She frowned and asked when was the last time I had had a haircut. She said that in her town boys sported neat crewcuts. I begged my mother and Aunt Meg not to make me get a haircut as long hair was the style among my New York peers and I who were budding fans of hard rock music. My mother conceded that I could leave my hair long on one condition: If I promised to behave and do everything Aunt Meg told me to. Of course I said I would.

The next day my mother left for New York leaving me behind in West Virginia. Shortly after my mother departed, Aunt Meg made mention of the punk-rock tee-shirt I was wearing. She told me to take it off as it didn't look nice for a little boy to wear such things. I reminded her that I was thirteen years old (most people treated me as if I were far younger because I was very tiny for my age, had a baby-face, and a high-pitched, little-girlvoice that I couldn't help. I was by far the smallest in my class at school and the other kids nicknamed me "Peanut"). I told Aunt Meg that all my friends in New York wore such shirts

but she responded that we weren't in crazy New York and that I had needed to learn some manners. She pulled the shirt off me and took it away. Then she led me into the bathroom saying that if I was going to wear my hair long like a girl it at least had to be clean and brushed. I told her I had washed it yesterday

but she said that I must wash it every day.

She bent me over the sink and proceeded to soak my head. Then she shampooed my hair with her shampoo. She rinsed and dried my hair. She sat me down and brushed it out. Finally, she combed it with a part in the middle. I told her I didn't like it that way, but she said it was too long and that's how I had to wear it, just like I was a girl. She said I was to do it the same way every morning. With my hair parted neatly in the middle, I saw in the mirror that I did look like a girl. When April saw me she giggled and said that now I really looked like a girl.

Aunt Meg was quite attractive, and had a great figure. She often wore tight jeans or short skirts, and I thought she looked very sexy. Over the next several days I came to realize that she was very strict and very concerned with cleanliness and manners. I had been interested in women's clothing as far back as I

could remember, and when I was about eleven I started dressing in my mother's panties, slips, nightgowns, etc. whenever I got the chance. They were much too large on me of course, but I didn't care.

Aunt Meg had a washer and dryer in the basement, but she would dry her lingerie and her daughters' on a clothesline behind the house. I was so fascinated by the assortment of panties, bras, slips, etc. drying out on the line that I couldn't prevent myself from staring at them intensely. Aunt Meg happened to catch me touching some of the lingerie hanging out on the line. She asked me what I was doing. When I didn't answer, she surprised me by saying that if she caught me doing that again she would make me wear everything hanging up! I was so embarrassed I started blushing. Aunt Meg saw my reaction and she laughed hysterically. She teased me further by saying that she would dress me in ladies' underwear and parade me all around town. At dinner that night she told her daughters what had happened. They laughed their heads off and said I was a naughty little boy. I felt so embarrassed. During the next few days I couldn't get this incident out of my mind. I was finding it to be a very, very big turn-on.

There were some boys who lived nearby who played ball in the road and in the field. I wanted to join them, but they didn't like me right from the start. They said that I couldn't play with them because I looked like a "hippie" and a "sissy." A few of them thought that I was a girl acting like a tomboy. They wanted to bet me and their friends that I was really a girl! I kept insisting that I was a boy, but everyone was becoming convinced that I was a tomboy. When I refused their requests to take down my pants and prove I really was a boy, they all started chanting, "She's a sissy girl, sissy girl," over and over, and I left.

At dinner, I told my aunt what had happened, adding that the boys in her town were stupid and that I wanted to go back to New York. To my chagrin, my aunt acted as if it were all my fault. She said that the boys wouldn't let me play with them because I was a delinquent, had no manners, didn't know how play

with others, etc. I became upset and said that that wasn't true, and that it was completely the other boys' faults. Then my aunt really floored me when she said, "Then maybe I should put you in a dress and make you play with the girls." I was so surprised by this remark I started blushing and put my head down. Aunt Meg and my cousins started laughing hysterically. My aunt saw how embarrassed I was by this and was delighted. She added that she was going to take me to the girls' department at Sears and buy me a very pretty outfit. I started sweating and everyone laughed and laughed.

Later that night, I kept thinking about my Aunt's remarks to the point that I could hardly fall asleep. The next day however, my aunt made no further mention of making me wear a dress or taking me to Sears, and I was both relieved and disappointed. The day went quietly until dinner time when I accidentally spilled grape juice on my clothes. My Aunt got so angry that she made me immediately strip to my briefs in front of my giggling cousins, and she frantically tried to wash out the stain. She yelled at me, saying that if my clothes were ruined she was going to put me in a dress and spank my bottom. I was so mortified I didn't know what to say. However, in a way, I wished that the stain wouldn't come out and she would make good on her threat. Then cousin Bonnie laughingly warned me about the time a few years ago when Aunt Meg punished another cousin who had ruined his good clothes by playing ball in them.

She said that Aunt Meg dressed him as a girl and made him stand on the porch all day while everyone made fun of him, and that I was next. I found this idea both scary and exciting. However, a short time later, Aunt Meg announced that she got the stain out and that my clothes weren't ruined after all. I actually felt a big let-down. Lying awake in bed that night, I got the idea that perhaps I could really get my aunt to dress me as a girl by appealing to her hatred of ruined clothes and dirtiness. I thought that if I went out the next day and really messed-up my clothes in a major way, she would certainly make good on her threats to dress me as a girl.

The next morning, I set out on my bike and rode to the outskirts of an abandoned coal mine I had discovered the day before. I had grown used to not having any friends and would often just ride around alone on my bike exploring. I had mentioned my discovery to my aunt at the time, but she forbid me to go back saying that it was dangerous and filthy there. I had specifically selected my white jeans and a white shirt to wear that day, for maximum effect. (Furthermore, as I left the house, my aunt even warned me to be careful of my clothes.) I began operation "dirty clothes" as I dubbed it by climbing all over some old, rusty machinery and an abandoned car that was there. I figured I might as well have fun while I was at it. Next, I rubbed pieces of earth and old coal all over my clothes, face and long blond hair. Just to be certain I was messy enough, I rolled around on the ground in some dirt and mud. I thought the area was deserted, but I was startled to see an old man walking towards me. He said, "What the heck are you doing there, little girl?" I said quietly, "Just playing." He said I had gotten filthy and that I'd better go home right away, and that my mommy was going to give me a good "whipping."

I jumped on my bike and peddled home. As I got nearer the house, some of the boys were out. As I rode by they teased me, yelling things like, "Look at the dirty tomboy," and that I was in "Big trouble" for messing my clothes, etc. However, as I got to the house, I had second thoughts. I realized that I might have overdone it, that my Aunt would be furious, etc. I got cold feet and decided to call the whole thing off. I figured I could climb through the basement window, sneak quietly upstairs to my room, hide my clothes, and take a shower. So I lowered myself through the window, listened for my aunt and cousins, heard nothing, and began tip-toeing up the basement stairs. All of a sudden the door flew open, the light

came on, and Aunt Meg appeared at the top of the steps! I froze.

Aunt Meg took one look at me and screamed bloody murder! Bonnie and April came running down. My aunt was livid! She scolded me severely and demanded to know how I had gotten in that condition.

I whimpered that I was just playing outside. She was furious and grabbed me by the hair. She asked me where I had been, and I stammered that I was at the old coal mine. She hollered that I had been forbidden to go there, and that I was really going to be severely punished for this. I put my head down and started to go up the stairs but she pulled me back saying, "Where do you think you're going?"

I said, "I'm sorry, ma'am, may I go upstairs now and clean up?" She said "No! Do you want to track dirt all over the house and make a complete mess of everything?" She then told me to take all my clothes off, that she would put them in the washing machine right there in the basement. I hesitated, and Aunt Meg began forcefully pulling my clothes off while Bonnie and April laughed and laughed. She quickly stripped me naked and threw my clothing in the washer. She then hurried me upstairs still naked and drew a bath for me, scolding me the all the while. Bonnie and April followed right behind, laughing the whole time. I was so embarrassed as I held my hand tightly over my tiny penis.

Aunt Meg put me in the tub and began washing me very hard with soapy washcloth all over my body. I complained that it hurt, but she kept scrubbing me clean. She shampooed my hair three times. She said that I was going to get a good spanking and punishment that I wouldn't soon forget. She lifted

me out of the tub and dried me off. Then she told April to bring in some of her clothes for me. I couldn't believe it! While we waited, Aunt Meg brushed my long hair. April returned with panties, a slip, and a dress! I started trembling. Laughing hysterically, Aunt Meg and my cousins began dressing me in the

clothes. However, even though April was only one year older than me, her clothes were grossly too large, and did not fit me whatsoever.

My Aunt seemed deeply disappointed but said that I wasn't getting out of it that easy. They thought for a few moments and then Aunt Meg remembered some clothes that another relative had given her for April a while back that were much too small. She had them in a box in the basement. I was then lead naked and blushing to the basement. Aunt Meg opened the box and there were a few pairs of girls' designer-style jeans, some blouses, skippy sneakers, and a few packs of girls' underwear in small sizes. Aunt Meg said that these clothes just might fit me.

She opened the packages of underwear and held out a pair of silky white panties with red polka-dots and lace trim around the waist and leg openings, along with a matching training bra. I was shaking all over as my Aunt ordered me to step into the panties. She then pulled them up in place. They all laughed hysterically. They were quite wearable. I was extremely mortified, but I noticed a silky, exciting feel. I was speechless as my aunt said that my boobies needed to grow more while she put the training bra through my arms and clasped it in back. April remarked that my face was beet red. I was so mortified, I had tears in my eyes. (However, a part of me loved the humiliation and control they had over me.) Next came a small pair of girl's designer-style jeans. They fit me well, and gave me a very feminine figure, including a very rounded little butt and girlish legs. April further embarrassed me by mentioning that she could see my panty-lines through the jeans.

Next came a soft white cotton blouse with a flowery print. It was of very thin fabric and my training bra could be seen prominently underneath, which was pointed out by April as well. I was so mortified! There were no socks but my aunt had me wear the skippy sneakers without any. The three women continued to tease and taunt me. Aunt Meg asked my cousins to paint my fingernails, which they were more than happy to do. They sat me down an painted them bright pink. They had me remove my sneakers and did the same to my toenails. Then they applied pink lipstick to my lips.

Then Aunt Meg combed my long hair in a very feminine style and put some barrettes in. They all said what a beautiful little girl I was. They stood me in front of a mirror so I could see too. I was shocked to see that I really did look like a very pretty, pre-teenage girl! I was so incredibly mortified, I couldn't even speak! I just stood their in shock. Aunt Meg said that since I looked "so sweet", from now on my new name would be, "Candie", and I was a to behave like a very good girl, or else! A second later, she looked at me sternly and asked, "What's your name again little girl"? I whimpered, "Candie." She responded, "Candie what"? (I had forgotten that she had previously trained me to answer ma'am and sir.) I said, "Candie, ma'am. To which she said, "That's a good girl."

After a few moments Aunt Meg announced that it was a beautiful day. Then she told me to go out and play. (She really wanted to further embarrass me by making me go outside to be seen.) I pleaded and stuttered that I didn't want to go out like that, but she insisted I go outside and play or else she would,

"Whip my bottom." Most reluctantly, I agreed to go outside. I surely didn't want any of the neighborhood kids to see me dressed as I was, so I asked if I could ride my bike, planning to go away from the house. My Aunt said yes, but that I must stay close by and that I had to use April's old bike from now on, not my Stingray that I had brought down with me from home. She asked April to get her old bike out of the garage. It was a little girls' bicycle, with a flowery basket on the front and streamers on the handles. I protested, but Aunt Meg said it was very appropriate for me, and that it was going to be my bike from now on

. Reluctantly, I took it out to the roadside. As I pondered my predicament, I saw a group of boys approaching from a distance. I definitely didn't want to see them, so I began peddling the bike in the opposite direction. I rode quickly for about ten minutes and slowed down as I realized I was entering

town. Unfortunately, the bike's chain slipped off the gears. As I tried to put it back on, I really noticed how striking my pink fingernails looked. I was so nervous not to dirty myself or my clothes that I couldn't get the chain back on. While fumbling with the chain, I was startled by a voice from behind me. Two

cute but tough-acting girls about eleven or twelve-years-old were standing there and one asked what was wrong. I didn't answer, and she said that my chain was off. The other one asked, "What's your name, kid?" I didn't answer again, so she repeated the question louder.

I whispered, "Candie." They said their names were Sally and Beth. They asked me a lot of questions like where I was from and how old I was, etc. I said I was from New York and that I was thirteen. They said that New York was very far and that I looked awful small for thirteen, and was I sure I wasn't lying? I told them I wasn't lying. Sally asked me why I was riding a little baby bicycle. I told them I had no choice,

that my aunt made me ride it. After a few more questions they said that I was "cool" and asked if I wanted to be their friend and join their club. I didn't answer right away and they said that if I joined their club they would help me fix my chain. I said I would join. They said good, but first I had to smoke a cigarette for my initiation. I told them that I had never smoked before. Beth said that all the big kids smoke and asked if "I wasn't chicken, was I?" I said no, of course not. (I really wanted my chain fixed also, so I agreed to go behind the nearby diner and smoke a cigarette with them.)

When we got behind the diner, Beth took a pack of crushed cigarettes out of her pocket and very unskillfully tried to light one. In the meantime, Sally asked me how long I had been wearing a bra. Her question took me by surprise and I didn't know what to say so I replied a month. She bragged that her mother just bought her a bunch of real ladies' bras because she needed them so badly. Beth got the cigarette lit and handed it to me. I took a couple of puffs and that seemed to make them happy.

Suddenly, an older woman in a waitress uniform came rushing around from the other side of the diner. Sally and Beth looked scared and screamed, "Run!" I dropped the cigarette and the woman started yelling for us to stop but we all scattered in different directions. I ran over to my bike expecting to make a get-away. However, I had forgotten that the chain was off.

The next thing I knew was that another, much younger waitress from the diner had me by the arm and wouldn't let go. She pulled me off my bike and held me as the older waitress, still yelling, came up to us. She asked me what we were doing behind the diner and if we were smoking cigarettes. I was so scared that I couldn't even answer her. She kept berating me and a crowd began to gather. Some people searched behind the diner and a boy found a lit cigarette. He brought it over and the waitress asked if I

had been smoking it. I whimpered, "No," but she asked, "Then how come it has pink lipstick on it, just like you're wearing?" She demanded to know where I was from and who my mother was. She said that she knew who the other two girls were and that they were bad. She said she was going to call their mothers. I was so frightened, but I didn't want her to tell my aunt what had happened, so I didn't say anything.

She said that I was in very big trouble and I had better answer her. A big crowd had now formed as this was apparently quite a serious incident for the small town. She then said that if I didn't speak up immediately that she was, "Going to pull down those fancy blue-jeans that I was wearing and spank me very hard while everyone watched." With that, the young waitress who was holding me twisted my arm

painfully behind my back. The crowd cheered and laughed as the older woman began undoing my pants. I was on the verge of tears and told the women that I would cooperate. To the crowd's dismay, the women brought me into the diner and sat me down.

With tears in my eyes, I told them that yes, I had been smoking the cigarette behind the diner, that my name was Candie, that I was from New York and was staying with my Aunt Meg. The older woman scolded me and got Aunt Meg on the phone. A short while later Aunt Meg pulled up in the car. The older waitress told her what had happened and that I was a very bad little girl. Aunt Meg agreed and said that I was already being punished for other things, and that this was the last straw. She ordered me to apologize to the waitresses, but I couldn't think of what to say. To the waitress's delight, Aunt Meg reached down and swatted me several times very hard on my butt, and told me to say I was sorry. I was very startled and said I was sorry with tears in my eyes.

Aunt Meg announced that she would, "Settle this further when we get home." She then thanked everyone and pulled me out to the car. She put my bike in the trunk and drove us to the house,

scolding me the whole way. When we got home Aunt Meg was still very angry and said that turning me into a girl apparently wasn't enough to discourage my bad behavior. She said that now she was going to turn me into a much younger girl so that I would stay out of trouble. I had some bicycle grease on my hands and had been crying, so first she gave me another bath. Then she dried me and wrapped me in a big

towel. She made a phone call, put me back in the car wearing just the towel, and drove us a couple of miles to her friend Tammie's house.

When we arrived, she told her friend Tammie, an attractive, very tall lady, that I was her very bad boy nephew who needed to be turned into a very well behaved, little girl niece. She asked Tammie if she could borrow some of her little girls' clothes for this purpose. Tammie was more than happy to oblige. She laughed as she led us to up to her daughters' rooms. She had three girls: Karen, Susie and Chrissie. They were, eight, seven, and six-years-old, respectively. Tammie chuckled that, "I was very pretty for a boy." She also said that, "I was hardly any bigger than her daughters, and that their clothes should fit me very well."

Despite all my begging and pleading, the women proceeded to show me numerous little-girl outfits. They held up various short dresses, skirts, blouses, etc. to me. Mockingly, Aunt Meg asked, "With all these lovely clothes to choose from, what does little Candie want to wear today"? I was unable to speak and the women continued to taunt me. I begged them to stop, but they just laughed. Finally Aunt Meg said, "Since baby Candie can't make up her mind we'll just have to choose for her." With that she pulled away my towel leaving me naked. As I quickly covered my tiny penis with my hand, the women laughed and laughed. As I stood there helplessly, Aunt Meg pulled a pair of pink frilly, silky little-girl panties up my legs. I felt hot and was blushing all over. They fit me perfectly!

My Aunt was very happy and exclaimed, "Oh Candie, what a pretty little bottom you have!" I felt so mortified, my eyes began to tear. They laughed and said not to be a "cry baby." The woman sat me on the bed and put lacy socks and rather tight Mary-Jane shoes on my feet. Then they started braiding my long blonde hair into two ponytails on each side of my head. I begged them to stop, but they wouldn't listen. When they finished, they tied a bow of ribbon on each ponytail. All my nerves were finally getting to me and I started sobbing heavily. Tammie held out a light, silky petticoat (a full slip with tiers of ruffles) for me to put my arms through, but I kept crying and didn't respond. With that my aunt said mockingly and in baby-talk, "Doesn't little Candie want to stop crying and finish getting dressed? I didn't answer, and she

responded, "Okay, little baby, It's very warm out, so if you don't stop CRYING THIS INSTANT I'll take you home in JUST YOUR SHOES AND YOUR PANTIES for everyone to see. Do you want that,

sweetheart?" I tried to nod my head no, but I just couldn't stop crying. My Aunt became even angrier and added, "And on the way home we'll go into town and then stop over at the playground. Would you like that, honey?" I sniffled and sobbed, but I just couldn't speak

. My Aunt probably thought I was being uncooperative, and she continued, "And when we get to the

playground, I'll gather a crowd together, announce what a bad little boy you've been, pull down your panties, put you over my knee, and spank you so hard you won't sit for a week, IS THAT CLEAR?" With that she started pulling me towards the door and saying goodbye to Tammie. Tammie, who was laughing hysterically, looked at me and waved, "Bye, Bye, baby Candie. Have fun at the playground!" I couldn't believe what was happening! Aunt Meg was serious about this, so I knew I had to stop crying. This

would be far more humiliation than I could handle! I was able to muster up all my strength and stop crying. My Aunt asked me if I wanted to finish getting dressed and I whimpered, "Yes, ma'am."

To which she said, "Now that's a good little girl."

My humiliation continued as the women resumed from where they left off. The smooth full slip was dropped over my head and through my arms. To top everything else off came a little-girl style dress with a big bow in the back, puffy sleeves, and lots of lace trim. The women ooohed and aaahed as they straighten the dress out on me. It fit very well, and it was quite short. The woman lead me over to a floor length mirror and I was STUNNED TO SEE HOW I LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE A VERY PRETTY SEVEN OR EIGHT-YEAR-OLD GIRL! I was trembling all over. The woman were extremely happy with the results, and said the I looked, "Adorable." I was told to behave like a good little girl. Before I could even catch my breath, the women led me out to the kitchen.

The silky panties, petticoat, dress, etc., felt incredibly smooth and feminine. They made a very noticeable swishing sound as I walked or moved in them. I felt both very scared but also extremely aroused. Tammie said that since I was such a good girl I could have milk and cookies if my aunt said it was okay. I wasn't at all hungry and said, "No thank you, ma'am." Then she asked if I wanted to go out back and play with her daughters. I said, no thank you, again. Aunt Meg said I had to do one or the other. I was afraid to go outside so I choose the milk & cookies. Their coffee was heating so we went into the living room.

I sat down on the couch as I usually did when wearing pants. The women started laughing hysterically as I unwittingly sat with my legs spread open. Aunt Meg said, "Candie, dear, unless you want your panties to be all exposed, you have to sit with your legs crossed when wearing a dress." I immediately closed my legs and the women laughed and said that I was blushing again. They then taught me how to sit properly while wearing a dress

I couldn't eat many cookies and when I finished Aunt Meg said I had to go out back and play with the girls. I was feeling extremely self-conscious as one could imagine and didn't want to be seen by any more people, including young children. But Tammie took me by the arm and said she would introduce me. Aunt Meg came along as well. The girls were playing jump rope on the patio. As I looked straight down at the ground, Tammie introduced me as, "Candie from New York" and asked her daughters to make me feel at home as I was very shy. She told Susie that I had to borrow one of her dresses, and Susie said I looked very pretty in it.

The three asked me to join them in skipping rope, but I whispered that I didn't know how. Aunt Meg asked them to teach me, and they were happy to. Then Aunt Meg said that she and Tammie were going in, and she warned me that I had better play nice and be a good little girl, or else. She added that she was going to come out later and see me jump, so that I had better let the girls teach me. After the girls asked me a few questions about where I was from, etc., it was time to jump rope. I whispered that I wanted to be a turner, and they said okay but I had to jump later. I got the turning down all right after a few minutes, but when it was my turn to jump that was something else. At first I actually made a few jumps, but I didn't hold my dress down and it came up high, with all the girls laughing at me. They told I had to hold my dress down. However, I became so concerned with holding down my dress, I couldn't even make one good jump. After a while, I was able to hold my dress and make a few jumps. I saw Aunt Meg and Tammie watching me through the window and laughing.

Chrissie asked me if I could sleep over at their house that night and go to her seventh birthday party the next day. I told her no thank you. The three girls were all disappointed, and Chrissie asked me, "Why not?" I made the excuse that my aunt wouldn't let me. However, Chrissie went in and asked my aunt

herself. To my dismay, a few moments later, Aunt Meg and Tammie came out and said it would be a wonderful idea for me to sleep over with the girls and attend the birthday party! I objected, but had no further say in the matter. Aunt Meg stayed with us for dinner that night, and she ordered me to help set the table and clean the dishes like a good girl, something I had never done. After dinner, Aunt Meg told me

to obey whatever Tammie said and to play nicely with the other girls, or else. Despite my pleading, Aunt Meg left, saying that she would see me the next day.

Tammie was very pleased that I was staying. Like Aunt Meg, she was also really enjoying my predicament and the control she had over me. Tammie had me play with the girls and their Barbie dolls for

quite some time in the living room. I truly felt like a six or seven-year-old girl. Then Tammie announced it was bedtime. I said that it was only eight o'clock, but Tammie said, "Don't give me a hard time, little lady." Karen, Susie, and Chrissie each wanted me to sleep with them, but Tammie said there was no room. However, she said there was an old crib in her bedroom that I would use, and the girls laughed. Tammie wasn't joking however, and she lead us into her bedroom and showed me the crib. She checked to make sure it was long enough to accommodate me, and to my chagrin, it was. Then she really surprised me when she asked me if I was a bedwetter.

I exclaimed, "No, ma'am!", and the girls giggled. Tammie said that if I was I had better tell her now and not let her find out the hard way. I again assured her I wasn't, and she said okay. Tammie then sent her daughters to pick one of their nighties for me to wear. They returned with a girlish, satiny nightie and Tammie asked me if I needed help getting undressed. I said no and she told me to change, wash and brush my teeth and she would come back and tuck me in. She and the girls then left. Tammie returned a short while later and asked if I had done everything. I said yes and again complained about having to sleep in a crib. She said that I would get used to it. With that she lifted me into the crib, tucked me in, kissed me goodnight, and raised the safety bars into place.

As I lay there in the dark I felt a very erotic feeling come over myself. The silky, ruffly little-girl panties and nightie were really turning me on, especially after having been dressed and treated as girl all day. I began playing with myself and a most intense sensation came over me. I think I had an orgasm for the first time, and in the excitement I urinated a bit afterwards. My panties and nightie were quite wet, and I was

scared, so I pulled the baby blanket over me and tried to go to sleep, thinking I would dry during the night. I few minutes later however, Tammie came in and put the light on. She came over to me, and I saw she was holding another pair of little-girl panties. She said that she hoped I hadn't fallen asleep yet, but that she had forgotten to give me a fresh change of panties. She then lowered the bars on my crib. I was quite nervous and told her that I didn't need them. She said that all the girls in her house always put on fresh panties when they go to sleep, and I would be no different. She then pulled back the blanket and started to pull my nightie up. She noticed it was wet and became angry. She lifted my nightie all the way up and angrily pulled off my wet panties. She scolded me harshly for having wet myself. My eyes started tearing and she said that she had went through all this before and that she new exactly how to handle a

bedwetter. First, though, she was going to call my aunt an tell her what I had done. I begged her not to but she walked out. She returned a few minutes later and said that my Aunt was very angry with me and agreed that I should be PUT BACK INTO DIAPERS IMMEDIATELY.

23 hours ago, BabyLock said:

Perhaps a PM sent to the author may help:

Baby Candy By Baby Jennie

By babyjennie, July 14, 2006 in Story and Art Forum

PAY ATTENTION TO THE NOTE IN PINK !

The story is in multiple parts.

Dear Chris Knight and Valentine, unfortunately I cannot claim to be the original author. I originally downloaded a 16-page short story called 'Candie' from Bytemine (I think) about a dozen years ago or more. There was no author mentioned or listed, so I'm sorry there was no-one to whom I could even attribute the original. Every time I read the story on my computer, I compulsively edited it. First the misspellings, then the grammar, then I changed the characters' names to the names of my little girl cousins (to make it easier to remember which character was which, and who said what.) Then I added some detail - a few adjectives, a few adverbs - and rearranged parts that didn't read particularly well. Finally I started adding detail, fleshing out some of the characters and trying to provide a more reasonable progression for the main character's gradual acceptance of his feminisation and babyfication.

The story 'Baby Candy' at present is now 36 pages long, and still going strong! As I said, I am a compulsive editor - I just can't help correcting bad writing and poor grammar, and every time I re-read a story, I tweak it and add a bit more detail. The story has retained the basic elements of the original, but I think you'll agree that it reads quite differently. After reading some of the comments posted here, after months of searching I tracked down an original - unedited - version of the story, complete with misspellings and typos, and I've included it here for your perusal. Please have a read and let me know what you think of the alterations I made.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

The story you sent is currently the one available on DD (or is close enough to it for me to not notice a difference), there was a newer version which was way longer that got removed due to the glitch, that's the one I'm trying to find. The one with tons of edits from Baby Jennie.

I apologize if I didn't mean that clear enough.

EDIT I FOUND THE STORY.

Thank you for your reply and the info you sent.

I'm looking for a story I read a long time ago. It's about this guy who is down on his luck or something and doesn't have a place to live or a job. A guy hires him to work and live at his house. The condition is that he has to wear and use diapers at all times. He's also supposed to dress neat and keep organized. One night he goes to use the bathroom only to find there is no toilet. Can anyone please help me find this story? I never finished it and would really like to know how it ends.

5 hours ago, DiaperBoyy said:

So i remember reading a story called 'By court Order' but i seem to get an error every time i go to load it anyone know why or know anywhere else it'll be? Thanks in advance!

Lets see how we can help you help us finding the story:

What kind of ERROR are you getting ?

When did you read this story ?  Recently ? A while ago ?

What forums websites do you think you possibly read it in ?

Short story or Long story multiple pages chapters ( a serial story) ?

Author of story have any other stories ?

Synopsis of story - Diaper wearing (By that Court Order) circumstances ?

Regression - disciplinary - something else ?

There are thousands and thousands of related stories - need to put

a diaper pin in it to pin it down further !

36 minutes ago, diddldum said:

Dear DiaperBoyy,

BabyLock and I proudly present the story "By Court Order"

(see attachment) and wish you a happy reading during a

sunny Easter Festival.

Sincerely yours

BabyLock and Diddldum

By Court Order 01-33 - by Botox.rtf 198.66 kB · 1 download

@diddldum Legend thank you so much! 

@BabyLock It was on dailydiapers, as searched on google it took me to the site however upon loading it would always say "We could not locate the item you are trying to view. error 2f173/1", i last read it in august 2018.

Have a great easter all

By Court Order  -by- Botox

Also found on the ABDL Story Forum LINK:

https://abdlstoryforum.info/forum/stories/non-member-stories/5313-by-court-order-by-botox

Note the Author Botox has a sequel to this - A Room with a View LINK:

https://abdlstoryforum.info/forum/stories/non-member-stories/5314-a-room-with-a-view-by-botox-sequel-to-by-court-order

Have a nice Easter reading - - -

I read a story recently, where a smaller statured pediatrician gets a job at a hospital, but is mistaken for a younger patient and has to submit to being a pretend baby in order to not get fired.  Her friend is a nurse in the story.  Any ideas?

So, I was wondering if anyone recognizes this story. I don't remember all the details, but I believe it was set in post-apocalyptic Greece, and it involved a young woman being sent to a polis (it may have been Corinth, I'm not sure) to become a concubine for a prince, and some (or perhaps all) of the women in his harem wore diapers, and he was kind of an abusive dickhead to her...

I didn't just imagine this story, did I? I'm almost positive it was on the forum a few years back.

5 hours ago, wap655321 said:

Anyone know where i can find this story?  the year in between"  by Mr. Smith?

Since you have - YEAR in between - what year time frame do you recall reading or seeing this story ?

Was that the full title ?

Where do you think you read this story  - here at DD - some other website ?