LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Dear Parkintochter,

I only have the story 'Winter Break' (attached).

I don't know whether you mean this  probably

not complete story.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

WINTER BREAK.rtf

15 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear DD-Fans,
I've found that in several stories of Fictionmania are
the mentioned 'cryptic signs'. I

The "cryptic signs" are what happens when you take a UTF-8 encoded message and treat it as single byte ASCII.   You can actually convert it if you have the ability to tweak the encodings.    This all happened when the version of InVision (the absolutely terrible software this site uses) was upgraded a few years back.   Of course, most of these older stories were wiped out by the site attack which corrupted the longer posts in the database.

Dear willnotwill,

thanks for your explanations. Meanwhile the length of my list has slightly increased:

…    =   ...
‘    =   "
“  =   "
’  =  '
–    =  -
¢‚¬“    =  "
¢‚¬      =  "
¢‚¬„¢   =  '
"“         =  “

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

55 minutes ago, diddldum said:

Dear Parkintochter,

I only have the story 'Winter Break' (attached).

I don't know whether you mean this  probably

not complete story.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

WINTER BREAK.rtf 40.3 kB · 1 download

sadly that are two different stories ?

it can be seen on google, but Google doesn't show me the cache

Dear Parkintochter,

would you please tell me, whether the story "Winter break from school" 

was published on the Daily Diapers website? In which year? Would you

please send me the link of the Google site where you are able only to see

the title of the story? Thanks in advance!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

"

14.01.2018 - 2 Posts - ‎2 Autoren
Finally school let out for Christmas break. I put my stuff in my locker, went to the bathroom to pee, and put my coat and boots on for the journey ...

" that's all information I got. When I click on it, it says just "sorry couldn't find the page"

Dear Parkintochter,

thank you for your help. I couldn't find the page either.

They say 'Contact us' - I tried this without success.

I would recommend that you contact Elfy at the

beginning of the next week. We find the complete

stories on ten pages - perhaps the "Winter Break"

has long been on pages with even higher numbers

around. Only Elfy can find this nasty runaway...

Have a very nice weekend!

Diddldum

• Like 1

Dear LadyLetania,

I have attached the story from August 2018.

I couldn't send the whole story in one part,

there was suddenly "! -200"- sign. Therefore 

I send you the story in two parts.

Happy reading on a hopefully sunny Sunday!

With best wishes

Diddldum

Tommy’s Tribulations 01-07 - by Elfy.rtf

Dear LadyLetania,

obviously it's not possible to send the whole story 

today. Tomorrow you'll get the second and last part.

Always remember: a super smart system can NOT

be tricked!!

Sorry for this delay!

Sincerely yours

a sad Diddldum

The Sunday WARNING SIGN -200.JPG

Dear DD-members and -visitors,

yesterday at 12:27 AM I wrote in this section that

I found in several stories of Fictionmania 

the mentioned 'cryptic signs'. That was definitely

an error of mine. I only saw these signs in several

stories of 'Sissykiss' but not of 'Fictionmania'. I am

very sorry about that.

With great regret
                                        Diddldum

On 3/20/2019 at 8:10 PM, Darkslifer said:

Hey everyone:

I'm looking for a story that I read previously.  I think it's a somewhat older story so I'm hoping someone else can remember it.  The plot is a girl gets pulled over for speeding in a small town and is arrested.  She wets the bed while resting at the sheriff's office and is sentenced to community service while living with a local family.  They have her helping out in their church but the wife is steadily regressing her as things go.  It wasn't overly long but she quickly goes from chopping onions, to folding programs for the church to just being taken to the nursery to play.  

I can't remember much else, just that I really enjoyed the mental regression aspect.  If anyone knows the title or author, I'd really appreciate you letting me know.

Thanks to the handful of people who messaged to help me look for this.  I actually stumbled across it by random chance on AO3.  If anyone is interested in reading it,: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16794409

2 hours ago, Darkslifer said:

Thanks to the handful of people who messaged to help me look for this.  I actually stumbled across it by random chance on AO3.  If anyone is interested in reading it,: https://archiveofourown.org/works/16794409

Of similar topic ? subject ? matter ? - recently here at DD - LINK:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/67515-this-doesnt-feel-right/

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:17 AM, parkintochter said:

"

14.01.2018 - 2 Posts - ‎2 Autoren
Finally school let out for Christmas break. I put my stuff in my locker, went to the bathroom to pee, and put my coat and boots on for the journey ...

" that's all information I got. When I click on it, it says just "sorry couldn't find the page"

From my files - is this the version you were thinking of:

Diaper Talk   
 Story and Art Forum   
 Completed Stories   
 Winter Break From School

diaperedboilerman  

Winter Break From School 

Chapter 1, life

I always look forward to the end of December even though it is really cold out and we usually get lots of snow. The

two weeks off of school is nice, and of coarse, who doesn’t like Christmas? My name is Amanda and I am in 10th grade. I

have a little sister Jacquelyn who is in 7th grade this year also. We call her Jack for short. Our parents are usually pretty

laid back when it comes to us. Mom and I get along really well she is my friend and someone I can go to with all of my

problems. And when I am sick she is always there to take care of me. I love my mom so much. She has been teaching me

how to cook lately and so I have been spending some of my time on weekends learning from her in the kitchen. It is fun

and I feel pride when the family sits down at the table and Dad and or my little sister make comments about how good the

meal is. Then I get to tell them that I made it! That makes me really happy that they like my cooking. I am also very

excited because in 6 months I get my temporary driver's license so everyone stay off the sidewalks because this girl will be

driving. Dad said he will be happy to take me out and teach me to drive. Jack says there is no way she will ride in the car

with me. But I am not worried. I am sure I will do fine. Both Jack and I on occasion wet the bed. Jack has been doing it

almost every night now lately and my mom has put her back in diapers at night. She don’t seem to mind it at all. Heck on

Saturday mornings she and I get up early to watch cartoons and she will be sitting there beside me in her wet diaper as if

it is nothing. Usually before my parents get up she pees in it again sitting there beside me. It is just pretty normal around

my house. I thankfully only wet the bed a couple times a month now so mom just deals with the sheets and my clothes

when it happens. 

Chapter 2 schools out

Finally school let out for Christmas break. I put my stuff in my locker, went to the bathroom to pee, and put my coat

and boots on for the journey home. It has snowed again last night and all morning so we had about 5 inches of snow to

drudge through. Jack gets out at a different time than me and her school is a couple miles from mine so we don’t walk

together home anymore as I am now at the high school. Part way home I met up with a couple other friends of mine and

we all walked together chatting about some of the boys we liked and what we were going to do over the break. Before I

knew it they had all turned off onto their road and I was back to walking alone for the last 4 blocks to my house. Finally

upon arriving home, I kicked my boots off, took my coat off and went right to the kitchen to see what mom was making

for dinner as I was getting hungry already. I had not had too big of a lunch today. Jack was at the table working on a

coloring book she had and I stopped over to see what she was doing. It was a cute picture and she asked me to color a

page with her….so I agreed. I grabbed another coloring book and sat down beside her and we both talked and colored

until Dad came home from work and dinner was about ready to eat. We had to clear and set the table for dinner. Jack

usually sets the plates and salad bowls and I put out the silverware. Mom made Swiss Steak, homemade mashed potatoes

and salad with some homemade bread that made the house smell so good. We sat down to dinner and as Dad and Mom

chatted about whatever, Jack and I gobbled our dinner down because it was about time to watch one of our favorite TV

shows. After we cleaned our plates and Mom made Jack eat her salad we asked to be excused and Dad said yes. We got

up and turned on the TV and both of us sat there watching TV. Once our parents finished eating Dad came in and said ok

you two, clear the table and wash the dishes. Mom worked hard to make the meal, and you two are going to clean it up. I

said Dad can we wait until the show is over please? Dad said yes but then get in there and clean up. While the show

finished Mom washed the pots and pans and then they headed up stairs. On the next commercial Jack jumped up, holding

herself and ran to the potty. I had to go too. She was taking forever in there. She finally came down and as she walked

toward me I could see the crotch of her pants and down the inside of her legs was wet. She sat beside me as the show

came back on. I didn’t say anything to her because I really don’t care. Not my problem. But my need to pee was getting

worse myself. Finally the show ended and I jumped up and ran to the potty. When I got done I grabbed her and we headed

to clean up the kitchen and do the dishes as Dad had asked us to do. Once finished we went back to watching TV. The rest

of the night was spent watching TV, and texting my friends from school while Jack played with a game of hers. Mom and

Dad had came back down stairs and mom was on the phone with one of her friends and Dad was reading the news paper.

9:30 came around and Jack was kind of looking really tired laying on the floor sort of falling asleep. Mom came in the

room seeing her like that and said Jack, Go up to the potty, and then get a diaper and bring it down here to me so we can

get you ready for bed. She said ok and slowly walked up stairs. Later I heard the toilet flush, the water running in the sink,

then Jack slowly walked back down stairs with her diaper and handed it to Mom. Mom told her to lay on the floor and she

did. Mom took her pants off of her and her panties both of which had dried completely from her accident earlier. Mom

diapered her up and told her to get into her pajamas, put her clothes in the laundry as for some reason they smell a little

like pee and she will be up to tuck her in shortly. Jack agreed and off she went upstairs in her diaper. Mom looked at me

and said Amanda, at 10 PM I want you in bed. I said ok Mom. and went back to watching TV. She told Dad she was going

to tuck Jack in and then go to bed herself. Dad said he would be up later and kissed her. Mom went upstairs and put Jack

to bed and went to bed herself. 9:55 came around and Dad said give me the remote now, you won’t be needing it anymore.

I said ok, got up and handed it to him. I kissed him good night and went up stairs. I went in and peed on the toilet and then

to my room to change into my pajamas and went to bed. 

Chapter 3, Saturday

The next thing I knew it was 7:30 AM and Jack was in my room in her wet diaper and pajama top telling me to get up.

I woke up and told her to go away, I wanted to sleep in…...though in reality all of the sudden I had to pee really badly. She

said please come down stairs with me. I knew between my full bladder and her I was not going to win, so I said alright. I

flipped the blanket off and sat up in bed. She walked out of my room as I stood up. Oh My God I have to pee. I took off for

the bathroom, closed the door, pulled my pajama bottoms down and started peeing in my panties standing over the toilet. I

quickly sat on the toilet panties still on and peed. Thankfully I was quick enough to miss my pajama bottoms as my bottom

was sort of over the toilet when I lost it. After I finished peeing I waited for my panties to stop dripping before I stood up. I

removed my pajama bottoms and inspected them to make sure they were not wet and they were not. I took off my panties

and put them in the sink and turned the water on. I got a washcloth and cleaned up the pee from my bottom and legs and

put my pajama bottoms back on. I rinsed out my panties and squeezed all the excess water out of them and headed back to

my room. I can’t believe I just did that. Oh well.. I took my pajamas off, put on some clean panties and jeans and a nice

top and then went downstairs to join jack who was sitting in front of the TV in her now really wet diaper. I sat beside her

and she said it is about time. I said shut up, your lucky I got up for you at all. Then I thought to myself I guess I am lucky I

got up too or I would have had a wet bed again. Another hour passed and our parents finally came downstairs. Mom said

Jack go get that diaper off and put some clothes on. She said ok and went up stairs. Mom called me into the Kitchen to

help her make breakfast while Dad turned the news on TV. Mom and I decided to make scrambled eggs, Sausage patties,

hashbrowns and toast. Mom got the coffee pot going for her and Dad. Jack came down dressed in jeans and a T-shirt.

Dad said it was supposed to snow even more today but not be as cold. He said today will be a high of 28 which is a lot

better than the other day when we had a high of 9. Soon we had breakfast done and Mom had Jack and I set the table.

Mom brought the food out and we ate. Saturdays are great because Dad is home with us also. Dad asked if we wanted to

go sled riding today for a few hours? Both Jack and I said heck yes! How soon can we go? Dad said after we eat lunch

Mom will take you as I have to work on my car in the garage. It needs an oil change and an alternator put on it. We were

pretty happy about that. The rest of the morning dragged on while Mom and Dad took her car and went shopping and we

stayed home. Once they returned Dad had me and Jack help unload the car and put the groceries away. Dad took the

trash out, and our Parents brought home KFC Chicken, mashed potatoes, and beans for Lunch for us. They had already

eaten while they were out. Jack and I gobbled down the meals and drank the diet cokes down and said can we go sled ride

now! Mom laughed and said yes. Get your snow suit and boots on and we will leave shortly. First, both of you go pee. We

said ok and ran up stairs to the toilet. Jack went in first and I Waited in the hall, when she was done I went in peed,

washed my hands and ran back down stairs to bundle up and wait for mom. Mom made us wear winter hats and earmuffs

also. Mom bundled up and we headed to the nearby city park where there was a huge hill. There were quite a few kids

there sled riding already and we took our sleds out of the car and took off for the hill. Mom said she would be at the

bottom of the hill as she took out her lawn chair and phone and sat down off to the side and kept herself busy doing

something. Jack and I must have gone up and down that hill what seemed like 100 times in a hour. We were tired and jack

was kind of holding herself and squirming. I had to admit I was kind of really needing to pee also but this was so much fun

I did not want to quit. We went down the hill a few more times when jack at the bottom crossed her legs really tight and

grabbed her crotch. She looked at me and said she just peed a little in her pants. I said well let's go tell mom. We walked

over to mom with our sleds and I said Mom, we have a problem. Jack just peed her pants a little bit and she has to go

really bad. Mom said ok then let's head back home. I said no….I don’t want to stop playing yet. Jack agreed she did not

want to stop playing yet either. As she jumped up and down holding herself with her legs crossed. Mom looked at Jack and

said alright, then just go ahead and pee your pants Jack, you're already wet anyhow. Jack without saying a word removed

her hand from her crotch  and as she spread her legs out a stream of pee was running off of her boot into the snow. In a

moment Jack took off for the hill to go down again. Mom looked at me and said well, are you going to keep playing? I

said I……...I have to pee also. Mom said then go ahead and join your sister. I said thanks mom and took off for the hill.

On the way walking to the hill I let it go in my pants. By the time I got to the bottom of the hill my bladder was empty and

my pants were soaked. I got to the top and zoomed down behind Jack. when I got down the hill jack was waiting for me to

walk back up with her. I said don’t feel bad, I peed my pants too. Jack looked at me and smiled and we went back to

playing. Another hour passed and I was really tired and so was Jack. We went down one last time and decided to call it

quits. Jack picked up her sled and then stopped. I turned to see what she was doing and she was peeing again. Once done

we continued back to mom. Mom was now standing instead of sitting in her chair waiting for us. She was also no longer

standing with the other women as most of them had left. But she was standing alone at the end of the park now. We

headed over to her and she said are you girls ready to leave now? I said yes lets go I am tired and getting cold now. She

said ok and as she turned to walk away the footprint in the snow where she was standing was yellow and the snow was

melted on one side of the print where her shoe was. I then looked really close her black jeans and the inside was dark.

Mom had also peed her pants there at the park. Jack did not notice anything. As we got to the car mom put a towel on her

seat to sit down on and we got in the back. We drove home and Dad was just finishing up fixing his car. We got out of the

car and Mom made us wait outside the garage for her as she went in to talk to Dad. While standing there getting colder

and colder, my bladder was again getting full. Being still in my snow suit and peed jeans from before, I relaxed and let it

out peeing my pants again standing there outside our garage. Jack was over in the yard trying to make snowballs to throw

at me. After I finished peeing my pants, I returned fire and Jack and I got into a snowball fight. Mom came out and said

ok you two, lets get in the house and get you cleaned up. We got in the house and removed our boots and snow suits to

reveal our very wet pee soaked jeans. Mine was much wetter than Jacks as I had just peed them again. Mom said both of

you, into the shower. Get those clothes off and both of you shower together and get dressed. Dad is taking us to a drive in

movie tonight. We were like awesome and we ran up stairs to get undressed, get into the shower and rinse off. And then

get some clean clothes on. We put the peed pants and stuff down the laundry shoot and headed down stairs. Mom then

went up to get herself cleaned up and change and shower. Mom had put some Macaroni and Cheese in the oven as we

were in the shower so we had some dinner while Dad asked me to make a salad for everyone. Jack sat on the couch

watching TV with Dad. Soon Mom came back down wearing a nice dress and heels and had her hair done etc. We sat

down to dinner and as we ate Dad explained that this was an old fashioned drive in theatre. He then asked do you know

what that is? Jack said no! I said well not exactly no? Dad said we will be in the car for the entire time. We pull into the

movie lot, pay for admission and there is a speaker that you put in your car so you can hear the movie and you watch it on

a huge screen through the front window of the car. I was like wow, no way? He said yes way! He said but here is the thing.

From the time we leave until we get back which could be 3 to 4 hours with traffic we can’t get out of the car at all. So I

would like to put both of you in diapers for the night so that when you have to pee, you can do it right there in the car. 

Jack said ok I will Daddy. Dad said thank you. Then he looked at me. I said a diaper? Dad said I don’t want you peeing

your pants in the car, and I know how you always have to go. So we are going to put you and your sister in a diaper for the

evening. I reluctantly agreed. After all it is not the first time I have been in a diaper…. Just the first time it was not in bed.

We finished eating cleaned up the kitchen and then mom told us both to go pee and then go into our rooms. Jack went first

and mom went into her room. Jack came out of the bathroom and went into her room to get her diaper on as I went in to

try to pee. I could not. I just did not have to go. After some time of trying Mom said Amanda, what are you doing in there.

I said I don’t have to pee mom. She said fine come out then. I got off the toilet and pulled my panties and pants up and

came out. Mom laid me on my bed on my back, removed my pants and panties and then had me raise my bottom off the

bed. She stuck the diaper under me and then applied some of Jack’s baby powder to me and then proceeded to take the

diaper on me. She then told me to wear a skirt with my diaper instead of the tight jeans. I got up and put on a skirt and

came down stairs. Jack was sitting on the couch in trousers and you could see the bulge of the diaper under them. She

didn’t really care. I was glad Mom suggested the skirt for me. Soon we were on our way to the movie. As we pulled into

the lot sitting in the line of traffic all of the sudden I had to pee and pee badly. Sometimes I hate my body. Knowing I had

the diaper on I relaxed and peed in the diaper. Gheesh, we were not even parked for the movie and I peed already. I hope

this diaper holds a lot. Jack was playing her game on her toy and I was interested in how this movie thing worked. Soon

we were parked and Dad brought the speaker into the car and put the window back up. It was cool the screen was huge

and there was cartoons playing on it now. Dad got out and walked toward the back of the car and then vanished. Soon he

came back with two huge containers of popcorn, and 4 Diet cokes for us to drink. He handed us two of the Cokes and one

tub of popcorn. Jack and I began to watch the Disney movie that was playing. I had actually never seen 101 Dalmatians

before. So we enjoyed the movie. With in no time of drinking half that coke I had to pee again and let it out in my diaper.

This was pee number 2 and the movie had been playing about 40 minutes. My Coke was not gone yet and my diaper was

filling up. The movie was interesting and soon my Coke was gone and I was full of popcorn too. Mom and Dad mumbled

something about intermission needing to get here soon. A few more moments and the movie stopped and a big

advertisement came on and in big letters it said INTERMISSION! Mom and Dad said they would be right back, keep the

car doors locked. We did and Jack said that she really liked the movie. I had to pee again and let it out...but this time I felt

it running on my leg and under my bottom. I reached down and the seat was wet. My inner thigh was wet, and my bottom

was wet also. I said oh no! Jack said what is wrong? I said my diaper leaked on the seat. Jack looked down at the seat

and then laid back in hers. When our parents returned I told them my diaper just leaked all over the seat of the car. Dad

turned around and turned on the dome lights. He asked how many times did I pee in it? I said this is the third time. He

looked at mom and said did you bring extra diapers? Mom said yes she did thankfully. Dad told Jack to go up front with

mom for a little bit and then told me to lay down on the seat on my back with my head where Jack was sitting. He opened

the back door and pulled my dress up under my back. He got a towel and wiped up the vinyl seat and then removed my

very soaked diaper. He put the wet diaper on the floor, put the clean one under me. He said I am sorry I don’t have any

wipes for you as he brought the diaper up and taped it on me. He then helped me sit back up. I have to admit it felt really

good to be in a clean dry diaper. He said let me know if you pee 2 times in this one and we will change you so it does not go

on the seat again ok? I said yes Daddy. He then went around and told Jack to get in the back and lay her head on my lap

so he could change her. She did and soon we were both in nice dry diapers as the movie started back up. I did find myself

needing to pee again and let it out in the diaper before the movie ended. We really liked the movie and once it was over

Dad put the speaker back out on the stand and we headed to get in line behind the others trying to leave. That was cool

and it was getting late. I looked over and Jack was sleeping sitting there in the seat. Finally on the road I was getting tired

too. Mom and Dad were quiet. As we neared the house I asked how soon before we get home? Dad said a few more

blocks why? I said I need to pee again. Mom said just use your diaper, that is what it is for. I said oh...ok and relaxed and

wet it. I said I am so tired I can’t keep my eyes open. Can I wear a diaper to bed also tonight? I have been peeing so much

I am afraid I will have a bad night again tonight. Mom looked at Dad and asked what he thought? Dad said he didn’t care

as long as I was not going to want diapered every night again. I agreed to that and Mom said when we get in I will change

both of you and tuck you into bed. I said Jack has been sleeping the entire time. Mom said well then she is more than

likely wet too. 

We pulled into the driveway, and I got out and stretched my legs. Mom opened the door and gently woke Jack up and

then Dad came around and carried her into the house. He laid her on the couch. Mom came down stairs from using the

toilet again and pulled Jack’s pants off exposing a very wet diaper. Mom told me to run up to my room and bring down

two diapers, the wipes and baby powder so she could change both of us. I turned and got halfway up the steps when mom

said also take your skirt off and your top and come back down in just your diaper and pajama top. I said ok and went into

my room, removed my skirt and T-shirt, put on my pajama top and looked in my full length mirror. I actually looked pretty

cute in that wet diaper. I went into Jack’s room and grabbed a diaper for her and one for me, the powder and the wipes

and headed down stairs. Dad passed me on the steps headed to the bathroom himself. Mom finished changing Jack as Dad

came down stairs and picked her up and carried her tired little body to bed. Mom tossed her wet diaper on the floor beside

the couch and then told me to lay down. She pulled me toward her body spreading my legs to each side of her as she pulled

the tapes off of my diaper. She remarked how she could not believe how wet I was again. I said I know I told you I was

worried about peeing in the car again. Mom took the wipes and cleaned my skin, slid a clean dry diaper under me and

then applied some baby powder that felt really good then proceeded to diaper me up. I got up and she patted my bottom

and told me to head to bed. I kissed her good night and then kissed daddy and went to bed. 

Chapter 4 Sunday

As I drifted off to sleep I was thinking about how much fun we had today both sled riding and the cool movie on the

huge screen that we could watch from inside the car. I reached down under the blanket and felt my diaper. I had an odd

sense of comfort and protection and quickly fell asleep. 

As the sun shine hit my eyes I woke from my sleep to see it was Sunday Morning. I flipped the covers off of my body

and rolled my feet onto the floor. I looked down at my wet diaper and could remember one time waking up in the middle of

the night and relaxing and wetting my diaper. I stood up and stretched and had to pee again. I looked in my mirror as I

stood there peeing in the diaper again. I then brushed my hair and headed down stairs. This time I was actually up before

Jack. I thought about going to get her up for once, but decided against it. I flipped on the TV and sat on the floor in my

wet diaper and pajama top. Soon Jack came down dressed the same and sat beside me. She looked over at me and was a

little surprised to see me in a diaper also. She said didn’t you take that diaper off last night? I said mom changed me into

another diaper after she changed you last night so I just used it. She said oh that is ok...I just use my diaper too most of

the time. I am scared to get up in the dark to go pee. I told her I did not blame her at all and wished mom would let me

wear diapers every night too. I said this was really nice to not have to get up to pee, and again this morning I got out of

bed and just let it out in my diaper. She giggled and said she does the same. We went back to watching TV until our

parents got up. Soon Mom and Dad came down stairs. They took one look at us and shook their heads. Mom said I

thought kids were supposed to get older not younger as time goes by? Dad said what do you mean as he looked over at

both of us sitting there in wet diapers and watching TV. He snickered and said let them be kids. They are growing up too

fast as it is. Mom agreed and called me to come help her make breakfast. I waddled into the kitchen and helped her cook

breakfast. Standing at the stove stirring the scrambled eggs as they were cooking I felt the urge to pee again and let it out

in the diaper. Now it felt really heavy and was feeling wet on my skin. I knew if I told mom, she would make me take it off

and put panties on, but if I didn’t tell mom and I sat down it would probably get the dining room chair all wet. I was not

really in the mood to go back up stairs and get cleaned up. So I chose to say nothing. We set the table and I sat down and

felt the pee squeeze around my butt and onto my legs. I without looking to draw attention to myself reached down to my

chair and it was wet. I wiped the pee off of my fingers onto my pajama top and proceeded to eat without saying a word. At

this point I was probably in trouble anyhow so I might as well not care. After breakfast mom told us both to go sit on the

couch for a moment and then we would get a shower and clean up for the day. I got up and waddled to the living room

with pee dripping down the back of my legs as I walked. There was a small puddle on the dining room chair where I was

sitting. I sat down and felt more squish out of my diaper onto the vynl of the couch cushion. I had to pee again now but

didn’t dare let it out in the diaper sitting here. Mom came in an said we are going to the mall today and visiting our Aunt

for a few hours so she wanted us to dress nicely. My Aunt was sure to have Christmas presents for all of us. I stood up and

started peeing in the diaper as soon as I stood up and it was not on purpose. I had to go so bad. Mom looked at the couch

cushion where I was sitting and it was wet, about then the diaper failed me and pee poured down the inside of my right leg

splashing on the floor.  Mom’s eyes got big as she gasp, Amanda what did you do? I started to act upset and fake cry as I

said I don’t know mommy, I stood up and it just came out of me. Which was actually the truth. But I did not volunteer the

three other times I peed on purpose. Mom yelled for Dad to come quick and bring paper towels to help clean up my mess.

I stood there and could not move as the diaper was hanging down on me. Dad looked at me and told Jack to go get

another diaper and bring it down quickly. Mom said don’t move. I said ok and stood there. At this point what harm would

there be in finishing to empty my bladder so I just let the rest out and more pee cascaded down my legs to the floor where

mom had just cleaned it up. She looked at me..are you peeing again? I said yes mommy but I think I am done now. Dad

took the clean diaper from Jack, opened it up and put it between my legs to catch the pee that was pooled in the diaper I

had on. Mom removed the tapes and the diaper fell down onto the diaper Dad was holding under me. The pee ran over the

side of the diaper and onto the one Dad was holding minimizing the mess on the floor. Jack just looked at me in shock.

Mom told Jack to go back up and get two more diapers and bring them down. Mom told me to get right into the shower

and clean up, and come right back down here as she will put me back in a diaper for now until we see what is going on. I

agreed very happy inside as I kind of liked being in a diaper. I told mom the dining room chair might be wet too. Dad

rolled his eyes and went to check. I went up and got my shower. I came out went into my room to put on a bra and came

down stairs so mom could diaper me up. Mom put my diaper on, then removed Jack’s and told her to do the same. Mom

said I think in light of this, we will just keep both of you diapered for the day. Jack nodded and went to get her shower.

Dad said he was headed to the Medical supply store to get some thicker diapers for us. He returned with them saying we

had the thickest diapers they carry already. He had purchased another pack and a pack of what is called booster pads to

put in our diapers so that we could get more use from the diaper. Dad then went on line in search of thicker heavier

diapers for us. Mom took out two more diapers and put the boosters in them and said she would put these on us just

before we leave. She told me to go get the kitchen cleaned up and I did. While washing dishes I had to pee again as usual,

only this time I could just let it out in my diaper. Once finished Jack and I went upstairs to get dressed into something nice.

We came back down stairs and I went back to the kitchen to get some juice to drink. Then came in and joined Jack at

playing a game as we had to pass the time until we left. Mom told Dad to pack at least 4 diapers and boosters in the car

just incase and he said yeah...I think I will pack 6. Someone here seems to not only be peeing more than normal, but is

loading herself up in the process as he looked at me finishing up my glass of juice. I got a sad look on my face and Mom

said Amanda, Dad is just being funny it is ok. You will be diapered so it does not matter. I smiled and went back to playing

the game with Jack. The phone rang and Mom answered it. It was our Aunt. She said that they did not go to church today

so it was ok to come over. Mom said ok see you in a few and hung up the phone. Mom said ok girls, time for a diaper

change and then we are leaving. Mom Said Amanda come and lay down here. I stood up and felt like I needed to pee. I

said, I have to pee right now. Mom said oh, ok go ahead and fill that diaper up then. Jack come on up here. As mom

changed Jack’s diaper and put the booster pad in it, I wet my diaper again. I noticed the booster pad made Jack’s diaper

much thicker between her legs. Her pants showed the diaper bulge pretty good now. Mom said Jack, why don’t you both

wear a dress today. Jack said no Mommy, I want to wear my pants. Mom shrugged her shoulders and said ok as she

helped her off the couch. Mom looked at me and asked “ are you done peeing yet?” I said yep, just finished. I walked over

and laid down on the couch so mom could change my diaper. Unlike Jack as soon as I felt how thick my diaper was now, I

told mom flat out I am not wearing pants with this diaper. Mom agreed and took my pants off of me. I walked up stairs

and changed into a blouse and skirt. The skirt was a little shorter than I wanted it to be, but as long as I kept my legs

together it would be ok I thought. I came down stairs as Jack was putting the game away. I grabbed my coat and we

headed off to the car. When I sat down in the car I noticed my legs were kind of held apart by the diaper. But my skirt

rested between my legs so I would be ok. We headed to our Aunt’s house and upon arrival we got out of the car and went

in. I sat on the chair in the corner of the room with my legs crossed waiting to see what was going to happen. Mom and

Dad were in the kitchen with my Aunt and Uncle talking. Soon she brought out some christmas candy and cookies she had

made. The living room was all decorated for Christmas as was the tree. It was so pretty. My Uncle brought us in some

kids wine to drink which was pretty much fruit punch. Jack and I drank it down as it was really good and got a refill.

Mom said don’t you two drink too much now. My aunt quickly chimed in, it will be ok, the bathroom is right down the hall

girls drink up. Mom did not say anything and then asked Dad to bring in the bag. Dad went out and brought in the bag of

diapers, wipes etc. and put them in the guest bedroom. Soon I had to pee and relaxed and filled my diaper. This only made

my diaper get thicker and spread my legs out more. I could no longer keep my legs crossed. I got up from the chair and

sat on the floor with Jack. We laughed and played some games with my Uncle and ate more candy and drank more kids

wine.  As the night progressed My Aunt and Uncle demanded a family photo and brought out chairs for us to sit on. Jack

was to stand beside me sitting on the chair while my Dad and Mom were to stand behind us. As I sat down and Jack went

beside us my skirt rode up my leg some. My Aunt snapped the picture of us, and we got up and went and sat back down.

Mom asked how I was doing and I said I am ok for now but did go 3 times. Mom stuck her finger down Jack’s diaper and

said to let her know if either of us go again. I said ok and Jack agreed. The camera my Aunt was using was an old thing

called a polaroid. All I know is the picture comes out of the camera right away and then in a about 5 minutes you can see

the picture. It is pretty cool really. My Uncle grabbed the picture off the table and looked at it. He said we might have to

retake this one. As he showed it to my Aunt. My aunt looked at the picture and then looked at me. Amanda….are

you…..can you come here? I got up and walked over to her. She took me back into the bedroom and showed me the

picture. My dress had pulled up so far you could clearly see my diaper and the fact that it was wet. My face turned red.

My Aunt said I did not know you were having problems honey. It is ok we will retake this picture ok? I said thank you. My

Aunt pulled my skirt up and checked my diaper. She said does Jacquelyn know about this? I said she wears diapers too.

My Aunt said oh well ok then….and she walked out of the room. She went into the kitchen and said point blank to my

mom, you didn’t tell me both of your daughters were still in diapers? My mom said well I didn’t think you needed to worry

about that. My Aunt said she didn’t mean anything mean by it. Just it took her by surprise when this picture developed and

she showed my mom the picture looking up my skirt. Mom said yeah, we better retake this one. And that bag I put in your

guest room is diapers for the girls. I will need to change them at least once tonight. My Aunt said she would be glad to help

if mom needed and she can put our wet diapers in her kitchen trash as it will be taken out tonight anyhow. Mom said ok

thank you. Well that was a bit embarrassing but now I don’t need to hide my diaper anymore. I got back up in the chair I

was sitting in and this time let my legs stay where they rested no longer caring if people could see my diaper. We turned

the TV on for a while and soon I found myself having to pee again. I relaxed and let it out in my diaper. I forgot that mom

had told me to tell her when I peed again so I didn’t say a word.  Soon my Uncle came in and turned the TV off. He said it

is Presents time. I was super excited as was Jack. He told us both to sit on the floor with our legs out so he could put the

presents between our legs for us. This of course made my skirt ride way up completely exposing my now really wet diaper.

My Aunt said after the presents it looks like a diaper change is needed Amanda. I said ok. At this point I could care less

about getting my diaper changed. My Uncle was giving us presents. Jack said oh by the way mom, I just peed again. Mom

said ok, you two open your gifts then we will change you. My uncle handed out our gifts to both of us and we opened them.

They were awesome. One of my things was something I had wanted for a long time. A necklace that was kind of

expensive. Mom must have told them because they got the exact one. I jumped up and gave my uncle and aunt a big hug

and kiss on the cheek and told them how happy I was and thanked them. I sat back and opened my other gift. Jack was

pretty excited too. We love Christmas. My parents exchanged gifts with my aunt and uncle also and they sat on the couch

talking. Without even thinking about it I felt the urge to pee and let it out sitting there on the floor. I looked down and felt

my diaper as my Aunt looked up and saw me. She asked if I had just wet again and I said yes. She said I could go change

my diaper in the spare room. I looked at her like um…...Mom chimed in that I have only been back in diapers since

yesterday and did not know how to put a diaper on. My aunt then offered to change me and i looked at mom and she

nodded that it was ok. As I got up to go with my Aunt, my mom asked jack how she was doing...And she responded I am

really wet also mommy. Mom asked my Dad to go get a diaper and booster for her and dad said ok. As he came into the

room my Aunt was just taking my wet diaper off. Dad took out a diaper for Jack and then had to wait until my aunt was

done with me to get the wipes and powder. My Aunt did a really good job actually other than me reminding her to put the

booster in the diaper first. I felt much better and went back out into the living room where mom had Jack on the floor

naked changing her diaper. Soon we were back to celebrating our first of a few Christmases that week. 

I ended up conveniently forcing my Mom to keep me in diapers until 3 days before school started back up. Then

magically I was able to hold my pee again. Well mostly. I actually did wet the bed one night in my sleep, and on a trip home

from the mall one time I made it to the house and peed my jeans waiting for mom to get the key in the lock.  Not bad for

spending almost two weeks in diapers 24/7 then trying cold Turkey to go back to being out of diapers. The next couple

weeks I had a one accident walking home from school, but that was fixed when I just put a note in my locker to remind me

to pee before I leave school even if I don’t feel like I have to go. Mom canceled the doctor's appointment she made as

other than the one bed wetting and one time walking home from school I was back to normal. Every couple weeks on a

Friday night mom would let me wear a diaper to bed, and I would run around Saturday morning in it with Jack. It was

kind of like a treat for doing well in school. Other than that I was only allowed to wear a diaper if we went on a long trip

somewhere, or to a concert, ball game, etc. Once I turned 18 I had a job working part time and bought my own diapers.

Mom said she really did not want me to wear them all the time as it would make me lazy. I told her I understood but it is

my life and I am 18 now. Please understand. Mom said but your under my roof. I said ok mom…..So what I ended up

doing was wearing diapers to bed every night and in the morning I put them in a plastic bag and stuck them in my

backpack to take to school or work with me that morning. On Sundays I would put the wet diaper in the bag up on my

closet shelf in the back so it would not be found until I could get it out of the house. This worked for me until summer

when I graduated. I did talk my mom into letting me wear a diaper to graduation and she agreed. Summer was not so easy

to get away with wearing. I tried to not wear my first night. I could hardly get to sleep with nothing between my legs. And

that morning I woke up in a soaked bed that I had to clean up. So my goal now was to figure out how to talk my Mom into

letting me wear at least at night. That night I sat Mom and Dad down and said look. Please don’t get upset with me. I am

18 now, and mostly responsible for myself. I have also been wetting the bed more often now than before. I have to wear

diapers at night as I am tired of washing my sheets and clothes, and it is raising your water bill too. Dad chimed in right

there and said well if you need diapers what is the problem? You have a job buy them. Mom looked at him and said

well…..I told her a while ago she was not to wear them, it is going to make her more lazy and she will never get out of

them. I said but mommy, it is my problem now and I am sure I will get back out of them soon enough. Dad said honey, it is

not hurting anything or anyone and it is saving our washing machine and water bill. Mom reluctantly agreed and said she

would say no more about it. She walked in the kitchen and went back to making dinner. Dad winked at me and said

happy? I said yes, thank you daddy. He said now go buy yourself some diapers. I said I will right now thanks. I couldn’t

tell him I already had a case in my room. Ha Ha. The good thing is now when I order them online I can have them shipped

to my house instead of to the fedEx store for me to have to pick up. Diapers make my life so much easier and less stressful.

I have a feeling Jack will be in diapers also for a very long time. 

• Like 1

Hi, I'm looking for a story about 2 twines. One of them sells herself as a baby slave, while the otherone has a succsessful life. The baby slave does alot of disgusting and disgracefull things. Then the other twin comes to visit, and the baby slave tricks her and switches them around. Anyone know of what story im on about? 

2 hours ago, NorboyDL said:

Hi, I'm looking for a story about 2 twines. One of them sells herself as a baby slave, while the otherone has a succsessful life. The baby slave does alot of disgusting and disgracefull things. Then the other twin comes to visit, and the baby slave tricks her and switches them around. Anyone know of what story im on about? 

It would speed the search - IF -

When did you last read this story ? Recently ?

Short story (One off) Long story - Multiple chapters ?

Do you recall reading the author's other stories if any ? 

What website do you think you read it in ?

Here at Daily Diapers ? ADISC ? Fictionmania ? SissyKiss ? ? ?

Location of the story - city - urban - rural ?

There is an awful amount of stories out there some with similarities.

Yes I know some ???s are personal in nature but it helps to know

what tangent direction to begin to look !

Hmmm i dont know where i read it but i think it was here or abdlstoryforum. The location was just a house. It was very long probebly 3 or 4 pages on here. Can't quite remember. The plot was that her sister was so much better and got treated better at their parents so she hot jelaus and was going to get "revenge" on her by switch her place with her sister. We are reading a diary i think through sister #2 that the sister #1 wrote to her.

I propbebly read it around 2013-2015 ish

Alright, I’m in a pickle. I can’t remember the name or site I got this story from. It was much harder and more fetish orientated in some ways. A girl is kidnapped, and put in a house with no way to leave. A camera is always watching her with an unknown mommy behind it. She stays in a crib with some sort of latex part and a feeding tube (I was never totally clear on how it was set up) that locks her out if she’s not in bed on time. Occasionally the mommy character comes to visit, and then one day as stockholm syndrome sets in she tries to breastfeed the girl. It’s a huge wonderful surprise, but the girl in a sudden rememberance that she’s a prison bites hard on the nipple. Mommy gets pissed and leaves, and girl sobs her eyes out regretting the decision and hurting her mommy. Mommy eventually comes back, saw her remorse over the camera and they make up. But she still has the girls front teeth removed so she can never bite again while nursing. All help is appreciated for locating this story. 

Dear Alicethefoxlet,

on the DD website there I found only one story which had

several of your mentioned keywords: Angela the Baby Slave.

Now I have the first 24 chapters. The uploader said (perhaps

2017) that he searched a possibility to upload the bigger 

second part of the story. In the meantime I heard nothing 

about a second upload. But when you read the attached

part you are probably able to say whether this is the story

you search or not.

Sincery yours

Diddldum

Angela the Baby Slave 01-24 - rest could not be uploaded A.rtf

I have a text capture I got from somewhere that ends exactly where yours does.  I've looked on the net and haven't found anymore than what you do, too bad that other person never posted the rest of what they have.  I'd kind of like to see if Angela gets out of her.. ahem... mess.

Dear christi,

with the help of Google I found more information: BabyLock  posted the 24 chapters, but he wasn't

the author:

The opinions of the readers were: excellent, very good, but brutal...

Shouldn we let this story rest in peace or dream of a meek and compassionate

second part? I really don't know whether this is realistic. I prefer to search on other

websites. I think there is no reasonable reason to miss the second part. I will grumble

once with my search mechanism. 

Have A Nice Sunday!

Diddldum

6 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear Alicethefoxlet,

on the DD website there I found only one story which had

several of your mentioned keywords: Angela the Baby Slave.

Now I have the first 24 chapters. The uploader said (perhaps

2017) that he searched a possibility to upload the bigger 

second part of the story. In the meantime I heard nothing 

about a second upload. But when you read the attached

part you are probably able to say whether this is the story

you search or not.

Sincery yours

Diddldum

Angela the Baby Slave 01-24 - rest could not be uploaded A.rtf 785.26 kB · 3 downloads

Sadly that’s not the one, thank you very much for the attempt though.