LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

On 2/13/2019 at 2:32 PM, Little Giammy said:

Hello. I'm searching a story that I read in this site a lot of time ago. 

It was setted in a universe where after a war between women and men, won by moment, the men have been transformed into women and forced to wear diapers because they were became incontinent. 

Equality through Diapers? Seems similar to what you're asking about 

I'm looking for a story. 

A couple are moving to a new town, and the girl asks the boy if she can start their new life in this town in diapers 24/7....,like it was how she's always been, nobody in the new town would know any different. 

I remember it's quite a long, many chapter story, but I can't remember the title to search it. 

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:04 PM, sherlock said:

I'm looking for a story. 

A couple are moving to a new town, and the girl asks the boy if she can start their new life in this town in diapers 24/7....,like it was how she's always been, nobody in the new town would know any different. 

I remember it's quite a long, many chapter story, but I can't remember the title to search it. 

Would help to give us a time frame that you read this - a couple of months - a year ago ?

What story (web) site did you perchance read this in - something current - past - archived (wayback) ?

In the same area a personal question what sites do you visit ? Daily Diapers obviously - Sissy Kiss - Petticoat - ADISC - Fictionmania - etc.  ?

Anything odd/other than wearing diapers in a new town - only diapers worn - plastic panties ? baby clothing ? sissy attire ?

Was this new town a plain ordinary jane town or a something in another dimension ? Political religiously correct ?

There is more to this tracking searching finding clues leads - any key words that you remember ?

Do you save your stories - do a history time search for things to refresh you mind memory ?

Sherlock ----- "Shirley" you are not putting us on with a troll search !  LOL !

Watson come here read this !

POST NOTE:

Other readers looking for stories - think about helping us out searching for that 'Holy Grail" you seek -

a vague description of a black hole is not going to shed much light ! 

1 hour ago, BabyLock said:

Would help to give us a time frame that you read this - a couple of months - a year ago ?

What story (web) site did you perchance read this in - something current - past - archived (wayback) ?

In the same area a personal question what sites do you visit ? Daily Diapers obviously - Sissy Kiss - Petticoat - ADISC - Fictionmania - etc.  ?

Anything odd/other than wearing diapers in a new town - only diapers worn - plastic panties ? baby clothing ? sissy attire ?

Was this new town a plain ordinary jane town or a something in another dimension ? Political religiously correct ?

There is more to this tracking searching finding clues leads - any key words that you remember ?

Do you save your stories - do a history time search for things to refresh you mind memory ?

Sherlock ----- "Shirley" you are not putting us on with a troll search !  LOL !

Watson come here read this !

POST NOTE:

Other readers looking for stories - think about helping us out searching for that 'Holy Grail" you seek -

a vague description of a black hole is not going to shed much light ! 

I assure you this is no troll hunt or wild goose chase. 

OK, so this story was read quite awhile ago. I do not go on many story sites...., dailydiapers, abdlstoryforum, that's pretty much it. 

The town was a normal town, the person had no other elements other than being back in diapers. No baby items. 

I remember the male in the couple wasn't into it, but she had shared it with him, and with the move was the perfect opportunity to do so. 

I do remember there being lots of chapters. 

That's all the information I have. 

Dear Sherlock,
we have some clues for finding your story:
A man and a woman move to another town.
The woman makes the proposal to share the rest of their lives in diapers.
The male in the couple wasn't into it, but she had shared it with him, and with the move was the perfect opportunity to do so. 
It's a looong story.
Now I found a combination of short prequel and looong sequel which perhaps suits to the above facts.
The title indicates that someone will get used to it (whatever 'it' means - in this case I think of diapers).
If it isn't the desired story you have enough reading for a (hopefully) beautiful sunday...
Many thanks for the efforts of Sherlock and BabyLock!

PREQUEL - Diapered At The Dentist 01-09 - Sequel is 'You'll get used to it'.rtf

SEQUEL - You'Ll Get Used To It 01-82 - Prequel is 'Diapered at the dentist'.rtf

Anyone remember the story Eric—a? It was mostly a fap story, but a damn fun one at that. Focused on a guy becoming a couple’s sissy baby. Link to it would be appreciated!

Also looking for a story, I forget the name, where a dominant man is turned into a sissy little girl - and sometimes a baby - by his wife and her new lover. I remember he comes home and his man cave has been turned into a little girls bedroom for him. Over time he comes to love the treatment. Involves being forced to pleasure men, which he grows to love. Last scene, I believe, he talks about sometimes being babysat when his Mommy and Daddy go out and his babysitter putting him in diapers for baby time? Anyone?

Dear Baby Jessica,

in my archive I had three Eric-A-text parts of different sizes from 7.2010,

8.2010 and 8.2013. From the parts of 2010 I made a reconstruction

of the whole text which is attached. In every case you can get a good

impression of the story. Additionally I attached the text parts of 2010

and 2013 - perhaps you can extract some more sentences.

For the second story (dominant man turned into a sissy little girl or a baby)

some more informations would be not bad - I think there exist some variations

of this theme. Is the babysitter female or male? Do you know a prename

of (one of) the actors? Do you remember specific details of the different 

characters of the apartment or the furnishings? Thank you!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

A - Text of 01-03 - not quite complete.rtf

B - 3 text parts from 2010 and 2013.rtf

6 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear Tfmonkey,

I think I found your story. Happy reading!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

DTA - Don't Trust Amazons 01-25 fin.rtf

Hey did, The story I was looking for revolves around a little in the diaper deminision and is looking for a roomate in her apartment. She finds a girl looking for an apartment only for it to be an amazon who ends up turning her into her baby.

Hi guys (and girls)

I am looking for a story (obviously) about a girl (over 18 I think) who leaves her house because her mother tends to treat her like an infant. A woman offers her to shelter her, and slowly (very slowy) regress her. That woman owns a store, if that help. Does that ring a bell ?

Thank you very much for your help

Balian

Hey everyone:

I'm looking for a story that I read previously.  I think it's a somewhat older story so I'm hoping someone else can remember it.  The plot is a girl gets pulled over for speeding in a small town and is arrested.  She wets the bed while resting at the sheriff's office and is sentenced to community service while living with a local family.  They have her helping out in their church but the wife is steadily regressing her as things go.  It wasn't overly long but she quickly goes from chopping onions, to folding programs for the church to just being taken to the nursery to play.  

I can't remember much else, just that I really enjoyed the mental regression aspect.  If anyone knows the title or author, I'd really appreciate you letting me know.

On 3/17/2019 at 5:52 AM, Tfmonkey said:

looking for a story about a Little who is looking for a roommate only for the roommate to be an amazon who takes control over the little and forces her back in infancy.

Cathy the Little in the Big City  - https://dommyrosemary.tumblr.com/post/161899782989/cathy-the-little-in-the-big-city 

Dear Shugga,

I've attached an adoption story with the litte heroes

Jake and Kyle. If it is the right one I wish you a happy

reading and additionally a sunny Sunday!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Adopting unorthodox practices 01-10 - by DaraJaney.rtf

On 3/17/2019 at 10:46 AM, diddldum said:

Dear Baby Jessica,

in my archive I had three Eric-A-text parts of different sizes from 7.2010,

8.2010 and 8.2013. From the parts of 2010 I made a reconstruction

of the whole text which is attached. In every case you can get a good

impression of the story. Additionally I attached the text parts of 2010

and 2013 - perhaps you can extract some more sentences.

For the second story (dominant man turned into a sissy little girl or a baby)

some more informations would be not bad - I think there exist some variations

of this theme. Is the babysitter female or male? Do you know a prename

of (one of) the actors? Do you remember specific details of the different 

characters of the apartment or the furnishings? Thank you!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

A - Text of 01-03 - not quite complete.rtf

B - 3 text parts from 2010 and 2013.rtf

Thank you! The second story, I believe, is called The Making of Tiffany. Any recollection?

Hey guys, I’m looking for a story titled “my life in pull-ups.” It centers around an aunt and her niece, who is made to sit on a potty after getting home from school, as she is not allowed to use the restrooms at school because her aunt says they are filthy. If anybody has any idea as to the whereabouts of this story, it’d be much appreciated.

i believe this is the one you're looking for..

6 hours ago, Marbledfruitcake said:

Hey guys, I’m looking for a story titled “my life in pull-ups.” It centers around an aunt and her niece, who is made to sit on a potty after getting home from school, as she is not allowed to use the restrooms at school because her aunt says they are filthy. If anybody has any idea as to the whereabouts of this story, it’d be much appreciated.

@ life in pullups.txt

Dear DD-Fans,
I've found that in several stories of Fictionmania are
the mentioned 'cryptic signs'. I made a tiny table to
facilitate the conversion of these characters into normal 
signs (Replacement-Function):

…    =   ...
‘    =   "
“  =   "
’    =  '
–     =  -

With the help of archive.org I could expand the