Dear Diaperboy86,

please open Google and insert 

abdlstoryforum.info  "tricked into diapers"

and you'll get all 17 chapters.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Google insert "tricked into diapers"

results:

Apr 4, 2018 - Tricked into Diapers (Chapter 8). 08-21-2009, 09:08:29 AM. VIII. Tom sat back in a chair in Sherry's living room, feigning interest in the discussion. They had ...

XXXXXXXXX

What a mess having to piece together the story from several chapters

XXXXXXXXX

Have sent you a PM with my copy of the story - passing it on to Diaperboy86 also.
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to find a story that used to be on here before everything got messed up with the virus. 

A girl's at work and her sister's comes in, she's just been release from prison and she wants revenge. She hypnotise the girl or something and diapers her, end up making her crawl out of the office. it sounded like she had babied her sister some time ago but got caught by the police, the girl was afraid of what her sister could do.

When they get home, she baby her. She's got this remote with buttons that make her wet, mess, become a total baby without knowing. I think a bit further up in the story she ends up eating her sister's pussy or something like that. 

Anyone remember? 

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:35 PM, anziel said:

Trying to find a story that used to be on here before everything got messed up with the virus. 

A girl's at work and her sister's comes in, she's just been release from prison and she wants revenge. She hypnotise the girl or something and diapers her, end up making her crawl out of the office. it sounded like she had babied her sister some time ago but got caught by the police, the girl was afraid of what her sister could do.

When they get home, she baby her. She's got this remote with buttons that make her wet, mess, become a total baby without knowing. I think a bit further up in the story she ends up eating her sister's pussy or something like that. 

Anyone remember? 

Time frame - past year - more likely two or more  ? 

Title - or remanents of it  ?

Any photos graphics - something about the writers style of story telling  ?

Multi-page Chapter Series story - or simply a ONE-OFF (short story) ?

Did this story have a lot of feedback commentary from DD readers ?

Clues hints leads ? ? ? Other than what you have already provided.

Hi everyone.  Kind of looking for a very old story, that I read a long time ago. Probably some website that no longer exists. Any ideas would be

appreciated though.  Don't remember the site or the author, but I'm pretty sure the story was called "J Crew".  It involved a married couple where she made him

into an adult baby and he loved the experience, but eventually she started to involve others I believe.  Thanks everyone for all the great work you do. 

Dear abjeffrey,

you write "Thanks everyone for all the great work you do."
With this you honor our work in an outstanding way. 
In return we would like to thank you very much.

In order to be successful in this high paid job as Story
Detectives you must be a mixture of Miss Marple (ladies first), 
Sherlock Holmes and a few other related professionals
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictional_detectives)

It would be nice if you could wish us much luck with our
search in the future. In your case we probably need a much 
greater portion than in others - but we will not give up.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum etc.

• Like 1

abjeffrey:

Adding to diddldum comment:

Helplful direction of search factors
Time frame: you read this a long time ago - please be more specific 7 8 9 ten years ago - more ?
Website: no longer exists what was the name of the website and what websites do you visit ?
Any membership viewing requirements age certification ?
Yes I know it is getting personal but what you visit helps fine tune the search direction
Maybe it is a diaper site - fiction site - sissy site - petticoat site are your interests in a specific
area or just general browsing ?
Any bondage ABDL play
Was this story you want us to find - a series of chapters - a long story - or what we call a ONE-OFF
short story ?
Recall the authors name - any other works of the author ?
Did you save it or bookmark the site visited somewhere on your computer ?
Were there any KEY WORDS used often in the story i.e. diapers - pacifiers - diaper/panty covers
This story plot the wife made the husband into a Adult Baby was there more than diapers worn i.e.
perhaps little girls dresses - child like outfits ?

That is enough for starters - the games afoot Sherlock off to search the general area - - - - -

• Like 1

Dear abjeffrey,

some minutes ago I found a story with the title "J. Crew"  (not in DD).

I saved it in December 2013 and i hope this is the story you search.

Thanks to BabyLock for his helpful comments.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

J. Crew.rtf

4 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear abjeffrey,

some minutes ago I found a story with the title "J. Crew"  (not in DD).

I saved it in December 2013 and i hope this is the story you search.

Thanks to BabyLock for his helpful comments.

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

J. Crew.rtf

Dear diddldum and babylock;

Wow, I kind of thought that request might have been nearly impossible to find, and yet, you guys found it.  Thanks so much for your efforts, and for

your advice regarding any future searches.  I bet it had been a couple of decades since I last read that one, it was a little different than what I remembered

but I'm sure you found the story and title I was thinking of.  Thanks again guys.

Respectfully; abjeffrey

Hello. I'm searching a story that I read in this site a lot of time ago. 

It was setted in a universe where after a war between women and men, won by moment, the men have been transformed into women and forced to wear diapers because they were became incontinent. 

I answer to your question in the same order:

1: there are not many particular about the "war of the gender" but the protagonist has fought in that war in male army but because he saved an important person of female army he was forgiven and he was transformed in a diapered girl. (is in this way that the man transformed are called) 

2: there are normal women versus normal men from what I understood 

3: idem for vehicles

4: I don't remember the name of the protagonists. Sorry

5: it's not explained but the process of gender change but has like collateral effect the complete Incontinence. The diaper besides to be a hygenic clother is a simbol of diapered girl's inferiority. 

Dear abdl story writers,

I’m a Dutch AB/DL and i’ve recently started my own Dutch AB/DL forum (www.abdlhoekje.nl).  I’m really happy with how everything turned out so far. There is just one thing that is bothering me, and that is the current lack of content on my forum. Although I have a great passion for abdl-stories (read a lot here, as guest most of the times), i’m not productive at all when it comes to writing stories myself.

I’d like to make the following offer/request: If you’re an author of an ABDL story, i’d love to translate your story to Dutch and post it on my Dutch ABDL forum. If you’re interessted in this, I do need your explicit permission for this, so please contact me if you’re interessted. Of course the credit remains for you, the original author. I was thinking of posting something like the following (in Dutch) at the beginning of the translated story:

Original author: [your (nick)name]

Orignal story:

Translated by: [(nick)name of person who did translation]

(Optional: url to tumblr/fetlife/instagram/etc)

(in Dutch): Originele auteur:,  Herkomst verhaal:, Vertaald door:.

Sorry in advance if this post is not allowed.

Greetz,

Idk

On 6/11/2018 at 4:47 PM, twisty125 said:

Hi everyone. Looking for this story that seems to be burned into my brain. It's difficult to remember but here are some things I do recall!

Main character is a guy, first paragraph or two talks about how he and this girl had dates and he revealed how he liked doing stuff in his diaper, and she decides it's not for her and leaves. Can't remember her name, maybe Michelle?

They reunite years later and want to try diaper stuff out again while on vacation - this includes going to a nightclub of sorts while he's wearing, I think while he's in a locking belt and she has the keys. It's revealed afterwards that she spiked his drink with laxatives and he explodes either at the club or right outside their door after taking a taxi back to the hotel. It's then revealed that she's super into messy humiliation.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm not sure which forum had this story, and my searches via keyword hasn't come up with anything.

Thanks!

Hey just reposting/bumping to see if anyone recognizes this storyline?

7 hours ago, twisty125 said:

Hey just reposting/bumping to see if anyone recognizes this storyline?

Seems similar to one I read about how she got his mom involved and pretended to poison him.

Hi there,

I am looking for a story that I vaguely remember and I think it was on this site but cannot remember. I remember it was about high school students having a project where they were assigned a group of them to be in a family and some of them were babies in the family. I don't remember anything besides that, but I hope it's enough for someone to recall it!

9 hours ago, Secretzdi said:

Hi there,

I am looking for a story that I vaguely remember and I think it was on this site but cannot remember. I remember it was about high school students having a project where they were assigned a group of them to be in a family and some of them were babies in the family. I don't remember anything besides that, but I hope it's enough for someone to recall it!

Awful vague - - -

See if this helps:

Time frame: you read this a short/long time ago  ?
Website: no longer exists what was the name of the website and what websites do you visit ?
Any membership viewing requirements age certification ?
Yes I know it is getting personal but what you visit helps fine tune the search direction
Maybe it is a diaper site - fiction site - sissy site - petticoat site are your interests in a specific
area or just general browsing ?
Any bondage ABDL play
Was this story you want us to find - a series of chapters - a long story - or what we call a ONE-OFF
short story ?
Recall the authors name - any other works of the author ?
Did you save it or bookmark the site visited somewhere on your computer ?
Were there any KEY WORDS used often in the story i.e. diapers - pacifiers - diaper/panty covers

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:32 PM, Little Giammy said:

Hello. I'm searching a story that I read in this site a lot of time ago. 

It was setted in a universe where after a war between women and men, won by moment, the men have been transformed into women and forced to wear diapers because they were became incontinent. 

That story sounds vaguely familiar- I think I ended up skimming the first part when it was first posted. A year or two ago, maybe? I'm not really sure- but it sticks in my head Sally Kat may have been the author? 

Looking for a story where a young man begins breastfeeding from a woman and she gradually turns him into a toddler. In the culminating scene, he is put down to play with the woman’s preschool-aged daughter. The daughter says she doesn’t care if he’s just a baby, they can still play. He then promptly poops in his diaper. Fast forward, and we learn that he’s now the baby of the family and the daughter is at school during the day...and at night, they play together and are best friends. 

anything? I loved this story and can’t remember the name or where to find it! Thanks in advance :)

14 hours ago, BabyJessica said:

Looking for a story where a young man begins breastfeeding from a woman and she gradually turns him into a toddler. In the culminating scene, he is put down to play with the woman’s preschool-aged daughter. The daughter says she doesn’t care if he’s just a baby, they can still play. He then promptly poops in his diaper. Fast forward, and we learn that he’s now the baby of the family and the daughter is at school during the day...and at night, they play together and are best friends. 

anything? I loved this story and can’t remember the name or where to find it! Thanks in advance :)

I think that was an Effy story

EDIT:

Boom. I believe this is it

• Thanks 1