LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 1:45 AM, mommiedanaiesbaby said:

I am looking for a story Teething Troubles by Sebtomato. The main character is named William. 

hi you will find he has deleted all his old stories and moved them all on to his patreon site , where you subscribe 

6 hours ago, DiaperBoy86 said:

Looking for the story "act like a baby treated like a baby" the story is of a teenager who is babysitting his  neighbor stealing diapers. One night he gets caught wearing a mess diaper while sleeping in a playpen so his parents make him wear diapers full time.

They sell it on Amazon I think...is the character named Billy?

https://www.amazon.ca/You-Like-Baby-ABDL-Story-ebook/dp/B077P17KMR

Got a story I can't find, nor can I remember the name of....   It's about a woman who works as a receptionist at a facility that allows people to live out their regressive fantasies using some out of super VR magic macguffin machine for a price.    One day a client leaves her umbrella behind, and the receptionist nchases her down to find her upset, which after discussion is due to her being unable to let go and enjoy the simulation.    Receptionist elps client enjoy the fantasy, and happy ending ensues.    Anyobe got any idea where I might find that, or at least what the name or aurhor is?

On 12/4/2018 at 3:18 AM, Shadow0406 said:

Got a story I can't find, nor can I remember the name of....   It's about a woman who works as a receptionist at a facility that allows people to live out their regressive fantasies using some out of super VR magic macguffin machine for a price.    One day a client leaves her umbrella behind, and the receptionist nchases her down to find her upset, which after discussion is due to her being unable to let go and enjoy the simulation.    Receptionist elps client enjoy the fantasy, and happy ending ensues.    Anyobe got any idea where I might find that, or at least what the name or aurhor is?

I believe The Trouble With #2629 is what you're looking for.

Hey, does anyone remember the website Dryer's Den? There was a story on there entitled "The Appointment" that I've been trying to search for. It's basically about a woman who gets abducted by a spaceship, babied by conveyor belts and mechanical arms and is then returned to her own apartment with little memory of the experience and some kind of barcode on her thigh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking at Ausdpr's Diaper Dimension Guide and see a few works on there that I haven't seen reposted since the crash. Any chance anyone saved the following, or know where they were posted elsewhere?

Wrong is Wrong - by enigma_66 (ongoing)

No Choice - by Lil Pup

"Too Adorable for Her Own Good" by Zinaya

"Kaitlyn's New Mother" by KWOceans

"I'm not okay" by Lil' pup (ongoing)

Thanks in advance if you can help!

19 minutes ago, diddldum said:

Dear BabySofia,

I found "Kaitlyn's New Mother" (see attachment), but I don't

know whether I can help with the other stories.

Thanks! One down, four to go!  If anyone knows about these: 

Wrong is Wrong - by enigma_66 (ongoing)

No Choice - by Lil Pup

"Too Adorable for Her Own Good" by Zinaya

"I'm not okay" by Lil' pup (ongoing)

17 minutes ago, diddldum said:

Dear BabySofia,

The next story is "Wrong is wrong". I found a post of enigma_66

or        2. Send a message to enigma_66

It looks like enigma_66 hasn't logged in since August of 2017, so a message is probably pointless unfortunately...

44 minutes ago, diddldum said:

I think one contact with DD will help to get them all.

Diddldum

Are you saying that DD has them still? These are otherwise all stories that were lost in the crash last year...

45 minutes ago, diddldum said:

Dear BabySofia,

here is my last message and attachment for today.

The attachment has four chapters, but I don't know

whether on the second page (this could not be opened)

there is important text or only some comments. I will

find out this in the next days, there are some possibilities

to find the truth. Have a nice sleep!

Diddldum

Wrong is Wrong - A Diaper Dimension Story 01-04.rtf

Wrong is Wrong might have had some additional chapters I think. Thanks for helping! Not sure about No Choice, I'll have to go and read it and see if it jogs my memory. Thanks for helping me out! 

I found this story yesterday and I’ve never heard anyone discuss it here before. I’ve been thinking about it all day and wanted to get this communities take on it. I think it just has so many possibilities and different side directions it could go.   It’s a little lite on the ABDL content but the world the author created is just mind boggling and kind of scary, in the OMG this is “almost” possible kind of way. The story is called The Prissy Princess Correctional Club by SissyKimmy1. And I found it at:

http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4353&textsize=0&chapter=1

Has anyone read this before and know of any fan fiction or spin offs of this piece?

On 1/7/2019 at 3:31 AM, diddldum said:

Dear BabySofia,

I hope we get the four stories. They were written in 2015,

the great crash was at the end of 2017. If DD or Ausdpr can't

help we have the chance to get a few via archive.org. Do not

forget: hope dies last...

In the meantime I wrote the following message to Ausdpr

(= Sir Spankalot):

Dear Ausdpr,

BabySofia asked today for help with five stories:

Kaitlyn's New Mother was sent by me via attachment.

The following four stories were:

Wrong is wrong  (by enigma_66)

Too adorable for her own good  (by Zinaya)

I'm not okay  (by Lil pup)

No choice  (by Lil pup)

BabySofia said that enigma_66 is no longer active.

I found the other three stories in a story list on your

website (Sir Spankalot).

The links for these stories were all from Daily Diapers,

but they didn't work. Every click showed only the text

Sorry, there is a problem etc.

I have no experience with a DD-contact in this direction.

Are they or you able to help?

Thank you very much for your answer!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

I am curious how this problem will be solved. Let's wish us

GOOD LUCK!

Diddldum

Hrm strangely I never got that message, though did get one months ago asking a similar question, unless I'm reading the dates of these posts wrong. I just happened to drop into the thread.

I really need to fix that Diaper Dimension list, the great crash made everything a bit nightmarish to sort through.

Hi all. I’m looking for a story that was about two boys in England I believe. They were trying to be adopted but each time they weren’t one boy was slowly regressed  into a sissy baby. They are reunited with one boy being a maid having to care for the other boy who is a baby. 

Thank you for your help. 

Diddldum. 

I believe the story was originally on buffalo betties story time. 

The story really focused on one boy who became a sissy baby  the other boy renters the story toward the end as a maid while the main boy has been reduced to sissy baby  

The boys knew each other from their orphanage. There was no mention of the parents. 

The boys kept being moved into different rooms or wings of the building the final move was when one boy was given a glass of juice that was drugged and he is changed and dressed. He is taught to be a baby and finally adopted by a family who wants to keep him as a sissy baby.  

They use hypnosis to make his change forever. 

I hope this helps as for the time frame the best I can say is within the last 2 years. 

Thanks for any help 

shugga.