LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Hello. 

I'm going to write a story for Halloween. I have a half idea but I don't know if it's the case of write it because it has a little macabre content. 

The plot tells about a boy or a girl who is kidnapped by a woman who treats him or her like a baby. But the kidnapper is a serial killer who, in the end, kills the kidnapped with poison. I don't know if it's the case of write this story can I have an advice please? 

6 hours ago, Little Giammy said:

Hello. 

I'm going to write a story for Halloween. I have a half idea but I don't know if it's the case of write it because it has a little macabre content. 

The plot tells about a boy or a girl who is kidnapped by a woman who treats him or her like a baby. But the kidnapper is a serial killer who, in the end, kills the kidnapped with poison. I don't know if it's the case of write this story can I have an advice please? 

This thread is for looking for stories,not an advice column.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 8:04 AM, babytom2 said:

Sounds like the story with Jill,where she is a teacher but has little tendencies.Then everyone gangs up and regresses her.

Funnily enough, I just found and re-posted the story Finding Jill before seeing this post. It does sound like the plot to Finding Jill, though I recall that there was another very similar in premise.

Hello, I am looking for the story "A Switch In Time". It used to be a part of The Magic Box. It was about an older sister getting regressed by her mother as punishment. Does anyone have a copy or a link to where the story can now be found?

That was "Off the Rails" and it was my story. I made the decision that I don't want to post anything online that features an underage protagonist so removed all the stories like that.

If you would like me to e-mail you a complete copy send me a message with your e-mail address.

• Sad 1

I am looking for the story that was on here prior to the corruption. The name was along the lines on “Life Changes” or “Life’s Change’s”.

It was about two college age girls that start wearing diapers when one of them get caught by a nanny cam.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dear MonsieurPoopyPants,

you find the file "The Potty Training Buddy" on Page 17 of this thread (Joeman had asked for it).

Happy reading!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Dear diaperedbrett,

I give the attached file a chance: two college girls, a nanny cam and many changes.

Did you search THIS masterpiece?

With best wishes

Diddldum

Life Changes 01-29 - by GoodnitesBoy12.rtf

Thanks, but that link is not working I recieved the following message. Was hoping someone had a working link.

Sorry, there is a problem

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1

Dear MonsieurPoopyPants,

I'm very sorry, but I could not imagine you had such difficulties.

1. If you clicked with the left mouse button on the link for Joeman

on Page 17 then the file is normally saved on your hard disk in a

"Downloads"-folder. With a search on your hard disk you should

get the file (219 kB).

If not: We both have to wait because for sending a file I now have

only a max. total size o0.17 MB. Much luck with the first method!

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

On 11/9/2018 at 3:27 PM, CaptainGreylag said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for any story where the female is registered at a daycare as a punishment and is humiliated by all the kids there. Forced to wear diapers stuff like that.

Thanks!

One called The Daycare Charge,it's up on the main site.Daycare stories in general are rare and most just fly right through it as chapters.

5 hours ago, dyperaby said:

One called The Daycare Charge,it's up on the main site.Daycare stories in general are rare and most just fly right through it as chapters.

I'd luv to see 'Daycare Charge' continued!

I told the admin that all 9 chapters were on another website but he/she never took it up.The rest on archiveofourown.org

Hey Elfy.  You are a fantastic writer and very much capture the attention of the reader along with have so many little unnoticed things that you can miss in a first or even second reading.  I look forward to your updates on a your huge story story Bad Husband, Better Baby and have enjoyed the commisioned work you have kindly shared.  I enjoyed some of your recent finished works, Off the Rails, and Tommy's Tribulations.  I missed capturing them here to reread and even looked for them on  your patreon site.  I recenty came across this thread message and signed up to comment on your work and with this question.  Would you ever reconsider on those stories for those who might want to reread? Please keep up the excellent writing.

18 minutes ago, KSDiapered said:

Hey Elfy.  You are a fantastic writer and very much capture the attention of the reader along with have so many little unnoticed things that you can miss in a first or even second reading.  I look forward to your updates on a your huge story story Bad Husband, Better Baby and have enjoyed the commisioned work you have kindly shared.  I enjoyed some of your recent finished works, Off the Rails, and Tommy's Tribulations.  I missed capturing them here to reread and even looked for them on  your patreon site.  I recenty came across this thread message and signed up to comment on your work and with this question.  Would you ever reconsider on those stories for those who might want to reread? Please keep up the excellent writing.

this is for story searches,you could have just PMed him.

Posting again, since it's been quite some time since I last mentioned it. I'm pretty sure that this story was lost in the crash, but I think the thread may have been semi popular. I'm really just hoping someone has it, or knows of a repost.

I'm almost certain that the story was a one-shot. A woman is being kept in some sort of nursery as a punishment, alongside other adults. I seem to recall the woman mentioning that she’d had a haircut so she could wear a stupid looking bunny hood at the start. The character mentions that people who act up during feedings get strapped into cribs, and forcefed via machinery, and there’s mention of a creepy worker offering her “Story time” on his lap numerous times. Towards the end another captive approaches her and gives an inspirational speech, ending it with. “I know how old I am, I’m 3!” Despite being a full grown adult.

On 11/25/2018 at 11:30 PM, Lil Eli said:

Posting again, since it's been quite some time since I last mentioned it. I'm pretty sure that this story was lost in the crash, but I think the thread may have been semi popular. I'm really just hoping someone has it, or knows of a repost.

I'm almost certain that the story was a one-shot. A woman is being kept in some sort of nursery as a punishment, alongside other adults. I seem to recall the woman mentioning that she’d had a haircut so she could wear a stupid looking bunny hood at the start. The character mentions that people who act up during feedings get strapped into cribs, and forcefed via machinery, and there’s mention of a creepy worker offering her “Story time” on his lap numerous times. Towards the end another captive approaches her and gives an inspirational speech, ending it with. “I know how old I am, I’m 3!” Despite being a full grown adult.

I think that's one of mine.  "Pastel is the New Black"  http://cushypen.tumblr.com/post/163989719189/pastel-is-the-new-black