LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

So, I was looking up some old stories by Jamiemorris.  Specifically stoppbedwetting.com and I was able to find the first 4 parts on ararchive, but not able to find the rest.  Does anyone know where the remaining parts can be found?  I have no idea how many parts are missing, but do recall the story continuing from where those first four parts leave off.

I have no idea where I initially noticed these stories, but it I don't think it was on ararchive.

I was a fan of Jamiemorris's writing and if anyone might know where more stories can be found (Please note, I was able to find Living incognito (left unfinished),  Who New, Happy times Daycare (also unfinished), Implausibly ZigZag (very unfinished) and The Study on ararchive). 

Any missing parts or other stories would be great to know about.

Thank you all in advance for any of your thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a story about a woman being taken care of by a nanny hired by her "parents" and having a playdate. It was a bit of a life in the day of type story full of excruciating humiliation. One element was her having to gladly participate in being a baby by declaring that she loved some of the uncomfortable things she had forced upon her. I think one of those moments was being breastfed in front of her playdate playmate. I think the author had written a few similar stories with one being a roadtrip to a family reunion. I think they had super simple titles like "Baby Janet" or something similar. I think they were memorable and maybe a bit polarizing with how dark and humiliating they were so maybe someone remembers? Thanks!

5 hours ago, Sybaris said:

Looking for a story about a woman being taken care of by a nanny hired by her "parents" and having a playdate. It was a bit of a life in the day of type story full of excruciating humiliation. One element was her having to gladly participate in being a baby by declaring that she loved some of the uncomfortable things she had forced upon her. I think one of those moments was being breastfed in front of her playdate playmate. I think the author had written a few similar stories with one being a roadtrip to a family reunion. I think they had super simple titles like "Baby Janet" or something similar. I think they were memorable and maybe a bit polarizing with how dark and humiliating they were so maybe someone remembers? Thanks!

I think that is the Jackie's Play Date

https://pastebin.com/a9RZACuU

• Thanks 2

Hey I'm looking for a story about a girl who starts working in company. Her boss was rich so she starts to use her and accept to become her daughter. She was beatiful and her boss starts the give her drinks and the drinks slowly regress her like literally and accidance starts. there was a boy who sexed with her and his girlfriend becomes her aunt. Her belongings was taken by her boss and because she looks so young no one believe her and she has to do what they say.

I’m looking for a story that starts with a girl at work being visited by a woman who just got out of jail. The woman had sent her an email with music filled with subliminal messages prior to this. So when the convict got to her work, she was able to use a remote control to control and regress the girl. It led to her being diapered and wet/mess in front of her coworkers as she was being taken away by the woman. Let me know if this sounds familiar!

Dear ScienceScribbler,

I think I can fulfill your wish (see attachment).

Happy reading

Diddldum

How Daring 01-08.rtf

Dear ScienceScribbler,

I reacted too fast --> the second attachment.

Much success with your rewrite!

Diddldum

Waterproof White Lies 01-14.rtf

Dear babytom2,

what do you mean with 'Melissa posts"? Were these posted in Daily Diapers?

If you insert "abdlstoryforum.info story melissa" in the Google Search Field

you'll find the stories 'Melissa' (3 parts / 2009) and 'Melissa's turn' (2010). 

With best wishes

Diddldum

P.S.: If someone wonders about my post above with the two attachments I have to

tell you something which was completely new for me: I made 2 short posts (first

'How daring', second 'Waterproof White Lies') with an interval of some minutes.

After the second post DD suddenly said "Your posts will be merged". Therefore

twice 'Dear ScienceScribbler' and twice 'Diddldum'.

Great Thanks to DD for learning a little bit about Posting Technology!

I'll never forget it

Diddldum

10 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear babytom2,

what do you mean with 'Melissa posts"? Were these posted in Daily Diapers?

If you insert "abdlstoryforum.info story melissa" in the Google Search Field

you'll find the stories 'Melissa' (3 parts / 2009) and 'Melissa's turn' (2010). 

With best wishes

Diddldum

P.S.: If someone wonders about my post above with the two attachments I have to

tell you something which was completely new for me: I made 2 short posts (first

'How daring', second 'Waterproof White Lies') with an interval of some minutes.

After the second post DD suddenly said "Your posts will be merged". Therefore

twice 'Dear ScienceScribbler' and twice 'Diddldum'.

Great Thanks to DD for learning a little bit about Posting Technology!

I'll never forget it

Diddldum

I posted the final two chapters to Melissa gets her bottom changed yesterday I think,and now the requests and my post are gone!

39 minutes ago, babytom2 said:

I posted the final two chapters to Melissa gets her bottom changed yesterday I think,and now the requests and my post are gone!

Those were in the actual topic for the Melissa Gets Her Bottom Changed story (super grateful for your help on that!)

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/25526-melissa-gets-her-bottom-changed/

I am looking for the story about a guy who gets dropped at a daycare in a bowling alley because he needs the bathroom. I think it was a bowling alley and gets babied there. Any one know the title or where to find it?

So this may or may not be a longshot, but I'm looking for a story that was in a list of stories posted by @ausdpr on December 28, 2013. It's been a long time since I read it, but I remember a woman going undercover or something in a (school?). Her adult clothes were swapped for something more childish, and she now looks like she's not an adult at all. Later in the story she eventually ends up getting put in diapers. The site had a light grey and blue background. Hopefully someone remembers because I've been looking for ages and can't find it :P

On 9/30/2018 at 5:12 AM, JoshD said:

So this may or may not be a longshot, but I'm looking for a story that was in a list of stories posted by @ausdpr on December 28, 2013. It's been a long time since I read it, but I remember a woman going undercover or something in a (school?). Her adult clothes were swapped for something more childish, and she now looks like she's not an adult at all. Later in the story she eventually ends up getting put in diapers. The site had a light grey and blue background. Hopefully someone remembers because I've been looking for ages and can't find it :P

Sounds like the story with Jill,where she is a teacher but has little tendencies.Then everyone gangs up and regresses her.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I’m looking for a story that I believe is somewhere on this forum. It becomes a trend to wear diapers at college. I think it is referred to as “fanting” or something like that. Towards the end a girl comes over to the guys apartment for dinner/date where she wets her diaper.

thanks for any help!

6 hours ago, Luap1123 said:

Hello. I’m looking for a story that I believe is somewhere on this forum. It becomes a trend to wear diapers at college. I think it is referred to as “fanting” or something like that. Towards the end a girl comes over to the guys apartment for dinner/date where she wets her diaper.

thanks for any help!

I recall this story but cannot remember the title.

I'm looking for a story that was here on the site maybe a few years ago. It was about a girl who disliked tampons and chose to use pads. She ran out and "luckily" had a package of pads at the door. As her day goes she and her friend/roommate are changed into a mommy and a baby. 

18 hours ago, Sephy said:

I'm looking for a story that was here on the site maybe a few years ago. It was about a girl who disliked tampons and chose to use pads. She ran out and "luckily" had a package of pads at the door. As her day goes she and her friend/roommate are changed into a mommy and a baby. 

That sounds a lot like Sample Pack by Personalias.