LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

4 hours ago, BabyLock said:

So you think it is in this forum ?

In your history search what other forums websites did you visit (at about the same time frame) ?

You gave us a synopsis of the story - can you recall how long it was ? Chapters ? Pages ?

Hint - when I find a story that I like just browsing I will save it in a Daily Diapers file and then again

in a Notepad or Word file (2 separate places) and then come back from time to time to update.

Do you recall if the story was a recent posting - did it have commentary from readers ?

I've found it, it was on r/abdlstories, Baby's Day Out. I'm an idiot!

https://www.reddit.com/r/abdlstories/comments/8bt72x/babys_day_out_part_i_btfefdmamrmdpnscwd/

I remember reading a story here but can't find it any more.

the plot goes like this, a woman is abducted to a facility along with other people. collars are attached to them with different collar. some are treated like babies and others like pregnant mothers.

I remember there was a scene in which a mother gave birth to an adult female.

can anyone remember the name of this story or where can I find it ?

• Like 1

I’m trying to find a story, obviously, that’s a little hard for me to remember. I think it was a more history piece about the Diaper Dimension. Something involving a war between littles and Amazons. If no one can find it that’s fine lol, just means I have a new prose for writing. Thank you in advance anyone!

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/61200-little-time-daycare-aka-dta-rewritten-ch-45/&tab=comments#comment-1409104

9 minutes ago, Alicethefoxlet said:

I’m trying to find a story, obviously, that’s a little hard for me to remember. I think it was a more history piece about the Diaper Dimension. Something involving a war between littles and Amazons. If no one can find it that’s fine lol, just means I have a new prose for writing. Thank you in advance anyone!

See above link

17 minutes ago, ELLIE52 said:

Thanks ofr the link, it’s a good story but not the one I was looking for. The one I was looking for had a more historical feel, like “A history of the Little Wars”. 

10 minutes ago, Alicethefoxlet said:

Thanks ofr the link, it’s a good story but not the one I was looking for. The one I was looking for had a more historical feel, like “A history of the Little Wars”. 

Sorry bout that.  Thought that was it for sure.  Hopefully, someone else will know.

This was originally  Don't Trust Amazons and did get after a while, into the wars. 

On 5/7/2018 at 2:14 PM, usa123456789 said:

I remember reading a story here but can't find it any more.

the plot goes like this, a woman is abducted to a facility along with other people. collars are attached to them with different collar. some are treated like babies and others like pregnant mothers.

I remember there was a scene in which a mother gave birth to an adult female.

can anyone remember the name of this story or where can I find it ?

just a friendly reminder in case anyone would help ...

Dear usa123456789,
thank you  for your informations about 'collar' and 'facility'.

I found a story ('Angela the Baby Slave') with the following sentences:

Collar:
The woman then placed a gold metalic collar around her neck to which a chrome chain leash was locked. 
The collar had the name Baby Angela clearly displayed in bright white baby block letters.

Facility:
she realized that she was being taken to her "new training facility"
Tasha had been a guard in a correctional facility for women

Please tell me whether this may be the object of your desire.

With best wishes
                                                    Diddldum

P.S.: I wonder why you search an ultra-short story of only 800 kB....
          And this is not all - at the end of the story you find the following
          sentence of the publisher (he or she is not the author):

I was unable to upload the last file i will try to find a host i can upload it to.

Dear usa123456789,

there is no need to contact me. Two days ago I didn't find the story

in DD's archive with the words 'angela the baby slave'. Today I found

it with the word 'Angela'! On page one of DD's Archive it was the seventh

entry (24 chapters). If you are sure it's the story you want, try this link:

Much luck!

Diddldum

There was a story I read a while back that I believe was on this very site, but it may have been lost in the crash and I can't for the life of me remember what it was called. What I do know is that it started with a husband giving his wife a necklace, which had an inscription that I think was in latin basically warning not to cheat on your significant other, which she is doing. However, while on a date with her other lover, the necklace begins to react and magically mental regresses her, as well as alter her clothes to match.  

On 5/18/2018 at 7:23 PM, diddldum said:

Dear usa123456789,

there is no need to contact me. Two days ago I didn't find the story

in DD's archive with the words 'angela the baby slave'. Today I found

it with the word 'Angela'! On page one of DD's Archive it was the seventh

entry (24 chapters). If you are sure it's the story you want, try this link:

Much luck!

Diddldum

I'm terribly sorry for the delayed response and would like to thank you for you help.

the story that you mentioned is not the one that I'm seeking.

nontheless, your help is highly appreciated.

Dear ShadeOfAce,

there is a little chance that you mean the attached story...

If not: that's life!

With best wishes

Diddldum

Fetish 01-02.rtf

Does anyone know any good story similar to this one I read?
fetch?linkid=117995&type=thumb&cachebust
================= ===== PART 1 ===== ================= How did it come to this? How did a high school girl end up sitting on the floor of a living room ... Gift of the Goddess
On 5/25/2018 at 10:18 AM, diddldum said:

Dear ShadeOfAce,

there is a little chance that you mean the attached story...

If not: that's life!

With best wishes

Diddldum

Fetish 01-02.rtf

Sorry, that's not it. Thanks for the help though.

On 4/27/2018 at 5:22 PM, PamperSkunk said:

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if by chance someone happen to have "Cathy little in the big city" by chance? It was lost back when the story archives and everything else was.

I believe this is what the story was called. It was set in the diaper dimensions and wad about a Little who was also an inventor looking for a roommate. Until she has a roommate at last but is an Amazon who forces her to become more of a proper little gradually.

If anyone does and it's able to share it, thank you so much! I absolutely love that story!

Just a report to see if anyone else may know what story this is and have it saved. Thanks all! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone. Looking for this story that seems to be burned into my brain. It's difficult to remember but here are some things I do recall!

Main character is a guy, first paragraph or two talks about how he and this girl had dates and he revealed how he liked doing stuff in his diaper, and she decides it's not for her and leaves. Can't remember her name, maybe Michelle?

They reunite years later and want to try diaper stuff out again while on vacation - this includes going to a nightclub of sorts while he's wearing, I think while he's in a locking belt and she has the keys. It's revealed afterwards that she spiked his drink with laxatives and he explodes either at the club or right outside their door after taking a taxi back to the hotel. It's then revealed that she's super into messy humiliation.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm not sure which forum had this story, and my searches via keyword hasn't come up with anything.

Thanks!

Thank you. I thought baby dawny or maybe dawn was the title. The premise is a wife and mother is caught wearing a diaper by her kids and husband and is then forced to be a baby

Dear novababy88,

thank you for your informations. Unfortunately

I couldn't find a story about a woman loving 

diapers together with the words "baby dawn" or "dawny".

Sorry! I hope an other member of our community

can help you.

With best wishes

Diddldum

Dear novababy88,

now I made a Google search with

"mommy loves diapers" dawny "she said"

and I was very astonished about the result (see attachment)

Even the short search text is similar to what you told me.

The rest is your task, dear Watson....

Sincerely yours

Diddldum

Baby Dawny.JPG