LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

I know this is for stories only, but I've been searching anywhere for bottleneckbaby's artwork. There's a particular art trade that was done with spankingtoons featuring purple viper going through the nursery machine, but i never got to see it. If you have anything from bottleneckbaby then thank you!

Dear CaptainGreylag,

please put in a search field (Google) only 'bottleneckbaby' and 'deviantart'

and you will find some links for your hobby.

With best wishes

Diddldum

• Like 1

I'm looking for "The B.F.C." written by jhudson. I've desperately tried to find the author or his work but to no avail and I could only find the first page of his story on the wayback machine. It wasn't the best story, but I really enjoyed it. Anything helps.

Here's a link to the first page of his story : https://web.archive.org/web/20160406013350/http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/52423-bfc/

Dear Kitty 123,

I think your desperation can be cured - 13 chapters are much better than

only one page in archive.org....

Happy reading

Diddldum 

B.F.C. 01-13.rtf

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know stories where the mother or a strong maternal figure gets regressed?

There's one I've done called Vacation Changes.

Another which had a bit of that was Finding Jill, but it doesn't look like it survived the forum bug.

There's one I've done called Vacation Changes.

Another which had a bit of that was Finding Jill, but it doesn't look like it survived the forum bug.

I’ve read the first one and greatly enjoyed it! I was rather hoping there were more of that type available, but there’s a lacking for stories.

Anyone know what happened to "House Rules" or "The Cruise"? Anyone have links, or know another place they may be posted?

Also, I got a message if anyone had a link to my own old stories...but I don't! Anyone know where to find "(Waterproof) White lies" or "How Daring"?

I already asked this but got no response did anybody copy the full story of "Jenne and Timmy's New AB Life" (not just Parts 1 and 2) before Wattpad or the author Tom Speed took it off of the Wattpad site?

I searching for a story I think it’s call jacks  something it’s about a boy who love diapers and with help of his mommy and her friend (that shows how her regresses her own son in a side story ) regresses him to a wonderful baby boy with his friend and sister 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm looking for any of bottleneck baby's work, art or stories. If you have any of bottleneck baby's work then it would be much appreciated.

In addition to this, I'm also looking for any story where a female spy/theif is caught and forcibly regressed

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi I'm looking for something out of the norm it was a story kinda more of like a Flipagram thing it was called Anna's evil step brother I honestly don't remember too much besides it was about a step brother who made his sister wear diaper and use them 

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if by chance someone happen to have "Cathy little in the big city" by chance? It was lost back when the story archives and everything else was.

I believe this is what the story was called. It was set in the diaper dimensions and wad about a Little who was also an inventor looking for a roommate. Until she has a roommate at last but is an Amazon who forces her to become more of a proper little gradually.

If anyone does and it's able to share it, thank you so much! I absolutely love that story!

I'm trying to find a story about a boy who moved to a new town and was supposed to go into the same grade (sixth or fifth) he had when he left his old school. However, the kids in this town are really smart, taking high school level courses in middle school and middle school stuff in like first grade. The kid ends up in diapers and preschool be the end of the story. I'm pretty sure that this was posted on this site, but it may be gone due to the 2017 glitch. Anyone remember that story?

6 hours ago, Cya said:

I'm trying to find a story about a boy who moved to a new town and was supposed to go into the same grade (sixth or fifth) he had when he left his old school. However, the kids in this town are really smart, taking high school level courses in middle school and middle school stuff in like first grade. The kid ends up in diapers and preschool be the end of the story. I'm pretty sure that this was posted on this site, but it may be gone due to the 2017 glitch. Anyone remember that story?

That's LittleMatt's The Error.  Idk if it's on here, but it can be found over on abdlstoryforum

• Like 1

I was reading a story an hour ago and can't find it in my history, 99% sure it was on this site.

A guy comes home and has an accident, his girlfriend notices and is sympathetic, has picked up on him having accidents before but not mentioned it, has a load of diaper supplies ready for this moment and starts babying him. Takes him to a park and he notices two girls/women his age who are wearing the same diapers, think it is Huggies Big Kids, and they come over to watch him get changed.

Tried searching, can't find it.

5 hours ago, JeffDobbs said:

I was reading a story an hour ago and can't find it in my history, 99% sure it was on this site.

A guy comes home and has an accident, his girlfriend notices and is sympathetic, has picked up on him having accidents before but not mentioned it, has a load of diaper supplies ready for this moment and starts babying him. Takes him to a park and he notices two girls/women his age who are wearing the same diapers, think it is Huggies Big Kids, and they come over to watch him get changed.

Tried searching, can't find it.

So you think it is in this forum ?

In your history search what other forums websites did you visit (at about the same time frame) ?

You gave us a synopsis of the story - can you recall how long it was ? Chapters ? Pages ?

Hint - when I find a story that I like just browsing I will save it in a Daily Diapers file and then again

in a Notepad or Word file (2 separate places) and then come back from time to time to update.

Do you recall if the story was a recent posting - did it have commentary from readers ?