LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

• 2 weeks later...

I'm searching two stories: 

1- (I think it's really hard to find this one!) It's at least 6-7 years old, i think the name should be something like "Diaper vacation" or "Diaper cruise". A wife goes with her husband to a psychiatrist that hypnotize him. When she says "You're not potty trained" he completely loses bladder control. If i recall correctly the psychiatrist name was "miss babbifier"

2- (This one should be easy). It's 2-3 months old. A mother makes his son (that is gonna go to college soon) listen to a tape and he starts wetting the bed. He starts wearing diapers and he likes it. 

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone... I was hoping to find out if anyone has a copy of "Some things just sneak up on you" by Talizorahfangirl on here?  Thanks in advance :)

Does anybody have the unfinished story of a girl who accepts a job with a doctor and her assistant.  Becomes scared of the toilet because of the doctor so she uses diapers and at one point the two have her paint something to put in front of the toilet so she won't be able to see it so that they can bathe her.  I'm asking if somebody has it since it probably got wiped during the as I like to call it Great Wipe

7 minutes ago, Hawkx1 said:

Does anybody have the unfinished story of a girl who accepts a job with a doctor and her assistant.  Becomes scared of the toilet because of the doctor so she uses diapers and at one point the two have her paint something to put in front of the toilet so she won't be able to see it so that they can bathe her.  I'm asking if somebody has it since it probably got wiped during the as I like to call it Great Wipe

You can find Jody's New Job with this link.

http://www.myabdllife.com/2015/12/29/jodys-new-job-chapter-1/

I posted this a few months ago, but didn't really see any replies (it's possible I've read all that exists out there lol)  I'm not looking for a specific story in particular, but rather one that follows a specific subplot. I've read stories such as Daycare Disasters by thepaddedquill and Sunny Hills Daycare by Arf where the main character gets a job at a daycare center, but as time goes on, they begin to exhibit problems that you'd expect to see out of the toddlers being watched, such as wetting themselves, etc...to the point where the owners of the daycares start treating the main character like any of the other kids, such as putting them back in diapers. Both of the stories I mentioned included additional reasonings for the protagonists regression like a girlfriend's revenge and magic. However, stories like these where the protagonist is supposed to be the one in charge, yet slowly become equals in status to the toddlers they were initially watching have always been appealing stories to me. Does anyone have some suggestions of other stories that follow a similar pattern to these? Thanks!

On 1/25/2018 at 3:52 PM, JustinDB87 said:

I posted this a few months ago, but didn't really see any replies (it's possible I've read all that exists out there lol)  I'm not looking for a specific story in particular, but rather one that follows a specific subplot. I've read stories such as Daycare Disasters by thepaddedquill and Sunny Hills Daycare by Arf where the main character gets a job at a daycare center, but as time goes on, they begin to exhibit problems that you'd expect to see out of the toddlers being watched, such as wetting themselves, etc...to the point where the owners of the daycares start treating the main character like any of the other kids, such as putting them back in diapers. Both of the stories I mentioned included additional reasonings for the protagonists regression like a girlfriend's revenge and magic. However, stories like these where the protagonist is supposed to be the one in charge, yet slowly become equals in status to the toddlers they were initially watching have always been appealing stories to me. Does anyone have some suggestions of other stories that follow a similar pattern to these? Thanks!

"Back to Daycare" by Elfy fits that description, although what happens isn't accidental...

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/53046-back-to-daycare/

There's also "Finding a Summer Job" by diaperjess over at ABKingdom. A free account is required to read stories there.

http://www.abkingdom.com/library/doc/784

Finally, "The Daycare" by LilMisSierra is one of my favorites, which is told from multiple point of views in what I'd call "overlapping chronology".

https://lilmissierra.deviantart.com/art/The-Daycare-Part-1-531176718 (Link is to Part 1 of 4)

It's all I can think of, off the top of my head, but I know there are many others following that trope.

Here's another (very short one) that doesn't actually involve a daycare, but which could still interest you, Little Millie's New Job, by SallyKA (and its sequel, Little Millie Gets On)

http://abdlstoryforum.info/threads/50-Little-Millie-s-New-Job-by-SallyKA

http://abdlstoryforum.info/threads/75-Little-Millie-Gets-On-by-SallyKA-Pts-1-2

There's also "Laura & Holly" by Princess Pottypants (also among my favorites) which features a girl taken to daycare against her will in the second half of the story, but not in the context of working there...

http://princesspottypants.wordpress.com/2011/08/04/laura-holly-chapter-1 (Navigate with the Year/Month bar on the right to easily read it in chronological order.)

http://princesspottypants.wordpress.com/2011/09/29/laura-holly-chapter-16/  (This is where the daycare scenes start, but I recommend reading it from the start.)

Edit: Actually, I think Laura & Holly is easier read from PPP's Blogspot page : http://pottypants.blogspot.com/2011/08/laura-holly-chapter-1.html (Navigate with the Year/Month bar on the right to easily read it in chronological order.)

• Like 2

A story about a guy leaving home for college and on his trip he has to poop really bad and goes to a gas station where he passes out. He wakes up inn unfamiliar home where he meets an Abel friend. They do all sort of things together. I think there is a father too, who owns the store. The story ends with him reaching college.

I was just checking to see if anyone had a copy of, "Somethings Just Sneak Up on You." It got deleted in the mass story extinction, but I thought someone might have it saved somewhere. It was my very favorite so you would be doing me a real favor! Thanks!

1 hour ago, daddyeric91 said:

looking for a story

1. the story was about a little getting a roommate who happened to be an amazon, and the amazon forced regressed the little.

Mamma Rose had a story about this topic.  Cathy The Little in The BIG City

I remember it because I found the story a bit unsettling.  Check her profile here and you can find the story on her tumblr account.

The story I’m looking for is of a girl who goes round to babysit a small child, once the child is asleep she goes into the wardrobe to get a pack of diapers out and put one on she grinds against the pack of diapers and ends up in a wet patch on the bedroom floor after reaching orgasm, the parents return and the child wakes up crying and as she jumps up to shh the child her wet diaper falls off as the parents walkthrough the bedroom door. Think it had a second part where they go out to buy some diapers in her size for her 

I'm looking for a story a believe is called "Kayleighs long summer" it's where a Hawaiian girl gets mistaken as a child and ends up in an orphanage. There's a huge series of humiliation, and I think  towards the end she gets a humiliating haircut. If anyone can find this story that would be amazing.

On another note, I'm also looking for any stories involving breast reduction. I love this sort theme but I'm struggling to find at story featuring it. Thanks!

2 hours ago, CaptainGreylag said:

I'm looking for a story a believe is called "Kayleighs long summer" it's where a Hawaiian girl gets mistaken as a child and ends up in an orphanage. There's a huge series of humiliation, and I think  towards the end she gets a humiliating haircut. If anyone can find this story that would be amazing.

That is a ToddCheese story.  I knew I had read it, but the name was different.  Took me a while to find it. http://toddcheese.tripod.com/Keilani.html

Keilani's Long Vacation

https://toddcheese.deviantart.com    The story and story artwork is there as well.

About your second request, I have read some ....  maybe I can find at least one.  Maybe not.  I don't recall any details at the moment other than one story where a rich man had his daughter regressed.  I'm not sure she deserved it, but he totally infantalized ?  her.

2 hours ago, CaptainGreylag said:

I know a few people have asked about this before but I'm also looking for the nursery of tomorrow by bottleneckbaby. I looked at way back but the closest i can get is the mature content page on deviantart. If anyone has this story then you are an absolute legend

On 09/01/2018 at 12:47 PM, diaperlover63 said:

Does anyone have the ‘’the nursery of tomorrow’’ ?

Hiya. This happens to be one that I saved back in the day.

edit: Well spoiler tags didn't work, I'm sure there was a way to shrink things but cannot remember how.

[spoiler='Test']

Author's Note: This is my first real try at writing a story, based on a collection of my favorite themes and ideas. I have always loved those old cartoons from the 1930’s and 40’s where characters got mixed up with some sort of machine, especially those that had diapers and dressing up like a baby such as ‘Modern Inventions’ and ‘Baby Bottleneck’. I have seen a couple stories before with that theme, and I owe them thanks for inspiring this one.

Just a warning now: this story will involve themes of bondage, humiliation, cartoonish violence, some swearing, a little sex, and my very warped sense of humor. Please be aware of these in advance.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the story.

“Welcome to the world of the future!” proclaimed Shelly, her arms outstretched for added effect. Ashley rolled her eyes at her elder sibling’s theatrics and looked up at the gleaming red neon sign. It read:

MUSEUM OF MODERN MARVELS

It shone brightly against the darkening evening sky, looking more like the sort of thing you would see over a cheap diner or motel instead of a museum. The building upon which the sign was affixed was a massive beige-colored structure. Everything about the place was neat and tidy, from the walkway leading up to it all the way down to the perfectly-groomed bushes and trees that lined the path.

The actual entrance was a brightly-lit, with steel gates and turnstile where another neon sign, this one reading “Admission 25 Cents” waited. Beyond this were frosted-glass doors leading into the actual museum.

“So what do you think guys?” Shelly asked. Ashley’s sister Shelly was a tall, well-tanned girl with flowing black hair and the kind of body that made heads turn everywhere she went. She knew this all too well and so picked clothes that showed it off. She also wore far too much make-up and chintzy-looking jewelry, making the young woman look less stylish than she liked to think she was.

“Um...why are we here anyway?” her younger sister queried. Ashley, for her part, was a pretty girl in her own right who mimicked the finer qualities of her older sister’s fashion sense. She ran a hand through her short brown hair and glanced at their two friends: Rosalyn, Ashley’s roommate and a punky-type with pink-streaked hair who loved spiked collars, tasteless T-shirts, striped tights and heavy boots; and Joyce, the oldest of the girls and the most mature both in clothing and attitude. About a decade older than the 23-year-old Ashley, she was often teased by the others as being the ‘old lady’ of the group, and in turn often acted the part, much to the other’s annoyance.

“Now, now, Ashley,” Joyce said, smirking, “You got to pick where we went yesterday, so tonight is your sister’s choice.”

Ashley sighed. This was how she and her friends spent their two week vacation… seeing the sights, hitting up clubs, and generally partying all night long. Tonight though, her older sister had insisted upon visiting some weird old museum. Ashley had never heard of the place and she doubted anyone but Shelly had, given how her sister developed bizarre fixations on the strangest things. Last year, she has dragged the others to see the world’s largest collection of bottle caps, though Ashley suspected the reason for that little trip was just to watch the others suffer. And now, it was ‘modern’ inventions that were almost 80 years old?

“What's this place called again?” said Rosalyn, briefly putting her iPod on pause to join the conversation.

“The Museum of Modern Marvels,” said Shelly, clearing her throat, “was founded in the late 1930’s as a place to exhibit futuristic inventions and gadgets.”

“What was futuristic then is probably pretty old-fashioned now. But it’s still pretty interesting!” added Joyce helpfully.

“Okay, whatever” said Rosalyn, turning back to her music. Ignoring her, Shelly turned to her sister.

“Well Ash? Costs a whole quarter to get in! That was a lot of money back then, you know!”

“I know,” said Ashley, annoyed. Her older sister loved tormenting her, often going out of her way to be as insufferable as she could be. “Hey, you wanted to come here.”

“I sure did” the taller girl grinned.

“Well, come on guys, let’s go in.” Joyce announced, leading the way.

Upon entering the museum, two things were immediately clear to the girls. First, the place was as big on the inside as it looked outside, with high ceilings that seemed to be 50 feet up. The whole building had an art deco look to it, and everywhere around the girls were various exhibits- on display out in the open, sealed off by velvet ropes linked by golden poles, or even behind glass and plastic cases.

The exhibits themselves ranged from massively complicated machines and contraptions to much smaller devices, but all of them shared common characteristics, being artifacts of another time. Also, often being overly complicated to perform simple tasks, like a Pneumatic Potato-Peeler or an Electrified Pea-Splitter, a Magnetic Razor-Sharpener or an Automatic Bundle-Wrapper. Ashley was surprised the entrance turnstile had been as simple as it was, taking a coin and depositing a ticket. Despite their age and retro-look, these things weren’t quite as behind the times as Joyce had thought.

The second thing was the there was nobody else in the museum. Not a soul. Had the girls observed more carefully, they would have noted that they had arrived just before closing time. The museum itself was entirely automated, from the ticket booths to the doors which locked soon after the young ladies entered. They were trapped, and they were completely oblivious to this fact!

“Wow, look at this place! This is amazing!” Rosalyn marveled, entranced by the old technology long enough to look away from even her own gizmo.

“There’s a lot to see,” said Joyce “I need to find a restroom first though. Anyone else need to go?” The others shook their heads. “Well then, you girls wait here, I’ll be back soon!” Joyce waved, walking off to marvel at all manner of strange contraption as she tried to find a toilet, preferably a non-mechanized one that would also give her a massage, brush her teeth and do her taxes.

As she walked away, Shelly popped a finger out of her mouth and held it up, as if checking the wind. She then pointed down a long corridor.

“I think there’s something really cool over that way. You guys coming with me?”

“What about Joyce?” said Rosalyn, concerned.

“Yeah, she did just tell us to wait for her!” grumbled Ashley.

“She’ll catch up” the older girl responded, checking a map on the wall.

“Oh… oh alright.” Ashley sighed, figuring this was at least worth a look-see. Joyce could find them easily enough.

The girls proceeded to a wing of the museum marked “SPECIAL EXHIBITION” directed by several signs all pointing in its direction. While Ashley and Rosalyn could never have known, Shelly knew exactly what she was looking for. She’d heard about it while reading up on the place, and the idea of it intrigued her. When they finally came upon it, her eyes lit up and she stated triumphantly:

“There it is… the Nursery of Tomorrow!” The embossed bronze sign on the wall said just as much. Next to it was an open doorway.

“Huh? It’s just a door” said Rosalyn, confused.

“It’s through the doorway, Rozzy” groaned Shelly.

“Oh.”

The girls went through the open doorway, which had a sign reading ‘CONTROL’ above it. Once inside, the true nature of the exhibit became much more obvious. It was massive, taking up at least a quarter of the museum itself. The room the girls were in was a smaller section, consisting of just a semi-circular control panel with larger control boxes directly behind it and to both sides. On all the panels were all sorts of dials, switches, buttons, indicators and levers. The wall-mounted boxes had strange multi-colored light bulbs atop them. Wires and cables ran from them into the walls. The room was well-lit and spotless, with floors you could practically see your reflection in.

“These are the controls,” said Shelly, matter-of-factly “and through there is the nursery.” Ashley and Rosalyn walked up past the control panel. In front of it was a glass pane, through which could be seen a massive room nearly a square kilometer in size. The room was split up into various sections by walls that didn’t quite reach the ceiling. Signs all around the room indicated what the various areas were meant to be. A green-colored conveyor belt ran from the control room through a gap in the glass partition, and right into the nursery.

There it continued under a large metal box-shaped object with a retractable hood, and from there on it followed along the walls. On alternative sides of the belt were large blue metal boxes on pedestals. A slot was cut out of the front of each box and on top was an inactive light bulb. The whole room was painted with soft pastels- pinks, yellows and blues. The lights were dimmed low, making it hard to see the full breadth of the nursery, but just enough to get a sense of what it was and what it contained.

“Weird. So this was supposed to be a futuristic nursery?” said Ashley, intrigued.

“It is a futuristic nursery,” Shelly replied with some smugness in her voice, “and I want to see how it works.”

“Huh? But we don’t have any babies for it to… um, care for.” Rosalyn shrugged.

“That’s all right, I just want to try to turn it on.” Shelly wasn’t telling the whole truth, but they didn’t need to know that. “Help me out here.”

“You sure this is a good idea?” asked Ashley skeptically.

“Sure I’m sure. It’s not like there’s a ‘DO NOT TOUCH’ sign or anything,” Shelly scoffed.

Ashley coughed and gestured to just such a sign in front of the main control panel.

“Oh. Well, I’m sure it’s just a suggestion.” And with that, Shelly gave the sign a hard kick and looked over the control panel. There were a lot of different settings and options. This could take a while.

“Huh,” said Ashley, reading a placard on the far wall next to the door. “It says here the Nursery of Tomorrow was originally designed in the late 1930’s but deemed too expensive to realize until many years later. It is therefore the most sophisticated exhibit in the museum and capable of being self-sufficient for months on end, able to build whatever it needs to take care of hundreds of babies at once.”

“That’s nice,” said Shelly, not really paying attention. She was focused on trying to turn the thing on, but one particular dial caught her eye:

‘AGE’

Well now, she wondered, might this be what she was looking for? Shelly grinned evilly to herself. She loved screwing with her little sister and nothing would have been funnier than the get her mixed up in this contraption. Who knows what hilarity would result? It was worth finding out. She casually turned the dial all the way to maximum, wondering why the ever-increasing numbers suddenly ended with letters, but shrugged it off. She then turned her attention to the bigger control box, which Rosalyn was looking over.

“Any luck Rozzy?”

“I think it’s this one,” the punkish girl said. She grabbed a large crank and gave it a tug, then pushed another switch. A loud hum could be heard, and suddenly the lights in the nursery came on.

“Sweet! I did it!” Shelly exclaimed, running over to the other side of the room to take a look. Rosalyn rolled her eyes and followed her. Shelly examined the illuminated control panel, and then the belt. She licked her lips. This was going to be so funny!

“We’ve been here ten minutes,” said Ashley, tapping her watch. “Maybe we should go back and find Joyce before you accidentally blow this place up or something?”

“Oh, don’t be such a worrywart Ashley. She’ll find us,” her sister grumbled. “Come take a look.” Ashley sighed and walked over to see what the other two were so fascinated by. They were trying to look through the opening in the glass partition to see if the large metal box-like object was doing anything.

“Hmmm… the power’s on, but it’s still in stand-by I guess” Rosalyn shrugged.

“There must be a way to get this thing moving…” said Shelly. She was starting to get irritated now, and sooner or later the other two would catch on that she was up to something. She spied a lever near where the conveyor belt fed into the glass wall. “Hey guys, check the belt and see if there’s anything around it we have to turn on.”

“Okay,” they replied, obliviously. Shelly made her way over to the lever, preparing to yank it as soon as the time was right…

Shelly scooted over to the lever and took hold of it behind her back, smirking. The other two puttered around under the belt for a moment before Ashley shook her head.

“Nothing! This is a waste of time, sis, I don’t think we can get this thing started. And besides, Joyce is probably-“

As she spoke, Ashley rose and leaned forward, putting her hands on the belt to help herself up. As she did, the curve of her jean-clad bottom came in contact with a big red button on the edge of the control panel.

There was a loud CRASH! Machinery roared! The girls were so stunned by the noise that they all jumped in shock. Ashley bumped into Rosalyn, who in turn bumped into Shelly and pushed her right onto the conveyor belt. Shelly was still gripping onto the lever, and as the girl fell onto the belt she gave it a good hard yank forward! Rosalyn fell down as well, pulling Ashley with her.

All three were flat on the belt and before anyone could do anything, there was another loud CRASH! The belt shuddered and started moving forward, pulling the girls under the glass partition and into the nursery room itself. Gears clanked, wheels whirled, pistons pumped. Electrodes sizzled, chemicals bubbled, and horns blew. Alarm bells were ringing.

The Nursery of Tomorrow was open for business!

Shelly, on her stomach, tried to right herself. Those clowns had ruined everything!

“Friggin’ idiots! What do you think you’re…” but she trailed off as she looked up ahead. The large metal box with the hood was rumbling, and now that she was close enough, Shelly could see what was inside the roughly mini-van-sized contraption. She gulped, realizing that she was about to become the victim of her own ill-planned prank!

Ashley shook her dazed head and looked up at Rosalyn, then quickly realized where they both were.

“What the heck!?” she could only exclaim, before the girls heard a whirring noise and a shrill scream. They looked ahead to see Shelly’s legs disappearing under the metal hood, and more noises coming from within mixed with her cries.

“Yikes!” Rosalyn exclaimed “I’ve had enough of this!” The girl tried to sit up and get off the belt, but long, silver mechanical arms reached out from under the hood. The ‘elbow’ joints were simple gray spheres. On the ends were four-fingered white-gloved hands, looking like something out of a cartoon. They seized the girl’s wrists and pulled her back onto the belt. “Hey! Let go of me! Ah! Ashley! Help!”

Not that there was much Ashley could do. Rosalyn struggled and fought, but it was no use. Within a few seconds she too was pulled under the metal hood, howling all the while. More whirring noises were heard, as well as more curses and shouts.

“Oh crap,” said Ashley, realizing she was next in line to disappear into the massive metal box. She tried to get off the belt as well, but was knocked back by a silver blur. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a robot speeding to the side of the box, carrying a laundry basket. It had a very retro design, being little more than a silver box with metal arms with metal hands and a thin metal neck that ended with a silver ball. From the ball-head appeared to emanate quick bursts of electricity.

Instead of legs the robot had a long pole extending out from the chest-box area, which ended with an upside-down ‘T’, on the ends of which there were small wheels. In front of this this was a red metal shovel or scoop that almost looked like an oversized dustpan, designed to move up and down the metal pole. Ashley had just enough time to take in the image of the service robot before she too disappeared under the hood.

Once inside, Ashley could see just what all the fuss was about: she was in a small room with shiny metal walls. There were exposed gears, wires and cogs above her, but still enough room to sit up and even stand. And in front of her, she saw Shelly & Rosalyn, both restrained by yet more metal hands coming from the walls and ceiling. And they were gradually being stripped of their clothing! Shelly had already lost her scarf & jacket, now down to a tank top that was being expertly removed by yet more robotic arms. Her belt was unbuckled and her shorts were being pulled down. Her shoes were long gone, as was any jewelry she had worn. She struggled furiously against the machine’s iron grip, but she was no match for it.

“Let me go you bucket of bolts! Let me go!” she commanded, but the crazy contraption went right on with its assigned task. No amount of fighting or dodging could save her from the mechanized manhandling.

Rosalyn had lost her jacket and her spiked collar accessory. Her belt was undone too, and her skirt was being slid down her hips towards her calf-length boots. She twisted and turned with little luck as well. Like Shelly, her protests were completely ignored. Ashley had barely taken this all in when her wrists were seized and she was pulled to her knees.

“Hey! Stop! Quit it! Cut it out!” she cried as her own jacket was unzipped and removed. Her earrings and bracelets came next, and her own belt was being undone. This can’t be happening, she thought! What had started out as a dull if pleasant evening trip was suddenly taking a very nasty turn! Didn’t this machine realize they weren’t just babies!?

Rosalyn’s boots were pulled from her, along with her skirt and her beloved iPod. Her striped tights were yanked down, exposing her purple thong.

“Hey! You know how much that cost me!? Give it back!” she yelled as her music device was confiscated. Her T-Shirt was pulled over her head, leaving her with the matching bra she wore underneath. Rosalyn was livid! She glared up at the machinery above her.

“Stop this, you perverted creep! I’m not a baby!” Rosalyn’s angry ranting nor her fondness for designer clothing helped get her shirt back, but it did get her something else: a spring-loaded boxing glove that shot out from the wall to pop her gently in the face, stunning the poor girl “Oof!”

As for Shelly, she had now lost her tank top and was down to just her black silk bra and panties. With little effort the machine removed those, pulling them right off the girl and depositing them along with the other clothing down a chute in the wall. Within seconds she was completely naked, her breasts swinging free and every inch of her tan body on full display. The buxom girl continued to shriek and struggle, unable to grasp that doing so only made things harder for her.

“Oh! Let me go! Let me go!” she roared as she was then stuffed out the other opening of the metal box. Ashley watched as the dazed Rosalyn was deprived of her own underwear and the nubile young girl writhed and fought as she exited the de-clothing area. Ashley had lost her own undershirt, her shoes, socks and pants, and as she was brought to her feet she could feel her green & pink-striped bra being undone.

“Ow! Ah! Stop! STOP!” she screamed, as she felt the machine teasingly peel down her panties…

Shelly appeared from the other side of the hooded box, heading towards the first of many areas along the conveyor belt.

“What the hell!? I’m naked!!” she cried, looking herself over. She looked ahead and gritted her teeth. “Screw this! I’m outta here!”

The elder sister tried to slide off of the belt onto the floor, but mechanical hands reached down from above and grabbed her wrists, pulling her back onto the belt and flat onto her back.

“Oof! Hey! Let go!” she demanded, with no luck. Above the conveyor belt were tracks in the ceiling where mechanical arms could appear and disappear as they pleased. The whole nursery really was one giant machine, and the three foolish girls were now caught up in it.

The conveyor belt proceeded along at a leisurely but efficient pace. Shelly entered the first area, where a sign on the wall read ‘HEALTH CHECK’. The belt ended and a metal plate bridged it and a second belt. Shelly was slid onto this plate, which then proceeded to sink slightly. From above a hand descended with a rattle toy that looked like an ugly cartoon bee. It shook itself in front of Shelly’s face, and the girl tried to hiss and shoo it away. An indicator on the wall then registered Shelly’s weight with a dinging sound.

“Hey! I’m not that heavy you ridiculous contraption!” she yelled. Not that it did her any good, as she was quickly moved off of the weighing pad and sped along to the next station.

By this time Rosalyn had exited the clothing removal machine, and was heading towards her own health check. Shocked by what was happening, she desperately tried to get off the belt, only to be pulled back on again and again. Ashley soon followed her, and watched as the last of the girls’ clothing was deposited into the laundry basket, now placed next to the de-clothing machine. A smaller bin containing their valuables then popped out and landed on top of the laundry, and the service robot picked it up and sped away. It would be the last time she’d be seeing her stuff for a while…

Shelly approached the first blue metal box, where the light bulb on top began blinking bright red. The belt slowed down, though didn’t stop completely. From the slot on front came more gloved mechanical arms, one of which held what looked like a thermometer. The machine gave it a good shake. Shelly suddenly had a sinking feeling in her stomach.

“Oh no… no you don’t!” she cried, trying to break free. But even a sporty, fit girl like herself was powerless against the technology she was dealing with. She was turned over onto her stomach. Her legs were seized and pulled apart, exposing her most private places. Shelly gulped, turning her head back to look. She saw the thermometer maneuvering into position right between her cheeks, and then-

“WOOF!” she cried at the unwelcome intrusion. It was ice-cold! Shelly grunted as the lubricated thermometer was gentled worked into her. After several seconds, it was removed with a gentle pop as Shelly blushed beet-red. There was a ding and one mechanical hand flashed an “OK” sign. The belt then sped up again, taking the humiliated girl to her next stop.

As that happened, Rosalyn was being weighed. She continued to struggle and shout, but it was pointless. The bee rattled just drummed her on the head, making the poor girl even angrier. Once she had been properly weighed, the belt continued her towards her temperature-taking. Rosalyn watched on fearfully the machine deposited the used thermometer in a box and a new, clean one appeared from the nearest box station. Her legs were seized and the girl was turned onto her stomach. She flinched and gritted her teeth as the chilly thermometer went right up her poop chute.

With a clean bill of health, Shelly now entered the next area, labeled “PREPARATION”. Her wrists were seized and she was pulled to her knees, the belt slowing in front of the next station. A thin metal pipe emerged from one box, stopping barely a foot away from her face. On the very end was a tiny nozzle.

“What the hell are you—ACK!” the girl cried as her face was blasted by a jet of cold water. The spray was aimed right as her eyes! After a few seconds of this, the pipe retracted and hands wielding soft bristled brushes came out. They rubbed up and down Shelly’s face. “AWLP! SCHTOP! SCHTOP!!” she tried to say, with little luck. The combination of the jet spray and brushes washed off Shelly’s overly-done make-up, leaving the once dark-eyed, pink-lipped girl looking plain and natural. With that done, the hands retreated back to their slots, and Shelly was moved on.

By this time Rosalyn had gotten her temperature taken with maximum fuss, and Ashley, having been weighed, was next. She saw what was coming and silently cursed her sister. It was all her fault! If Shelly hadn’t gotten them into this mess…! Her thoughts did little to help here though, as she felt the cold thermometer gently worked into her sphincter.

“Eeeek!”

Her make-up gone, Shelly was now sped along to the next station. Her legs were pulled out from under her and she landed hard on her rear end.

“Ouch! Watch it!” she snarled. The girl saw an interesting new device emerge from the nearest box. It was vibrating, making a high-pitched buzzing noise, and the tip was a metal safety blade. Her heart sank. “NO NO NO NO NO!!!”

Shelly fought to keep her legs clamped shut, but it was no good. The steel strength of the machine was too much and she found her legs forced apart. The whirring barber clippers were moved in right towards her crotch.

“Not that! Anything but that!” she cried. But as always, her pleas fell on deaf ears. “AIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!! AH! OH! OW! OW! STOP IT! CAREFUL! OUCH!” The buzzing clippers got right to work on shaving off her black curls of pubic hair. And not just some of it… all of it came off! Shelly tried to kick and fight, but she was held immobile while the machine carefully worked to deprive her of the symbol of womanhood. Another hand with a small vacuum cleaner got to work sucking up the clippings that fell onto the belt. After several minutes of skillful shaving, the awful mechanical limbs retreated back to their boxes, and Shelly was released. She fell forward, stopping herself with her hands. She then sat back to inspect the machine’s handiwork.

“Are you kidding me!?” she exclaimed, looking down at her hairless crotch, which was now smooth a baby’s bottom. “This is ridiculous! I look like a kid! Do you have any idea what this does to my credibility!?” She looked up at nothing in particular, shaking her fist. “When I get out of this, I’m going to-whoa!” Shelly fell forward as the belt lurched forward and carried her on her way.

Meanwhile, Rosalyn had been stopped at the make-up wash-off station, where the gadgetry was doing just that.

“AWHLP! HALP! HALP!” she cried as all the hard work she put into her eye shadow, blush and lipstick was washed and scraped away by the soft brushes. Once the job was done, Rosalyn was moved forward and then it was Ashley’s turn.

At the next station the now-bared Shelly was pulled onto her stomach. From the next blue box came a large bristled brush, the biggest she’d ever seen. It immediately got to work brushing the girl down from head to toe.

“Hey! Ow! Stop it! Cut it out!” she protested. The brush was soft but efficient, and as it raked over her body it made even the well-tanned girl glow a little pink. Shelly’s eyes widened as it got to her butt and her newly-shorn crotch; as humiliating as it was to be brushed down like this, it also felt kind of good! The girl’s heart skipped a beat as the machine took extra care to brush back and forth between her legs.

“Oh… oh wow! Oh yeah! That’s the stuff!” she exclaimed, hooting and making wolf whistles. The machine apparently didn’t appreciate her commentary though. “Yeah baby! More of tha-OUCH!” Shelly exclaimed as the overturned hard, wooden side of the brush gave her a sharp swat on her butt! The girl was then turned over and the brush did her front side, starting from her toes and working back up to her head. She whimpered and whined as the bristles raked across her hardening nipples, but any arousal was soon quashed as the brushed worked itself over her mouth and face! Shelly spat our hairs and groaned as the belt started back up, sending the frazzled girl towards the next part of her processing.

Back to Rosalyn, who was saying goodbye to her own bush…

“AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE STOP! STOP! AH! AH! OH! OOOH!” she cried. The buzzing clippers were turned off, the last scraps of hair vacuumed up, and the girl was released as the belt started up again. Rosalyn looked down at her newly-shaved self with shock.

“Oh no! This looks terrible! What’ll my boyfriend say!?”

“Rozzy, you don’t HAVE a boyfriend!” Ashley shouted from further down the belt.

“Well, if I had one, what would he say?” Rosalyn thought for a moment. “Actually, maybe it’s not so bad. Guys like the jailbait look, don’t they?” She imagined herself dressed up in a racy schoolgirl uniform, with top tied too right and thong straps showing, blowing a kiss and batting her big fake eyelashes.

“Heh, that might finally bag me a ma-AHHH!” she cried as the overturned brush clonked her on the head, then got to work brushing the poor girl down. A few feet back, Ashley sighed as her boy-crazy friend struggled and screamed. Knowing that whatever happened to Shelly and Rosalyn would doubtless happen to her, she had accepted her fate. Though that didn’t mean she had to like it! She snarled and hissed as the barber clippers were moved towards her groin.

“You just wait ‘til I get out of here!”

The belt turned a corner, and Shelly entered the next area, “DRESSING”. She had a pretty good idea of what that meant, and she did not want to stick around for when it happened! With all her might, the naked girl tried to lunge off of the belt, but all that did was succeed in making her slip and fall flat on her back.

“Ooof! Damn it! Let me go! Let me go!!!”

Just the position the machine wanted her in for the next station…

The conveyor belt continued to chug along happily, bringing Shelly to the next stop. The bulb atop the nearest blue box blinked red as a hand came out and pulled a fresh Baby Wipe from a nearby container. The struggling young woman’s legs were seized and her bottom pulled up while the machine went to work wiping her down.

“Ooh! Ah! Cold, cold!” she whined. Shelly tried to kick her way out, but the mechanical limbs held firm. She tried to stamp her fists on the belt, but her wrists were still restrained by yet more hands.

How could this be happening? Her entire life had been turned upside down in a matter of minutes! This stupid machine was supposed to care for babies! Shelly was so enraged that she couldn’t think straight, completely forgetting how not a half hour earlier she had relished the thought of seeing Ashley undergo exactly the same kind of humiliation.

The wipe continued to move up and down her crack before the machine was satisfied she had been cleaned properly. The used wipe was deposited in a nearby flip-lid trash can. Shelly then continued on her way, grumbling all the while. Moments later Rosalyn rolled up to the wiping station, and gasped as the damp cloth started rubbing her down.

Meanwhile, Ashley was being brushed head-to-toe, the soft bristles rubbing all over her newly-shaved body. She writhed and jiggled, but with no luck. She and the others were completely in the nursery’s power.

“Ah! AH! STOP!” she wailed, eyes tearing up. While she wasn’t as ticklish as Rosalyn, Ashley was doing everything she could to burst out laughing as the brush raked across the soles of her feet, the insides of her thighs, and so on. This was unbearable! Its task completed, the brush returned back to the waiting box and the red bulb shut off. Her hair a frizzy mess, her body pink with heat and wet with perspiration, Ashley was moved forward to the dressing area.

At the next stop, Shelly watched as one hand took a bottle of baby oil and squirted some into the palm of another hand. Oh no, she thought. Getting brushed or wiped down was bad enough, but now there were going to be actual fingers down their? Cartoonish, gloved robotic fingers, but still! She tried to pull away as the machine began rubbing the oil all over her shaven pussy and buttocks. She twisted and pulled with no luck, at the mercy of the machine.

“Ah! Stop! Don’t touch me there! Oh! Oh! Cut it out!” she hissed. She was turned over onto her stomach as the oiling continued. Shelly blushed as the hand slipped in and out between her butt cheeks, slathering on the oil with no regard for how incredibly turned on it was making the poor girl. She let out a little squeak as she felt the fingers rub against her most sensitive spot. She could swear the machine was deliberately teasing her now!

“Oooooooh!” she crowed, eyes tearing. Seeing stars, the oiled-up girl was moved ahead to the next area, where this time, a hand scooped up a nice dollop of Vaseline in one finger, and that finger went right for Shelly’s asshole.

“ACK!” she cried as the finger worked its way in. She bit her lip as the sensation in her ass just made her even more aroused. With that task completed, she was transported further down the belt where a telltale smell greeter her nostrils at last.

Hands appeared from the nearest box wielding a bottle of talcum powder, which was sprinkled all over the poor girl’s bottom half. Shelly was turned over onto her back so the powdering could continue. As this happened, another arm with a powder puff on the end patted the girl down, ensuring the sweet-smelling powder covered every inch over her shapely bottom. The machine was really pouring it on!

“Ah…ah…AH-CHOOO!” Shelly sneezed, again and again.

Further back, Rosalyn had been properly wiped down and was now being oiled up. She was awash in an explosive mix of agony and ecstasy, blushing beet-red in humiliation and yet somehow not wanting it to stop. The machine couldn’t have possibly known; it was just doing the duty it had been built for. But what might have seemed innocent and natural for a real baby was frustratingly titillating for a mature young woman like herself. Although maybe “mature” is not the best word…

“WHOOO! WOW! HOT DAMN!” Rosalyn exclaimed, only to be silenced by another hairbrush clonking her on the head. The dazed girl was then moved ahead to get her Vaseline treatment, while in her place came poor Ashley, who was just grinding her teeth at the thought of what she would do to Shelly when they got out of this mess. If they got out…

After being thoroughly powdered, Shelly was moved ahead. From the walls came the rumbling whine of several sewing machines, and as soon as she reached the next station, a panel in the wall opened to reveal freshly-made cloth diapers. The machine snatched one up while Shelly’s legs were lifted into the air. Naturally, this did not happen without some protest.

“Hey! Stop! You don’t have to diaper me! I’m an adult! I don’t need this!” she complained ineffectually as ever. The clean white cloth was placed under her. Her bottom was lowered and with expert skill, the hands wrapped and folded it around her. A hand with the biggest safety pin she’d ever seen slid it through with skillful ease, keeping everything nice and secure.

Some more baby powder was showered over her for good measure, eliciting another sneeze. Finally, the belt cranked and chugged her ahead. Shelly looked down at its handiwork with a mix of grudging awe and absolute rage.

“A diaper! Why I never…!” she hissed. The heavy-duty cloth encased her bottom fully, bulging out and making her look every bit the baby the machine apparently thought she was. Although if Shelly had been smarter, she might have realized that in dialing up the ‘AGE’ setting, she had given the machine the OK to do things a little… differently. The Nursery had some special settings the girls weren’t aware of yet…

The dressing didn’t end there though. At the next stop, a panel in the wall opened and out came a platform with newly-sewn clothes made just for her.

First up, the machine took a pair of frilly purple rhumba panties with orange trim. The belt slowed to an almost-stop as Shelly’s arms and legs were grabbed and the contraption got to work on pulling those on. She fought and flinched, but within seconds the rhumba panties had been pulled up her legs and over her diaper. The elastic waistband snapped around the girl’s hips, making her squeal.

Following that, the machine took a short purple T-shirt with orange ruffles at the edges that matched the panties. This was pulled down over Shelly’s head and over her ample bosom. It was too small to actually reach the hem of her underpants and instead fell just a few inches past her breasts, leaving her midriff exposed.

Next there came fingerless mittens and booties, also purple with orange trim. These were pulled over the frantic girl’s hands and feet, the elastics within keeping them on nice and secure. A matching bib with a cute little cartoon milk bottle picture on it was tied around her neck. Last but not least, a large ruffled bonnet was plopped onto her head and tied in a nice perfect bow under her chin.

Shelly’s long black hair was combed back, braided into pigtails, and held in place by purple ribbons. The whole process took a few minutes what with her struggling and shouting, and covered about four different stations, as the belt patiently moved her ahead while the girl was passed from one iron grip to the next.

With the dressing completed, Shelly was moved to one more station, where a mirror was held up in front of her face. She gasped with utter disbelief.

“Wha… what!? I look ridiculous!” she stammered as the mirror moved up and down her body. Shelly was furious! She had never been this humiliated in her entire life! The 20-something socialite that prided herself on a lifetime of good grades, prestigious athletic awards and financial success had been reduced to diapers and baby cloths by a deranged antique! With little to comfort her, Shelly let loose with an angry wail, bawling her eyes out. She threw a complete tantrum, kicking and pounding the belt, which just moved her on calmly towards the final area, past a sign that read “CARING”.

While Shelly’s dressing had been going on, the other two had gotten their share of torment from the insidious nursery. After being lubed up, Rosalyn was powdered down, diapered, and dressed in an identical version of Shelly’s outfit, except colored light blue with yellow trimmings. Ashley followed her, except her clothing was light green with pink trim. Having shorter hair, neither girl got pigtails, though they got ever other bit of humiliating torment. As the mirror ran up and down her body, Rosalyn’s face fell.

“Oh no! I look like a weirdo! What guy is going to want to go out with me now?” Her daydream of being a slutty schoolgirl was quashed, and now she imagined herself lifting up her skirt to find a big fluffy diaper. Only the belt jerking her ahead to the next stop brought Rosalyn back to reality. Behind her, Ashley just grumbled, growing more and more tired of everything she’d been putting up with this night…

Shelly’s first stop in the new area put her in front of a pull-down wall scroll decorated with cutesy pictures of bottles, rattles, diaper pins, and stuffed animals. In block letters it read ‘Baby’s First Photo’.

“Oh, what the hell now!?” Shelly demanded. She was then turned to face a waiting camera, which snapped several pictures before she could even react, the flash blinding her momentarily. “AGH! STOP IT! DAMN IT!”

With her photo now on record, Shelly was pulled onto her back and moved towards the next station. A large glass cylinder waited at one side, and a sign atop it read ‘MILK’.

“Milk?! What a world!” Shelly moaned. A hand from above grabbed a rubber hose connected to the milk container, and popped the end right into Shelly’s mouth. The end was a plastic nipple that seemed a little large for a baby’s mouth. Whoever designed this place must have been nuts, Shelly thought. Her wandering mind soon turned back to the milk though, as the warm white liquid flooded her mouth. The girl gulped down quickly, gasping as soon as the hose was removed.

“Yuck! That’s the worst milk I’ve ever had!” she groaned. Her thirst quenched, Shelly was moved on ahead as Rosalyn, who was still bleary-eyed from the photo shoot, saw what was to come.

“Oh good, I’ve been dying for a drink!” she exclaimed, actually pleased for once. Maybe this place wasn’t all bad. “Can I have a cookie too?”

But Rosalyn didn’t get any cookies. Just the honor of having the milking tube shoved in her mouth, shutting her up for the first time that night.

Shelly continued along to the next stop, where instead of the usual slotted blue box, there waited a new kind of device. It resembled a female dress form, plugged right into the ground with a metal pole. The mannequin form itself was a very busty-looking one wearing only a purple sweater, leaving the girder skirt below exposed. The mannequin lacked arms below the shoulders and any kind of head, instead having a small golden ball at the neck. Shelly couldn’t make heads or tails of the thing until she got close enough to it.

Mechanical arms shot out from the shoulders, lifted her up, and held her close against the dress form’s chest. It then gently started patting her back! It was trying to burp her! Shelly was floored. As she was much bigger than the babies that the device was accustomed to, her bootie’d toes just barely touched the floor and it felt completely silly to be held up like this, although the machine was strong enough to do just that.

After several pats, Shelly let loose a loud belch, and with its task completed, the mannequin placed her back on the belt, leaving the girl completely baffled by the whole experience. As she was sped off, Rosalyn came up, and before she could even get in a word she was off the belt and being burped like a baby.

Ashley meanwhile was gulping down milk, trying to retreat into her daydreams of chasing down her idiotic sister with a truck, throwing her off of a bridge, letting a pack of wolves after her…

Shelly’s next stop was between two normal blue boxes, from which came an assortment of hands. A hole in the wall opened and out came what looked like an old-fashioned phonograph. The record began to spin and the pre-recorded voice of a woman played.

Dere’s my wittle baby! Es oo is! Es oo is! Kitchy-kitchy-koo! A gitchy-gitchy-goo! Mama’s gonna tickle yousie!

As this happened, the hands tickled Shelly’s tummy, pinched her cheeks and pressed on her nose like a button. But the young woman was not amused.

“Hey! Cut it out! Quit it! Shoo, shoo! Go away!” she yelled, trying to bat the hands away. In response, one popped a pacifier right into her mouth. She tried to spit it out, but it was shoved right back in, forcing her to suck on it dejectedly as the tickling play continued.

When that was done, one final hand appeared from the box, holding what looked like a stamp shaped like a pair of lips. The lip-stamp “kissed” Shelly right on the forehead, and then with a rumble, the belt carried her to the very end. She was grabbed by arms from the ceiling which lifted her into the air and transported her to a new area.

Rosalyn had been burped and was next in line to be tickled and teased. As she was very ticklish, the poor girl had to fight with every ounce of her strength to not lose control.
“AHAHAHAHA STOP! STOP! P-PLEASE! HAHAHAHA!” she wailed, until she too was pacified. Ashley had just finished being burped and was not looking forward to what came next.

Shelly, being held under her arm pits, was carried over to a corner, kicking and struggling all the while. Any attempt to spit out the pacifier would just result in it being forced back into her mouth, so she consented for the time being.

Under the floor, the sound of hammers and saws working like crazy could be heard, and within a few minutes, a hole in the floor opened up and a brand-new barred crib, made just for her, emerged. It was blue and pink with ribbons, frilly sheets and other girly details. The young woman was dropped right into it, and another set of bars snapped shut over the top, trapping her within.

A few minutes later, Rosalyn and Ashley joined her, being deposited into their own brand-new cribs, made big enough for the girls but small enough to still be uncomfortable. And with that, the lights dimmed, and the rumbling machinery shut down. Soft lullabies played from speakers around the nursery, and dangling mobiles descended from the ceiling, stopping just short of the cribs.

The girls, all exhausted from their ordeal, could only lie there in silence, their minds shot. They didn’t talk or try to take out their pacifiers, but just sucked away. The warm, inviting blankets made them drift off to sleep, even if they didn’t want to. Any fight left in them soon turned to fuzzy blackness.

A sign descended from the ceiling nearby, reading ‘QUIET PLEASE’.

Ashley awoke with a loud noise ringing in her ears. The clanging alarm bells were deafening! The lights turned up to full brightness as the cranking of machinery starting up was heard in the distance. The soft lullabies changed to more upbeat, jazzy instrumental nursery rhymes. Rosalyn and Shelly bolted up as well, wondering what was going on. Shelly spat out her pacifier, finally getting a chance to speak again.

“What the hell is that?” she cried. The bars on top of the cribs folded back, and mechanical arms were quickly upon the girls, lifting them up into the air. As they cried out, Ashley and Rosalyn lost their pacifiers as well, but the machine made no effort to replace them, leaving them behind in the cribs. The girls were carried struggling and kicking away from the corner and over to another new area. On the way, Ashley spied a clock on the wall.

“Oh no… it’s already nine-thirty!”

“So?” Shelly called over.

“Didn’t we come to this place around like quarter to eight? It’s way past closing time!”

“And what about Joyce? She won’t be happy!” Rosalyn added fearfully.

“Who cares about Joyce!!! We’ve got bigger problems to deal with right now!” Shelly barked.

The girls were airlifted over to a sign that read “PLAY AREA”. Beyond a plastic baby barrier was a huge carpeted section with large colorful mats for added comfort. The place was filled with toys of all sorts, from rattles to ragdolls to stuffed animals of every kind. There were coloring books, wooden toy trains and much, much more. Every baby toy the girls could think of was there! The walls were covered in big bright cut-out animals and oversized alphabet letters. A TV set in one corner played old cartoons on endless repeat. It would have been impressive to the girls were they not being forced into it!

The sounds of sawing, drilling, and hammering could be heard under the floors. Suddenly, three holes in the ground opened up, and out popped three brand-new wooden rocking horses. The girls were deposited on these with a gentle thud.

“Oof!” cried Ashley “What the heck!?”

“I guess it is play time” said Rosalyn, glancing about.

“I’d say it’s better than that. It’s escape time!” Shelly grinned. “We’re finally free for a change!” She was telling the truth, as the ladies were for the first time in a while not being manhandled by mechanical limbs. There were no cages or cribs confining them, other than the baby barrier, and that was pathetically easy for them to hop over. Escape should have been a piece of cake. However, Ashley wasn’t so sure.

“As soon as we try to run away though, I bet that this place will be on us in no time flat.”

“How about we go over that way?” Rosalyn suggested, gesturing over towards what looked like the edge of the play area. Several potted plants lined the walls, as well as a number of toys not in immediate use. It seemed to be open at the far end, suggesting a way to another part of the nursery.

“That could work, but who knows what’ll happen if we try to go that way?”

“It’s better than staying here!” On this, the girls agreed.

“Obviously, we need a distraction” said Shelly. “You two keep this place occupied while I’ll escape and find some way to turn off this machine.”

“What? Yeah right!” Ashley shouted. “I know what you’d really do.” Ashley felt her face turn red with anger, as she remembered how Shelly had gotten them into this mess in the first place. She owed her sister a good talking-to!

“What, me?” said Shelly, pointing to herself with mock innocence.

“Well, it is your fault we’re here!”

“What!? It’s YOUR fault we got caught up in this whole thing! If it weren’t for your butt-!”

“YOU wanted to turn this stupid nursery on in the first place!”

“Uh, guys?” Rosalyn asked, trying to get a word in. But they ignored her. The two sisters got off the horses and waddled right up, getting in each other’s faces. There was no stopping them now.

“You always do this, blaming me for your own mistakes!” Shelly spat.

“My mistakes? How about your screw-ups!” Ashley shot back.

“I swear you belong in this place! You’re acting just like a spoiled brat!”

“Takes one to know one!”

“Why you little-!” Shelly roared, trying to grab her sister. Ashley dodged, got behind her, and gave her pigtails a good hard yank. “OOOH! OW! OW! OW! STOP IT! NO FAIR!”

“Hah! Say uncle, you -AIIIIEEEEKKK!” Ashley cried as both she and her sister were seized by mechanical arms. They were dragged apart to separate corners where holes in the ground opened up, and out popped little wooden chairs that were just barely right for the girls’ sizes. They were seated in the chairs, which faced the corners. A scolding finger was wagged in each girl’s face as an alarm bell rang. On the wall was a childish clock that looked like a cutesy cartoon face, with the arms forming the “nose.” The arms spun rapidly before settling on ten minutes to the hour, and then counting down slowly.

Shelly and Ashley ignored the hands in their faces and just glared at each other. Rosalyn, still on her rocking horse, just rolled her eyes.

“Great…” she said, before she spied something in the corner of her eye. Suddenly, and idea crossed her mind. She glanced back at the two sisters still being silently lectured, and decided that perhaps the escape plan was off to a great start after all- she would just be the one to escape!

So she quietly crept over to where there was a large pile of letter blocks, and a huge fluffy teddy bear, bigger than even Rosalyn herself. The girl looked around, sneaking ever closer to the blocks. Then, when she was sure the coast was clear, Rosalyn dove behind the block pile. She reached out and grabbed the bear, pulling it behind the pile as well. There was some shuffling, struggling and grumbling, but before long the stuffed doll was back in place- except wearing all of Rosalyn’s baby clothes!

Rosalyn waited until mechanical arms reached out to pick up the bear and place it over in front of the TV set. Then, silently, she crept along the wall, hopping over the plastic fence on the far side. The naked girl maneuvered between play houses, balls and bouncy mats, making her way away from the play area. More potted plants lined the way, and before long Rosalyn could see the edge of the wall and another section of conveyor belt beyond. And nothing was following her! Success!

“Heheheh… sorry girls, but you’re on your own for now!” Rosalyn snickered. As soon as she got out of this place, she’d of course free her friends… when she felt like they deserved it! As Rosalyn prepared to get the heck out of the crazy nursery, something caught her eye.

“Oh, wow!”

Amidst more plants, on another carpeted area, there was a gleaming white grand piano. It was the biggest one Rosalyn had ever seen, several yards across. Above it a sign read “For Baby’s Enjoyment”. Rosalyn’s curiosity got the better of her, and she momentarily put her escape plans on hold, walking over to inspect the magnificent object.

It was spotless, with bright white ivory keys and a body that looked more ceramic than wood. While the closed top was smooth and shiny, Rosalyn could see several panels and squares cut out into it. Curious, she thought. On the front, above the keys were two switches, labeled “TONE CONTROL” and “ORCHESTRA”.

As Rosalyn leaned in for a better look, she failed to realize that in doing so, she would lean right on the keys!

The sound of hands slamming on piano keys made her jump back, but it was already too late. She had activated the piano! Mechanical hands appeared from under the keyboard, grabbed the naked girl by the waist, and tossed her on top of the piano. She tumbled head-over heels right across its shiny surface! The hands then flexed, pretended to crack their knuckles, and set about playing a cheerful little tune with all the skill of a professional pianist. Rosalyn, still lying on the piano, crawled over to inspect with a mix of apprehension and wonderment.

“Well I’ll be!” Rosalyn muttered, amazed at the machine’s skill. She should have kept her mouth shut though, because a panel right under her opened up and out came a flute on a metal rod, which popped right into her mouth and tooted all on its own. The flute went back and forth a bit, pulling her with it, before returning to its slot, leaving the girl shocked and dazed.

She didn’t have long to think about it though as, as another panel behind her sunk in and two trumpets rose up, tooting at her from behind! The poor girl stumbled back just as a saxophone appeared to honk into her face! She tried to run from that, but a tuba popped up bellowing right at her and knocking her back! Next a trombone got her around the neck, thrusting her back and forth all whilst blaring into her face.

She was tossed right onto the middle of the piano, where another trap door opened and out popped three doll heads on springs, which bobbed back and forth, singing:

Every day, we hear it play, the little old fashioned music box. And everyday like the music box, I’ll tell you I love you!

The doll heads returned into the piano, taking Rosalyn with them! She popped up again tangled in the strings of a cello, all while mechanical arms tried to play right across her!

This wasn’t just a piano! It was the ultimate player piano, with a full orchestra! When the Nursery of Tomorrow wanted to play music for its occupants, it did not cut corners! Rosalyn was assaulted by a variety of mechanized instruments, all adding their own touch to the piano tune. But unfortunately, the poor girl got in the way at every opportunity! She was continuously dragged down into the inner workings of the piano, and then would appear back up through a hatch with some instrument attacking her, only to disappear back down again.

Horns blasted her from all angles. An electric guitar swung about, with her still holding onto it! She got mixed up in the xylophone, which drummed away on her noggin. The mouthpiece of a clarinet jammed into her ass, creating a hilarious if humiliating image as it blared away. A series of recorders popped into her mouth, tweeting and piping away all the while. Hands grabbed and squeezed her breasts while juvenile honking sounds were heard. Rosalyn got her own harmonica solo as she emerged from a hole and the machine manipulated it around in her mouth. A bongo drum pummeled her bottom mercilessly. Cymbals clashed right next to her ears! And all the while the piano played away!

Finally the dazed, confused, battered and humbled girl was blasted out of the piano by the tuba. She flew some ways before finding herself caught in a strong metal grip. Rosalyn shook her head, trying to see something other than stars. After a few moments, she realized where she was- held in the hands of one of the silver service robots. She looked up at its blank metal ball of a head, and batted her eyelashes coyly.

“Hehehe… Hey there, big fella…” she cooed. “How about letting me go?”

Several seconds later…

“OH! PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!” Rosalyn screamed, kicking and pounding as she was carried over the robot’s shoulder back to the conveyor belt. Despite her protests she was placed back on it, and the belt cranked back into action.

By this time, Ashley and Shelly’s time-out was over and they watched helplessly from the play area as the naked Rosalyn struggled to get off the belt, only to instead undergo a shorter version of the processing from earlier.

First Rosalyn went through the de-clothing machine, but as she had no clothes left to remove, she sped right through that. At the make-up wash-off station, the machine grabbed her legs and hoisted her into the air. The water-tube blasted her still-powdery bottom and crotch, and then the brushes got to work on scrubbing those down. Rosalyn cried and giggled as the ticklish brushes tortured her, but to no avail.

Next she was released and sent right to be wiped down again, and get a fresh coating of oil, Vaseline, and baby powder, with her yelping and crying all the while. A new diaper came next, and then some new clothes. This time, Rosalyn got the rhumba panties, still in her personalized blue-and-yellow colors, as well as the gloves and booties. Instead of the T-shirt, she was given a see-through baby doll top that left even less to the imagination. And rather than a bonnet, her hair was tied up with a big blue ribbon. Once this was all done, she was tickled and kissed, then lifted off of the belt.

Ashley and Shelly, watching all this with disbelief, were picked up as well and soon joined Rosalyn. The three girls were carried over to a new area…

At the farthest wall of the nursery there was a wide open area. In the floor was a thin gap that ran parallel to the wall. Spaced at even intervals along it were more gaps that came out and away from the wall, ending in circles. On the side of the main line that was closer to the wall, there were more gaps that ran right into the wall itself, and at those were the impressions of doors cut into the wall.

As the girls were brought closer, a buzzer sounded and a bulb on the wall flashed. The doorways opened and out came 3 identical highchairs. They were made of plastic and metal, and connected into the gaps with large silver rods. The chairs themselves had tray tables on extending arms that were currently folded back, and they were pretty obviously meant for children. The girls were each placed into a chair. The tray tables came down over their heads, retracted back to pin their arms to their sides, and locked into place. The chairs were then moved forward, each one going along a separate gap, before coming to rest at one of the circles where it clicked into place.

The young women struggled against their uncomfortable new seats with little luck. Since the chairs were meant for much smaller frames, their legs hung off just beyond the thigh, and their arms were basically immobilized. The trays were locked in tight against them right under their breasts, which just barely sat on the confining trays. Because of the girls’ added height, their heads were way taller than the backs of the chairs, so this was compensated for by a shiny metal clamp that rose up from behind each chair. These ratcheted shut around the girls’ necks, providing a loose but strict fit, ensuring good posture. The girls could turn their heads, kicks their legs and shuffle a bit, but that was about all they could do.

“Great. Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into!" Shelly snapped.

“Us? Look in the mirror, sister!” Ashley retorted. Rosalyn was still just dazed from her re-dressing, and hung her head in shame over her blundered escape attempt.

“Whatever. Where are we now? And what’s that smell?” the tan girl crooned, glancing to her right. There against the far wall was a kitchenette, where the machine was already at work doing something. Steam and pleasant smells flowed through the air to greet the girls’ nostrils.

“I think it’s dinner time,” Ashley suggested.

“Really? I’m starved!” Rosalyn said, perking up.

The girls watched as the automated kitchen of the future got to work preparing their meal. Mechanical hands chopped meat. Vegetables were washed in a sink. A blender was whirring loudly, mixing up something. Water was boiled and boxes of pasta dumped into it. The whole thing was done with clockwork efficiency, and despite being confined to the uncomfortable highchairs, the girls couldn’t help but watch with interest. Before long a bell rang. Another door in the wall opened and service robots dressed like maids appeared, each one taking up a bowl as the kitchen doled out a serving to each. These robots then zoomed right up to each of the girls.

“Wow! Spaghetti!” exclaimed Rosalyn, taking in the inviting smell of meat sauce and tomatoes. Ashley was pleased as well, licking her lips. Shelly though…

“Uh, I think there’s been a mistake,” she said, her face screwing up in disgust. Held before her was a bowl of goopy pea soup! “What’s the big idea?”

No response came though, other than the robot taking up a big spoonful. Shelly panicked. She hated pea soup! She turned to the other two for some kind of support, but just growled as she watched them eat.

The mechanical servants twirled forks into the spaghetti, lifted them up, and popped them right into the girls’ welcoming mouths. They chewed away happily, kicking their feet.

“Mmm, spaghetti!” Ashley smiled.

“Dis is derishuzz!” Rosalyn added, her mouth full. “Mmmm-mmmm!”

Shelly was livid! While those two idiots were having a great meal, she had this bowl of putrid gunk. The spoon was gestured towards her face, but Shelly just shook her head. The robot tried more forcefully, but the girl tried to shrink back, as best she could. She glared at the terrible sight in disgust.

“No way buddy, if you think I’m going to gulp down that stuff, you’ve got another thing co-AUUUGH!” Shelly cried as the robot took advantage of her chattiness to shove the spoon right in. She gagged and tried to spit, but found her mouth held close, and with a great deal of effort, she swallowed. Satisfied, the robot continued to feed her the awful-tasting stuff, while Shelly could only stare at her friends with jealous contempt.

As the girls ate, soft lullabies and nursery rhymes continued to blare from the speakers above. Shelly so desperately wanted to kick over the stupid robot in front of her, but somehow knew that if she did, she’d be in even more trouble. This place was like a prison, she thought. But there had to be a way to trick it… it was just a big machine, after all…

With their dinner done, the bowls were taken away and in their places came warm bottles of milk. The girls gulped them down greedily, and once that was done the final course came.

“Chocolate pudding! Oh boy!” Rosalyn said, excited.

“Oh, come on man…” Shelly grumbled. While her sister and Rozzy were fed heaping spoonfuls of delicious-looking pudding, she got nothing! No desert for her! “What did I do to deserve this!?”

“Heh,” Ashley grinned between each scoop, “Looks like the nursery agrees with me!”

“Grrr…” Shelly growled. By the time desert was finished, the girls’ faces were smeared with spaghetti sauce, chocolate or pea soup, so silken white cloths appeared from the ceiling to wipe down their faces. Ashley and Rosalyn, content from their meal, let the machine do its job, but Shelly struggled and cursed under her breath as the white cloth was rubbed, snapped and swirled across her mug.

After those were taken away, toothbrushes appeared and pushed into the girls’ mouths. It felt weird being automatically brushed like this, and more than a little patronizing. Water was provided which the girls swished around in their mouths and then spat out. Their faces were wiped down one more time for good measure, and then the high chair tables were released.

“We’re free!” Shelly cried, hopping off of her chair. Before she could touch the ground though, she was caught by mechanical hands from above, and like the other two, carried back to her crib, pouting and crying all the while.

Once they were safely tucked in again, each girl was given a fresh pacifier, and the bars over the cribs snapped shut. The lights dimmed, the music changed, and everything else fell quiet. Rosalyn glanced over at the nearest clock. She spat her pacifier out in shock.

“Quarter to eleven! We’re screwed!” she cried. The other two removed their own rubber gags.

“Maybe Joyce is still looking for us? This place is pretty big…” Ashley said, trying to comfort her friend.

“Or maybe she just left us here!” Rosalyn said, gulping in terror.

“Come on, you know she wouldn’t do that! As soon as she finds us she’ll figure a way to get us out of this place! Although, we’ll probably never live it down…”

“I hope so.” Rosalyn sniffed. As the other two talked, Shelly had been quiet for some time. She gulped and wiped the sweat from her forehead. She’d been able to hold it in long enough, but she was teetering towards the brink now.

“Uh, guys?” she called out weakly.

“Yeah?”

“I, um, I have to go.”

“Go? What do you mean?” Ashley said, suspiciously.

“Go like, you know, ‘go’.”

“Huh?” said Rosalyn.

“I have to go to the bathroom!” Shelly cried.

“Hahaha, ohhhhh. Okay.”

“It’s no joke! I really got to go bad! Something that was in that milk I think!”

“I don’t have to go really,” Rosalyn said, somewhat smugly.

“Well you know sis… we are wearing diapers.” Ashley teased.

“What? No way! I am not doing that!” Shelly snapped, folding her arms. She’d put up with a lot of humiliation, but not wetting herself like some child. Never!

“Well then, guess you’re pretty much stuck, huh?”

Face burning with anger, Shelly grabbed the bars of her crib and shook.

“HEY! You, nursery! Listen to me! I have to go potty!”

The lights turned on, the machinery started up and the crib bars opened. Even Shelly was shocked by this turn of events, suddenly regretting her outburst.

“W-wait a minute-!” she cried, but it was too late. All three girls were hoisted up under their arms.

“Wait! I don’t have to go!” Rosalyn cried.

“AAAAHHHH!” Ashley hollered “Shelly you imbecile!”

The three struggling women were carried back to the start of the conveyor belt, and dropped onto it in a heap. They went into the clothing removal machine, which got right to work. From the outside, steam came out of a pipe while dials and registers flicked about. Whirring and clanking noises were heard, mixed with the shouts, protests and squeals of the girls within. A few minutes later, Shelly emerged, naked head-to-toe once more.

“I HATE MY LIFE!!!” she cried as the belt sped her away. Back inside the de-clothing machine, Ashley watched on in horror as the last of her clothing was pulled away and shoved down the laundry chute. She turned to the equally-nude Rosalyn, who struggled against the iron grip on her wrists.

“Let me go damn you! Let me go!” she raged. A tiny blue hammer appeared from the ceiling to conk her on the head, and the dazed girl was pulled right out. Ashley followed her but perhaps because of Rosalyn taking up more time, she was sped forward a little too quickly and wound up falling right off the edge of the belt!

Landing head-over-heels on the floor, she groaned for a minute before realizing what had just happened. She bolted up, looking around. Rosalyn was zooming away down the belt screaming all the while, and Shelly was nowhere to be seen. But at last she was free! She glanced around to see that the coast was clear, and instantly took off for the nearest doorway.

“Nice!” she said through gritted teeth.

Meanwhile, the conveyor belt stopped and Shelly was hauled off of it. She was brought over to a little area where a sign read “POTTY PLACE”. Tall tropical plants lined the walls and the floor was tiled to look like a bathroom. A hole in the ground opened up, and up popped a child’s plastic potty that resembled a duck, complete with handle bars on the head. Shelly was dropped right onto it with a thud.

“Uhf! What the hell is this!?” she cried. She was much larger than the thing and the shallow pan at the top was barely enough for her. “I can’t use this!” she yelled up at the ceiling.

Surprisingly, the nursery seemed to take her complaint into consideration, as she was lifted off of the potty, which disappeared back into the floor. The sounds of grinding, hammering and whirring were heard below. Shelly wondered what this crazy machine was doing now. She found out several moments later when up from the ground came three identical adult-sized toilets. They were in fact bigger than adult-size, as when Shelly was dropped onto one of the gleaming porcelain thrones, she had to hold onto the edges of the bowl to keep from falling in. But it was better than the alternatives! The girl leaned back against the padded cushion behind her.

She glanced down. Unlike a normal toilet, the water ran continuously, like a fountain, and it looked like there was some additional gadgetry at the top of the bowl on the front and back. Shelly didn’t think about it for long though as soon nature called, and the girl sagged in her seat with relief as the stream began.

“Ahhhhh…” she cooed. Moments later, Rosalyn joined her on the next bowl over.

“But I still don’t have to go!” she whined. Not that it did her any good as any attempt to climb off the toilet resulted in her just being pushed back on.

Meanwhile, Ashley could see an exit within sight.

“Here we go.” She grinned, picking up the pace. Nothing had tried to stop her yet, which was just the way she wanted it. She couldn’t believe escape would be this easy! The hard part would be finding some new clothes since she was still stark naked, but that didn’t matter as much as her exit from this awful place.

Ashley was so caught up in her own thoughts of freedom that she failed to see the service robot carrying a laundry basket which she immediately collided with! But as Ashley was not that strong and the robot very much so, the poor girl just ended up tripping, falling, and landing halfway into the basket head-first!

Ashley continued to kick her legs as the oblivious automaton carried her over to a nearby ‘modern’ washing machine, dumping her in along with all the other clothing. The top lid of the machine shut and the bottom gave way to allow for the added weight. Ashley tumbled down amidst the clothes, all of it belonging to the girls.

“Oh no!” she cried as the chamber filled with water. Fortunately, the top still left her enough room to breathe, but then the chamber began to spin and turn, pulling the poor young woman down into the mix of clothing. Ashley tumbled and turned, clawing and fighting to right herself. From the outside window, the sight of the girl spinning and swirling around with the clothing would have been darkly comedic, though Ashley herself was in no laughing mood. She couldn’t get out! But just when she was sure she would be a goner, the spin cycle stopped, and the water drained.

The lid folded up again and Ashley was pulled out of the laundry machine by mechanical hands. She and the clothes then went down a belt of metal rollers, and through a series of padded straining wheels. Ashley felt like a car going through a car wash, helpless to fight back as she was so winded from her little ride. The girl and clothing continued through a heated chamber which dried off what water was left, and left the girl’s short brown hair a puffy mess.

An ironing board folded out from the wall and Ashley was placed stomach-down on this. The dazed damsel was given a few squirts of starch spray. A steaming hot iron was then taken up and placed right on the girl’s butt.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” Ashley cried as she bolted up and ran, holding her poor reddened behind. It didn’t take long for service robots to seize her and bring her over to the toilets, where she howled and panted, trying to fan her poor fanny. Fortunately the iron left no permanent damage, but the blow to Ashley’s ego would never be healed.

“Well, nice to see you again.” Shelly said slyly, just finishing up. Ashley just slumped on her big girl potty seat and let things take their course. Shelly smirked then turned her attention back to her own toilet, which rumbled. A flush came from within, followed by a whir as toilet paper was automatically rubbed against her down below. It was all hands-free! Shelly had to admit, even she was impressed. After the paper came a silk cloth for additional comfort. Shelly closed her eyes and for the first time in a while, felt relaxed.

“You know, I could get used to thi-EEEEEEKKKKK!” Shelly cried as a high-powered bidet blasted her behind with ice-cold water! She jumped off of the toilet only to be seized by more hands, which placed her back onto the belt. Shelly was then sped off towards a new part of the nursery, past a sign that read “BATH TIME”.

Shelly proceeded down a corridor in one corner of the nursery, towards another gap between conveyor belts. The sound of running water could be heard under the floor, and within moments a hole between the belts opened. Up rose a large pink washing basin on a pedestal, filled to the brim with soapy suds.

“Oh no, you don’t! I’m not going to stand for this!” cried Shelly. By now she should have known better, as she was lifted up and gently placed right into the basin with a squeal and a splash. The tub was big enough that Shelly could sit in it comfortably and have her lower half submerged, but still small enough that she likely wasn’t going to drown in it either. Her feet still hung over the edge of the basin and the bubbles and suds barely reached her shoulders. She looked around, unimpressed.

“That’s all, huh?”

As if in response, machinery clanked into action. Something that sounded like a foghorn blared, followed by the ding-ding of a bell and tooting of whistles. The two blue boxes on either side of the tub activated as their bulbs lit up. From the boxes came a variety of mechanical arms. Some wore boxing gloves. Others wielded scrubbing brushes, soap bars, sponges or spinning loofas. Shelly looked around with amazement, which quickly turned to fear as it dawned that all those implements were about to come for her.

“Aw, shiiiiIIIEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!” she cried as the arms went to work giving the girl the bath of her life! Brushes scrubbed, slapped and spun her around. Gloved hands grabbed her wrists to prevent her from fighting back as loofas got to work on her arm pits, causing the poor girl to bust out a guffaw. Despite her struggles, Shelly was like clay in the hands of the machine, completely at its mercy. Her head was dunked into the water, then pulled back up, then dunked again. Her whole body was scrubbed with soap, even her hair.

Shelly gasped and sputtered. Had this machine no idea how to handle a child? Shelly was beginning to see why these kinds of modern marvels never caught on- they might have been efficient at what they did, but not when you involved actual people in the equation!

Shelly cried out as she saw scrubbing brushes dip into the soapy basin and come up covered in suds, then go right for the soles of her feet, brushing away with wild abandon. She hollered and laughed, but it was involuntary rather than because of any actual enjoyment. And every time it seemed like she might have been having too much fun, the machine would bring her back to reality by clonking her head or inadvertently slapping her with a sponge. This was no luxurious bath!

Meanwhile, Ashley had just finished her potty break and leaned back against the cushioned seat, sighing.

“Wow… Shelly was right, this feels kind of niiIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!” she cried as the bidet gave her an icy-cold blast. She leaped off of the bowl only to be seized and placed on the conveyor belt, speeding away with a cry. Poor Rosalyn though, she just couldn’t manage it.

“Look, I swear, I don’t have to go!” she pleaded. “I really, really don’t have to!”

But the machine was not going to let her go until she went like a big girl!

Further up the belt, bath time was still in progress. Shelly’s head was once more dunked under the water, but this time it stayed there while the brushes and loofas got to work on her underside, carefully scrubbing every inch of her curvy bottom. She kicked and struggled as she strained to hold her breath while the machine worked above water. She was pulled back up, gasping, only to be pushed back down again while the brushes continued to torment the young woman mercilessly.

Shelly surfaced once again. As this was all happening, the background was filled with noise. The grinding of gears, spinning of belts and general clatter of machinery nearly drowned out Shelly’s own cries and insults as she was tossed about from one pair or hands to another, brushed, sponged and swirled about.

Shelly’s throat was grabbed and her head held still as a generous helping of shampoo was squirted onto her head, and then worked up into a frothy lather. Shower nozzles from the ceiling descended and blasted the girl with water, though the nursery couldn’t seem to make up its mind as to the temperature.

“AH! AH! TOO HOT! TOO HOT!” she whined, before the pressure changed and her cries became “BRRR! TOO COLD! TOO COLD!”

With the shampoo washed out, conditioner came next. Considering this was a bath meant for babies, it sure did come equipped with all the conveniences an adult would want! Shelly’s head was dunked into the basin again and again, and the showerheads blasted her from all sides. Throughout this ordeal a great deal of water had splashed over the side of the tub, but it easily drained away into vents in the floors.

Shelly spat out soap suds, hissing like a cat getting an unwanted bath. The machine seemed oblivious to her plight though as it continued to scrub and then wash away every ounce of soap. Before long, a bell dinged again, and the sopping wet girl was pulled from the bath and placed on the belt. As she sped away, Ashley was brought right up. She was held firm while a faucet poured more water into the tub and sweet-smelling soap was added to the mix. It wasn’t long before she was hauled into the tub, shouting all the while as she was about to get her second bath of the night. And then the bathing machinery started up all over again.

Back at the toilets, Rosalyn was growing desperate. She tried, she really did, but she just couldn’t manage anything. Her body was covered in sweat as she strained. So the machine decided she needed a little help. Mechanical hands came from behind the toilet to tickle her armpits, her belly and her stomach.

“Hahahahaha! Stop! What are you doing!? Hahaha! Stop! S-stop!” she begged. But instead the machine just worked harder, the white-gloved fingers dancing across the girl’s bare midriff and under her arms. More hands with feathers appeared from the floor to ticklr the soles of her feet and toes. Rosalyn was losing control! Her eyes welled up, tears spilling down her cheeks.

“HAHAHAHA S-STOP! STOP! P-P-PLEASE! AHAHAHAHAHA! PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHA-OOH!”

The machine drove Rosalyn over some edge because before long a few droplets were heard, followed by a good solid stream. The sound of canned applause was played. Rosalyn slumped over, dejected, as a mechanical hand condescendingly patted the crying girl’s head.

Shelly, still soaking wet, continued along the belt towards another series of stations. She tried to get up, but as she did arms ending in metal cuffs descended from the ceiling and snapped shut around her wrists, pulling her to her knees. Her arms were pulled up over her head, leaving her quite vulnerable.

“Hey! What’s the big idea?” she growled. She soon found out as at the first station, boxing glove-covered hands pulled a big fluffy towel from the wall and assaulted the girl with it. “Hey! Whoa! Ah!”

The warm towel was rubbed all over the snarling girl’s body, pressed all over her face and every other inch of skin to absorb as much water as possible. Once this was done, the towel was deposited in a laundry basket and Shelly moved ahead. As this was all happening, the speakers above were blaring annoying children’s music about rub-a-dub-dub and bath time and all that. Shelly hated it all.

At the next stop, rows of hairdryers on either side rose up and blasted the girl with their highest setting.

“AH! AH! CUT IT OUT!” Shelly snapped as the sudden gust of hot air sent water speckles flying from her body, but also left her hair a frizzy mess! She was moved ahead to the next stop where smaller wash clothes were used to get at the harder-to reach areas, including under her arms and the crack of her ass.

“WOOO! Watch it, mister!” she spat. More towels came out to work on her face. They were prodded and poked up her nose and spun around in her ears. “OH! OH! STOP! STOP IT! OW! OW!”

By now Shelly was almost completely dry. Another round of hairdryers took care of any water left, and then cans of spray-on deodorant blasted her from either side. At one final stop, Shelly was pulled back down flat onto the belt and her butt was raised up, where a bottle of After Bath Powder was shaken over her, coating her in the nice-smelling stuff. After that, the naked, soundly-bathed girl was hoisted up and brought over to a familiar area...

By this point Ashley’s bath was finishing up and Rosalyn, having done her business, was waiting to be plunged into the tub as well. She watched as her best friend fought and struggled against the mechanical limbs, and wondered if they would ever get out of this mess. Where was Joyce, anyway?

Shelly was brought back over to the area with the high chairs and deposited in the nearest one. The tray table locked into place, pinning her arms and trapping the naked girl. Shelly slouched over with bitterness, but the metal neck-strap quickly changed that.

“URRKH!” she gasped “I am really getting tired of this. What are you up to now?” She gave the rest of the nursery a mean glare, but didn’t realize that her latest tormentor was coming from behind.

A buzzer sounded and Shelly craned her neck to see one of the doors open. Along the same gap-track as the high chairs sped a new robot, this one with a tall cylindrical body with a rounded top. From the bottom was the same thin pole most of the robots here had, which led right into the floor. The head was also like the service robots, just a thin neck with a round sphere at the top. The difference was this one wore an old-fashioned brown derby that covered most of the sphere. There were also big slots on either side of its body, and what looked like a sign on the front. This new robot approached Shelly’s chair from behind, stopping a foot or two away.

“Well, what are you supposed to be?” she called back with a bored tone. Shelly soon found out as she read the sign on the robot’s chest. It read “AUTOMATIC BARBER”. Shelly’s heart sank.

“Oh, no. Oh no no no no no… NO! NO!” she cried, struggling to break out of the high chair to no avail. This couldn’t be happening! The robot just hummed and vibrated. From the slots on its sides unfurled nearly a dozen arms, all wielding various haircutting implements: clipping shears, combs, brushes, a straightening iron, a spray bottle and more. Shelly tugged and pulled, trying to escape, but it was no use. “NOT MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!” she cried.

But that’s exactly what the barber went after. Despite all her fighting, Shelly was helpless as the robot began to snip away her long black locks. Years of hard work and growing it out were sliced and slashed to pieces without a care in the world. Shelly’s nostrils flared as combs and brushes attacked her precious hairdo, pulling and twisting it in all manner of ways as the robotic barber clipped and cut. She grumbled and growled as the misty water spray dampened her hair.

Shelly tried to turn her head, but the mechanical arms held it still as the barber carefully did its work. She tried to talk her way out of a haircut, but with little luck.

“Hey! Listen to me! You don’t need to do this! I like my hair the way it is!” she cried. The barber-bot’s response was to just steam her hair with the straightening iron a bit, then work to comb and cut that off. She felt hands parting her hair. She snarled as a hairbrush tussled and tossed it over her eyes, only to see that snipped off by the scissors. She moaned and groaned as hair gel was applied, styled, then snipped away when the barber decided it didn’t think the look suited her. Electric clippers were used, and Shelly didn’t care what for- THOSE should never have been anywhere near her hair!

As this was all happening the speakers played a cheerful tune and a phonograph appeared from the wall to play more pre-recorded dialogue for the barber, but Shelly wasn’t really paying attention. Nothing it said mattered, as it prattled on about how nice the weather was, how she should try a cream for this or that or other pointless small talk. The machine went right on with its task regardless of how Shelly felt about it.

Finally, the barber blasted her hair with a single hairdryer, made some final adjustments, slathered in a bit of mousse, and put away its tools. It sprayed Shelly’s head with some pungent perfume, and then held up a mirror for her to look at what it had done.

“You… you… you…” Shelly could only mutter. The barber robot had done quite a job, all right. Before, Shelly had long flowing black tresses that fell to the small of her back. It complemented her beautiful tanned body nicely. And now? There was certainly no hair going to her back, or her shoulders, or past her neck for that matter. The back of Shelly’s head was shaved completely, with only the barest hint of stubble left. What was left was an ugly bowl cut that ended just over her ears, even all the way around. It barely covered much of anything and left her looking completely ridiculous.

The only thing Shelly could do was scream out in rage. Ashley and Rosalyn, both now being dried, glanced up in surprise at the transformation their friend had undergone. Shelly had never been so angry in her entire life. She turned to face the barber, her teeth grinding, her eyes practically blazing with the fury of a woman with a terrible haircut.

“YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO ME! FUCK YOU!” she snapped, nose practically blowing steam.

But Shelly was shocked when, in response to her outburst, an alarm bell simply rang. She glanced over at the wall, where the bell was clanging away madly, and suddenly a very bad feeling came over her. A few feet away from the bell there was another panel in the wall, which slid up, revealing an interesting new contraption.

At the very top of this was another door which remained shut. Below that though were two smaller doors, and below those was a large half-circle dial with a large golden needle in the middle. Shelly noted with some perversity that the indicator needle looked a little too much like a certain part of the male anatomy. On either side of the dial at the bottom there was a screw sticking out to keep the needle from going over too far, and on the top were the words “NAUGHTY” on the left and “NICE” on the right. On either side of the dial was a light bulb. A dinging noise came from this curious new device.

BING-BONG! URURURURURURURURURRRRRRRR…

The indicator needle slid over to the side that read “NAUGHTY” as the light bulb blinked red. The smaller left-most door immediately above this swung open, revealing two golden whistles. They tooted what almost sounded like a disappointed wolf whistle.

WHEEE-WOOO!

“What the hell?” Shelly could only stammer. Suddenly the neck cuff released and the tray table shot up. The naked girl yelped in fear. Before she could do anything, her wrist was seized by the robot barber, which pulled her from the high chair and led her struggling over towards the nearest conveyor belt. There was enough of the gap-track in the floor that the barber could comfortably stop a few feet away from the belt and toss Shelly onto it, although not all the way.

Instead, just her upper torso was pushed down, while her legs were kept reasonably straight. Her wrists were seized by more arms from above. Her ankles were also cuffed from below the belt, and pulled apart slightly, exposing her completely. Because the belt was lower to the ground than the girl, this position resulted in Shelly’s bottom being thrust up into the air, and along with her spread legs, she felt very vulnerable at this moment.

“Wha-what are you doing?” she cried, trying to glance back at the barber. The robot hummed and sputtered, selected its finest wooden hairbrush, turned the flat end towards Shelly, and gave it a few gentle test taps on the girl’s bottom. Then it pulled back and released a devastating whack that slammed right into the girl’s ass with a THWACK!

“OW! AH! STOP IT!” she screamed. But the barber didn’t stop. Instead, it just laid on another. And another! Shelly howled and tried to move her poor bottom out of harm’s way, but she couldn’t! The machine held her firm as the hairbrush landed one punishing blow after another. Shelly gasped and ground into the belt, trying desperately to squirm away or find some relief.

The hickory hairbrush continued to pound her quivering flesh. While most slaps nailed her on either cheek, every so often the barber would aim one right in the lower-middle, cracking the brush across her pussy and making Shelly see stars. She bucked her hips, grinding her shaven crotch against the belt for any kind of escape. She pleaded and begged.

“STOP IT! PLEASE! OH! OW! QUIT IT! CUT IT OUT!” she wailed. “I’LL BE GOOD! I PROMISE! I’LL BE GOOD!”

As the older girl’s bottom was soundly warmed, her friends had been seated down and strapped into their own high chairs, where they were being serviced by identical robot barbers. Rosalyn was sad to see her carefully-dyed locks get snipped off, but she was more focused on Shelly’s plight.

“Poor Shelly,” she whimpered, watching the tan girl’s bottom bounce and wiggled in an obscene display of humiliation. “She’s kind of annoying sometimes, but even she doesn’t deserve that.”

“Are you kidding me?” said Ashley, grinning ear-to-ear. She didn’t even care what the barbers did to her now. She was having a blast watching her older sister finally get what was coming. “This is fuckin’ great! HAHAHAHA!”

But Ashley should have chosen her words more carefully!

WHEEE-WOOO!

The foolish girl was so caught up laughing at her own comment that she failed to see a mechanical hand come down in front of her face and pop a nice big, wet bar of Ivory soap right into her gob!

“HAHAHA-ULP!”

Her eyes widened and she tried to spit it out, but the machine held it in firmly. Ashley kicked and struggled as the machine washed out her dirty mouth. At this sight, Rosalyn had to laugh.

“HOOHOOHAHAHA! Looks like they don’t appreciate that kind of language, Ash,” she smiled.

WHEE-WOOO!

“Huh? Wait! I said ‘Ash’! Not a-“

But Rosalyn was cut off as a spoonful of castor oil was shoved into her mouth. She gulped it down involuntarily and gagged, but the machine held out the bottle in front of her face, threatening her with more…

By now Shelly was exhausted, her butt a bright red color and her face covered with perspiration. She lay on the belt panting and groaning. She heard the clack of her restraints being released, but she made no effort to get up. She was so tired after her ordeal all she could do was slump on the belt. That just made it easier for the machine to simply pull her legs up onto it as well, and speed her away. Ashley and Shelly, both with ugly new haircuts and terrible-tasting mouths, soon joined her.

The girls were brought back to the start of the nursery, where they went through the processing all over again…

“Where are those girls?” Joyce muttered aloud to no one in particular. The 30-something young woman wandered the darkened halls of the museum. The lights were dimmed low, but she could still see what was ahead of her. Joyce had been walking around in circles for what felt like ages. Soon after she had parted with the other three, she had found that her “quick trip” to the ladies’ room was actually going to be something of a hassle. It had taken her nearly twenty minutes to find an actual, normal restroom in this crazy place. It took her almost forty minutes just to find her way back to the entrance, and by that time the other three were long gone!

Joyce had then discovered to her disdain that she was locked in the museum, but realized that closing time had come right after they had all entered. So she deduced it was unlikely that Ashley and the others had ever actually left the museum. They had probably gone off somewhere else to check out some of the exhibits. While this annoyed Joyce, she had to admit that her own tardiness didn’t give her much room to talk either. Not that they needed to ever know this! She would be sure to give them a stern lecture in the near future. However she had now been wandering this place for hours, and was really getting quite frustrated with her lack of progress.

“I’ll bet Shelly went and touched something, and now they’re being chased by robo-security-dogs or something,” she giggled. After another trip around the museum, Joyce was about ready to call it quits, try to find a bench to sleep on, and wait it out until the museum opened again in the morning. Then she would presumably have to explain to someone what had happened, but that was nothing. Things could always be worse, and at least they were all presumably safe and secure.

As she was about to give up, Joyce noticed a doorway she hadn’t been through yet, heading towards another wing of the museum.

“Wow! How’d I miss that?” she said aloud once more. “Also, I’ve really got to stop talking to myself like this.”

With a chuckle Joyce went through the door, entering a new wing of the museum and slapping her forehead when she realized how thoughtless it had been to never check a map. It wasn’t long before she came upon the entrance to the Nursery of Tomorrow, and the bright light coming from the doorway told her that if the others were anywhere, it was in there.

“So, what are you ladies up to?” she declared with a sly grin. But upon entering the control room, she was surprised to find it empty. Everything was lit up and working, but as far as Joyce could tell, there wasn’t a sign of the girls. She shrugged and prepared to leave, when something caught her eye.

“Wait, is that-?” she went up to the glass partition and squinted. “Oh my goodness!”

There, in the middle of the nursery, were three figures, all dressed up like babies, and lying in large cutesy cribs. The three were much bigger than actual babies so it was pretty clear to Joyce who they really were.

“Girls!” she cried out. “Ashley! Rosalyn! Shelly!”

In the nursery itself, Rosalyn was the first to notice her.

“Guys, look!” she said excitedly. Ashley and Shelly looked up, and their eyes widened with excitement.

“Joyce!” Ashley exclaimed.

“About freakin’ time!” Shelly added.

Joyce waved to the girls, and immediately went over to the control panel, trying to find a microphone or something that would let her speak to the others. She finally found something close enough, and flicked on a switch. She then spoke into a horn.

“Girls! Are you okay!?” Joyce saw the girls shake their heads in a very obvious response of “No!” She frowned, wondering how the heck she could get closer to her friends. She saw one lever on the control panel which read “VISITING TIME” and flicked it on. Then she watched on fascinated, as the girls were released from their cribs and placed in baby strollers by mechanical arms that appeared from the ceiling. The strollers were then wheeled over to the window. The girls struggled and pulled, but a thick metal strap in each stroller held them in. They were stopped just short of the window, and the two-way intercom allowed her to hear them as well as they could hear her.

“Thank goodness you’re all okay!” Joyce smiled.

Now that she could see them more clearly, Joyce noted how they all wore color-coordinated outfits with little dresses, booties and mittens, as well as bibs and bonnets tied in bows. The dresses didn’t cover much other than their chests, leaving ruffled rhumba panties on full display. The panties look bunched out and thick, as Joyce concluded the girls were more than likely wearing diapers. Of course they were still adult girls, so they were far too big for the strollers, and their legs hung over the edge. She actually found the whole sight positively adorable.

“Oh wow! You guys look so cute!”

“Forget that Joyce!” Ashley cried “Just get us out of here!”

“Can’t you just walk out?” Joyce asked, puzzled.

“No! This whole place, it’s designed to keep us in! We can’t escape, we can’t reason with it. It thinks we’re really babies!”

“I can see that,” the older woman said, shrugging. “But what can I do?”

“Find the controls to reverse the machine!” Shelly said.

“Uh… do you know what they are?”

“Um, not really.” Shelly shrugged sheepishly. “It was kind of hard to turn on and I don’t really remember…”

“Me neither,” Rosalyn added unhelpfully.

“Okay, this might take a while then. How did you guys get mixed up in this thing anyway?”

“It was Shelly,” said Ashley.

“It was Ashley,” said Shelly.

“Oh boy, here we go again” said Rosalyn, rolling her eyes.

“It was so not my fault! You’re the one that got us into this mess!” cried Ashley.

“Me? How many times do I have to say it, it was your butt that turned on the machine!” Shelly shot back.

“After YOU powered it up!”

“That was Rozzy, not me!”

“Oh, don’t you drag me into this!” Rosalyn snapped. “You two can just-“ but Rosalyn was cut off as the machine popped a pacifier into all three girls’ mouths, silencing them immediately. Joyce couldn’t help but smirk at that sight.

“Haha! Wow! Nice job!” she said, glancing at the controls. She then turned back to the girls with a motherly tone in her voice. “Now look, I don’t care who did what to whom. You girls just be quiet and sit tight while I try to find a way to get you out of there, okay?” Joyce sighed and looked over the controls. She was right, this was going to take a while…
Several minutes passed by. Eventually, Shelly got tired of waiting and spat out her pacifier.

“Well? What’s taking so long!?”

“Hey, this isn’t exactly easy you know!” said Joyce, still looking everything over. She had figured out all the basics by now. The nursery was fully-automated, though someone at the control panel could still make adjustments and alterations as they saw fit. There was a manual override lever, though Joyce had noted a sign below it warning it not to be used except in extreme emergencies. Well, this was certainly one of those, wasn’t it?

She had also noticed that a dial marked “AGE” was turned all the way up to full, and that the highest setting was a pair of letters- she had no clue what that meant! There were a lot of different options and choices the control panel presented, and Joyce kind of regretted that she wouldn’t get to see how it all worked. She understood now why the girls had gone here in the first place. It was pretty amazing!

“But you’re supposed to be good with computers!” Rosalyn added, removing her own pacifier as Ashley did the same.

“I am good, thank you very much,” Joyce said, growing a bit irritated. Who were they to criticize her right now, since she was their ticket out of this place? She decided to tease them. “You girls behave or I might just leave you hear for a few days in the care of this place!”

“No, please not that!” Ashley gulped. “Don’t pay any attention to them, Joyce, they’re just grumpy.”

“Who are you calling grumpy?” Shelly shot back. Joyce rolled her eyes.

“Would you guys pipe down? I’m not really going to leave you there, but I need to concentrate! Finding the reverse switch is like finding a needle in a haystack!” The girls grumbled in agreement as Joyce got back to work.

Sometime later, she checked her watch.

“Yikes! Almost one in the morning! Isn’t it past your bed time?”

“Don’t even joke about that.” Ashley said, frowning.

“Heh, okay. Well girls, I don’t know what to tell you, but I’m stumped. There doesn’t even seem to be an off switch to this thing!” Joyce looked at them sympathetically.

“That’s bull!” Shelly cried, “I turned it on, it can be turned off!”

“I thought you said Ashley turned it on?” Joyce said suspiciously. “Or was it Rosalyn?”

“Well uh, they did, I just meant that-“

Joyce’s eyes narrowed at the girls. Something was amiss here.

“So really, the blame is on all three of you.” Joyce said, folding her arms.

“No way! I had nothing to do with it!” Ashley said. A bell dinged and the disciplinary detector sprang into action.

WHEE-WOOO!

The girl suddenly found a mechanical hand taking ahold of her ear. It gave her a good hard yank!

“OW! OW! STOP! OKAY! OKAY! I accidentally turned it on!” she whined as the machine released her. “But it wasn’t just my fault! Shelly and Rosalyn were in on this too!”

“No I’m not,” said Rosalyn. “Don’t blame me for what you and Shelly did!”

WHEE-WOOO!

“OUCH!” Rosalyn cried as a baby rattle suddenly bonked her on the head. “Okay! So I went along with it, yeesh!”

“Don’t listen to these idiots, Joyce, all I wanted to do was see the machine. They’re the ones that turned it on.”

“But I thought you just said that you did” said Joyce, smirking.

“What? No I didn’t!” said Shelly sharply, wagging a finger at her. “Are you calling me a liar!?”

WHEE-WOOO!

Shelly’s wrist was grabbed and a large ruler was used to rap her knuckle quite swiftly!

“OW! OW! STOP IT!” she wailed.

“Hoho, the truth comes out!” Joyce said. She was impressed! So the nursery also had a built-in lie detector! It could even discipline the girls as it saw fit. Joyce was starting to enjoy this. She had a slightly sinister streak to her, and this was exactly the kind of thing that brought it out. She would figure out some way to release the girls… eventually… but right now she was having too much fun. And besides, she owed it to them for walking off on her like that, even if it had been partly here fault… but they still didn’t need to know that! “Alright then, so tell me, whose idea was it to leave me behind in the first place?”

“That was Shelly.” Rosalyn and Ashley agreed. Joyce glanced up at the device on the wall that had been doing all the tooting. An indicator needle pointed to “NICE” and a door above it opened. A little mechanical bird tweeted and played a harp.

“Well, well, well, that’s more like it. So Shelly, what do you have to say in your defense?”

“I just wanted to come see this place! They agreed to come with me!” the tan girl spat back. “I swear that’s the truth.”

The nursery didn’t seem to agree fully, so Shelly found her ear being tugged this time.

“OW! OW! OW! QUIT IT!”

“It seems there’s more to your story Shelly.” Joyce said, putting her hands on her hips. She enjoyed being the one in charge for a change!

“All right, all right! I wanted to see how this placed worked and I was going to try to… um…”

“Yes…?” Joyce said, leaning closer. Shelly glanced up at the disciplinary detector, where the needle bobbed back and forth between “NAUGHTY” and “NICE”. She gulped. She decided the best thing to do was to just dodge the question.

“Look, why are we wasting our time with this? Get us out of here!” Shelly cried, adding “Pretty please?

“As much as I hate to agree, Shelly’s right,” said Ashley. “We can play the blame-game later. There has got to be a way out of this.”

“Yeah,” added Rosalyn.

“I don’t think so,” said Joyce, frowning. “You girls were supposed to wait for me. You ran off on your own and now look where you’ve wound up! Either own up to your mistakes or face the consequences!”

“What!?”

You can’t do this to us you bitch!” Shelly snarled.

“You watch your language young lady, or I’ll wash your mouth out with soap!” Joyce threatened. Apparently the mechanized nursery agreed with her, as Shelly found a wet soppy bar or soap being shoved right into her mouth!

“BLEARGH!” she cried, trying to spit it out. Joyce nodded approvingly, blowing a little kiss towards the control panel.

“Joyce, cut it out and get us out of here!” Ashley said, growing angry.

“Let me think about that… hmmmm… nope!”

“What!? Why!?”

“I think you girls need to learn a lesson. And now I’ve got just the tool to use for it!” said Joyce, flexing her fingers.

“W-wait… stop!” Ashley cried.

“We’re sorry!” Rosalyn added “Please just get us out of here!”

“Oh, I will eventually, girls. Maybe once you’ve learned some respect!” And with that, Joyce flicked a few dials, turned some switches, pressed some buttons, and pulled a lever.

With a crash, things started up again in the Nursery of Tomorrow. The girls, screaming and struggling, were carted away back towards the high chairs.

“Now then…” said Joyce, looking over the controls. She had decided the girls must have been in a very foul mood given what they’d been through already, and they were in desperate need of a good cleansing. With a snicker, she pushed a button, a signal for the nursery to add a very potent laxative to their food. She watched as the girls were seated back in their high chairs, and robots arrived in front of them carrying bowls of a foul-looking porridge. Joyce rubbed her hands with glee. This would be quite a show!

The girls fought and protested, but their mouths were held open as spoonful after spoonful of the awful-looking stuff was crammed in. Just when they thought they were finished, fresh new bowls came to replace the emptied ones! The robots continued to shovel food into the girls’ pieholes, occasionally washing it down with a bottle of milk.

As all that happened, Joyce looked over her options. She wanted to make sure the three of them would be dealt with so that by the time she did finally let them go, they would be soundly humbled. It would be pretty awesome to spend the rest of the vacation with the other three having this experience hanging over them. They would never live it down! Not unless they behave liked good little girls! Joyce has discovered the nursery’s camera settings, and had ensured that everything would be photographed. She wanted evidence of this!

The meal of porridge and milk lasted quite some time, which Joyce put to good use studying the controls further. She figured she had the entire arrangement pretty well figured out. Within an hour, the girls’ tummies were swelling a bit, their faces looking quite sullen with each new spoonful rammed down their gullet. This torment went on for some time while the fast-acting laxative worked its magic, and before long Joyce could see signs of the girls’ discomfort.

“Joyce! Stop it!” Ashley wailed, holding her stomach. “I got to… I got to…”

“Ungh!” Rosalyn cried “Too tight!!!”

“Potty! Where’s a potty!?” Shelly whimpered. Joyce had already seen to it that the machine would not take the girls over to the potties though, so they would have no alternative but to go in their diapers.

“Uh-uh-uh girls, no potty training today. If you got to go, you got to go!” Joyce smirked. She just knew it couldn’t get much more humiliating than that! She activated a monitor which gave her a closer view of the girls shifting in their chairs uncomfortably, their bowels groaning and churning.

“Well, well, well… that should be the little ‘extra’ I had the nursery slip into your food working right now.” Joyce said, checking her watch. The girls glared up at her with tears in their eyes. Or in Shelly’s case, raging hated! Joyce just crossed her arms coolly. “Aw, come on now. Don’t be like that. It’s for your own good! Remember, this hurts me worse than it does you!”

“Joyce, I swear, as soon as we get out of here, I’m going to… going to… AAAAHHHHH!” Shelly cried. The laxative did its job, and Joyce heard each girl’s innards rumble. There was gurgling, groaning and cramping. The girls cried out, sweat spilling down their cheeks as the pressure built to a point they couldn’t handle anymore. And then…

BLLLLLLRRRRRRRRPPPTTTTTT! FRRRRRRRRTTTTTTT! BLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP!

Joyce watched as the girls filled their diapers! Shelly first, then Rosalyn, and finally Ashley, though all did it within a few seconds of each other. The symphony of disgusting noises gave way to the bulging browning of the girls’ bottoms. Their diapers and rhumba panties prevented any leakage, but the three young ladies themselves felt the full force of what was coming out of them. They winced and whined as everything from within came rushing out in a sickening torrent.

Joyce was holding her sides, roaring with laughter and mock-fanning her nose. It was the grossest thing she’d ever seen, but in that way that was so hilarious, she couldn’t help but laugh. The girls groaned and cried as their diapers swelled. The sounds just kept on coming and coming. Joyce was practically in tears. She’d never let them forget this!

“Awww… poor little darlings,” Joyce mocked. “Don’t you worry, mama will get you cleaned up!” As if on cue, the girls were dragged out of the chairs, placed onto the belt, and carried into the de-clothing machine. Joyce listened to the screeches and shouts, and watched as a service robot carried a box of baby wipes to the side of the machine and insert it into a slot. “Uh-oh! Looks like somebody wasn’t finished yet!”

The older woman laughed as she saw a buck-naked Shelly try to run out of the big gray box, only to be pulled back in. Within a few moments, all three girls were tossed out onto the belt, were they were seized by mechanical hands and wiped down further, just in case. The dirty diapers were deposited out of a chute from the de-clothing device, and right into a waiting trash can, which automatically wheeled away.

Once the girls had been thoroughly cleaned down below, the next part of their cleansing commenced. They were sped over to the bath area, where a fresh new tub popped up out of the ground. This time all three girls were tossed into the bubbly broth at once, and all three just barely fit!

Machinery rumbled and roared as the girls were scrubbed head to toe all at the same time. Ashley and Shelly’s heads were above the water while Rosalyn had gone in head-first, so her butt was where her head should have been. Then when the other two were pushed under, Rosalyn was pulled up and found herself gasping for air between the other two’s tushies. Joyce whooped and hollered as she watched the machinery do its stuff, slapping, scrubbing and swishing the girls around. The three continued to shout and protest, but Joyce ignored them. The little brats really had this coming!

After they’d been properly cleaned and hosed off, they were pulled out of the tub. Like before, their wrists were seized and they were brought to their feet to be dried off completely. Towels assaulted them from all sides, followed by hair dryers, and finally each got little dose of after-bath powder.

With that done, all three girls were brought back to new, fresh high chairs which locked them into place. Robot barbers got to work cutting off whatever hair they had left- their heads were practically shaved bald this time! Even their eyebrows were buzzed right off!

“Nooo!” cried Ashley “Joyce, stop this thing! Please!”

“Come on Joyce! We’re sorry!” Rosalyn added. Joyce was still too busy laughing though. Shelly ground her teeth until she finally snapped.

“That’s it… that’s all I can stands and I can’t stands no more!” she roared. The other two looked at her with bewilderment. With the girls’ haircuts done, they were released from the chairs… and that’s exactly what Shelly had been waiting for. She’d gone through this whole silly process enough times to realize she had just enough time to jump out of the chair to one side or the other before the hands came at her from the front as they always had.

As she was on the far end of the high chairs this time, she did just that, and barely avoided being seized like the other two. And with that, she ran like she’d never run before. Alarms sounded.

“Aw shit” Shelly said, seething. She didn’t care. Let the whole nursery come after her- she would NOT be reduced to diapers again! She bolted, swerving and dodging various service robots. Shelly might not have been the smartest girl in the world, but she was a fast learner.

Joyce hadn’t even noticed, she was so amused at the whole image. She had doubled over laughing. She stood up, wiping tears from her face.

“HAHAHA… oh wow! I can’t wait to see the pictures of THAT!” she exclaimed.

Meanwhile, other two bald girls were hauled away, back to the belt, where their dressing began once more. By now it was like clockwork. There was the brushing, wiping, oiling, Vaseline coating, powdering, diapering, dressing, milking, burping, tickling and kissing. When all was said and done, Ashley and Rosalyn were back in outfits similar to what they had first been dressed in by the nursery, and they were placed back in the cribs. The bars locked over them, trapping them in once more.

“What happened to Shelly?” said Rosalyn.

“Look!” the other girl gestured, as her older sister was hoofing it for the nursery exit.

“Joyce, you just wait ‘til I get in there!” Shelly said, fists swinging.

Joyce still had no clue about Shelly. She was having way too much fun! She giggled and danced around the control room, tossing switches and pulling levers. The machinery was rumbling and vibrating more intensely. Smoke was actually starting to come from one control box!

“Hahaha, this place is great!” she said, grinning.

She should have paid more attention though, as the manual override had a timer designed to put it back into full automatic if left unattended for too long. That set everything to default and locked up the other controls, and in her euphoria Joyce had just gone too far. She grabbed a lever on one of the control boxes and tugged, but it wouldn’t budge.

“Come on… unnnggghhh… just a little…MORE!” she shouted excitedly, but the lever broke and took the woman with it as she fell back… right onto the conveyor belt!

Before Joyce could do anything, she was swept into the nursery itself. Alarm bells were clanging. She sailed right past Shelly, who watched on shocked as the robots gave up chasing her and instead turned their attention to the nursery’s new occupant.

Joyce was dragged right into the clothing-removal machine. Her screams mixed with the whirs and clanks of the device, and a few moments later all her clothes came spewing out of the chute on the side into the laundry basket. The others could only watch on.

Following that, Joyce was sped out along the belt, naked as the day she was born.

“Ahhh! Help me! Someone help!” she cried out, trying to cover herself, but mechanical arms grabbed her and hauled her off of the conveyor belt. She was dragged over to a revolving door in the wall that spun around, and on the other side was another curious contraption. It was a busty female mannequin sitting on a stool, dressed in an attractive red mini dress, complete with fishnet stockings and high-heeled pumps. Like the burping-bot from earlier, it lacked the original arms or head, instead having the same thing spherical head as the service robots and the white-gloved mechanical arms of everything else in the nursery.

Joyce was pulled across the lap of the mannequin, which then came to life with a jerky start. Electricity buzzed from its head as it put one hand on the struggling naked woman’s back, pushing her into position over its lap. With the other, it took up a rubber-soled slipper, which it raised into the air, and then slapped down on Joyce’s ass!

“Ow! Ow! Oh! Cut it out! Stop! Ah! Ah!” she wailed. She kicked her legs and pounded her fists against the stool, but it was no good. The automated disciplinarian kept right on with its work, soundly spanking the young woman. Joyce begged and pleaded to be released. “Stop it! Ow! I’ll be good! Ah! It was just a joke! Ooh! Please! Ow!”

But she was now the victim of the very tool she’d used on the girls! The nursery’s built-in lie detector saw through every fib and half-truth she tried to sell it. Whistles tooted as the young woman squirmed and writhed, trying desperately to escape, with no luck. To further humiliate her, a phonograph popped out of the wall and began playing back Joyce’s own words to her- teasing her with how this 'hurts me worse than it does you’, which of course was another lie. The lectures she’d given the other girls were now being turned on her!

“Naughty, naughty Joyce!” Shelly teased, putting her hands on her hips. Not that Joyce heard her.

When it was felt that she had been properly punished, Joyce was let up. She tried to run for the nursery exit, crying all the while, but service robots grabbed her and carried her back towards the conveyor belt. An enema bag was hooked up, and Joyce’s backside was raised up as the belt carried her towards it. A lubricated nozzle was gently worked into her ass. She grunted and groaned at the unwelcome penetration, tears rolling down her cheeks and face blushing beet-red.

A valve was turned, and warm, soapy water flowed into her with a dreadful GLUG-GLUG-GLUG sound. Joyce cried out in pain as her stomach swelled to several times its normal size! Soon she looked nine months pregnant! A butt plug was inserted into the bloated girl’s rectum, and the belt oh-so-slowly carried her along towards the toilets as she howled in agony.

From their cribs, Ashley & Rosalyn watched all this commotion with slight horror. They wanted to feel sorry for her, but they knew that she was only feeling sorry for herself. From the other side of the nursery, Shelly watched it with absolute glee.

“Well, she’s getting what’s coming to her!” Shelly said spitefully. “You should have let us go when you had a chance, Joyce!” She then swiftly turned on her heel towards the nearest exit.

Joyce was pulled off of the belt and placed onto a toilet. She grasped the sides, moaning as her tummy rumbled and churned. The butt plug was removed, and the result was instantaneous. Joyce let loose a loud, smelly fart, and then everything that was in her came thundering down into the toilet bowl. All the while she groaned and gasped. Trumpets sounded, there was the roar of continual flushes, and perfume sprayers filled the air with a nice, fresh scent to mask the one Joyce had just made.

“Gah…uh… urp!” Joyce cried, her stomach returning to normal. She must have been clean as a whistle by now! She didn’t have long to enjoy her respite though as her bottom was swiftly wiped and then the bidet gave her a blast of water right up her butt! “EEEEEK!!!”

Joyce leapt off of the toilet, only to find herself quickly being placed back on the conveyor belt. Everything happened very fast. She was pushed into a new tub and scrubbed clean. As that happened she still fought and struggled to break free, but her strength was nothing next to what she was up against.

“Ah! Ah! You can’t do this to me! Stop! Oh!” After that, she was dried off and powdered, and then brought over to the high chairs. She was seated down and strapped in as buzzers sounded. The bathing machinery turned off, and the barber machinery started up. And that went right to work servicing Joyce.

“Wha-what’s happening!?” she said fearfully. The buzzing sound of electric clippers could be heard behind her, and Joyce suddenly felt more scared than she’d ever been in her life.

Ashley and Rosalyn could only watch on sympathetically a Joyce’s long brown tresses, almost two decades’ worth of growth, were shaved off in a matter of minutes. The barber worked quickly and efficiently. The woman whined and kicked all the while. Before long a mirror was held up to Joyce’s face, and she saw that she too had been shaved completely bald!

“Oh! My hair, my hair! What have you done!?” she wailed, before being released and dragged away.

Back on the belt, Joyce was given the works. She was weighed and her temperature taken, neither of which she enjoyed in the slightest. Whatever semblance of make-up she had left was washed away, and her crotch was shaved bare. Joyce howled as the clippers did their job, leaving her completely hairless. She was brushed down, oiled up, and squealed as a Vaseline-coated finger popped into her behind. Next came the powder, which was liberally dumped on, and then a fresh cloth diaper, expertly folded and pinned in place. Then, made just for her, was another baby outfit identical to the other girls’, this one being yellow and olive green in color.

“Somebody help me, please!” Joyce whined as the rhumba panties were worked up her legs. After her dressing, Joyce was milked, burped, tickled, and kissed.

Finally, all washed, trimmed, powdered and dressed, and smelling like a pot of geraniums, baby Joyce was placed into a stroller and locked in with a strap. A service robot took the handles and a pacifier was popped into her mouth. Joyce tried to toss and turn, but the strap wouldn’t let her budge. She already felt an uncomfortable pressure building in her diaper, and she had a bad feeling the machine would decide that when she needed to go, she would have to go in it! The pampered princess looked glum as she was carted away. As she went past the cribs, the other two watched on sadly.

“Poor Joyce…” Rosalyn said.

“Yeah… I mean, as much as I want to slap her myself… that’s just… ouch.” Ashley shuddered. She hadn’t realized just how terrifying this place was, even after going through it several times. Not ten minutes ago Joyce had been the same old girl she’d known for years. A bit loopy perhaps, but still. Now though, she had been as humiliated and humbled as the rest of them. This meant…

“Um, so… how are we going to get out of this again?” she asked. Rosalyn looked at her, gulping.

“Well, Shelly’s still…” but Rosalyn trailed off.

“Yeah. I thought so too.” Ashley glared out of the bars. Shelly had gotten them all into this mess in the first place, and now she was the only one to get out of it.
Shelly whistled as she walked up the exit which would take her back to the control room.

“I’m glad we could come to an understanding,” she said smiling at a nearby glass bulb in the wall, marked “ELECTRIC EYE”. She gave a little snap in its direction, and then turned her attention to the door in front of her.

“Now then… open sesame!” Shelly declared, pressing a button on the wall.

But instead of the door opening, the entire nursery was filled with sound! Klaxons blared, alarm bells rang, buzzers sounded and a kazoo tooted away. The ceiling lights turned red!

“What the hell!?” Shelly cried, noticing too late what she had done. The button on the wall wasn’t the door control. It was instead a plaque marked “SPRING CLEANING.”

All over the nursery, doors opened as light bulbs flashed. Service robots came pouring out, carrying all manner of implements- brooms, mops, buckets of water, vacuums, wipes, everything. Robots got to work cleaning the whole place top to bottom. They restocked the kitchen, replaced spent bottles of talcum powder, did loads of laundry and scrubbed the floors. They polished metal shelves, screwed in new light bulbs, repainted walls and re-oiled hinges. They dusted and vacuumed, mopped and swept. The whole place was going crazy with mechanized commotion. Shelly could only back up against the wall, watching all this with apprehension and she sucked in her lip.

“Yikes!” she gulped. Ashley, Rosalyn and Joyce were all safe and secure in their cribs or carriages, but she was out in the open- and that meant that, like it or not, the nursery was after her again! “Hey! What are you- stop!!!”

Shelly screamed as service robots grabbed her arms and dragged her away. The bald, naked girl kicked and fought, but she was powerless to stop what was happening. Ashley & Rosalyn watched on as she was hauled over to the conveyor belt and, like the barber had done to her before, Shelly’s upper half was pushed down onto it. Her wrists were seized, her ankles cuffed and pulled apart. Her butt was raised up. The sound of hammering and sawing could be heard under the floor.

“Hey! Hey! Stop! Stop it! What are you doing!?” she demanded. She glanced up at the discipline detector, where the indicator needle bobbed back and forth. “Let me go! I didn’t do anything wrong!”

WHEE-WOOO!

In retrospect, Shelly really should have known better. The machine was never going to let her go, it was just waiting to deal with her in turn. Of all the girls, Shelly had been the naughtiest, and apparently no amount of humiliation of punishment had gotten her to see the error of her ways. Well, time that changed!

Service robots got into position behind the girl. Her upraised ass was fully exposed. Shelly craned her neck, and her mouth fell open.

They were wielding carpet beaters! Whoa! Talk about overkill!

“OH NO!” she cried.

And just like that, the robots got to work on punishing the duplicitous, scheming little brat!

“OW! OH! AH!” she cried as she felt the first swing. And then another, and another. “Ah! Wait! Sorry! Sorry! EEK! EEK! AH! OW! OH! OW! OW! QUIT IT! OW! DAMMIT! OOH! AH!”

Shelly shrieked as the robots walloped her behind. Those guys laid it on thick! Not so much as to be abusive, but just enough so that she got the point! Machinery was chugging and raging in the background. More noises came from within the walls as the nursery cleaned and restocked itself.

“Oh! Oh! I got to go! I got to goooo!” Shelly cried, suddenly feeling the need to pee. But rather than release her, the machine went right on with her punishment. She bit her lip and struggled to contain herself, but not this time. A hole in the floor opened up behind her and a glass tube emerged with a wide funnel on the end.It took up a position right behind her while the other robots momentarily paused.

With no other means of relief, Shelly let herself go right there. The piss flowed down the curves of the swirling glass tube, which returned to the floor once she was finished. She sighed with relief, but quickly shrieked again as she felt the machinery continued to treat her butt like a dirty old rug.

“EEEK!”

As Shelly’s rump was being whapped repeatedly, the others could only watch on. Rosalyn cringed. She took no pleasure in any of this, as mad as she was at Shelly. Joyce was nowhere to be seen, likely wheeled off to another part of the nursery. Normally, Ashley would be eating all this up, but she was preoccupied with something else amidst all the noise and commotion of the spring cleaning.

Ashley watched as a service robot carried the girls’ clothing, all neatly washed, pressed and folded, over to a cubby on the wall. Above it was a sign that read “PICK UP: 1 WEEK”. The robot put those and the girls’ other belonging in the cubby, and then zoomed away. Ashley’s face fell.

“A week!? A WEEK!?” she cried. That would take them to the end of their vacation! Assuming that’s when the nursery would finally release them, even, and Ashley wasn’t sure. Another week in this godforsaken place? Ashley looked back at Shelly with absolute spite. Her sister had a lot to answer for… at least the nursery itself was giving it to her good! Ashley sighed and lay back in her crib. Both she and Rosalyn could still feel the effects of the laxative and she was sure she’d be wetting or messing herself again very soon… but at least she wasn’t in Shelly’s position!

The carpet beaters weren’t the only implement being used on Shelly. Periodically the spanking would stop while another robot with a feather duster would mercilessly tickle her between her legs, causing her to moan out in pleasure. But just as quickly, she’d find a plunger being used to bonk her on the head! Sometimes bucket of cold water would be dumped over her head, and other times she’d get a whap from behind with a fly swatter. The Nursery turned every piece of cleaning or house-keeping equipment into a weapon! It was getting two tasks done at once: Spring cleaning, and cleaning Shelly’s clock!

“OW! Dammit! Cut it out!” she hissed. As her torment continued, Shelly glanced back up at the dial, seeing that needle bob back and forth. So even though she was being punished, the machine was still open to suggestion…

“Hmmm…” she thought, wincing periodically. “I wonder if…”

Well, it was worth a shot, wasn’t it? She might just be able to talk her way out of this after all!

“Wait! Wait!” she wailed between whacks. “Hold on, hear me out! Please! There’s been a mistake!”

Rather surprisingly, the machine did suspend Shelly’s punishment for a moment while she caught her breath. She panted, collecting her thoughts. Then she looked up at the discipline detector with pleading eyes.

“Listen, you don’t have to do this to me!” she said cheerily. “See, this is actually their fault.” She nodded over in the direction of the others. “Do whatever you want to them, but let me go. I don’t deserve this.” She batted her lashes and smiled.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The whistles blew themselves silly! The light bulb blazed an angry red and stayed that way! The phallic indicator needle HAMMERED against “NAUGHTY” again and again. The mystery hatch at the top opened and out shot a board, perched atop which were small, cartoonish, cutesy mechanical dolls of Joyce and Shelly, dressed in their original adult clothes, almost like a cuckoo clock. The Joyce doll had the Shelly doll over its lap, shorts and panties down, and was giving her glowing behind a good whacking with a tiny spanking paddle. The mechanized Shelly doll made a squeak with each smack, kicking her little metal legs.

And as that happened, the real-life Shelly got the paddling of a lifetime. Carpet beaters slammed into her ass. She screamed, screeched and shrieked, furiously pounding her fists on the belt as she demanded to be let go. She bucked her hips and ground herself against the belt, the result of which only made her feel hornier.

Almost as if in mockery of this, the machine used the tip of a broom to rub her wet sex. Shelly’s eyes widened as she humped the stick in response… but this was a ruse. The broom handle rose up and CRACK! Right down the middle, hitting everything she had there. Shelly cried out, eyes bawling, nose running, fists clenching. She squealed out in utter humiliation.

“OHHHHH!!! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! LET ME GO! LET ME GOOOOOOO!” she wailed. Another robot rolled around in front of her. It took a bottle of shoe polish and started slathering it all over her face and bald head, then began to shine her up with brushes and towel. The result was quite ridiculous-looking. Shelly hollered out in embarrassment, and all the while the carpet beaters continued to pound her backside. Ashley’s older sister just continued to whine and moan on as the nursery cooked up more elaborate punishments for her, not the least of which involved her poor, reddened bottom.

“The world of the future really sucks!” she sobbed, right before a wet bar of soap was shoved into her mouth.

THE END!

[/spoiler]

• Thanks 1

Hi there.

Ever since the great purge where all the stories were lost, I've been searching for a number of my favorites. One of those being "Outsourcing" by NaughtyBottomBoy.  I was hoping someone here knew how to find it, or possibly had a copy.

It was about a guy who's abducted and trained for babydoll slavery off planet. Forced regression, mechanical nurseries, nurses, aliens. All the best stuff.

Thanks!

Hi all, I'm looking for "Always Wear Underwear" I've searched the site, searched through google, and can't find it.  I *REALLY* liked this story and would like to send a thank you to the author.

Is it me or aren't there many sexy DL stories?

Thanks in advance!