LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Whatever happened to the story in the diaper dimension- Unluckiest Lucky Day? Or something along that line. Little boy who is chased by bullied and adopted. Has to adjust to being a baby.  Was actually really going well. The author commented when the corrupt files happened that it kept disappearing. Any ideas? 

On 12/16/2017 at 12:07 AM, SGTbaby said:

Whatever happened to the story in the diaper dimension- Unluckiest Lucky Day? Or something along that line. Little boy who is chased by bullied and adopted. Has to adjust to being a baby.  Was actually really going well. The author commented when the corrupt files happened that it kept disappearing. Any ideas? 

It got deleted. A third time. After half of it was reposted. 

10 minutes ago, DiaperBoy37 said:

It got deleted. A third time. After half of it was reposted. 

I was just wondering if it was ever gonna be reposted again. It was one of my recent favorites. Such a different spin on the dimension. Even if you don’t post it, I would love a copy if it is finished. Such a great story!

50 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

I was just wondering if it was ever gonna be reposted again. It was one of my recent favorites. Such a different spin on the dimension. Even if you don’t post it, I would love a copy if it is finished. Such a great story!

I have a 180kb file copy of the story - don't know if it is complete or as far as the author had written.

Will send it to you PM.

Dear DiaperBoy37,

the last sentences of my 200 kB version ('Unlucky day turned lucky') are:

I had wet myself a couple of times since I was changed last and I knew that I was going to need a change soon.

Kayle unbuckled Mikey from his carseat and he held onto his blanket from and seated him in the forward facing stroller. She strapped him, pulling the sun visor into position, closing and locking the car then headed into the park.

If this is the end of BabyLock's story too: ALL OK!

With best wishes

Diddldum

2 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear DiaperBoy37,

the last sentences of my 200 kB version ('Unlucky day turned lucky') are:

I had wet myself a couple of times since I was changed last and I knew that I was going to need a change soon.

Kayle unbuckled Mikey from his carseat and he held onto his blanket from and seated him in the forward facing stroller. She strapped him, pulling the sun visor into position, closing and locking the car then headed into the park.

If this is the end of BabyLock's story too: ALL OK!

With best wishes

Diddldum

Diddldum:

You have 20kb more than I do.

Last lines I have are:

"Come on Mikey, let's go see if we can visit Mommy." She cooed, picking me up to release me from the swaddled prison and removi g the pacifier from my mouth and the strap from my head. I was worried what was she going to do to me now.

This is about 200 or so lines after a capitalized   --ONE-WEEK-LATER--

Would appreciate if you would copy and send me (PM) the 20kb missing text.

Thanks

Dear DiaperBoy37, BabyLock and SGTbaby,

as the best compromise I upload my story here, so you can do with it what you want:

Continue (DiaperBoy37) or

Save the missing 20 kB which begin with chapter 26 (BabyLock) or

Read only (SGTbaby)

Much joy!

Diddldum 

Diaper Dimension - Unlucky Day Turned Lucky 01-29.rtf

4 hours ago, diddldum said:

Dear DiaperBoy37, BabyLock and SGTbaby,

as the best compromise I upload my story here, so you can do with it what you want:

Continue (DiaperBoy37) or

Save the missing 20 kB which begin with chapter 26 (BabyLock) or

Read only (SGTbaby)

Much joy!

Diddldum 

Diaper Dimension - Unlucky Day Turned Lucky 01-29.rtf

Thank You very much and All the Best when (and if) you return to the writing scene !

Looking for one that was in the short story section. A new teacher was tricked into swapping places with a student on the first day of school and ended up in the principles office being spanked and then sent to class thinking she was a new student

4 hours ago, NorboyDL said:

Amgela the baby slave got lost in the hacking. I miss that story so much. No other story is so dark. If anyone has it please upload it again

PM sent !

Looking for a story called "Elaine and the Robot" About a thief with a shrink ray, getting caought by a nanny robot. 

On a side Note, does anyone know any good stories, non Diaper Dimension, about people being shrunk and put back in diapers/forced regression. 

9 hours ago, Jiasca said:

I would love to receive this Angela story as well since I have never read it and many like it XD

(Re) Posted in the Stories section look for it there !

1 hour ago, bumbumbum said:

anyone have Ellie's Eye-Opening Experience? 

It is here - go to the section above this one "COMPLETED STORIES"

It is in the middle of page 5.

Dear BabyLock,
thank you for your hint about "Ellie's Eye-Opening 
Experience" in "Completed Stories". I found there only
an eye-opening minimum of the story (seventy text
lines on the seven story pages - sometimes only a few words).  
The story text has been systematically damaged, you can 
only enjoy the mostly laudatory comments. I searched 
on archive.org - forget it! I'm sorry I can't help - I didn't save it.
But I'm confident that a member of this great community 
is able to send the complete story to DD-Mikey.

Good luck!

Diddldum