LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

I'm not looking for a specific story in particular, but rather one that follows a specific subplot. I've read stories such as Daycare Disasters by thepaddedquill and Sunny Hills Daycare by Arf where the main character gets a job at a daycare center, but as time goes on, they begin to exhibit problems that you'd expect to see out of the toddlers being watched, such as wetting themselves, etc...to the point where the owners of the daycares start treating the main character like any of the other kids, such as putting them back in diapers. Both of the stories I mentioned included additional reasonings for the protagonists regression like a girlfriend's revenge and magic. However, stories like these where the protagonist is supposed to be the one in charge, yet slowly become equals in status to the toddlers they were initially watching have always been appealing stories to me. Does anyone have some suggestions of other stories that follow a similar pattern to these? Thanks!

I’m looking for this specific story I can’t remember the author, or the name of it but it starts off with this college girl who just ran from a party that got busted by the cops, the cops are looking for her so she slips into a house and passes out in the closet, when she wakes up she is in an alternate reality where people her age are still considered young infants, they aren’t physically younger, just mentally. I’d really appreciate some help with this it’s been driving me crazy.

1 hour ago, Ilikethisgame1 said:

I’m looking for this specific story I can’t remember the author, or the name of it but it starts off with this college girl who just ran from a party that got busted by the cops, the cops are looking for her so she slips into a house and passes out in the closet, when she wakes up she is in an alternate reality where people her age are still considered young infants, they aren’t physically younger, just mentally. I’d really appreciate some help with this it’s been driving me crazy.

http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?option=com_ewriting&Itemid=7&func=chapterinfo&chapter=2622&story=1037&type=0 

Hide & No Seek...odd that I mentioned a thepaddedquill story lol

Looking for a story titled twin sisters, a sister takes on a job at a mansion and makes herself into an ab and afterwards swaps places with her sister as revenge. story was completed

Also looking for a story about a girl who turns to a company that has a list of items you choose from as a limit of what you will do for money and she messes it up completely and entraps herself due to not paying attention. story went a long time without an update

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 6:15 PM, milk94 said:

I'm looking for the story "Angela the baby slave". Has anyone a copy?

Sent PM

Hiyas - I'm looking for a story called "Making the most of it", which is a Diaper Dimension tale.  The thread is here in DD, but it was ravaged by the database corruption, and is now no more. 

Anyone have a copy of it? 

Thanks!

On 4.12.2017 at 10:07 PM, BabyLock said:

I'm looking for the story "Angela the baby slave". Has anyone a copy?

On 4.12.2017 at 10:07 PM, BabyLock said:

Sent PM

Same here.. . Its great story i was at about chapter 10 i guess and now it´s gone. :-/ So if there is a copy, a link or what ever i´d like to have it too. :-)

5 hours ago, Carm said:

Same here.. . Its great story i was at about chapter 10 i guess and now it´s gone. :-/ So if there is a copy, a link or what ever i´d like to have it too. :-)

Sent PM

Looking for a story I read many years ago, a woman returns home to find that her parents have decided to to make her a baby again, a nurse is in her bedroom and drugs her, when she wakes up she is in a crib wearing a diaper with a pacifier strapped to her head, she gets led downstairs where all her friends are there to see her off to get baby trained

9 hours ago, DiaperedXtreme said:

Looking for a story I read many years ago, a woman returns home to find that her parents have decided to to make her a baby again, a nurse is in her bedroom and drugs her, when she wakes up she is in a crib wearing a diaper with a pacifier strapped to her head, she gets led downstairs where all her friends are there to see her off to get baby trained

Must be right up your alley - looking for a story aptly named after you "DiaperedXtreme" !

Seriously that has to be some story - must put it on my must read list.

On another note you read this years ago - do you recall what forum website your browsed to view it ?

FictionMania ?

SissyKiss ?

ADISC ?

Nifty Stories ?

Literotica ?

Just some off hand that have been around a while.

Was it a long story multi-chapters ?

Author - any clues here - author have more than one story ?

We will help you get your bottom changed getting to the bottom of this !  LOL !

10 minutes ago, DDude25 said:

Any chance you can send that to me as well?

Did anyone ever properly save 'New Girl in School' By Jillypoo on here?

Sent Angela story as a PM - reply was you can't receive messages ? puzzled ?

Let me know if you receive it - it is 779kb long and pretty densely formatted.

22 minutes ago, DDude25 said:

Any chance you can send that to me as well?

Did anyone ever properly save 'New Girl in School' By Jillypoo on here?

Sent you the New Girl in School story as a PM

Again I get a reply that "DDude25 cannot receive messages."  ??? 

20 minutes ago, BabyLock said:

Sent Angela story as a PM - reply was you can't receive messages ? puzzled ?

Let me know if you receive it - it is 779kb long and pretty densely formatted.

Sent you the New Girl in School story as a PM

Again I get a reply that "DDude25 cannot receive messages."  ??? 

I just cleaned out a bunch of messages.  Would you mind trying again?

32 minutes ago, DDude25 said:

I just cleaned out a bunch of messages.  Would you mind trying again?

Sent both stories again - you received the New Girl and replied.

The Angela story is so large it poses problems and finally sent again.