LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

On 02/08/2017 at 10:05 PM, usa123456789 said:

Looking for a story about a small toy or a doll that came to life and forced its owner into becoming an adultbaby

2 requests for a PPP story in a row. After Sucking Up that was just requested and linked to, I'm pretty sure the story you're looking for is "Dollies" by PPP, you can find it at:

pottypants.blogspot.com/2013/12/

...use the menu on the right to navigate through the 5 chapters on the non-mobile version of that site.

On 8/8/2017 at 9:05 AM, punkboy27 said:

2 requests for a PPP story in a row. After Sucking Up that was just requested and linked to, I'm pretty sure the story you're looking for is "Dollies" by PPP, you can find it at:

pottypants.blogspot.com/2013/12/

...use the menu on the right to navigate through the 5 chapters on the non-mobile version of that site.

Thank you very much.

Your help is much appreciated.

I'm looking for a copy of Old Faithful by SallyKAT. It centers around Natasha a stepdaughter slowly forcing her step dad into nappies. There was a copy here on a site that someone linked to but it's not working anymore. Does anyone have this?

There was an old "True Story" which first got me into diapers, actually. It was something along the lines of "Fantasy Come True" about a guy and a girlfriend who helped him get into it. It was taken down with the new stories, does anyone know if there's an archived version? Thanks!

Hi all,

Looking for a very old story from the early internet. It was about a bratty kid who got footie pajamas for Christmas as some kind of punishment, and had to wear them for a while as part of it. He then starts to like them and other BDL things. I have no idea where I found it or when, but I know it was out there. Anyone know which one I mean?

I always liked it because it focused on the sleeper a lot, which I always liked just as much as, if not more than, diapers.

Cheers.

hi guys, looking for a story about a babysitter who looks after a teen girl whose parents have just died. the young girl is in charge of the house but wants it to seem like she's not, so hires a babysitter/caretaker. she is the boss of all the house staff and ends up firing the babysitter and rehiring her once she realises howuch she misses her. thanks guys

On 19/07/2017 at 7:50 AM, RoboNarples said:

It's not a specific story I'm looking for, but are there any stories involving a human or humans being babied by non-human beings, such as aliens or furries?

Heya, Pets: Bach's Story, and its sequel Pets: Pani's Story would fit the bill. The third one didn't really involve any ageplay unfortunately.

On 3/9/2017 at 0:20 PM, Tajb1111 said:

hi guys, looking for a story about a babysitter who looks after a teen girl whose parents have just died. the young girl is in charge of the house but wants it to seem like she's not, so hires a babysitter/caretaker. she is the boss of all the house staff and ends up firing the babysitter and rehiring her once she realises howuch she misses her. thanks guys

anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a story about this mother who plans to break up her daughter relationship with the boyfriend by putting him back in diapers again and treat him like a baby. I do know he start bed wetting and mother threatening tell the daughter.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a story that I thought was on here. Basically, the bratty daughter of a mob boss is put back into diapers as a sort of last chance type thing. Her maid is in charge of her care, she gets a little better, then goes back to her old ways and is given various surgeries to regress her, I.E. shaved head, breast reduction, tooth removal. And the maid is given giant, milk leaking breasts I think?

On 9/22/2017 at 9:51 AM, diaper24/7 said:

I'm looking for a story about this mother who plans to break up her daughter relationship with the boyfriend by putting him back in diapers again and treat him like a baby. I do know he start bed wetting and mother threatening tell the daughter.

Tricked into Diapers

Hello, not sure whether this is the right place, but rather than opening up a new thread, I'll just post here.

I'm not looking for a story, but for an old RP I did on here several years ago. Unfortunately, it's no longer on the boards and it hasn't been archived because it is too old, so I'm just hoping against hope that someone saved a copy of it for their private perusal. It was named "Pampered Pop Princess" and it revolved around a pop starlet being put into diapers against her will by her manager. If anyone happens to still have that RP saved away somewhere, I'd be so happy if you could send it to me!

22 minutes ago, NappyForYou said:

Hello, not sure whether this is the right place, but rather than opening up a new thread, I'll just post here.

I'm not looking for a story, but for an old RP I did on here several years ago. Unfortunately, it's no longer on the boards and it hasn't been archived because it is too old, so I'm just hoping against hope that someone saved a copy of it for their private perusal. It was named "Pampered Pop Princess" and it revolved around a pop starlet being put into diapers against her will by her manager. If anyone happens to still have that RP saved away somewhere, I'd be so happy if you could send it to me!