LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2017 at 0:14 AM, Dementia's Knight said:

Just had an old story pop up in my brain and my searching has yielded no results, so I turn to you good people and your amazing abilities to pluck things from the ether.

I'm looking for my own story. It's called My Neighbour Susan and I can't find it anywhere. It's not on my activity in my profile, I can't find it in the story and art forum and it doesn't come up when I search for it. I don't know what happened to it, could someone please help me?

Looking for any story that involves parents making kids ride in a proper 5 point harness car seat in a regression style story that involves no sexual activity just diaper changes where the kid is praised for wetting

Thanks

Also looking for stories where family adopt a kid and sort of give them a second chance at being a child by putting them in diapers their was a particular story where a child was adopted and on the way home was put in diapers and then put in a crib and sort of regressed?

Thanks

On 11/19/2015 at 9:58 PM, Diaperingdaddy said:

I'm looking for a story where the starlet of the story was a pilot with a abdl fetishes she crashed on an alien planet the read her abdl info on her computer and think it is her history so they engage in treating her that way and release sexual energy which is what they feed on so they import more people willingly who enjoy this sort of life style. Not sure who wrote it or if it was on here or where I found it

I couldn't really find a short story on this, but there are some e-books by Rose St. Andrews which may or may not be what you are looking for.

Tamed by the Aliens

I'm looking for a specific story it involves a family travelling to relatives for a reunion when they go to travel to the party the auntie askes the daughter to ride in a car seat as the car is full of them and she needs them after the party then later on she hides someone's keys so they have to take the same car again and she offers to ride in the car seat

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm looking for a story where the premise of it is that I guy calls up a random craiglist abdl mom, only to realize that it is the same person that he had grew up near and had often forced him into wearing diapers.

It starts with a flashback sorta thing where he remembers trying to avoid this womans house, only to be forced to enter and diapered. He wets/messes himself as we walks up to his room and looks at himself in the mirror

It could be third or first, i dont remember, but I believe that is basically how the story beings.

8 hours ago, Jacky said:

Hi, I'm looking for a story where the premise of it is that I guy calls up a random craiglist abdl mom, only to realize that it is the same person that he had grew up near and had often forced him into wearing diapers.

It starts with a flashback sorta thing where he remembers trying to avoid this womans house, only to be forced to enter and diapered. He wets/messes himself as we walks up to his room and looks at himself in the mirror

It could be third or first, i dont remember, but I believe that is basically how the story beings.

Hey I'm looking for a story about a girl who starts working in company. Her boss was rich so she starts to use her and accept to become her daughter. She was beatiful and her boss starts the give her drinks and the drinks slowly regress her like literally and accidance starts. there was a boy who sexed with her and his girlfriend becomes her aunt. Her belongings was taken by her boss and because she looks so young no one believe her and she has to do what they say