LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I need your help. I read a story a few years back and can't remember where I read it or the title. It was about this 18 (I think) year old boy who was sent to his strict aunt for the summer. He was getting 'naughty' with the aunts daughter and this led to the aunt tricking him into wetting the bed. This eventually led to him wearing diapers which in turn led to him being tricked into becoming a complete baby.

If true ABDL stories are what you're into, check out my blog, Abysitter.com, and click on the 'stories' tab - I've got a ton. They're mostly about me growing up ABDL, diapering straight guys for pay before our community existed, and stories about my early experiences in the community. I also have a new e-book for sale - the same stories as the blog but all in one place, plus some new stories exclusive to the book - visit bit.ly/CwisEbook or click on the ad on my blog. (A word of warning: I am gay, so my stories are, too.) Enjoy!

I remember reading a story about 4-5 months ago, not sure if it was on this site or not, but it was about a woman with a video game that punished you by making you incontinent if you lost. I recall that she had just moved into a new apartment, and had a friend come over who she convinced to play the game too, much to her dismay.

Just checking back on this:

I'm looking for an older story. I think it may have originated on the old "bigbaby" abdl story website some years ago.

Anyway, it was about a man going in for a job interview. He was running late but the female boss sat with him anyway once he arrived. Having to rush to get there, he had no time to go to the bathroom and ends up wetting his pants during the interview.

At this point, the female boss secretly has her assistant go out and buy all sorts of baby supplies, while she keeps the man occupied by having him tell her everything about his life from childhood to present day.

When the assistant returns, the female boss lures the man into a room, undresses him and diapers him, giving him only a pink "Barbie" shirt to wear other than his diaper.

The female boss then informs the man that she has also had a moving company start taking all of his possessions from his apartment to her house where he will live from now on as her baby.

I don't recall the title of the story, but I think it may have been something like "Wet On The Job" or "The Job Interview".

Hope you can help. Thank you! :)

I'm looking for a fairly recent piece of art (comic actually) saw on tumblr or deviant art I think. It was a comic with at least two women in strollers being pushed into some kind of a store. Maybe at a mall. I did not have time to read it and when I went back I could not find it.and I believe it to be based in anime.

On 1/15/2017 at 0:11 AM, Diaperingdaddy said:

I'm looking for a fairly recent piece of art (comic actually) saw on tumblr or deviant art I think. It was a comic with at least two women in strollers being pushed into some kind of a store. Maybe at a mall. I did not have time to read it and when I went back I could not find it.and I believe it to be based in anime.

11 hours ago, diapercapo said:

I'm looking for a story this woman who works at a coffee shop is having an affair with a man whose wife then holds her hostage and force's her into diapers

That is The Affair by Princess Pottypants, which itself was a surprise sequel to The Hunt.

I'm looking for a story I read a while back and would like to read again.

The premise was that a teenage girl was helping a neighbor with babysitting her toddler daughter, and was getting so into playing with the baby that the neighbor drew her into a conversation where the teen revealed that she wished she could go back to being a baby. The neighbor agreed to let her spend the weekend there wearing diapers and being a baby alongside the toddler, and everything was fine until the teen's mother paid a visit unexpectedly and found out.

Can anyone help me locate that story so I can read it again and remember how it ended? Thanks!

9 hours ago, dapperdiaper said:

I'm looking for a story I read a while back and would like to read again.

The premise was that a teenage girl was helping a neighbor with babysitting her toddler daughter, and was getting so into playing with the baby that the neighbor drew her into a conversation where the teen revealed that she wished she could go back to being a baby. The neighbor agreed to let her spend the weekend there wearing diapers and being a baby alongside the toddler, and everything was fine until the teen's mother paid a visit unexpectedly and found out.

Can anyone help me locate that story so I can read it again and remember how it ended? Thanks!

Looking for a story about a couple, though I think it's largely about the woman. Pretty sure it's quite old, and I think it may have been a bit controversial.

Dude is manipulative. I think the story opened up in medias res, with a scene in which the two are playing a fighting game, the girl obliviously messes herself, causing her to lose, then she begins to give him a blowjob or a handjob, though I think no details are given. Then we get exposition of how he'd slowly been making her diaper-dependent over the past couple of years, and how he's gotten her to view it as completely normal, even in public. No shame.

I think I remember a couple of other scenes. One where she's locked/stuck in the guy's truck, or he's told her to stay put and she listens obediently, and she ends up wetting herself.

I'm looking for a story called "The Way of the Future" about a boy who visits his sister in Japan and is conned into go through the different stages of a mechanical nursery.

On 12/9/2016 at 11:19 PM, ausdpr said:

Heya, the story is here, though I think that there exists a version with the character's name is changed to Alice (as in Alice in Wonderland). http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/omutsu/minl.html

Same author as Chasing Emily, one of my favourites. :)

Wait really? Oh gosh, when i was first getting into ABDL/AR stuff that site was my go-to for ages. I'm so glad to see they're still writing!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a story that is similar in a sense to the story "The Trainer."

It starts out with a guy moving in and having no furniture and his hot neighbor (female) finds his stash of baby stuff and makes a bet that she can make him incontinent over a given period of time. The bed was something like she'd fill his apartment with furniture of his choosing if she lost and if she won, she decorated it as she wanted and he had to be her maid. It's a really long story with multiple chapters (high 20-30+ chapters I believe) and I last read it years ago, so it is a little dated.

Also, if anyone has any recommendations on other stories where there is some form of wager on being made incontinent, I'd love to check those out as well. Thanks in advance for the help!

ausdpr:

Where do I find a larger image of the 1st image in your signature illustrated strip --- ?

The one with the purple dress -

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...