LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Hi!

I think I read a story some years ago about a country or a fantasy planet where the boys never were allowed to really grow up, they had to be diapered all life and were never allowed to walk freely, they had to be connected to a rail high above their heads via a wire and some electronics to determine where they were allowed to walk outside of the house, the only place they could be free from the wire was at home if there was at least one locked door between them and the street, anyone who remembers a story like that?

I'm looking for a old story probably 5 years or older I'm not sure where I found it. How ever there was a mistress training program and the women In question was a mistress but did something wrong and was demoted and retrained. She was retrained by multiple mistresses and somewhere along the line babies and diapered. Other details are schetchie how ever I believe her mother was also a mistress.

On April 1, 2016 at 9:43 PM, dontyouloveyourmommy said:

The one I'm looking for is about a boy in the foster system. A few days before his 18th birthday he gets put in a new home and the woman is a loon who basically legally kidnaps him, steals his money and forces him to become her baby. She herself had lost a child she accidentally killed years prior. I read it this year, but can't find it.

I last read this around Feburary, I think?

• 2 weeks later...

looking for a story i thought was called Judy's New Job but i can't find it any where, so it was the story of a girl that went to work for to nurses then the nurses make her afraid of the potty and essentially turn her into a baby.

• 3 weeks later...

Need story suggestions. I like a story with mental and physical regression. Magic or high level science can be the cause. Another thing I enjoy is regression for regrowing reasons.

I know that its missing some more to the story. If you read the current story he takes a 20 dollar bill and later uses it to try to escape. I would like to try to find the rest of it so I can finish reading the story.

On 12/2/2015 at 7:23 PM, Tajb1111 said:

Looking for a story about a cop who is on a case where people are being abducted and then rediscovered. They turn to babies when they are questioned and she tries to pretend to be baby to get The answers, I might have seen it on deviant art but I'm not sure

Still haven't found it :(

This one's more of a general question than looking for a specific story. I was wondering what stories are around with a setting such that a portion of the population wearing diapers is not just uncommon, but expected and/or enforced.

The obvious example would be the Diaper Dimension stories. A couple of other examples would be Bad Seed (where regression therapy putting people into diapers is commonplace), Shady Grove (not on this board to my knowledge, but a story featuring a town where boys potty train at eighteen and women are potty trained at their husbands' discretion), or a story of my own, Trading Spaces, featuring a parallel universe where potty training starts at eighteen and no sooner.

Thanks in advance.

Poor DiaperedMan85 is desperate (Post from May 20th):

I'm looking for the full version of Flooded.

Edited by diddldum
wrong word: I meant insert instead of copy