LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

Hey board,

There were two stories by the poster diapercheck on here. One was "Mommy and I Have a Secret" -which was great and I have saved myself- and another one was started last summer involving a seductive neighbor. I don't recall the title of the second one but it looks to have been removed from the site. Does anybody have it?

Hi,

Looking for a story about a girl that takes a job in a department store, the owner / manager takes a shine to her and uses her to promote her new girls line for adults. she then moves in with the manager and is diapered.

any help appreciated.

I remember a story where a police officer has to go into a mental institution to either inspect it or look for her partner. She ends up diapered and has her head shaved.

1 hour ago, Diaperingdaddy said:

I believe you are looking for one of the greats and it can be found here its call "white badge of shame" by Hal

I need help finding a story that I was looking for. It was about a man or boy, and he likes to be babied and he finally gets his wife or mom (not sure which) to do it to him and they have a friend couple or maybe the wife's sister and they have a real baby girl. So she decides to give him to the couple to treat them exactly the same as the baby girl and the story goes on from there. I really need help on this.

1 hour ago, cool0127 said:

I need help finding a story that I was looking for. It was about a man or boy, and he likes to be babied and he finally gets his wife or mom (not sure which) to do it to him and they have a friend couple or maybe the wife's sister and they have a real baby girl. So she decides to give him to the couple to treat them exactly the same as the baby girl and the story goes on from there. I really need help on this.

On ?3?/?18?/?2016 at 8:25 PM, sissydreams said:

Hi,

Looking for a story about a girl that takes a job in a department store, the owner / manager takes a shine to her and uses her to promote her new girls line for adults. she then moves in with the manager and is diapered.

any help appreciated.

Anyone please?

I read it about 12 months ago, the girl was out of school and this was her first job. Not sure but it might have been set in Pairs. The girl is taken in by the store owner and becomes her little girl, also the new model for her range of babygirl clothing for teens.

The one I'm looking for is about a boy in the foster system. A few days before his 18th birthday he gets put in a new home and the woman is a loon who basically legally kidnaps him, steals his money and forces him to become her baby. She herself had lost a child she accidentally killed years prior. I read it this year, but can't find it.

• Like 1