LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Official "Looking for a Story..." Thread

Elfy

I've been looking on this site for at least 4 days maybe longer trying to find this story through mostly reading stories and searches that have come up empty. I can't remember the name but it has to do with a guy that has a month to himself to wear diapers. He just goes to the mall and meets a girl who also likes diapers. They spend the month together in diapers. Oh they are both furries to. I'm so frustrated I've been looking for so long for any relates material but haven't found anything. I didn't want to make one of these posts but I have no other choice if I want to find it faster. I hope someone can help me find this.

i am trying to find a story based around a high school ,, generally 4 students turn up late ,,, and are shocked to find the school has changed ,, i think it was on ar archive,,, but searched that site today and can not find it...

1 of the students looks through the door to the classroom and sees his brother crawling around playing with toys ,,, against the others wishes he barges in and ends up just like him he tries to escape but soon transformed.

I could use help finding another story if you could please.

I remember it about husband that go to night club and treat boss daughter bad and complains a lot and wife get tired of over and treat like baby more. I know in club he talk about old vinyl records in it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for a story. I don't remember the name or who wrote it. What I can remember about the story is I think she was a diaper model. Her parents wanted her to live with them, but she wanted to live alone. So she moved into the guest house on the property. She has a nanny who comes by and checks on her. The nanny does the grocery shopping and make sure she has enough diapers and changing supplies. I think she was on a photo shoot and the girl was getting fussy. She wasn't listening to the photographer or her nanny. So the photographer and the nanny put the girl into some kind of device that kept her from moving while the photographer got the shots she needed.

I am looking for a story that I read on ARArchive it was a story about a woman, who was like a lawyer or work in a firm and she went to see a doctor and when she got to the place the doctor showed her were she would be staying and she went to go take a shower and when she got done a woman came in the shower and got her and put her in diapers, booties and put her in a crib, I read the story about a week ago and I cant seem to find it anymore. Does ARarchive delete storys?

I remember reading a story of a girl sent to "diaper jail/reformary" And was punished with messy diapers. Later in the story she met a girl and they started doing stuff and got cought and got more punished. anyone read this and know the answer? been looking for months now. Thank you for your

• 2 weeks later...

There was a story I think on the Old FTT forums that were pre-wipe. It was a short story about a boy and girl traveling with their mom in a van when the